Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #41
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Best Healer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
Ok, so regarding to what @divergent stated about Progressive Heal being currently affected by % increase heal amount buffs, I've made a test myself:

Character: 98 Aeore Shillien Saint, unbuffed, firstly only equiped with R95 Specter Buster +4 Acumen, self target progressive heal with no randoms/party members around.

1st test: no armor, no jewels, no bracelets/shirts, unbuffed, bss off. Base HP of 7680; total restored by PH = 3072 (40% of max hp);

2nd test: no armor, no bracelet/shirt, bss off, equiped with Zaken's Earring. Base HP of 7680, total restored by PH = 3379 (a slighty increase of ~9% of the initial amount);

3rd test: no jewels, no bracelet/shirt, bss off, unbuffed, equiped with R95 Seraph Robe (magic type - increase of 10% heal amount passive). Base HP of 12014, total restored by PH = 5286 (increase of 10% of the initial heal);

4th test: equiped with Seraph Robe, Zaken's Earring, bss off, unbuffed. Base HP of 12014, total restored by PH = 5814 (an increase of 20% (10+10) of the initial heal).

Conclusion: the % bonus applies over the initial heal amount made by progressive heal, and they stack.

Oddly and funny, then this means a Cardinal can max up to +50% his self heal with progressive heal (Orfen Soul = 10%, Blessed Zaken = 15%, Divine Prayer = 15% and Robe passive = 10%).

*Since really I havent a Cardinal nor I was actively playing my toon to bother someone else to come and buff me, I just did this with gears and their passive bonus - although L2Wiki has a outdated r95 seraph robe description.
Dont forget you can have the tank put up Recovery aura for another 10% also.

You forgot to mention you had clan advent buff up as well, HP/MP recovery bonus +5. Or is that just hp/mp regen tick?
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:37 PM   #42
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

^ yup, I forgot about the tank aura. So in total, up to 60%

I think the clan advent buff is regarding to recovery, like the hp tick recovered while standing/sitting/walking or so - something like the hp regeneration passive buff. I just found out it's impossible to manually erase the rudolph's blessing, lol.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:05 AM   #43
Vixzard
Elpy

Vixzard is an unknown quantity at this point

To not be forgotten : Sustain

30% bonus, so ~90%
Vixzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:13 PM   #44
Generic11
Grave Predator

Generic11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NycKs View Post
well my oppinion is cardi is the best healer for mass pvp, and i think anyone cant refute it, mass clan cleanse and mass clan full cp/hp FTW

everyone with more than 2 neurons would know that those in middle of mass pvp will make a huge difference than +5% skill cooldown or more m.atk for sure
So in first part you say that mass cleanse is important and in the second part you prefer to have clan cleanse once per 7 min and refuses decrease mass cleanse from 30s to 25 s?

Reuse >>>>>> anything
Generic11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:39 PM   #45
NycKs
Purgatory Shadow

NycKs is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic11 View Post
So in first part you say that mass cleanse is important and in the second part you prefer to have clan cleanse once per 7 min and refuses decrease mass cleanse from 30s to 25 s?

Reuse >>>>>> anything
exactly and im not talking only about clan cleanse, also about clan full cp/hp FTW
NycKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:14 AM   #46
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

With so many ways to cleanse in a pvp party (minimum 2 healers), I dont see how the clan cleanse would be even remotely benificial, or how one would properly communicate the use of it.

Likewise I have a hard time seeing how you would properly set up full hp/cp for clan every 7 minutes, when said party can already set up full hp/mp/cp every 5 minutes (2 healer minimum).

Sorry, but reuse > all.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:37 AM   #47
NycKs
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
With so many ways to cleanse in a pvp party (minimum 2 healers), I dont see how the clan cleanse would be even remotely benificial, or how one would properly communicate the use of it.

Likewise I have a hard time seeing how you would properly set up full hp/cp for clan every 7 minutes, when said party can already set up full hp/mp/cp every 5 minutes (2 healer minimum).

Sorry, but reuse > all.
ok, i will try to be more clear

we are talking about mass pvp right, i guess so, couse if we talk about clan cleanse and clan full cp/hp i understand about a mass pvp

first purification field (clan cleanse) is 5mins42secs reuse, at least for me and miraculous benediction (clan full cp/hp) is 10mins reuse

second if you are in a mass pvp, lets say a 3 or 4 pts, even better, on a siege with i dont know, maybe 8 or 10 pts, and lets say you have half of healer cardinals, so we are talking about 8 to 10 cardis, you think that in the middle of the casting room when you are figthing for getting other's castle, those 8/10 extra cleans that affect entire clan, and those 8/10 extra "rebirth" that also affect all the clan will not make any difference?
im talking of having in the best scenario, 10 to 12 "rebirths" every 10 minutes

i dont see it bad, at all, if you are talking about 1v1 or 7v7 ok, for sure the dark elf would be better, but in mass pvp, im pretty sure is not

about "when" to use those clan skills, well is not so hard, in the middle of the battle, when you see some mass debuffs as suspencion, mass silence, mass petrify, mass bullseyeor any mass debuffs you can use it and help your healers mates in their work, and for the "rebirth", well in the middle of the battle, as soon as i have it ready to be used i use it, or you never use progressive to heal and help your other pts?

buuuuuuuut if you still think reuse > all, its ok, everyone is free to think what ever they want, and ofc noone is owner of the truth, in my point of view, giving my reason i think cardi is the best for mass pvp
Old 04-01-2014, 01:44 AM   #48
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

iNoisia will become famous soon enough

Actually he is right, because it's purge what wins. I'm Cardinal, i love this class and for me is best of healer but less reuse on purge - win. In 7v7 and in mass PvP also. But as i also said - best combo is cardi + EE.

I wont argue about mass pvp and clan skills, because they helps a lot.
iNoisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:47 AM   #49
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Helping other healers to heal their parties, you say.

But I have no idea of any of their hp. Feels like it would be a waste alot of the time, but I still do it.

However, restoring full hp/cp would just be cast on a hunch that maybe ppl need it. There is no easy way to maximize use of it.

With reuse, the maximized use is always there. Faster cleanses ALL the time.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:51 AM   #50
NycKs
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
Helping other healers to heal their parties, you say.

But I have no idea of any of their hp. Feels like it would be a waste alot of the time, but I still do it.

However, restoring full hp/cp would just be cast on a hunch that maybe ppl need it. There is no easy way to maximize use of it.

With reuse, the maximized use is always there. Faster cleanses ALL the time.
5 secs? sorry i dont see a real impact on it, as far as i know, any healer is spamming mass purge as soon as he have it ready, maybe im wrong, but at least, i try to keep it for certain circunstances to not get interrupted, like rebirth, res, mass res, pr or when my pt got some mass debuff
Old 04-01-2014, 01:55 AM   #51
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

You dont see a real impact of 5 seconds less cooldown on a skill that REMOVES ALL DEBUFFS and MAKES YOU IMMUNE as a side-effect.

Can someone from Nova please link him to any of the videos where u can actually hear the communications, so he can see how important the skill is (could be one or two of jarpos movies, but I could be wrong, was a while since i saw them)?

Those videos should make it quite obvious to just about anyone playing a healer in pvp, why the whole party needs to know what they are doing to protect the healers.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:00 AM   #52
NycKs
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
You dont see a real impact of 5 seconds less cooldown on a skill that REMOVES ALL DEBUFFS and MAKES YOU IMMUNE as a side-effect.

Can someone from Nova please link him to any of the videos where u can actually hear the communications, so he can see how important the skill is (could be one or two of jarpos movies, but I could be wrong, was a while since i saw them)?

Those videos should make it quite obvious to just about anyone playing a healer in pvp, why the whole party needs to know what they are doing to protect the healers.
Ok m8 you are right but i still love my cardi
Old 04-01-2014, 02:24 AM   #53
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

Purge is really usefull. It's not only about debuffs like gloom, para, stun but it's also about immunity against hate etc. Enemy also can't cancel your ress, br, nocturne and other skills when you have purge up. So as i said, purge win.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:07 AM   #54
BigBubbles
Zaken

BigBubbles is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Not in Nova but I happened to know of one of the ones you were referring to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su8rCKidkR0. And for anyone that want's to use this to say I'm a Nova fanboi here's another vid ( first one to do this I think ) that stresses communication during PvP ( not so much on the healing as it was simpler back then ) with Enmity beating on Nova https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ_7pXNXuhM.

There is no best healer it's situational, but for PvP it's been EE + Cardi since the day balance life entered the scene, which was like C3, so pretty much forever.

That being said the answer here is really easy, the best healer is the one that keep's you and your party alive when all is said and done.

Last edited by BigBubbles; 04-01-2014 at 03:22 AM.
BigBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:16 PM   #55
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBubbles View Post
...the best healer is the one that keep's you and your party alive when all is said and done.
Pretty much summ this discussion up.

Btw, I wonder what's the deal with that black screen in the middle of the video.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:58 PM   #56
BigBubbles
Zaken

Quote:
Btw, I wonder what's the deal with that black screen in the middle of the video.
The video is from the second Battle Tournament, its just the start box before and as the match's are starting.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:26 AM   #57
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBubbles View Post
The video is from the second Battle Tournament, its just the start box before and as the match's are starting.
I know about the video transition fading to black, but I mean this black screen, that occurs while the fight is still going on.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:20 AM   #58
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

It's just probably video error
Old 04-02-2014, 01:23 AM   #59
BigBubbles
Zaken

Quote:
I know about the video transition fading to black, but I mean this black screen, that occurs while the fight is still going on.
Tis not mine, you would have to ask Jarpo. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say his video on his frap's froze up for a little under 4 second's, it happen's sometimes. If he had the vent going as a audio live feed as it sound's like, he would leave it in instead of doing a quick splice to leave the audio whole. It was less then 4 second's, so not like we missed anything.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:56 AM   #60
Generic11
Grave Predator

Generic11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg. You finally acknowledge the importance of reuse and you still insist on cardi/ee combo...
Cardi is probably very good PvE healer, but nothing can beat EE in PvP. Reuse is the key word and that is why 2 EEs PvP parties have got advance over any other healers combination.

And also crit rate is not marginal thing. LE EEs are simply the best healers around.
Generic11 is offline   Reply With Quote