Lineage II Forums  
Old 01-10-2015, 09:55 AM   #1
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone have "Bow of Light"?

I need one of those for my appearance on bow, ill pay you 200m to borrow the bow for a minute.

PM Znipo ingame.

Looks like this,

Old 01-12-2015, 03:50 AM   #2
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

DrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone have "Bow of Light"?

I know a player... but you have to give him your weapon to add the appearance. He would never handover his precious Bow of Light.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:33 AM   #3
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrachaVonDrachen View Post
I know a player... but you have to give him your weapon to add the appearance. He would never handover his precious Bow of Light.
Here work server reputation. If player is from Magmeld and he not know who is Znipo and not trust to him better to he not even say the have that bow...
Old 01-13-2015, 04:26 PM   #4
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Found it
Old 03-02-2015, 09:31 AM   #5
raZer
Goblin Lord

raZer is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a shining bow btw...
Old 03-02-2015, 11:54 PM   #6
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by raZer View Post
Its a shining bow btw...
You seriously bumped an old thread with that nonsense?
And you're wrong..
http://i.imgur.com/duXwjBD.png
Old 03-04-2015, 10:53 AM   #7
raZer
Goblin Lord

First of all, magmeld forum is literally D E A D so any post here works like harm.

Secondly, nonsense? Son did u play when S was top? That bow was barely visible on serv, and when it was it was named Shining Bow, go google it. Also real shining was available to put SA on in catas now ishuma prolly, and i doubt that bow of light is available to put SA.
Oh, and when you are googling, google also weapon named "The Staff" which look identically like Imperial Staff with different name. Both, bow of light and the staff showed up 1-2 chronicles after real S guns. Oh and shining was the only S bow b4 draconic bow.

P.S no wonders why you cant remember that with register date right when l2 went F2P. And no, this account was created long before forum join date, was regged on other forum until it died.

Last edited by raZer; 03-04-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:19 AM   #8
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
First of all, magmeld forum is literally D E A D so any post here works like harm.

Secondly, nonsense? Son did u play when S was top? That bow was barely visible on serv, and when it was it was named Shining Bow, go google it. Also real shining was available to put SA on in catas now ishuma prolly, and i doubt that bow of light is available to put SA.
Oh, and when you are googling, google also weapon named "The Staff" which look identically like Imperial Staff with different name. Both, bow of light and the staff showed up 1-2 chronicles after real S guns. Oh and shining was the only S bow b4 draconic bow.

P.S no wonders why you cant remember that with register date right when l2 went F2P. And no, this account was created long before forum join date, was regged on other forum until it died.
So you've played on a private server and expect the same items and story here?
Get real..

This part made me LOL the most "Oh and shining was the only S bow b4 draconic bow."
And just so you know, i have googled this before and the only thread regarding shining bow (aka Bow of Light) is people asking how to get it, and ONE person who was given a shining bow (before they changed the name) on the test server.

Feels like if that was the only S grade bow before draconic, we would have alot of thread about it, ya?

It's never been available before.
It was available for about one year when they accidently put it in blacksmith recipe shop.

Edit: Feel free and prove me wrong, link me a thread regarding this matter, or perhaps an http://archive.org/web/ archived webpage of an old drop list that proves this used to drop, either as material or full drop.

Edit again: Just waiting for you to drop the bomb "Shining bow also had faster attack speed than draconic, so people preferred that one" LOL

Last edited by Znipoo; 03-04-2015 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:51 AM   #9
raZer
Goblin Lord

Shining bow was craftable, as well as it was dropping from antharas and it might be a year or less but before draconic it was the only available s grade bow and it was named SHINING BOW.

Im not objecting the name of all bows got changed, but im pretty sure pre god you could find one on bartz. If im correct, if you archieve somehow l2blah aka guru forum old threads there was a very long thread about it with screens, available SAs and even pics where bow was visible on thehaunteds bar under name shining bow.

If you want, we can continue research and i will be glad to say you were right if u find decent source with confirmation. But belive me, it was named shining before draco because i even remember the day they announced draco on webpage with female dark elf holding it i can tell you more, even after draco and shining stopped to drop you coul get one fron letters event for making anniversary word.

I just wanted to point small mistake here, im not even on magmeld so no hard feelings mate
Old 03-04-2015, 12:19 PM   #10
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Shining bow was craftable, as well as it was dropping from antharas and it might be a year or less but before draconic it was the only available s grade bow and it was named SHINING BOW.

Im not objecting the name of all bows got changed, but im pretty sure pre god you could find one on bartz. If im correct, if you archieve somehow l2blah aka guru forum old threads there was a very long thread about it with screens, available SAs and even pics where bow was visible on thehaunteds bar under name shining bow.

If you want, we can continue research and i will be glad to say you were right if u find decent source with confirmation. But belive me, it was named shining before draco because i even remember the day they announced draco on webpage with female dark elf holding it i can tell you more, even after draco and shining stopped to drop you coul get one fron letters event for making anniversary word.

I just wanted to point small mistake here, im not even on magmeld so no hard feelings mate
http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/chronicle4_09.html
Chronicle 4 arrived. aka day of the S grade weapon.
Draconic bow announced, no dark elf there with shining bow.
Also seems very odd that they would announce draconic bow there, when shining bow was available before draconic, no? how did the S grade bow "Shining bow" get into the game before Chronicle 4, when Chronicle 4 brought S grade weapons to the game?

Also, i skimmed through the events listed here, http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/event_more.html
No shining bow reward, feel free to find the event and link me, i personally couldnt find it.

No hard feelings mate

Edit: This has derailed far from the topic, it was about bow of light (which i was correct about btw)
Dont bother replying with nonsense again unless you got "clear evidence", ive proved you wrong over and over.

Last edited by Znipoo; 03-04-2015 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:34 PM   #11
raZer
Goblin Lord

Keep thinking you are right because u saw some ****** threads from tards who didnt even see them.
Fact is, without staff confirmation theres noone right. BUT read about developer mode in lineage 2 client, i just checked and there are both, shining bow and bow of light. Both have same stats and same model.
Furthermore, u can just open weaponnam-e in ur system folder and read both bows are there, shining bow x4 and bow of light x1. I can give u screens and explantation how to go into dev mode if u want.
People on citadel said its shining bow and the recipe for bow of light appeard in blacksmith.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:07 PM   #12
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Keep thinking you are right because u saw some ****** threads from tards who didnt even see them.
Fact is, without staff confirmation theres noone right. BUT read about developer mode in lineage 2 client, i just checked and there are both, shining bow and bow of light. Both have same stats and same model.
Furthermore, u can just open weaponnam-e in ur system folder and read both bows are there, shining bow x4 and bow of light x1. I can give u screens and explantation how to go into dev mode if u want.
People on citadel said its shining bow and the recipe for bow of light appeard in blacksmith.
Also 5 years ago there was a bow called "Rainbow pooper", unless a game developer comes into this thread, i am right about this.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:36 AM   #13
raZer
Goblin Lord

Im giving you pure client files example and u are giving me some ****** stories without proof but u are right. Ok. Keep believing.

Also, keep thinking you are any good on a dead server with easiest l2 client made pay to win. Meanwhile, back to classic. Baiz
Old 03-05-2015, 06:05 AM   #14
redmen
Remnant Diabolist

redmen is on a distinguished road

none of these 2 bows ever existed on retail, this bow of light never dropped never had recipes etc.
it got added in GoD or few updates after where u can buy all parts/recipes from store.

dunno what your babbling about if these bows would drop from valakas/anthy then why **** no1 ever had one . servers where over loaded with Drac bows but zero shining bows or bow of light w/e u wanna call it.

private servers had them yes but retail nope never had them.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:37 AM   #15
Minna
Elpy

Minna is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Its a shining bow btw...
Hi!
In first of your posts you corrected something that at best didn't need correcting and at worst was "corrected" wrongly. Let me explain that to you^^
In case shining bow and bow of light are the same bow: "shining bow" was renamed to "bow of light" and it is now known as "bow of light". Meaning your correction is obsolete, because Znipo has updated info and yours is old.
In case there are two bows, a point you later try to make with an example from dev mode (which by the way, sports quite a few things that were never implemented ingame here), your "correction" is silly. Because in this case "shining bow" doesn't equal "bow of light", and Znipo is obviously searching for the latter and not the first.
So you had no case from the start.

Next thing i am about to point out, has little relation to the actual bow discussion, it's just smth that bothered me:
Quote:
Register date on a forum doesn't limit or show a person's game knowledge. (+You fail to anticipate, you might not be the only one that had accounts on other forums, which makes that line of reasoning even more silly)
Old 03-05-2015, 12:19 PM   #16
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmen View Post
none of these 2 bows ever existed on retail, this bow of light never dropped never had recipes etc.
it got added in GoD or few updates after where u can buy all parts/recipes from store.

dunno what your babbling about if these bows would drop from valakas/anthy then why **** no1 ever had one . servers where over loaded with Drac bows but zero shining bows or bow of light w/e u wanna call it.

private servers had them yes but retail nope never had them.
Thank you.
People coming out of nowhere with false information (and obvious bullshiet) are idiotic, i just dont get it..

Quote:

Also, keep thinking you are any good on a dead server with easiest l2 client made pay to win. Meanwhile, back to classic. Baiz
Never claimed i were any good in this thread or any other, also i dont "pay to win", but thank you,
Apparently you think im good otherwise you wouldnt even mention it

I have played this game since 2005, i have always played an archer (Hawk eye/Sagittarius) unless i count my alts. dark avenger and spell singer.
I do consider myself pretty knowledgeable about my class however

Have fun on classic, son.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:37 PM   #17
eduso
Elpy

eduso is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUl9_5kK9ts