The Nice Guy 15 17.65%
The Pacifist 4 4.71%
The Greedy Dwarf 3 3.53%
The Lazy Bum 11 12.94%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #41
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What Kind Of Healer Are You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaq View Post
Depends.

On PVE - HealerBOT: Just like 100% healers, turn on my script and heal like a boss for hours.

On PVP - The Leader.
Wat...
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #42
Punky
Purgatory Shadow

Punky will become famous soon enough

Im the type of healer that will let ure *** die if ya tell me how to play my toon...i am very active healer, i deal damage, debuff,recharge, rez ( if needed), noble ppl, celestial and i also school ppl on mana usage ( if ya a mana ***** ya wont get recharged). I cant stand it when ppl are yelling at me...do this and do that when they themselves arent even paying attn to exactly what it is im doing, I have NO patience for idiots and you will come to realize this if ya in my party long enuff. So i guess im a lil bit of the Evil healer...i will let ure *** lie on the floor when ya die...i will soe out of K90/k85 if party fails to do their jobs, i wont chase you to heal you if ya dont stay by the tank ( run off ya gonna die and if i do rez you , it will be with a Normal rez scroll from the town store). Now on the other hand...if ya a good player who knows how to play your toon...i will do everything in my power to keep ya alive and swatting mobs You prove to me ya worth my time and effort and we be best CP grp there is. The CP im with now, knows what to do and healing in that party is simple so i do my best to always be there. I am not a healer who can just sit there and throw a heal every now and again...i have to be in the mix of things...i will even tank if i have to. There have been times we havent had a tank/tyrr on and ppl wanna lvl but too afraid to tank, thats when i show em what a healer can do, i just hate it when ppl wanna lvl but sit there w8in for a Tank/Tyrr to get something done, simply amazes me. I guess i am a leader healer as well due to above statement. Healers are amazing toons if played properly and i love Blowing ppls minds when they actually see what a healer can do
Punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #43
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Im the type of healer that will let ure *** die if ya tell me how to play my toon...i am very active healer, i deal damage, debuff,recharge, rez ( if needed), noble ppl, celestial and i also school ppl on mana usage ( if ya a mana ***** ya wont get recharged). I cant stand it when ppl are yelling at me...do this and do that when they themselves arent even paying attn to exactly what it is im doing, I have NO patience for idiots and you will come to realize this if ya in my party long enuff. So i guess im a lil bit of the Evil healer...i will let ure *** lie on the floor when ya die...i will soe out of K90/k85 if party fails to do their jobs, i wont chase you to heal you if ya dont stay by the tank ( run off ya gonna die and if i do rez you , it will be with a Normal rez scroll from the town store). Now on the other hand...if ya a good player who knows how to play your toon...i will do everything in my power to keep ya alive and swatting mobs You prove to me ya worth my time and effort and we be best CP grp there is. The CP im with now, knows what to do and healing in that party is simple so i do my best to always be there. I am not a healer who can just sit there and throw a heal every now and again...i have to be in the mix of things...i will even tank if i have to. There have been times we havent had a tank/tyrr on and ppl wanna lvl but too afraid to tank, thats when i show em what a healer can do, i just hate it when ppl wanna lvl but sit there w8in for a Tank/Tyrr to get something done, simply amazes me. I guess i am a leader healer as well due to above statement. Healers are amazing toons if played properly and i love Blowing ppls minds when they actually see what a healer can do
Your grammar irritates me to a point of no return.

However, you are a decent person so it slides...
Old 02-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #44
Bosephine
Hungry Spirit

Bosephine is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm the DD who defends the healer after he leaves group and the others all say NOOB HEALER. Like Iss who don't have a /target %self /useskill Healing Melody and just... die. Whenever I'm getting hit I apply my brainpower to see if I could do anything better. Sometimes I even pm the healer and ask.

My dual was healer up to 87 and I couldn't take it anymore. I don't know what's more annoying, pushing extra buttons to please noobs or typing them how to play their class. If I do the first, they think they're right to be whining. If I try to tell them what to do differently, they get all defensive. (Once I was in a party with a Yul who kept begging for recharge!)

But I'm weird. I think party wipes are fun. Otherwise one might think keeping the party alive is easy.
Bosephine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #45
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

There is no better place to learn how to heal than a random party.

A clan party just dont find the same ways to screw up on a daily basis.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:09 AM   #46
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
There is no better place to learn how to heal than a random party.

A clan party just dont find the same ways to screw up on a daily basis.
My clan was amazed at my healing skill in a level 95 area when I partied with for the first time after my long break.

"How the hell did you get back on track the first day,"

Answer: K85 Random
Old 02-28-2013, 06:51 AM   #47
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Try SoA reptilikon lol.

PS. Good luck.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #48
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
Try SoA reptilikon lol.

PS. Good luck.
That's fun, just that no one likes to do it anymore on Chronos...
Old 03-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #49
Rihanna
Dark Knight

Rihanna is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm the survivor type.
I never die, because I'm an orc. My party approves of my vitality.
Rihanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:04 AM   #50
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rihanna View Post
I'm the survivor type.
I never die, because I'm an orc. My party approves of my vitality.
Healers just don't die, period.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:11 AM   #51
Rihanna
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeirToRune View Post
Healers just don't die, period.
They better not.
We need'em.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM   #52
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
They better not.
We need'em.
You just said in the other thread we were useless =.=

Make up your mind!!!! >.<
Old 03-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #53
Rihanna
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeirToRune View Post
You just said in the other thread we were useless =.=

Make up your mind!!!! >.<
I didn't say that.
I said that the game shouldn't be the way it is.

But the is designed in a way that healers are required. I never said we don't need them, but I think I don't like that we need them.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:04 AM   #54
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
I didn't say that.
I said that the game shouldn't be the way it is.

But the is designed in a way that healers are required. I never said we don't need them, but I think I don't like that we need them.
If you simply said the last sentence from this post in the post in the other topic, I would have totally agreed with you. This game is too dependent on certain key classes when it comes to things such as RB and 85+ group hunting.

You said we didn't need them or the class was stupid and it sounded like babble. Your post here clearly shows that you're one of the intelligent ones.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #55
Trenshero
Remnant Diabolist

Trenshero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Try SoA reptilikon lol.

PS. Good luck.
SoA MOBs are a bit special, in a number of ways, Lol. I really hated that place, but once you get some decent attribute on your armor it's not bad.

Unfortunately, random players are usually low level and badly geared, which makes it a complete PITA to heal, and the tanks usually think they can take on 50 mobs at a time in their unattributed Immortal Armors.

I'll never heal in SoA again, period.
Trenshero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:08 PM   #56
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamino View Post
Ron is at 5% HP.
/Useskill Party Return.
ownn, you'r still a kind person, doing PR last time I just walked away a bit, agroed some higher mobs and just bsoe'd to ch, to so hear and watch all the crying river of the desperate ones (but I told them to stop ****** me off in the yotenumak stg, u see).

since the OP forgot to put The Troller / The Wicked on the choice list, I think I play a mixed of The Leader plus The Silent One (if I'm in a random, random pt and dont know no one there). I could choose Healbot option, but since I play with my own hands (and get ***ing tired 'cause this) I deny getting to this option (but someone can feel some empathy, I'm sure). I usually like to work at background, watching all over the screen, then telling where to go, to iss change someone harmony, rebuff and so. And since no one can prevent what's going on my mind, they always can be surprised anytime.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #57
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenshero View Post
SoA MOBs are a bit special, in a number of ways, Lol. I really hated that place, but once you get some decent attribute on your armor it's not bad.

Unfortunately, random players are usually low level and badly geared, which makes it a complete PITA to heal, and the tanks usually think they can take on 50 mobs at a time in their unattributed Immortal Armors.

I'll never heal in SoA again, period.
Had a group today...Archer pulled literally everything in sight toward me and my tree. No one died in SoA but me but I had Salvation on. My pt kept yelling PR PR, but I stuck it through...landing a nice chunk of exp and adena before leaving. Pro healing skills.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:20 AM   #58
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

I think the mobs in reptilikon just dont have enough ranged attacks, which makes them run towards ranged DDs more than the other 2 areas. Tank needs to keep on his toes and use pull skills to get them back closer to him, I suggest the tank to be 89 for this, so he has the aoe one as well.

If you are unsure of ppls gear commitment (aka random party matching), do Cokrakon.

If you are sure your party has good earth resist (aka clannies/allies) go Bistakon.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:49 AM   #59
Linnda
Zaken

Wink Re: What Kind Of Healer Are You?

Quote:
I think the mobs in reptilikon just dont have enough ranged attacks, which makes them run towards ranged DDs more than the other 2 areas. Tank needs to keep on his toes and use pull skills to get them back closer to him, I suggest the tank to be 89 for this, so he has the aoe one as well.

If you are unsure of ppls gear commitment (aka random party matching), do Cokrakon.

If you are sure your party has good earth resist (aka clannies/allies) go Bistakon.
Everyone does Rept on Chronos though.

I had a tank with 0 else and massive lag. He looked stupid hating nothing. My summoner and othells had to compensate. Fun times.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:30 AM   #60
Linnda
Zaken

Rebump!