Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-24-2017, 01:30 PM   #1
Mighty!
Grave Predator

Mighty! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Titan/GK/Evis Question (Special Circumstance)

Edit: I reposted this in Player Questions forum since that may be more appropriate. Mods can DEL this one.

Okay so I have an Evis and I love it but... I have an Yul Sagi with Lv 4 Ruby, Opal, Diamond, Pearl, Obsidian, Lv 3 Topaz, and an active Reflect aug wep. The Evis doesn't have any of that.

I have PoM and all the tradeable gear I need for either character, but last time I checked, sealing Lv 4 Jewels was really expensive (anyone know how much exactly?). I'm wondering which is the most realistic route if I want to solo K99, Tauti, etc: stick with the Evis or dualclass a Titan/GK/Wynn on my Archer?

(PURELY PVE)

Thanks guys!

And if anyone has a link to the best comparison of Evis/Titan/GK/Wynn, I'd appreciate reading that. There are so many topics about it.

Last edited by Mighty!; 10-24-2017 at 07:28 PM.
Mighty! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:47 AM   #2
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Titan/GK/Evis Question (Special Circumstance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty! View Post
Edit: I reposted this in Player Questions forum since that may be more appropriate. Mods can DEL this one.

Okay so I have an Evis and I love it but... I have an Yul Sagi with Lv 4 Ruby, Opal, Diamond, Pearl, Obsidian, Lv 3 Topaz, and an active Reflect aug wep. The Evis doesn't have any of that.

I have PoM and all the tradeable gear I need for either character, but last time I checked, sealing Lv 4 Jewels was really expensive (anyone know how much exactly?). I'm wondering which is the most realistic route if I want to solo K99, Tauti, etc: stick with the Evis or dualclass a Titan/GK/Wynn on my Archer?

(PURELY PVE)

Thanks guys!

And if anyone has a link to the best comparison of Evis/Titan/GK/Wynn, I'd appreciate reading that. There are so many topics about it.
Sealing the LvL4 Jewels are very expensive as it is, almost to the point, for the price of sealing, you can almost make the new LvL 4 Jewels.
113 Jewel Powers you will need to seal LvL4 Jewel. New Year's coming soon and so is the La Vi En Rose Jewels promo...

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/stor...o-07102017.php
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote