Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-20-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
quark321
Goblin Lord

quark321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IB4 Post update QQs

Hi out there,

I would like to speak to all "mains" in small clans and to all CLs of bigz and smallz...

First of all in my post there are not sides. I do not speak in name of any clan alliance or side. I am speaking to all who left here to save the day on or even better before the date of the update.

I want to speak about New content 104+ and Clan changes...

Naia situation differs from other servers. We have one big clan followed by 2 smaller and then tons of 7-14 ppl clans.

Next update will take out all our clan skills, *** up CRPs and set a new journey for Clans. You end up skillless, CRP less while standing before a huge CRP gain journey. This journey rewards you by 150-300 CRP for a clan member achievements. So what you need are members. That is my point. All ppl and CLs please read carefully the patch notes and think for a moment. I speak to all CLs of clan with people over 101 but playing with few friends in 1 single party.

I ask you to think for a moment and consider to close the small misunderstandings and argues that burdens the way you walk now reaching you from the past. I do recommend to consider to form bigger clans with 80+ members who want to enjoy and progress through the content what comes in next two patches. This will means sacrifices for all, stepping down from some CLs while raising responsibility and pressure for those who will be still on the map.

I do not say where you have to join but I beg you do not stay in 1 CP clans as you realize you cannot get to 50% of game content just cause the number of members and CRP progress you are able to achieve.
quark321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:31 AM   #2
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IB4 Post update QQs

Thx for this post!
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:02 AM   #3
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

**** you.

Sincerely,
Naia

Also, did you know that once you lose enough CRP, your title is auto-set to "D.I.C.K"? try it!
Devoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:32 AM   #4
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Now with all those changes incoming with Salvation around mid december, all free people of NAIA leave your small clans and unite under one tag!
If you have a CP, or have some lvl and gear as solo player, act now!

This game won't get any younger, its high time to say farewell to this "I will join PVP when I have reached level XXX", or "I will join PVP when I have item YYY", or whatever other reason keeps you from stepping up.

Stop waiting, start playing!

Message for all CPs and ppl. in small clans/box clans:
HUSARIA recruits CPs, Clans and geared solo players. Don’t be another DH slave, BE THE RESISTANCE! Good opportunity to create a new CP here too.
“FotoMoto
“OmenOfSteel

PS: To everyone not mentally able to endure a futile fight as well as to everyone without a backbone:
You can of course also follow the other Lemmings and simply join DH. It will probably be still a strong clan after Salvation-update too
Old 11-21-2017, 07:34 AM   #5
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

And you do understand that joining a large clan subjects you to those 24/7 CRP farmers who use alts to start clan wars and then scan through both low level and high-risk (e.g. superion) open field areas to kill people doing PvE?

That's why there will never be any use of joining a large clan now that the daily reward boxes and buff are gone.
Devoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:51 AM   #6
wea8
Elpy

wea8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This game won't get any younger, its high time to say farewell to this "I will join PVP when I have reached level XXX", or "I will join PVP when I have item YYY", or whatever other reason keeps you from stepping up.

This game is unfortunately has such rules that you don't have good gear you are weak. And new players are always on their start way (bad or mid-grade gear).

Then there is new 7ppl cp(mid-grade) and one player with good gear is killing all .

It does not make sense.
firts must need to get gear playing in good pve clan and then go to pvp clan.

I'm just waiting for the opportunity to switch to pvp cp but now it doesn't make sense ,if i am a one shot .
wea8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:06 AM   #7
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
And you do understand that joining a large clan subjects you to those 24/7 CRP farmers who use alts to start clan wars and then scan through both low level and high-risk (e.g. superion) open field areas to kill people doing PvE?

That's why there will never be any use of joining a large clan now that the daily reward boxes and buff are gone.
lol Carebear
Old 11-21-2017, 10:22 AM   #8
Munch
Dark Lord

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Now with all those changes incoming with Salvation around mid december, all free people of NAIA leave your small clans and unite under one tag!

HUSARIA recruits CPs, Clans and geared solo players. Don’t be another DH slave, BE THE RESISTANCE! Good opportunity to create a new CP here too.
“FotoMoto
“OmenOfSteel

PS: To everyone not mentally able to endure a futile fight as well as to everyone without a backbone:
You can of course also follow the other Lemmings and simply join DH. It will probably be still a strong clan after Salvation-update too
With the way Husaria is doing things, I dare say, don't expect anyone joining you on the so called resistance side after Salvation, be cause from how things stand, you're doing exactly the same as what DH was doing years before and, if you're not as dense as I think you are, you will understand what I mean. Concerning the current CPs, that you have in clan at this moment, don't be surprised, if one of them will leave any time soon (remember this one)

p.s. One more thing, there are a few people in your clan right now, that are disliked throughout the whole server, so I reckon, that's giving a minus on the supposed CPs, that "could" join Husaria.
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:57 AM   #9
Foto
Goblin Lord

Foto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
With the way Husaria is doing things, I dare say, don't expect anyone joining you on the so called resistance side after Salvation, be cause from how things stand, you're doing exactly the same as what DH was doing years before and, if you're not as dense as I think you are, you will understand what I mean. Concerning the current CPs, that you have in clan at this moment, don't be surprised, if one of them will leave any time soon (remember this one)

p.s. One more thing, there are a few people in your clan right now, that are disliked throughout the whole server, so I reckon, that's giving a minus on the supposed CPs, that "could" join Husaria.
Oh we really do so bad? I love that "one of them" "a few people" sentences If you think its something wrong show your balls and talk straight.
Foto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #10
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post

This is now a thread for the free people of Naia, no random DH slaves or their propaganda allowed in here
Old 11-27-2017, 06:28 AM   #11
Hamenir
Elpy

Hamenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post

“FotoMoto
“OmenOfSteel

Do i get this right omen or its just a misunderstanding? I got its this way: mentally disabled persons are lemmings and are not capable of finding their own way. I consider this an insult actually. I think u are insane.

Regards,
Hamenir

Last edited by Hamenir; 11-27-2017 at 06:38 AM.
Hamenir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:13 AM   #12
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

socketka will become famous soon enough

recruiting others while "loyal" husaria members joining dh
lf more mentally challenged ppl just to make these so-called dh haters more mad.
socketka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:09 PM   #13
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamenir View Post
Do i get this right omen or its just a misunderstanding? I got its this way: mentally disabled persons are lemmings and are not capable of finding their own way. I consider this an insult actually. I think u are insane.

Regards,
Hamenir
Read again what I wrote, I guess the language barrier probably pwnd you.

But if you are really worried and if u really care just pm me IG and I'll explain specially and personally for you