Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Game Suggestions

Login

Game Suggestions Share your ideas for new or modified game features

Old 10-21-2017, 05:14 AM   #1
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road
Default Add more PvE Content please.

I have multiple characters spread across 3 x accounts all geared enough to solo K95, like...+ 8 R, R95, R99, bloody sets, +10,+12 R, R95, R99, bloody weapons, Kelbim and Tauti; but ever since the K95 drops got nerfed I just stopped playing them.

It's not like the drops were O.K. before the nerfing. I mean, considering how much I had to spend to gear the toons strong enough to solo K95, the drops were nowhere satisfactory. But I did it anyways cuz I enjoyed leveling multiple toons but also I liked farming stuff with my own hands. Although it felt like I had to spend $1,000 to farm $1, I still derived some pleasure farming that $1. It was just nice to win something legit by playing the game.

Can you please increase the drops and add more PvE content?

If you increase the drops for Kama and AF and Shilen, you will see me gearing all of my 20+ x LvL 99+ characters in full Bloody, not just +8 TW or +8 seraph. Think about that please...
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:40 AM   #2
muka
Elpy

muka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Add more PvE Content please.

I do not understand how Kartia solo gives no drop, they would have to reevaluate it. If someone wants to play alone this game becomes impossible. All that is valuable needs a group, should have weaker bosses that could be soles.

Kartia solo not dropping anything is really frustrating, after a certain lvl no one else does that.
muka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 11:03 AM   #3
Oeste
Dark Knight

Oeste is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Add more PvE Content please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muka View Post
I do not understand how Kartia solo gives no drop, they would have to reevaluate it. If someone wants to play alone this game becomes impossible. All that is valuable needs a group, should have weaker bosses that could be soles.

Kartia solo not dropping anything is really frustrating, after a certain lvl no one else does that.
Either add drops to Kartia solo or increase the XP to make it more worthwhile.
Oeste is offline   Reply With Quote