Lineage II Forums  
Old 01-29-2014, 12:46 AM   #1
ZachLaser
Elpy

ZachLaser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Healer

Hello,
I'm new to L2 and i was wondering what would be the best class to help level up my healer. I want to get to 85 asap (so does everyone else who isn't there already) but i just started an elf healer. I really don't want to go mage as my other class to level up my healer but if that is the strongest than ill go with that. So i was thinking maybe an archer of some kind? I started a human gladiator... I feel like they would just kill things pretty fast. So let me know what i could pair my elf healer up with. Thanks
ZachLaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:07 AM   #2
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: New Healer

typically you want a warrior.
you get free hour long buffs, so an orc titan, human gladiator, orc tyrant, or kamael berzerker would be good.
you could also level fairly quickly with an archer as your buddy.
FidgitTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:21 AM   #3
ainawen
Goblin Lord

ainawen is an unknown quantity at this point

You didn't say which type of healer you were leveling up. If it's a elf healer then take a nuker/archer/dagger. I leveled mine with an archer and it was fast and fun. They get more mana skills than cardinal/bishop. If you have cardi/bishop then take the classes that don't require as much mana, like warrior or wynn. Wynn buff gives a boost to mp regen and it's very nice no matter what kind of healer you play. You'll find all you really need to do is hit balance heal once in a while, so yeah I guess what I'm saying is wynn is probably the best to level anything.. it really is.
ainawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:16 AM   #4
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

guys, maybe I'm misunderstanding the entire thread purpose, but if you are talking about pre-awakened healers (ee/se/bp) needing a support to be leveled up as a box, then surely you all must be out of your mind.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:44 AM   #5
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Indeed the OP asked about pre-awakening.

And before awakening a healer can level up as easily as other classes.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:44 PM   #6
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
Indeed the OP asked about pre-awakening.

And before awakening a healer can level up as easily as other classes.
Holy nuke hits harder with D grade staff than my summoner's C grade sword and Bone Spike
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote