Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-24-2015, 11:55 AM   #1
xH0unterx
Hungry Spirit

xH0unterx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default iss enchanter roles?

Which is the rol for each iss enchanter?

Which is the best for wizard? for warriors?

why choose a iss dominator in my clan party and not a iss doomcryer?

Thanks
xH0unterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:57 AM   #2
husdatyul
Thunder Wyrm

husdatyul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: iss enchanter roles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xH0unterx View Post
Which is the rol for each iss enchanter?

Which is the best for wizard? for warriors?

why choose a iss dominator in my clan party and not a iss doomcryer?

Thanks
First.. survivability

Second.. wizard all the time.. you dont have dps..

Third.. depends. On siege domi is good.. on 7v7 doomcryer is best..
husdatyul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:27 PM   #3
xH0unterx
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by husdatyul View Post
First.. survivability

Second.. wizard all the time.. you dont have dps..

Third.. depends. On siege domi is good.. on 7v7 doomcryer is best..
For wizard lvling ? for pve?
Old 11-24-2015, 02:15 PM   #4
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

OP asked for iss's roles, not the best way to level it up, so here goes:

first of all, your main role is to buff up and keep ppl buffed. ye, that means you MUST to play with party buff section enabled, to see when someone gets overbuffed or if one need a full rebuff after a ress.

As@hustdatyul said, dont bother to play with knight or warrior WHILE you'r in party. Give everybody their desired harmony and keep yourself under Wizard. That's the basic.

And then it comes the survivability factor: apart from healer and tank, you should die the less you can. Keep that in mind, because a good iss is a like a wildcard while in pt: you will assist DD by debuffin all mob/bosses all the time; you'll assist healer when he calls your help (healing while healer got dc'ed, or keep'ing close dds alive while healer is on stun/silence or just got into crystal regenaration), and for least, but no last, you'll be assisting tank (or tyrr) to hold agro when the things get too much wild, so healer and others DD's will have time to adapt and make their magic.

About the skills, never, and I wanna say it perfectly clear here, NEVER AND EVER cast your iss celestial. Unless under special conditions, and always if someone else (healer, party leader or clan/cc leader calls for it, otherwise, keep your hands off that skill).

Keep Angels Touch in priority targets. In PvE, keep it on yourself (specially when you r going to cast important skills like BR/Nocturne), or in the most powerful DD in your pt, and for last, in your healer, this way he will be free if some crucial mesmer hits the fan). In PvP, then all the time care to protect healer, by casting angels touch while his purge is on cd, and throwing some debuffs and mostly heals here and there, cuz if you hit or not, wont be a difference tbh.

And pls, dont be the clueless spamming all your special skills all at once, for the sake of "they will re-load faster", as has been told to me when I asked some weird Iss'es why they launch nocturne/requiem in octavis/istina or any instance out there. And some even do that under warrior harmony (but I guess it's more to p*ss their healer off)

So, in summ, you role is to help, assist, have good def, good HP pool, dont be a paper, have good casting speed and be prepared to be the saviour when the sh*t comes out too scary.

GL in your journey.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #5
xH0unterx
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
OP asked for iss's roles, not the best way to level it up, so here goes:

first of all, your main role is to buff up and keep ppl buffed. ye, that means you MUST to play with party buff section enabled, to see when someone gets overbuffed or if one need a full rebuff after a ress.

As@hustdatyul said, dont bother to play with knight or warrior WHILE you'r in party. Give everybody their desired harmony and keep yourself under Wizard. That's the basic.

And then it comes the survivability factor: apart from healer and tank, you should die the less you can. Keep that in mind, because a good iss is a like a wildcard while in pt: you will assist DD by debuffin all mob/bosses all the time; you'll assist healer when he calls your help (healing while healer got dc'ed, or keep'ing close dds alive while healer is on stun/silence or just got into crystal regenaration), and for least, but no last, you'll be assisting tank (or tyrr) to hold agro when the things get too much wild, so healer and others DD's will have time to adapt and make their magic.

About the skills, never, and I wanna say it perfectly clear here, NEVER AND EVER cast your iss celestial. Unless under special conditions, and always if someone else (healer, party leader or clan/cc leader calls for it, otherwise, keep your hands off that skill).

Keep Angels Touch in priority targets. In PvE, keep it on yourself (specially when you r going to cast important skills like BR/Nocturne), or in the most powerful DD in your pt, and for last, in your healer, this way he will be free if some crucial mesmer hits the fan). In PvP, then all the time care to protect healer, by casting angels touch while his purge is on cd, and throwing some debuffs and mostly heals here and there, cuz if you hit or not, wont be a difference tbh.

