Old 03-04-2015, 07:42 PM   #62
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamerix View Post
Can you pls, will pay to see that!
Call him with real ingame name, is char in banana island but still is real ingame Shalambayala

BTW
After 1000 threats the in next CS will need to run form gludio to castle all time form QWZX "lady" I start to prepare. I hope the this

my time will help me to "survive" active 2h with hands and legs, did you will survive to play active 2h w/o script if record you and your followers and post you here or in tickets or "call" Juji/Vali/Tisephor to look at your play. Why you think the you are immortal, you are just pixels in autoplay...
Old 03-05-2015, 12:01 PM   #63
Kaijuu
Elpy

Kaijuu is an unknown quantity at this point

You have mistaken, Staroto. JEAA is not our leader. Only CJ, Pilot and Taka take the leadership. But I completely agree with you "Once a scammer, forever a scammer". Yes, JEAA and her bf TooNaughty scammed their friends in MAX and turned back on them. Trying to be a new person, legit and kind doesn't change anything. Seeing SEAL newcomers "kissing JEAA's ***" in clan chat, her facebook everytime she posts photos with tons of makeup, PhotoWonder, Camera360,... makes me laugh a lot, poor people But she did many things for clan so.. she got respect. Hope she or her bf won't be jobless or plan for a wedding IRL and scam again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChronus View Post
Nothing new here, Chinese bots, Chinese scammers, Chinese zerg, Chinese labor.

SEAL = South. East. Asia. Lineage2 = China.

Isn't this common sense? It's what Magmeld turned into ever since all the clans collapsed into one clan
Hmm, there is no Chinese in clan. Ofc many Asian but they come from Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand as I know of.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:15 PM   #64
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijuu View Post
You have mistaken, Staroto. JEAA is not our leader. Only CJ, Pilot and Taka take the leadership. But I completely agree with you "Once a scammer, forever a scammer". Yes, JEAA and her bf TooNaughty scammed their friends in MAX and turned back on them. Trying to be a new person, legit and kind doesn't change anything. Seeing SEAL newcomers "kissing JEAA's ***" in clan chat, her facebook everytime she posts photos with tons of makeup, PhotoWonder, Camera360,... makes me laugh a lot, poor people But she did many things for clan so.. she got respect. Hope she or her bf won't be jobless or plan for a wedding IRL and scam again
Hmm, there is no Chinese in clan. Ofc many Asian but they come from Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand as I know of.
Like I say, is not about who is leader in paper, is about who ppl make Idol, who they fallow w/o to use brain... What they will think one day when history will repeat, lets see...
Old 03-08-2015, 07:35 PM   #65
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Question for 1 adena:

What you get when 30+ ppl, 99% of them with golden wings, 90% with dark weapons, 80% with full dark armors/+8 and "all" with auto support get command to kill 30 ppl where is 2 with golden wings, 1 dark weapon, and not even one full dark armor.

10 of them with 3 healers protect main town spot, other 10 guard castle gate, and another 10 sty inside castle. In end the they retake castle with one another clan from already own alt clan to up gates 2nt time.

Welcome to boringmeld... see ya another day CicAsari, all that like person up say "SEAL newcomers "kissing JEAA's ***" in clan chat" one day will say is boring, for who we make all this gear, bot to max, no1 e-buy items when not have vs. who to use... Till now you have 2h every 14 days fun, today you have 40 min fun till not get 2nt cast. In next Cs you will not get even 1 min fun.

We will still play with hands and with 0 real money invest and you will all bot/RTM/script just to farm Oly vs. your alts in sing wave.

Cicajte !!!

PS: I see the some of you have that obsession with me the even they create Staroto in Naia and invite him in Genocide there...
PPS: to owner of "new" Staroto, If you know what Staroto mean then you must know what this is: Да ми бричиш курот со зелено џамче !!! Цицај педеру !!!

Last edited by ShakaZuluPP; 03-08-2015 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:55 AM   #66
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

The best option is no fight against those p2w/rmt/e-players/ Z-magic users, anyway i cant understand the fun of kill low geared players with bunch of gear, is really stupid.
I hope they getting good money with rmt for buy some rice, ncwest is dead, magmeld is more dead u only need open pt matching full adena sellers, no new players only new bots.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:52 PM   #67
Reminiscence_
Elpy

Reminiscence_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen View Post
The best option is no fight against those p2w/rmt/e-players/ Z-magic users, anyway i cant understand the fun of kill low geared players with bunch of gear, is really stupid.
I hope they getting good money with rmt for buy some rice, ncwest is dead, magmeld is more dead u only need open pt matching full adena sellers, no new players only new bots.

The most pathetic part which is also the saddest part is the fact that so many of these clowns who RMT'ed full pvp set/++pvp weapon, botted 16AP gold wings, botted/ebayed to be the best they can be. fully z-scripted to auto t/assist

and they brag about killing a clan made up of 60% Seraph LOL
But then again having pvp 1-2 hours every 2 weeks its understandable how they much theyre wetting their panties just look how much they brag about it in chat omg hahahahaha

and i bet you when they read this theyre gonna be like "omg cry more u mad?!" in reality they barely log in game cus they know its boring as ** what else do you do when you ebayed everything you ever need and 0 people to kill ahahhahahahahagxa0xa00ax0xa0ajja0xa0xa0huehue
Old 03-09-2015, 07:28 PM   #68
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscence_ View Post
The most pathetic part which is also the saddest part is the fact that so many of these clowns who RMT'ed full pvp set/++pvp weapon, botted 16AP gold wings, botted/ebayed to be the best they can be. fully z-scripted to auto t/assist

But then again having pvp 1-2 hours every 2 weeks its understandable how they much theyre wetting their panties just look how much they brag about it in chat omg hahahahaha

and i bet you when they read this theyre gonna be like "omg cry more u mad?!" in reality they barely log in game cus they know its boring as ** what else do you do when you ebayed everything you ever need and 0 people to kill ahahhahahahahagxa0xa00ax0xa0ajja0xa0xa0huehue
Imagine situation, TG (-10 ppl clan) transfer with MuruMuru in 2 days, Prophecy not reg any castle next CS... and ...

