Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-07-2016, 11:26 AM   #1
Goongan
Elpy

Goongan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K99 Wynn EM < 10minutes

Some good, some bad. Hopefully helpful to other wynns out there.
Glass Cannon for sure

https://youtu.be/NIatEd2uupg
Goongan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:08 PM   #2
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: K99 Wynn EM < 10minutes

^ Anyone or anything with this level of itemization should be able to run kama in that time, yet you took it long enough (even using tricky buffs combos like cat blessing + GoG crit buff + giant crit).
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 07:41 PM   #3
Goongan
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
^ Anyone or anything with this level of itemization should be able to run kama in that time, yet you took it long enough (even using tricky buffs combos like cat blessing + GoG crit buff + giant crit).
The point is for people interested in Wynn summoner to see how the class works with physical dmg spec. Its hard to find English language pve videos as reference and also not with private server tweaks.

There are summoner spec'd for PvP or magic damage that would do k99 completely differently. I could have done it with sos and 2 br's but I chose to show the basic, straight forward version that anyone could achieve.

My 102 adventurer can't do it in a reasonable amount of time with even better gear.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:09 PM   #4
Codef
Elpy

Codef is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome job, I just have a couple questions about your gear and set up... What jewels (diamond, sapphire etc etc) do you have and what is the last talisman you have there? (can't recognize it since it is blurry...) I guess just more details about your gear would be great in the name of science
Codef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 02:59 PM   #5
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codef View Post
Awesome job, I just have a couple questions about your gear and set up... What jewels (diamond, sapphire etc etc) do you have and what is the last talisman you have there? (can't recognize it since it is blurry...) I guess just more details about your gear would be great in the name of science
The last talisman isn't important at all to this video, it the faction talisman for either GC or AF, either way, doesn't had or subtract anything from this.

Post a video of you doing it with 2 Br's and SoS please.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 07:42 PM   #6
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongan View Post
The point is for people interested in Wynn summoner to see how the class works with physical dmg spec. Its hard to find English language pve videos as reference and also not with private server tweaks.

There are summoner spec'd for PvP or magic damage that would do k99 completely differently. I could have done it with sos and 2 br's but I chose to show the basic, straight forward version that anyone could achieve.

My 102 adventurer can't do it in a reasonable amount of time with even better gear.
the very point is that your "knowledge" comes only from the gear (far away from mid range) and not really from actual known-roll of the class. You completely missed this point of my (whole) criticism. See, with you what you have now, a truly skiled wynn player would do wonders in the same conditions, did you get the picture now?

Aint no pvp-oriented wynn going that setup to pve, so that's another nonsense. Magic setup wynn is exclusively for oly, 1v1 or (god forbid) mass pvp. Basic here.

And lol at your first post, where I missed you naming the class under "glass cannon" category. B*tch please. Wynn isnt feoh, so it's in another level sphere far from being glass cannon (how to be a glass cannon class with cubic heals, 90% transfer to a 50k hp pet, balance life, mark drain and counting, lol).

offtopic: since you mentioned your lv102 TH othell, I used to farm kama duo (well, trio counting with iss box) with a lv103 FS (no rose, no crit wound, no giant critical, we used only GoG buffs/giant weakness for test at the late runs) yet we'd run kama twice with only 1 cake. just for comparison, turtle buff casted outside would fade away at Sirra's boss (so less than 9min to get there). So it seems to me that even your overgeared adventurer toon needs an upgrade in playstyle.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:36 AM   #7
smokas
Dark Knight

smokas is an unknown quantity at this point

kama with wynn can be done in 2min +- but u need right setup and supports ofcorse
smokas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:06 PM   #8
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokas View Post
kama with wynn can be done in 2min +- but u need right setup and supports ofcorse
Video please. Put your money where your mouth is.

Basically k99 can be done "Solo" with any toon solo in 30 minutes or less, getting it down farther than that takes more gear and/or support.

A Titan with the perfect setup takes 3 minutes, longer running from mob to mob than actually killing them.

A Wynn with the perfect setup takes roughly 2 minutes you say. I think more like 4-5, but I could be wrong.

Even a stacked Iss or Feoh is capable of doing it in under 20 minutes as long as they have the right stuff. Some toons just weren't meant to do SUPER MASSIVE single target damage for short bursts in PvE. Hell even my mediocre Dreadnought can do it in 25.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 05:26 AM   #9
smokas
Dark Knight

for 4-5min i make it only with sos and 1 iss , with right setup of chars 2 min+-
Old 01-13-2017, 08:58 AM   #10
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

the right set up also means having top end game gear though
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:04 AM   #11
smokas
Dark Knight

not only, need 4 iss example right classes sos buff must be without cd to can use 2 sos in row some buffs basicly not only gear my sos its not so stacked no set+8 no ap cd etc.. and with 1 sos i kill 1st 3 raids, for 4 raid i kill it less than 30 sec if have sos and br last its same that w/o any gcw debuff no joon agatihion,bloody rune 2h, attr attack talisman and more factors also i talk about 101 lvl wynn

Last edited by smokas; 01-13-2017 at 09:15 AM.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:52 AM   #12
ElectroQQ
Goblin Lord

ElectroQQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokas View Post
not only, need 4 iss example right classes sos buff must be without cd to can use 2 sos in row some buffs basicly not only gear my sos its not so stacked no set+8 no ap cd etc.. and with 1 sos i kill 1st 3 raids, for 4 raid i kill it less than 30 sec if have sos and br last its same that w/o any gcw debuff no joon agatihion,bloody rune 2h, attr attack talisman and more factors also i talk about 101 lvl wynn
4 iss +sos + summoner
2 pc(3box/pc)
And you control 6 char? I thinknits only theory

I make it 13min now with iss+sos but control 3 window not always easy...
ElectroQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 01:06 PM   #13
Goongan
Elpy

These points are exactly why I chose to show just Wynn and iss. Sure there's lots of gear and transforms but this is reproducible every day with 2 chars and gog buff.

Granted I used cat buff from town but that only helps a little and can be leveled in an hour.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:49 AM   #14
Quenia
Elpy

Quenia is an unknown quantity at this point

80 STR !!

Could u share which are the stats boosts u use?
Quenia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:58 AM   #15
Goongan
Elpy

This summoner dual is now a GK. With exact same gear the Wynn definitely had better peak damage but the gk can be in skills half the time and is MUCH simpler to run.
Old 03-13-2017, 05:55 PM   #16
Trenshero
Remnant Diabolist

Trenshero is on a distinguished road

Nothing about that gear/set is average, or even approaching average. This is, generally, useless to the average player because it depends largely on gear itemization that the average player will never achieve.

And your comment about the GK in your last post is the big issue with Summoners.

They can be great, if you're a mega-billionaire. Otherwise, you're better off with an Eviscerator, Titan, or GK.

I see people quitting their Eviscerator mains for Summoner subs (not high level subs... level 90 Wynns) because "the Wynn is stronger." They have no clue how the class scales into higher levels, and absolutely no clue of how much gear investment is required to bring that class up to par with an Eviscerator for PvE. I've met at least 3 such people in the past week or so...

The video is impressive in its own right. It's just generally useless to all but the 1%ers.