Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 09-20-2017, 12:02 AM   #461
leofire73
Elpy

leofire73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fishing Item Exchange Rate Change

Seeing as how they do their very best to hide from being contacted with customer service issues, I thought I would post every single NC Soft Corporate Headquarter location and phone number.

They have zero respect for their players (i.e. customers) that pay their salaries. All they do is absorb cash and create "solutions" to problems they created. Is this extreme, sure it is, but so is the fact they told us they literally don't care if we can make adena in the game. As long as we are sheep and buy NCoins they could care less.

The game has become a farce of what it once it was. NC West needs to do a better job of taking care of the people that have fed them, bought them houses, cars, and put their kids through college for the last 13 years. Sure, they have other games, but the lack of customer service and concern is ridiculous. Do you honestly think any other company would last this long with this terrible of customer service? Imagine Nordstrom, Amazon, Apple, or Microsoft being this way. Look at this list and read the article Neutron, this is what companies who appreciate their customer base is doing to keep them.

http://www.trendingtopmost.com/world...tomer-service/

This whole Fishing fiasco is ridiculous and needs to be addresses immediately. Sure, NC Soft won't go broke anytime soon, but if enough people quit playing your games or at the very least boycott the L2Stores and NCoin across all games, I bet it won't take long. Start treating your customers like people and not cattle to be lead to slaughter. Provide real support channels, provide real in-game support, and most of provide actual human beings on phones to hear customer concerns. Stop hiding behind forums, forms, and websites. Face your customers and their problems, that you created, not them. Admit your mistakes, warn your customers of any upcoming drastic changes before they happen, and for the love of god apologize for your stupidity.

Our Locations

Austin

Bellevue

Carbine Studios
info@carbinestudios.com
http://www.carbinestudios.com/

Europe
+44 (0)1273 715650

Mobile

Orange County

San Mateo

NCSOFT

Headquarters
+82-2-2186-3300
http://www.ncsoft.net/global/
leofire73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:02 AM   #462
helvete
Goblin Lord

helvete is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, the Galup event strats today, so here's a chance of not buying additional carrots with NC Coins if you want to show NCSoft you're upset. We probably will never know if the income goes down, but I'm curious if we see less people selling huge amounts of carrots in towns.
helvete is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:17 AM   #463
__SpOO__
Thunder Wyrm

__SpOO__ is an unknown quantity at this point

People selling huge amounts of L2 Store "event" items for adena, aka the official RMT way will be just the same amount as we were always seeing around.

People which were trying with Fishing to try earn some adena and the ones "playing" at the so called "events" are just two different type of players.

Last ones just re-sell some L2 Store items for adena when they need something to buy and that's their way of playing this game. Farming the L2 Store instead of game itself. Well, isn't it just the way NC West made that game and still continue to push every single day people into their L2 Store instead of trying at least to fix some aspects of this ones great, but now completely broken game...
Old Yesterday, 02:55 AM   #464
helvete
Goblin Lord

helvete is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, in order to buy carrots for adena you need to have adena in the first place, and since now you can't really earn much there will not be many people buying. Therefore, people who 'farm' adena via ncstore will have less buyers, so less items will be bought from NCStore.

I might be in minority, but in the past I quite often bought low value event items for adena on the market. This time i will not, as I've not had any adena income since the ninja fishing 'adjustment'.
helvete is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:34 AM   #465
nickTheKing
Elpy

nickTheKing is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloto View Post
Sure, here is a list of ways you can get currency that "feels exceptionally rewarding for the effort required":

1. Make Ncstore event items be untradable, ppl get a lot of adena from events, so anything you can get from rewards boxes, abundance event, hungry horse event, red libra, or anything else, make it untradable, because ppl sell those items and make adena sooo easy.

2. make ncstore items like xp runes, vit potions and anything else you can buy from ncoins untradable too, in fact, delete the gift button, thats another way to make easy adena.

3. Go back to bounded items so if ppl make dark, bloody gear, +++ armors and weapons they cant trade it too, because ppl enjoys enchanting gear and then making a lot of adena so easy selling those items.

4. Make all drops be untradable, dark stones, bloody stones for armors and weapons, mats, recipes, soulshots, crystals, potions, all you can trade in the game, make it untradable once you pick it up, or buy it from the grocery untradable, so ppl can make adena with it because it is so extremely rewarding to make adena sellings those items.

5. Delete the auction house NPC because ppl make a lot of adena putting their items for sale there with an extremely rewarding profit.

6. Also take mammon out from every city and stop letting castle owners putting taxes, and that one is a REALLY EXTREMELY REWARDING WAY TO GET CURRENCY, so they cant make adena again.

7. In fact why dont you just delete all adena and let ppl unable to trade anything, i think thats a fair way to let the game continues and every body will be happy with whatever they get with farming or playing this game.
WOW TAKE IT EASY GUY , what you propose is TOTALLY AGAINST ANY PREVIOUS GAME VERSION Gameplay and PLUS there are and NEW PEOPLE LIKE ME for example , that started to play about 2 Months ago (in the middle of 13th Anniversary Event time) and that NEED to TRADE WHATEVER THEY CAN form their GAMEPLAY ONLY to can try making Adena to can play (I mean to can buy in future Gears/Weapons ETC) , since I AM NOT an Euro/Dollar guy (In fact I HATE to PAY REAL MONEY for games , and THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON that I NEVER played before Official Lineage 2 , because in OLD DAYS you should pay Monthly fee Euros-Dollars for just to can play , but this is another matter). Now to get back to the point , from what you proposed I could agree MAYBE with ONLY step "1." , as for the REST STEPS that you proposed , I must say you MUST MUST BE Ironicly talking to Development Group , because OTHERWISE what you proposed DESTROY COMPLETELY the L2 , and then I SHOULD NOT KNOW HOW to call it this game anymore , because ONLY L2 it WILL NOT BE ANYMORE. That was ALL I had ta say for the Moment.

PS: Development Team , as someone says in this Topic somewhere , DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT YOUR POCKETS but think AND for the PEOPLE that DO NOT HAVE POCKETS AT ALL (I mean people that don't even have a Job for example or a way to make and Real Money , and I am 1 of THOSE CASES) , and if you make this game EVEN MORE HARDER then it IS ALREADY , I say GOODBYE Official.

That was ALL I had to say related to this Topic/Discussion.
nickTheKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM   #466
Chucksteak
Dark Lord

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickTheKing View Post
WOW TAKE IT EASY GUY , what you propose is TOTALLY AGAINST ANY PREVIOUS GAME VERSION Gameplay and PLUS there are and NEW PEOPLE LIKE ME for example , that started to play about 2 Months ago (in the middle of 13th Anniversary Event time) and that NEED to TRADE WHATEVER THEY CAN form their GAMEPLAY ONLY to can try making Adena to can play (I mean to can buy in future Gears/Weapons ETC) , since I AM NOT an Euro/Dollar guy (In fact I HATE to PAY REAL MONEY for games , and THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON that I NEVER played before Official Lineage 2 , because in OLD DAYS you should pay Monthly fee Euros-Dollars for just to can play , but this is another matter). Now to get back to the point , from what you proposed I could agree MAYBE with ONLY step "1." , as for the REST STEPS that you proposed , I must say you MUST MUST BE Ironicly talking to Development Group , because OTHERWISE what you proposed DESTROY COMPLETELY the L2 , and then I SHOULD NOT KNOW HOW to call it this game anymore , because ONLY L2 it WILL NOT BE ANYMORE. That was ALL I had ta say for the Moment.

PS: Development Team , as someone says in this Topic somewhere , DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT YOUR POCKETS but think AND for the PEOPLE that DO NOT HAVE POCKETS AT ALL (I mean people that don't even have a Job for example or a way to make and Real Money , and I am 1 of THOSE CASES) , and if you make this game EVEN MORE HARDER then it IS ALREADY , I say GOODBYE Official.

That was ALL I had to say related to this Topic/Discussion.
Calm down dude, English is obviously not your first language, so you probably didn't understand. He was being very sarcastic, using a slight amount of exaggeration while following NC soft's actions to their natural conclusion.

Now about your other comments, if you had a problem paying $15 a month, this game isn't for you. As a new player you wont be able to get that gear, as there is no way for you to make adena in the amounts that will be required. As a FtP player, your highly unlikely to even hit 101. Those suggestions won't destroy L2, the game has already been destroyed by NC soft.
Chucksteak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM   #467
nickTheKing
Elpy

nickTheKing is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
Calm down dude, English is obviously not your first language, so you probably didn't understand. He was being very sarcastic, using a slight amount of exaggeration while following NC soft's actions to their natural conclusion.

Now about your other comments, if you had a problem paying $15 a month, this game isn't for you. As a new player you wont be able to get that gear, as there is no way for you to make adena in the amounts that will be required. As a FtP player, your highly unlikely to even hit 101. Those suggestions won't destroy L2, the game has already been destroyed by NC soft.
Answer to that: Yeah I suspected that he was making GREAT Irony , but I could NOT understand exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksteak View Post
Answer to this: Well I'm NOT a rich guy , in fact I am POOR guy , as for the if I am New or not , then NO I AM NOT New on this game , I just am New on Official , that is ALL. I play L2 from Chronicle 1 since 2004 , so you cannot say that I am "New" :P
nickTheKing is online now   Reply With Quote