And pls, dont be the clueless spamming all your special skills all at once, for the sake of "they will re-load faster", as has been told to me when I asked some weird Iss'es why they launch nocturne/requiem in octavis/istina or any instance out there. And some even do that under warrior harmony (but I guess it's more to p*ss their healer off)

So, in summ, you role is to help, assist, have good def, good HP pool, dont be a paper, have good casting speed and be prepared to be the saviour when the sh*t comes out too scary.

GL in your journey.
Wonderfull answer! Thank you so much!!!!!!

and how about iss types?

Iss SWS if good for warriorr party?
ISS Doomcryer is good for wizard party?
ISS domi? ISS Blade Dancer?

Thank you again!
Old 11-24-2015, 05:30 PM   #6
husdatyul
Thunder Wyrm

husdatyul is an unknown quantity at this point

Well im not a good iss coz i just play iss on box mode so i only have the general idea..
But sometimes my iss box is better than a main one played alive..
I just recently joined a party with a 100 iss and worst thing is dont know how to manage buffs and always lose mp so much that healer complained to me...

As for the class i guess heiro is best for all utility.. great cd and an insane 101 buff for me..
Depend also on your playstyle really and how much can you invest..
My iss box alone has tauti duals.. with bless seraph heavy+8 (glows silver coz i blew helmet luckyly i have spare+7). And basic jewels.. well im kinda like dreamseeker here but wiser and better... i bet if we met in pvp im in upper hand lol.. i just cant take him.. was he trying to impress someine on how he waste his money or what... anyways.. try as much as possible when you reach 99 you have 60k+hp.... its easy now with new sa..
husdatyul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 12:08 PM   #7
xopk
Heathen Knight

xopk will become famous soon enough

all answers are ok, but nobody mentioned that there isn`t any difference for the buff types
all isses got the same effect on their buffs
top buffs are lvl 4 melody, all other is the same

if you want buffer for your nuker - you need shilen saint that can give you prophecy of water (and aeore shillen saint is healer, not iss), which is like drum melody but gives more magic dmg and doesn`t have counter critical effect
xopk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 03:07 PM   #8
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by xopk View Post
all answers are ok, but nobody mentioned that there isn`t any difference for the buff types
all isses got the same effect on their buffs
top buffs are lvl 4 melody, all other is the same

if you want buffer for your nuker - you need shilen saint that can give you prophecy of water (and aeore shillen saint is healer, not iss), which is like drum melody but gives more magic dmg and doesn`t have counter critical effect
Well, @xopk, I thought this of the melodies thing to be kinda obvious, even for OP. But then, every Iss do have their difference amongs themselves, even if minimal. I.e: Hiero is a more relaxed for assisting healing and mana oriented gameplay, while SwS is more for back-off tanking style of gameplay.

About the SS Aeore (that can give PoWind - water is from Eva's Saint one), personally I think is a ubber waste, specially when we picture such gameplay here, on west sides. The first time I've met a SS Aeore with PoWind in Oly, I knew I was going to win easily from the start, since my opponent lose to much time caring to re-cast his prophecy buff while I was keeping him busy by casting drum right after, just to nuke him to death. And tbh, who feoh in any pvp clan can stay for more than 5s with PoWind here when we know would have insta 34548798 healers casting Sayha Drum on him (by magical ways, ofc).
Old 11-28-2015, 07:41 PM   #9
xopk
Heathen Knight

u got me on the prophey of water
i feel like noob now
i'll go cry in my corner

op is clueless and he needed my answer to understand that all isses are the same regardles of the party buffs they can keep. some of the differences between the isses is dmg output, sustain, croud control
Old 11-28-2015, 07:52 PM   #10
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

^There's no need to that, be cool.

It's natural ppl relating PoWater to mages bcuz initially that was the prophecy for mage oriented party (mana reg, less mana consumption and 100% mcrit rate were ubber then). With the lasts changes (from gracia/freya, dunno precisely) PoWind became the most wanted one even for mages, bcuz of sweet 20% mcrit damage increase - what I found logical since SE were the ones to give Empower/Wild Magic back in the day.

And I know this because I do play SS since years ago
Old 11-29-2015, 05:01 PM   #11
xopk
Heathen Knight

and i was playing warcryer
Old 12-06-2015, 03:44 AM   #12
Lindethiel
Goblin Lord

Lindethiel is an unknown quantity at this point

How to get 60k HP? Is it only Hierophant Iss?
Lindethiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:39 AM   #13
iDancer
Tainted Zombie

iDancer is an unknown quantity at this point

No.. all isses can..

Full hp on ap..
Full hp on dualclass skill..
Full con+5 3..
Con hair..
Con acce..
Body sa..
Another body from leona... 15% hp 7% p.atk
15%hp on 3rd sa..
And if lucky will get i thijk 30% ** from augment?? Dunno not sure but i saw it maybe it was not coz im drunk that time..

My iss lvl 102 got 71k no rose.. on rose will become 90k+...
iDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:35 AM   #14
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Why would you add might with leona?
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote