Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-07-2014, 04:47 AM   #1
LinglLing
Elpy

LinglLing is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Advice for Aeroe Cardinal Setup

Hello folks,

I've been playing Lineage for quite some time before I quit for 3 years, now im back and I've set a healer with decent equip up but im still REALLY bad compared to other aeroe's on the same lvl, I would like to get suggestions on what to do to get on par with them. If you have anything to criticize please do it polite, im aware of the fact that I am nowhere near good.

My stats:

Pdef: 6700 (With knights.)
Cast. Speed: 1310 (Without Frantic Healing.)
Health:55.617: (With R99Duals + Health SA.)

Im wearing a Eternal robe set, I have no Grand boss jewels yet.
I got +15 CON Dyes, no Istinas Shirt/Bracelet yet.
I was buffed with regular iss buffs, but no dwarf buffs.

Please let me know if you have anything to suggest, cheers in advance.
LinglLing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:48 AM   #2
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

iNoisia will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Advice for Aeroe Cardinal Setup

Ability points. No idea if you have some now, but that's what count in pvp.

Also no idea how much HP are duals giving but i'm not fan of them. I still preffer health weapon + sigil.

So for you i would say - farm AP, then focus on jewels + shirt (shirts are actually very cheap atm), also you can farm bosses for raid boss points for aria's bracelet.

About knight harmony btw - use it only when you know there is many daggers around. Wizzard should be still your priority harmony.
iNoisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:58 AM   #3
LinglLing
Elpy

Alright, so I have 6 AP's and spent all on HP.
Dual class gives 24% max hp, Sub class certs are all on P/MDef P/MCrit and CstSpeed. Altough I have a pretty decent Set and Con accessory aswell as HP weap with HP SA Im still nowhere near to the 100k+ HP some healers have, I would like to know the reason for that and maybe a opinion on whether I should use Robe or Light on Aeroe Cardinal.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #4
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

100k HP healers have full ap. Weaver Agathion / rose buff / set +8 for HP bonus / castle cloak/ etc etc.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:31 AM   #5
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps get stun and mental resist earrings from CoC. They're cheaper than epic jewels, they do their job and it's still better than nothing.
Also Istina neck, if you can't afford one, then Freya neck. Your mdef will suffer a bit, but your cooldowns will thank you. Ofc Istina would be THE necklace to go for...
Get lethal resistance talismans if you face daggers, since they have only 60 mana I have multiple copies in my inventory and equipping one actually saved my *** multiple times.
Also Seed talisman.
CON Aria bracelet is the way to go.
Not a fan of health weapons tbh, but that's a personal choice...
Mmmh what else, indeed Wizard harmony should be your main harmony for CDR and mdef purposes, Knight only if you face multiple daggers/yuls as Noisia stated.

By the way I'm wondering, what do you feel is wrong other than gear? Because to me it seems maybe not excellent, but average-good for survival. Unless you face powerhouses at every corner ofc.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:12 AM   #6
LinglLing
Elpy

Hey there, glad you replied! I've been reading a lot of posts when I started and yours were really helping me, thanks for that!

And then, well yeah. I usually grab Knights since there is this insane dagger who can kill me easily through giants favor, and I cant really see how I can have 50k less hp than some other healers, I guess im still not used to how pay2win L2 got..

Other than that, is there anything I should know about to improve from my current point? Since I know I have to get Con bracelets/Ap/istinas and Boss jewels next, but even with these I would seem weak I guess.
Well, my intention is to read the "Excellent" you talked about.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:37 AM   #7
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

Not every healer have around 100k HP, but with good setup you can reach that. But it must be always balanced with your deff stats.

Some top jewels gives HP bonus, 99 lvl dual class and ofc some store stuff.

I forget mention brooch, no idea if you bought jewel when it was in shop. Some players can still sell it, because for pvp healer is very usefull this one for - pvp dmg in pvp and pdef/mdef.

Also, i know it sounds bad from me because in the past i was so defending Cardinal. But good choice would be change class to EE. With this 30 day eva rune from shop, is EE really best pvp healer even in duo with second EE in party.

You can add me on skype if you want, usualy i'm not often here.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:07 PM   #8
Valhar Morgulis
Thunder Wyrm

Valhar Morgulis is an unknown quantity at this point

100k Healers are not a frontier anymore. Any1 can buy weaver agathion,valiant scrolls and so on not only from store, but from other players.
Work on up ap tree depending on what fit ur gameplay and mostly ur gear and goals. Average healers are over 60k hp thats already good depending on who u fight(sometimes not enough to fight top clans/players).
Knights isnt a good call, since p def wont help u that much against daggers, if u are 1 shot u will be 2 shots. So no point imoh.
Work out ur ap, +6 set stdr is more than enough(is what i use) work on enchant ur passive skills, comunicate alot with ur party members,and more than nothing find a second healer that work good with u. Comunication between healers is 90% of the healing.
PS: I think healers can go over 150k hp, but need alot of effort and perfect setup.
Valhar Morgulis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #9
LinglLing
Elpy

Alright thanks for the replies people.

Im thinking of starting oly soonish, thinking about enchanting my two single target damage skills on PvP after my passives.
Now i've been wondering what I should use as weapon, I dont think my duals would be good in the olympiad. Is 1H sword the way to go?
What about augment, anything crucial I shouldnt miss?
And should I know any other general stuff before hopping into oly? Im looking for all advices I can get in order to improve.

Regards
Old 06-10-2014, 06:51 AM   #10
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

If you want farm oly you need the best weapon you can afford. r99 or dark weapon with double sa should be enough - 1 or 2 magic hand (:P).

Also good set + jewels.

Talismans from castle/fortress (pdef/mdef/-crit rate/pulling resistance/clarity/magic crit/life force ...).

Augments - active reflect, for main weapon would be best have passive reflect or wild magic. Invisibility augment is also good.

If you have brooch and if you can buy chests with stones, you can use them too.

Rest if about skill. The best advice is - do oly when you can and you will learn how to play.