Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Technical Discussions > Juji's Lab

Login

Juji's Lab Have an item or skill that you would like tested? Come on in and gain some additional knowledge here. Only staff can start threads in this forum.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Lab Requests Thread

Welcome to Juji's Lab!

What is Juji's Lab?
Juji's Lab is a forum where I will provide beneficial game information about Lineage II through the testing of items, skills, stats, and other game features. Lab tests are conducted based on player-submitted requests.

How do you submit a lab request?
A lab request must be submitted using the request form provided below.

What are the rules of this forum?
Only staff may create topics in this forum. Players may post replies in lab test topics and in the lab requests thread. Please note that all forum rules apply here: off-topic commentary, complaints and fighting are not tolerated and will be removed.

Does Juji's Lab have any relation to the Lineage II Laboratory in Korea?

There is no relation to the Lineage II Laboratory in Korea. Lab tests conducted here are completely separate and may yield different results.

Where can I find an old Lab Test?
All the lab tests have been indexed in this topic for convenience.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the Juji's Lab project is subject to possible re-prioritization according to other ongoing projects or issues. Running the Lineage II game service takes priority. While we hope to provide results and responses in a timely manner, please understand this may not always be possible. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Lab Request Thread Rules:
  1. Please only post in the request template format provided. Questions outside of this format, or in personalized font styles, will be removed.
  2. Please do not bump your request post, even if asking when it will be completed.
  3. Requests will undergo a selection process: the requests feasibility and reasoning for it weigh in this decision.
  4. Lab Requests can be denied and removed for any reason.
  5. Each user may post 1 request every 2 weeks. Requests exceeding this limit will be removed without notice.
  6. As with all posts on these forums, please post only in English.
  7. As the forum rules apply here, please keep this forum on topic and post lab testing requests here only.
  8. You must have more than 15 posts to be able to submit a request. If you try to fill the forum with spam/non-constructive posts just to get to 15, you will be penalized.
  9. Do not hijack lab request topics asking for additional tests to be done. Please submit a separate request.
  10. Asking for updates to an existing test is permitted as long as it does not change the testing procedure.
Lab Request Restrictions:
Due to game design and the intentions of developers and producers in the Lineage II franchise, there are some topics and features in the game for which the Juji's Lab testing is not provided:
  • No Enchant Rates [Weapon Enchanting Success Rate 2/3 for Physical Weapons or 1/3 for Magic Weapons | Armor Enchanting Success Rate 1/3] {Giant's Scroll Random Rates +1=3/5 | +2=1/4 | +3=3/20}
  • No Critical Rates
  • No Defense Rates
  • No Land Rates for Skills and Debuffs
  • No Land Rates for Boss Weapons and Augments
  • No Skill Cooldowns
  • No Event Rewards
  • No XP Table Stats
  • No Requests for Development (Use the Game Suggestions section)
Lab request restrictions may be modified or updated at any time. Any posts that do not adhere to these rules and restrictions will be deleted without notice.

Last edited by Juji; 02-10-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lab Requests Thread

Lab Request Form:

Testing: Item, Skill, Stats...etc (Pick one)
Question: Specify exactly what you want tested.
Reason: Give the reasoning why you are making this request.

Lab Request Example:
Quote:
Testing: Wig Box
Question: What is the probability of receiving a Wig from a Wig Box?
Reason: To determine how many Wig Boxes you will need to open until you receive a Wig.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:40 PM   #3
Vood
Guardian Archangel

Vood is on a distinguished road

Testing: using skills with the buff from ISS battle rhapsody(mega strike is fine) compare normal crits vs skill damage crits.
Question: want to know if physical skill damage crits are limited/capped on tyr warriors(145 str would be nice)?
Reason: my normal physical attacks when they crit are the same damage as when I have the buff battle rhapsody which doubles my patt. So I wonder if its a glitch or tyrrs are capped in damage output on crits(no matter oif normal attack or skill attack)

Last edited by Vood; 01-09-2014 at 05:18 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:18 PM   #4
ViaAgnis
Thunder Wyrm

ViaAgnis is on a distinguished road

Testing: The drop rates of crystal cavern's.
Question: I want to see the basic drop rates of full items, and recipes in the bonus stage of cc, at first without any drop rate runes then later on with a prestige pack, it would be nice if you could at least kill 100 veridan's with and without them. ( and if possible test bonus stage recipe drops from golems)
Reason: For the good of the comunity and justice and all that is pony...I uhhh I mean ech whatever.

