Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 11-14-2015, 02:41 AM   #1
Lyrst
Elpy

Lyrst is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New player Warlock Questions.

Hi, I just hit 40, and I had a few questions. Going full on warlock..on zakum the new steam server. I've numbered them for ease..I may think of more. And thanks in advance for all the help.

1. Proof of justice, is it a set amount? or can more be gotten.
2. Best warlock weapon, and is there a limit to which warlock weapon I can take err..use, or is anything viable. I'd prefer a sword, but..wanted to be sure?
3. Best warlock armor. Robes Have a boost, but now so does Light armor, so I was wondering which was best. Also, is there a point in getting the set items (all rind for example).
4. Is there a way to mine for spirit stones, or get them another way then spending 2grand per summon -.-
5. Is there an easy, well easy enough to refil my summon cash way to get moolah? Or is this a point to wait.
6. Should I spend my proof of justice on anything in particular? (I like swords, and prefer them, but if there's something better..well, altho I don't feel too good about beating things with a giant hammer -.-).
7. Is there a way to target yourself? or are those buffs only external (might, def, etc).
8. Can regular buffs overlap/overwrite "servitor" only buffs? or do they stack.
9. Cubics and summons, theres a resummon time, but how long to they last/are they infinite (well, till they die at least).
10. Random question, Do the pets, like the wolf get exp from quest rewards, if so, is an easy way to level them, by summoning them right at the end of a quest, to sorta capitalize on it? Is there an easy way/good way to get my pet up to my level as well..aside from buying armor for it (is it even worth it o.0)
11. Is there an up to date guide/more recent guide with hints and stuff? (Most is from 2009...kinda outdated).
12. This is something i've been wondering, the people with names that look like someone smacked a keyboard (ekgmkme for example) are they just names that don't translate into symbols (kanji?) or is that a surefire giveaway of bots ...because I've seen lots -.- mostly orcs.

Thanks in advance for all the help ^.^

Side note - Got the daily for c-grade weapons, kept the dual sword, single hander, and staff. altho still unsure on the robes. I mean if I'm going to outdo it eventually. Which do I go for..and which weapon, c grade or the Justice ones.

Last edited by Lyrst; 11-14-2015 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Something to add..
Lyrst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 11:35 AM   #2
ZaNerf
Grave Predator

ZaNerf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New player Warlock Questions.

will answer to few.

1. you get only 1 time these items at lvl40.

4. afaik just grocery, buy on towns with light castle for cheaper price.

7. target your own health bar, also the buffs you have are useless asyou get several strong buffs from adventurer(or nebiew?) guide. Can also make a macro "/target nickname", nickname being youres.

8. servitor buffs are replaced by buffer's buffs.

9. cubics last i naverage 20 minutes afaik, summons are permanent till they die.

10. pets summoned from item aka wolves, dotn get XP from quests, also its useless to level them, unless you're into having several pets.

12. can be bot, can be characters for raid bosses, youll see a lot of them.

Just saying this is the irrelevant levels yo uare at and should not put too much thinking into these levels. Level up, dont waste adena on unecessary fancy stuff, at lvl 85 youll ask a ton of questions im sure.
ZaNerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:24 PM   #3
WillNaught
Dark Lord

WillNaught is an unknown quantity at this point

1) 40 from 2nd class transfer... no other way to obtain.
2 +6)The New Player Rewards gives Character Steel Door Weapon Boxes @ lvl 40, 52, 61 etc. then slowly get Pieces Armor/Jewelry and various boosts till next grade. You can try out a variety of weapons from the chest and choose what you like best. at 40 you might want to get some Armor/Jewelry for proofs and the rest on shots.(you will finish Steel Door Armor halfway to next grade, then Jewlery on 2nd half)
WillNaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:14 AM   #4
Lyrst
Elpy

Lyrst is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the responses, but I got some new questions.

For reference, I made it past the choices, the daily quests helped a bunch.
In waiting for this, i found the answer a little later clicking buttons

1. 63 now, doing kerkopus letter...is there any way to grind/level faster (without exp boosts of course), most areas are packed, and annoying. I'm wondering if there's quests I may have missed, or can do to level better/more efficiently? I'm currently at doom knights, and taking a wee break ^.^
2. Are there any buffs worth placing on yourself? or just outdone by newbie buffs.
3. How/does helm eventually show, or only cosmetic helms?
4. Steel door coins, are they useful for anything in particular (got lots) or just soulshots/escape scrolls?
5. Bracers, what are they good for? Is it worth upgrading a belt currently or not yet?

Again thanks in advance, and thanks for the help.
Lyrst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:18 PM   #5
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Make sure to do all the kekropus quests religiously after 70+. Alot of them will reward you elemental stones. These will be very nice to have once you are awakened and want to element your armor.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote