Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
Braddock
Elpy

Braddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lite Elf Aeore

Hi!

Id like to ask a huge favor for my friendly lite elf mistics (preferibly aeore)
could u plz post one screenshot of ur stats?
i`m a lvl 83 ES and i`m pretty desperate to see whats the magic accuracy is like once u get a high lvl, (with and without buffs ).
btw, is that a cap to it?

for now i jst wanna say thanks to everyone for reading my topic.

*also, could u guys advise me where to find the website that contain those russian SS that everyone post around?
Braddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
Braddock
Elpy

Default Re: Lite Elf Aeore

thank you for all the readers.

But i`m still lacking of some answers.
Id really like to know how is the magic evasion and acuracy on the lite elf aeore healer.
Everyone knows that he wont benefit from the extra casting speed bonus, so since i got one id be very uch happy to see if it makes a good diference between races.

id apreciate if u guys could point that out to me.
thanks
Old 03-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #3
Mephz
Elpy

Mephz is an unknown quantity at this point

http://i43.tinypic.com/23tkyfk.jpg

I Hope it helps you

Image Sequence:
No Buffs - Buffs with Wiz Harmony - Buffs with Knight Harmony

Full TW Robe Set +3/ Requiem Caster +0 / 2 x Vorpal Earings +3, Vorpal Ring +3/+4, Necklace of Freya +4/ +3 Men Ears /A Grade Shirt, B Grade Belt, Soul Cloak of Zaken
Mephz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
Ferine1
Grave Predator

Ferine1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephz View Post

I Hope it helps you

Image Sequence:

Full TW Robe Set +3/ Requiem Caster +0 / 2 x Vorpal Earings +3, Vorpal Ring +3/+4, Necklace of Freya +4/ +3 Men Ears /A Grade Shirt, B Grade Belt, Soul Cloak of Zaken
Does your caster have acumen on it?

I got 82 WIT as Orc Aeore and 685 cast unbuffed, which is only 74 less than your elf who has 7 more wit and racial cast speed boost. (I'm 596 cast without acu weapon, 163 less).

Full buff with Wiz I'm 1634 cast, Knights I'm 1513 cast.

Usual setup though is 2530 p.def with wiz, 1382 cast. I'm clanless though so no clanskills although I do have lvl 6 sub p.def, +3 s belt and +4 s shirt.

Ferine - Erica Dominator > Chronos 90/85/80/80 Aeore, 8x ISS, 8x Feoh, 8x Wynn.
NiNjA TuRtLe - Healer in a Half Shell (Safe account player since 2005)

Last edited by Ferine1; 03-09-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Ferine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
Mephz
Elpy

Mephz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferine1 View Post
Does your caster have acumen on it?

I got 82 WIT as Orc Aeore and 685 cast unbuffed, which is only 74 less than your elf who has 7 more wit and racial cast speed boost. (I'm 596 cast without acu weapon, 163 less).

Full buff with Wiz I'm 1634 cast, Knights I'm 1513 cast.

Usual setup though is 2530 p.def with wiz, 1382 cast. I'm clanless though so no clanskills although I do have lvl 6 sub p.def, +3 s belt and +4 s shirt.
Yes, my caster has Acumen on it
Mephz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #6
Braddock
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephz View Post

I Hope it helps you

Image Sequence:

Hi Mephz!
I really do apreciate ur help.
btw is ur char wearing a sigil? if so could i bother u one more time to send me one ss of him without it, and yet another one with a evasion skill buff on?
thanks a bunch!

this is really helpfull guys. thanks for the support on the forum.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #7
Ferine1
Grave Predator

Just a little info for all the cast speed freaks out there:

Balance/Progressive/Panic heal and buffs/fairy etc all have <1s cast time at 900 cast speed.

Group heal and Tree are the longest cast at ~1.5 to 2s at 900 cast speed.

1600 cast speed sees group heal and tree at ~1.2s cast, 1300 cast speed is ~1.5s cast.

So whilst casting speed is great and quite important it's not the be all and end all since you only lose like 0.3-0.4s cast time on 2 skills that aren't generally useful in panic situations in pvp anyway.

All emergency skills such as panic/balance/progressive are virtually instant cast over 1.1k cast speed anyway. Cast speed won't help skill re-use.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #8
Braddock
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferine1 View Post
Just a little info for all the cast speed freaks out there:

Balance/Progressive/Panic heal and buffs/fairy etc all have <1s cast time at 900 cast speed.

Group heal and Tree are the longest cast at ~1.5 to 2s at 900 cast speed.

1600 cast speed sees group heal and tree at ~1.2s cast, 1300 cast speed is ~1.5s cast.

So whilst casting speed is great and quite important it's not the be all and end all since you only lose like 0.3-0.4s cast time on 2 skills that aren't generally useful in panic situations in pvp anyway.

All emergency skills such as panic/balance/progressive are virtually instant cast over 1.1k cast speed anyway. Cast speed won't help skill re-use.
Hi there Ferine1!
Thank you for your time to reply to my post.
I`m not a casting speed freak, actually i`m pretty much ok with it. jst want to know if the lite elf race has a good advantage when using other racial stat bonus involving wit. like m accuracy, and m evasion for debuffs.
but i ddnt know about the delay on each skill. that`s gold (at list for someone like me who hasnt awaken yet)
thank you very much for your insights.
i`m really happy with the feedback from the forum
Old 03-10-2012, 05:12 AM   #9
Ferine1
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
Hi there Ferine1!
Thank you for your time to reply to my post.
I`m not a casting speed freak, actually i`m pretty much ok with it. jst want to know if the lite elf race has a good advantage when using other racial stat bonus involving wit. like m accuracy, and m evasion for debuffs.
but i ddnt know about the delay on each skill. that`s gold (at list for someone like me who hasnt awaken yet)
thank you very much for your insights.
i`m really happy with the feedback from the forum
Hehe np, I wasn't actually meaning you were a cast speed freak, it was aimed mostly at people in general who are stuck in the old L2 box. I get a lot of people saying "OMG Noob healer, we gonna die" when I turn up to a group in heavy armor, then they usually friend invite me afterwards, lol.

I'd say light elf is the 2nd best healer in the game after orc, and that's only because of the 5s invincibility racial of orcs, which has saved my hide countless times. Only thing missing is group rez, which you can get if you use the awakening stone from another elf class. 15s UE and high Wit are really nice, your physical evasion won't help much but I imagine the magic evasion will help. Sigil/Shield don't affect magic evasion btw.

LE healer + acu and mp weapon + hvy armor = pwnage healer.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #10
beleaua
Imperial Warlord

beleaua is an unknown quantity at this point

While WIT/Cast speed doesn't influence reuse time on skills there is still a reason to have cast speed. Of course if you only cast one skill there is no reason to go even over 1k cast speed but you have more skills and you can cast one faster to cast other one faster and maybe even time to move a little or not getting interrupted, you get the idea. This apply mostly for pvp. Also having the best best evasion and especially magic evasion (against mages) help you a lot in pvp. Now another nice bonus from WIT is magic critical, not only helps mages to do criticals but helps your heal to crit. With max WIT you can try out other armors, like light armor for example, even heavy, see how it works for you. That being said, light elfs will always be the top healers out there, especially when it comes to big pvp fights but for majority of players, every race works with less or more tweaking.

Last edited by beleaua; 03-11-2012 at 06:48 PM.
beleaua is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aeore, elf