Last edited by ViaAgnis; 01-11-2014 at 01:01 PM.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:30 PM   #5
redmen
Remnant Diabolist

redmen is on a distinguished road

Testing: Max Mdef reduce on mobs
Question: Im wondering what it takes to get mobs to max mdef reduced

no debuffs = 1000 damage

Crippling Attack = 2000 damage

Crippling attack + Chaos Symphony = 4000 more damage

Crippling Attack + Elemental Burst (from sorc does -20% mdef ) = xx damage

Crippling Attack + Elemental Burst (from sorc) + Devil Curse = xx damage

Crippling Attack + lumi + elemental burst = x damage

and crippling Attack + lumi + Elemental burst + Chaos Symphony + Devil Curse = X damage

cus im fairly sure at some point u reach max -- mdef

i just wonder what is the out come of every single thing i mention above . i just wanna know when we hit max mdef u can reduce on mob and by adding 1 debuff at the time its best way to test.

and since Chaos symphony cant be hold up all the time i removed it in some lines
Old 02-01-2014, 04:23 AM   #6
Rbo
Tainted Zombie

Rbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Testing: Shield Deflect Magic vs. Spike Shield
Question: Chance of reflect magic damage of each. Also does shield defense increase the chance or success rate of these 2 skills? How much damage does it reflect? x2, x3 or x4 of attackers' damages?
Reason: I just want to test out which of these 2 skills are better off
Old 02-07-2014, 12:25 PM   #7
Nevesincs
Hungry Spirit

Nevesincs is an unknown quantity at this point

Testing: Deadman's Chest
(The reward of Seven Flowers quest at Guillotine Fortress)
Question: What can be obtained from this chest?
Reason: I cannot find any information about a list of rewards and so far the ones I opened gave 10 pieces of lv2 crafting materials (I have handled in 4 or 5 flowers).

Thank you.

Edit:

I have opened some more of the chests. Apparently the reward does change depending on the collected flowers, however the chest doesn't look different.
At 6 flowers: 5 pieces of r95 crafting key material.
At 7 flowers: 100 pieces of lv2 Metalic Fiber.

Last edited by Nevesincs; 05-26-2014 at 12:18 PM. Reason: expand
Old 02-08-2014, 07:51 AM   #8
whooo
Imperial Warlord

whooo will become famous soon enough

Testing: Aria's Life Stone
Question: what augments you can get.
Reason: just to know. try put 100 or so stones..
Old 02-14-2014, 09:40 AM   #9
Kahwi
Purgatory Shadow

Kahwi is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Lab Requests Thread

Testing: Apparition Stones

Question:
I would like to know the list of drops of the following raids.

88 Raid Boss - Earth Terakan Gludio Altar is near the east exit of Dark Elf Village Need an Apparition Stone (Lv. 88)

93 Raid Boss - Wind Cassius Oren Altar is near the south exit of Elven Village Need an Apparition Stone (Lv. 93)

98 Raid Boss - Flaming Ladar Schuttgardt Altar is west of Orc Village Need an Apparition Stone (Lv. 98)

Reason: Because they are relatively expensive in L2Store, I wonder if it really worth all that Ncoins to be purchased

Last edited by Kahwi; 02-14-2014 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:08 AM   #10
tjctoy1
Goblin Lord

tjctoy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Testing: Pagan Bloods
Question: Rewards when turning in Pagan Bloods.
Reason: I wish to know the reward chances for turning in 1 Pagan Blood and 10 Pagan Bloods.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:03 AM   #11
Belfergarth
Tainted Zombie

Belfergarth is an unknown quantity at this point

Testing: Normal Tauti + Epic Tauti Raid drops
Question: Kill both Tauti's X amount of times to see drop chance of Ring/Fragments especially
Reason: Curious what the chances are on the Fragments and Tauti Ring for each raid version.

Didnt see this raid boss done or requested, kinda surprised!
Old 03-11-2014, 04:41 PM   #12
Konta
Goblin Lord

Konta is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there here is my lab request =3

Testing: Servitor DPS.
Question: I want to know effects of different weapons (+4 Retributer; +4 Thrower (Focus + Dmg); +4 Shooter (Focus + Haste)) in servitor DPS.
Reason: Some ppl state that bow still best DPS for servitors. but if in lindvior were introduced the +100% patak for 2H Blunts for servitor sharing... Is still bow the best DPS??? Cos Retris and Bow are still quite expensive and it would be nice to know this to make a better weapon choice >.<

PS: Why Crossbow is because it has better DPS than bow and its cheaper.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:36 PM   #13
Juji
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konta View Post
Hi there here is my lab request =3

Testing: Servitor DPS.
Question: I want to know effects of different weapons (+4 Retributer; +4 Thrower (Focus + Dmg); +4 Shooter (Focus + Haste)) in servitor DPS.
Reason: Some ppl state that bow still best DPS for servitors. but if in lindvior were introduced the +100% patak for 2H Blunts for servitor sharing... Is still bow the best DPS??? Cos Retris and Bow are still quite expensive and it would be nice to know this to make a better weapon choice >.<

PS: Why Crossbow is because it has better DPS than bow and its cheaper.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Feasible, but can you provide more information on what you want this test for (PVP or PvE) and what summoner class you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xManiac View Post
Testing: Chance to get Blessed item while crafting.
Question: What chance to get Blessed item while crafing?
Reason: What to know the chance to get Blessed item while crafing.
Feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfergarth View Post
Testing: Normal Tauti + Epic Tauti Raid drops
Question: Kill both Tauti's X amount of times to see drop chance of Ring/Fragments especially
Reason: Curious what the chances are on the Fragments and Tauti Ring for each raid version.
Feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjctoy1 View Post
Testing: Pagan Bloods
Question: Rewards when turning in Pagan Bloods.
Reason: I wish to know the reward chances for turning in 1 Pagan Blood and 10 Pagan Bloods.
Feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalErrorxD View Post
Testing: Yul Archer and Othell Rogue Skill Critical Rate
Question: How much is the %/Chances of do a Skill Critical depending on DEX value, the test can be made with 60, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100 and 200 DEX
Reason: there is a rumor that in valiance there is a gap in skill critical rate at 80 DEX, so afterwards it doesn't increase anymore, so no point to get more than 80 DEX
Feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyFerraz View Post
Testing: Apparition Stones

Question:
I would like to know the list of drops of the following raids.

88 Raid Boss - Earth Terakan Gludio Altar is near the east exit of Dark Elf Village Need an Apparition Stone (Lv. 88)

93 Raid Boss - Wind Cassius Oren Altar is near the south exit of Elven Village Need an Apparition Stone (Lv. 93)

98 Raid Boss - Flaming Ladar Schuttgardt Altar is west of Orc Village Need an Apparition Stone (Lv. 98)

Reason: Because they are relatively expensive in L2Store, I wonder if it really worth all that Ncoins to be purchased
Feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnda View Post
Maguens. Reason: They're cute. I want one. >:'(

Testing: Rate of Maguen appearance/
Question: At what rate do Maguens appear?

Method:

1.) Have a party of 7 characters. Levels/Equips/Etc. are irrelevant here.
2.) Have that party "kill" SoA mobs until Maguen appears.
3.) Repeat until a threshhold of SoA mobs killed have been reached. Record number of Maguens that appeared in proportion to mobs killed. Make a percentage and an average ratio.

Testing: The rate that Maguen Boxes are recieved.
Question: What is the rate at which Maguens give out boxes containing the pet versions of themselves.

Method:

1.) Get a character who will extract Maguen plasma. Class/level/race/etc. doesn't matter here.
2.) Spawn Maguens for that character who will then extract his essence.
3.) Extract 1000 or more plasmas.
4.) Record the amount of boxes earned then make a percentage statistic based on the boxed earned against the number of times Maguen plasma extracted

Testing: The rate that Maguen Pets are recieved.
Question: What is the rate at which Maguen Pets are recieved?

Method:

1.) Make a toon.
2.) Give him 1000 regular Maguen Boxes and 1000 Elite Maguen boxes.
3.) Open them all then record the number of maguens received.
Not Feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViaAgnis View Post
Testing: The drop rates of crystal cavern's.
Question: I want to see the basic drop rates of full items, and recipes in the bonus stage of cc, at first without any drop rate runes then later on with a prestige pack, it would be nice if you could at least kill 100 veridan's with and without them. ( and if possible test bonus stage recipe drops from golems)
Reason: For the good of the comunity and justice and all that is pony...I uhhh I mean ech whatever.
Feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vood View Post
Testing: using skills with the buff from ISS battle rhapsody(mega strike is fine) compare normal crits vs skill damage crits.
Question: want to know if physical skill damage crits are limited/capped on tyr warriors(145 str would be nice)?
Reason: my normal physical attacks when they crit are the same damage as when I have the buff battle rhapsody which doubles my patt. So I wonder if its a glitch or tyrrs are capped in damage output on crits(no matter oif normal attack or skill attack)
Can you provide more information on your request?
Old 03-23-2014, 05:56 AM   #14
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Illogical is on a distinguished road

Testing: Dual Class Skill effects and Duration

Question: What are the chances (land rate) of the following Dual Class skills:
1) Dual - Beserker's Rage
2) Dual - Master's Rage
3) Dual - Light of Protection
4) Dual - Light of Blessing

The first 3 skills raise certain stats by 27% but what are the odds? Will my P.Def with Light of Protection raise by 27% after 1k, 2k, or 50k dmg? In the latter that means it will trigger when I'm dead on the ground waiting for a resurrection.

What is the chance of Light of Blessing to trigger and how much HP does it regen? Does it regen x% HP or does it regen a fixed number of HP?

Do all skills trigger only once every x minutes, or do they trigger every time the conditions are met, like i.e. the trigger rate of Counter Critical.

Testing: Make 3 targets, one in Robe (Feoh/Wynn/Aeore), one in Light (Othel/Yul), one in Heavy (Tyrr/Sigel) with one of the buff and see if they 1) can survive the damage received until the skill triggers, 2) chance of triggering it is the same for each armor-class.
Of course, log the times hit/damage done and calculate the chance of trigger.

Reason: I'm getting close to lv99 on my Dual Class and it's time to look into the top end Dual Class skills to strengthen my char in a less PvE manner. But it's maybe no point in taking them if the chance of triggering or the effect aren't worth doing it.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:33 AM   #15
_TankeS_
Tainted Zombie

_TankeS_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Testing: Damage with tauti weapon and diferent skill enchant

Question: i want know damage with +10 duel and +10 dark atack

with tyr duelist 99 skill mega strike +10 duel
with tyr duelist 99 skill mega strike +10 dark atack

damage on:
-350 dark element resist
-400 dark element resist
-450 dark element resist
-500 dark element resist

Reason: i want know what is the best skill enchant for my tyrr

Thx!
Old 04-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #16
siebenrockie
Goblin Lord

siebenrockie is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Lab Requests Thread

Testing: brooch element attack
Question: What is dmg increase by adding 120 element(current weapon 300)
PVP and PVE
Reason: Is it worth it.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:57 AM   #17
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by siebenrockie View Post
PVP and PVE
just make it general so:
increase damage when adding
- lvl1-5 opal
- 30 elemental patt from fish agathion
- 50 elemental patt from 7s talisman
- 50 elemental patt from AP

max one can have is 550 elemental patt, some clas can have even more if they still have pre awakening skills that were oe'd for element but those are very rare and shouldn't be incl.
Old 04-26-2014, 02:42 AM   #18
Juji
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glmk View Post
Testing: Chance to get Lv5 Dye from gambling
Question: What chance to get Lv5 dye from the dye gambler? (1m adena each click)
Reason: Since Epesodion not even a single Lv5 Dye . Before the update I made always 3 / month
There were no changes to it that I saw in the patch notes or game docs. The rate is extremely low for Lv5 Dyes (around .01% to .10%). I broke my mouse button the last time I tried testing it, so the test is not feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineage View Post
Testing: Yul DPS under DEX or STR

Question: Use a dark elf Yul 99 with a R99 bow clean and no armor. Add only 20 STR and give him Warrior harmony buff. Hit those DPS dolls for 1 or 2 minutes time using a skill with no additional effect, and with a normal cool down, like Tornado Shot, with damage variance off.
Repeat the above by adding now 20 DEX and bring STR to original value. Skill critical/Skill Mastery must be included in the total damage results.

Reason: To see if P.Atk. and Skill Mastery > Skill critical, in a given time frame.
With this test it can be clarified which build will provide the highest DPS in comparison, with changes realistic to in game environment.
Not feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by establisheddope View Post
Testing: Amount of Adena to feed Lucky Pig/Chance of the Pig spawning

Question: How much adena is required to feed the Lucky Pig for it to turn Golden?
How often do they spawn?
Reasoning: The amount isnt specified in the patch notes
This NPC is a little tricky to test since I actually have to find the pig in the wild because summoning it does not work. I will do some research on it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
Testing: Dual Class Skill effects and Duration

Question: What are the chances (land rate) of the following Dual Class skills:
1) Dual - Beserker's Rage
2) Dual - Master's Rage
3) Dual - Light of Protection
4) Dual - Light of Blessing

The first 3 skills raise certain stats by 27% but what are the odds? Will my P.Def with Light of Protection raise by 27% after 1k, 2k, or 50k dmg? In the latter that means it will trigger when I'm dead on the ground waiting for a resurrection.

What is the chance of Light of Blessing to trigger and how much HP does it regen? Does it regen x% HP or does it regen a fixed number of HP?

Do all skills trigger only once every x minutes, or do they trigger every time the conditions are met, like i.e. the trigger rate of Counter Critical.

Testing: Make 3 targets, one in Robe (Feoh/Wynn/Aeore), one in Light (Othel/Yul), one in Heavy (Tyrr/Sigel) with one of the buff and see if they 1) can survive the damage received until the skill triggers, 2) chance of triggering it is the same for each armor-class.
Of course, log the times hit/damage done and calculate the chance of trigger.

Reason: I'm getting close to lv99 on my Dual Class and it's time to look into the top end Dual Class skills to strengthen my char in a less PvE manner. But it's maybe no point in taking them if the chance of triggering or the effect aren't worth doing it.
Doing this test with just 100 hits won't cut it, so I need to check if it is feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TankeS_ View Post
Testing: Damage with tauti weapon and diferent skill enchant

Question: i want know damage with +10 duel and +10 dark atack

with tyr duelist 99 skill mega strike +10 duel
with tyr duelist 99 skill mega strike +10 dark atack

damage on:
-350 dark element resist
-400 dark element resist
-450 dark element resist
-500 dark element resist

Reason: i want know what is the best skill enchant for my tyrr

Thx!
This is feasible since you are just asking if Mega Strike Duel +10 is better than Mega Strike Dark Attack +10. I may consider adding a few more things to it like Opal lvl 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrafterR View Post
Testing: Leonna´s gift box
Question: Is there the possibilty to get blessed armor /weapon from gift box?
Reason: Use elcium powders to learn fishing skills or is it better to save them to make pve/pvp items.
There are no blessed armor/weapons from the gift box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaseo View Post
Testing: Blood Stab (or any other blow) +10 Duel and +10 Elemental
Question: Which one hit harder?
Reason: From a long time skill enchant route was Duel > Elemental , but from Innova's test a +10 elemental skill was hitting harder than a +10 duel,by not having the same fixs as they do,this work even here?

How to test :

>Take othell rogue 99 , full buff him , even naked , even no jewels , take a shaper 99 +4 with 300 Fire
>Take tyrr warrior , dress it with a R99 Heavy armor with high Fire resist (like 360/480/600 - 3/4/5 parts +120)
>Make othell skill on the tyrr , record damages.
>Now gives to Othell the skill "Noble Attribute" (or any other "Noble" AP skill who increase by 20/50 the elemental) and record again
>Now give the skill to the Tyrr and remove it from Othell and record again
>Now give to both and record again
Feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAndouille View Post
I want to TEST the skill Damage Between Different Dyes to see what is Better for TYRR WARRIOR.

Take any Race Tyrr lvl 99 with any weapon 0 element and use Mega strike with momentum on the target (without any STR Dye)

Do the same Test with the same toon on the same Target with STR DYE

i want to know if with More STR Tyrr do more damage from their skills so i can decide which Dye i'm gonna use

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoSouthAmericaLag View Post
Testing: Brooch compound
Question: Try get a brooch lvl 5; open brooch box and see the results of get items
Reason: I want to know how many brooch packs I need to buy to try get one lvl 5 / know the chance of brooch who I'll receive after open 10 pack x20.
Not feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siebenrockie View Post
PVP and PVE
Feasible, I will do a max elemental attack test (normal weapons, opal, fishing agathion, seven signs talisman, ability skill...etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalErrorxD View Post
Testing: STR bonuses on Yul and Othell
Question: test dmg, chance of skill critical, chance of lethal, chance of double buffs/debuffs duration, chance of cooldown reset with different STR values in a Yul Archer and Othell Rogue
Reason: ee how much bonuses STR gives.
Not feasible at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjctoy1 View Post
Still nothing on this??? Please look into this.

Thanks.
Remember to first read the thread rules before you make a request. You only have 3 posts (you need 15). Also, I choose what tests to do based on feasibility and interest, not first come first serve.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:11 AM   #19
Yamino
Imperial Warlord

Yamino has a spectacular aura about themYamino has a spectacular aura about them

Testing: Critical Evasion Passive effect on "blow" type skills.
Question: Does critical evasion from various Light Armor Masteries/Superior Light Armor Masteries effect the land rate or critical rate of blow type skills.
Reason: For the pursuit of knowledge.

Method
1. Create a level 99 Yul Archer and a level 99 Othell Rogue.
2. Stab the Yul Archer 100 times without Superior Light Armor Mastery.
3. Record amount of stabs landed/total stabs used.
4. Record amount of skill criticals/total stabs used.
5. Learn Superior Light Armor Mastery on the Yul Archer.
6. Repeat steps 2. -> 4.

Quote:
STR + 2. Max HP + 4783, P. Def. + 1386, P. Evasion + 7, MP recovery bonus + 10%, and chance of receiving critical attacks - 35% when equipped with Light Armor. Spd. and P. Skill Critical Rate change depending on DEX.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:17 PM   #20
Rumble
Thunder Wyrm

Rumble is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Lab Requests Thread

Testing: Physical Skill Evasion (e.g. Angel of Death skill)
Question: Since P. Skill Evasion data is not provided in character window, what is this approximate base numerical value? Moreover, what percentage does a point increase in P. Skill Evasion, as in Angel of Death skill, translate to?
Reason: To compare and contrast between skills such as Angel of Death and Final Ultimate Evasion, to determine which is the better skill to use under various circumstances, to approximate the P. Skill Evasion cap so that skills are not wasted in PvP, to make up for the lack of information in character window, and-- most importantly-- for the sake of knowledge.

Experimental Setup:
Character A
Lv. 99 Othell Rogue with standard equipment, standard buffs (Elixir buffs work), and an R99 shaper
Character B
i) Lv. 99 Othell Rogue with standard equipment and standard buffs
ii) Lv. 99 Othell Rogue with standard equipment, standard buffs, and Angel of Death buff
iii) If possible using GM commands, add an additional 45 P. Skill Evasion to Character B

Test the land rate of Character A's Heart Breaker on Character B at least 100 times each.

Last edited by Rumble; 05-16-2014 at 01:23 PM.