Next CS maybe pro new SEAL go in Innadril and kill Furyance who is 80% in TW and 90-97 lvl range...

What a fail in investmet in all p2w/script/dark gear...

To not mention the SEAL not go in Dim CS to kill and get castle, so this new SEAL w/o CJ and others core geno play just oly vs max 10 another serios players in all server who are not in SEAL atm, all other is just for quest/sp/ge... all this items just for open inventory and get e-pеnis erection ... black witch syndrome: Mirror, mirror, my dear mirror...tell me who is the best bot in Magmeld! ...
Old 03-09-2015, 08:24 PM   #69
CJ202
Goblin Lord

CJ202 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
Imagine situation, TG (-10 ppl clan) transfer with MuruMuru in 2 days, Prophecy not reg any castle next CS... and ...

Next CS maybe pro new SEAL go in Innadril and kill Furyance who is 80% in TW and 90-97 lvl range...

What a fail in investmet in all p2w/script/dark gear...

To not mention the SEAL not go in Dim CS to kill and get castle, so this new SEAL w/o CJ and others core geno play just oly vs max 10 another serios players in all server who are not in SEAL atm, all other is just for quest/sp/ge... all this items just for open inventory and get e-pеnis erection ... black witch syndrome: Mirror, mirror, my dear mirror...tell me who is the best bot in Magmeld! ...
You might try and ask SH to to pay your transfer over Naia. That will solve your problem.

LF new clans to force out of Magmeld.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:08 PM   #70
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ202 View Post
You might try and ask SH to to pay your transfer over Naia. That will solve your problem.

Lot of gear, scripts and 0 common sense xD
Old 03-10-2015, 12:54 AM   #71
CJ202
Goblin Lord

CJ202 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Lot of gear, scripts and 0 common sense xD
Scripts? What is that?
Old 03-11-2015, 11:09 AM   #72
Syndra
Hungry Spirit

Syndra is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscence_ View Post

Those you call ''they'' are inside every clan.
Event pops-up you see everyone boxing up to 4 to 7 accounts even more.
Then you find them in the city thinking there are hidden trying to open those so called big event things with require multible players.
Believe me I have seen all clan tags.

It's the same ***** with that r99 platfom thing in the ertheia zone.
You see so many clan tags, auto buffing.
Even when they are dead it takes hours when they get ressed, but ''hey'' they don't get massive sp automatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ202 View Post

Everone knows the server is less then 1k ppl and far beyond for what is called a dead l2 server. Is there any real clan left in magmeld that is really competitive? Cause I can't find it in magmeld, wasn't the reason you guys left to naia long ago? Cause this days I will not call transfer a force out, lol.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:25 AM   #73
AdrianLFC
Grave Predator

AdrianLFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
In your case best it would be not to fight vs anyone or you will cry about bots
Old 03-17-2015, 07:51 AM   #74
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianLFC View Post
In your case best it would be not to fight vs anyone or you will cry about bots
Better buy from black market dark armor and weapon full epic jewels, lv4-5 la vie jewels + z-r a n g e r and move to any castle full tw/seraph/random/legit player and make 1shot pvp's and trash talk about how pro i m and how noob u are like justlana,jeaa and all his ****** clan members.
Or better move to eu server reason i m trash part of ncwest (you and ur friends) and destroy the game leaving only the pve/rmt part, dear gipsy "no sense" king.

Last edited by Yuen; 03-17-2015 at 07:57 AM.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:39 AM   #75
AdrianLFC
Grave Predator

AdrianLFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Better buy from black market dark armor and weapon full epic jewels, lv4-5 la vie jewels + z-r a n g e r and move to any castle full tw/seraph/random/legit player and make 1shot pvp's and trash talk about how pro i m and how noob u are like justlana,jeaa and all his ****** clan members.
Or better move to eu server reason i m trash part of ncwest (you and ur friends) and destroy the game leaving only the pve/rmt part, dear gipsy "no sense" king.

Here's a news flash for ya, we are not even leaving u the pve part, try a different game.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:10 AM   #76
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianLFC View Post
Here's a news flash for ya, we are not even leaving u the pve part, try a different game.

Old 04-02-2015, 06:46 PM   #77
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

BTW did you know the in Magmeld is no any dragon killed ~ month and after every gainak pvp time SEAL chat is full with bot spam "all drop send to CWHJEAA (Asari Pu alt char)"... say bye bye to real leader and real clan wh

End of pro clan who get fun just in CS vs clans with ~20 ppl online in seraph... what a fail of group after real core members leave game/server
Old 04-03-2015, 02:22 AM   #78
raZer
Goblin Lord

raZer is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, logged lagmeld and still not dissapointed.

Asari po.op still running seal, clan full of horn.y teens to score chinese chick with teeth problems.

Prophecy no castle, again.

Some BRs dominating on TW guys.

Guys below 95 got hero in popular classes, wow.

No people to pvp with or if u meet someone they bsoe and call u rMT.

And whoever said geno members are in SEAl - hahahahahahahaha. Seal is just botted clan full of rejects from other servers transfered here to look tough on 99 while everyone else is seraph lul. Real geno is barely playing retail.

Oh and teza, isnt that the orc healer whose dmg i had on my signature? 115k dmg from feoh was that?
Old 04-04-2015, 10:11 AM   #79
freaky
Elpy

freaky is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are you people still playing this game?