Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-31-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
Tinydust
Elpy

Tinydust is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NewBie for healer

Hi guys,

I m lvl 35++ Elves Oracles ,

I'm just wandering whether I can up my attack skill or not?

Wind strikes

Cold bold

Distrupt undead

Thx
Tinydust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:27 AM   #2
BigBubbles
Zaken

BigBubbles is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NewBie for healer

You have no need to, your nukes will be changing soon, what you have will see you through until then. At 40 you will get inquisitor, which gives you a basic holy attack, good against undead and dark mobs, and average effectiveness against all others. At 44 you will get divine and flash, two higher level nukes of the same order.
BigBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:37 AM   #3
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Nope, Inquisitor used to be a stance (not a nuke) and it doesn't exist anymore. Its nukes are Divine Punishment and Divine Flash and you learn them as part of your skillset at lv 44.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:46 AM   #4
BigBubbles
Zaken

BigBubbles is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
Nope, Inquisitor used to be a stance (not a nuke) and it doesn't exist anymore. Its nukes are Divine Punishment and Divine Flash and you learn them as part of your skillset at lv 44.
Yeah, I know that Tif, but on the skill table I read, it lists inquisitor as a level 40 skill now. I know it used to be a stance, or more accurately a transform and then you used the nukes from there in your little transform box, or hot bar if you moved them over.

So if the skill chart is off, what I said still stands, just OP will have to wait til 44 is all, just the way the chart read I thought they gave it as a low powered nuke at 40 now, haven't rolled a new healer since before GoD myself, I have plenty of old ones laying around.
BigBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote