Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 11-14-2015, 10:35 PM   #1
KnightofEva
Elpy

KnightofEva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crafting R shots -- worth it?

Hi all. I'm trying to find a dependable way of making adena. Is it worth levelling up a dwarf to craft R shots these days? It seems like there is so much competition that it wouldn't work very well, but I would really like to hear from people who have tried it. Thanks in advance. I'm on Chronos.
KnightofEva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:28 AM   #2
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Crafting R shots -- worth it?

It works, it's not fast money, but its a steady income of adena.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:53 AM   #3
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

I made a Dwarf Maestro simply because I had just too many R-crystals after so many enchant failures. I had to use them somehow....Yeah, what I do every 2 weeks or so, is to go to fairy settlement. Right after you teleport and before you enter any fairy settlement leveling area, there is a Big Tree at the center. I just run round and round the tree and the mana orbs keep my Dwarf's mana full...like in 10 minutes I make 100k shots! LOL so easy now...no need for recharge healer.

Yeah I guess you get to craft some blessed items or double craft...but I want you to know...leveling a toon for LvL99 is a lot of investment of time and energy. Even with full vitality stuff, it takes commitment. If you like crafting and collecting and making items, yeah go for it...but if it's only to make shots to make adena...I don't recommend it. Not reallly worth your time...better to level a good DD and do dailies. You make more if you kill stuff faster.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:56 PM   #4
BubbleSaysHo!
Tainted Zombie

BubbleSaysHo! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker View Post
Yeah, what I do every 2 weeks or so, is to go to fairy settlement. Right after you teleport and before you enter any fairy settlement leveling area, there is a Big Tree at the center. I just run round and round the tree and the mana orbs keep my Dwarf's mana full...like in 10 minutes I make 100k shots! LOL so easy now...no need for recharge healer.
Alternative to the Arms of Timiniel would be Clan Hall. Here you may craft uninterupted ( almost ) since MP regenaration is +700 per second or so. If no CH, then that Tree does the trick.
BubbleSaysHo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 05:56 PM   #5
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Or a fortress.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote