Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Fan Site News

Login

Fan Site News Fan Sites may share news and announcements here with the community.

View Poll Results: Would you like to see the return of L2Blah?
Yes. 21 91.30%
No, because its content was offensive. 1 4.35%
No, because it doesn't fit today's L2 community. 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 08:10 AM   #21
iJarpo
Guardian Archangel

iJarpo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: If L2Blah (L2Guru) returned tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yidao View Post
Of course I had an l2blah account. So, Jarpo, I am not making assumptions, I actually know what I am talking about
Make up your mind, which is it?

Quote:
Not having accessed Blah in the past I couldn't really say, but my suspicion is that such a website really doesn't fit today's L2 community any more. You can't cross the same river twice.
Before you hadn't accessed blah, now you got banned on blah. The stories come full circle.

Quote:
I don't give warnings. I kill people at the drop of a hat because it is my pleasure
Well, not in this game you don't. So, you're just a forum warrior I guess huh? Is blah a threat to the dying Rochand? Is this your Alamo?
Old 08-21-2015, 10:03 AM   #22
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Both is true. I had an l2blah account and I didn't access Blah
But since the Blah database is gone, let's just say I lied. I leave it to your imagination where

Yes of course I am a forum warrior, or to be more precise, since I am the man at the Ban button, I am a Forum Warlord

Blah has never been and will never be a competition for Rochand. As I have pointed out in my first post in this thread, the two websites are operating in completely different fields. Rochand is content-oriented; I actively lock anything that looks as if it is developing into a clan war. And since new content is not forthcoming from Korea - Lineage 2 is really dying - activity on Rochand is of course dwindling.

If you had checked the Shilenism link on the previous page you would know that I would greatly welcome the death of Rochand, just like Nemertess in the lvl 20 class change quest. But since we are riding on the coat tails of Rohirrim's other websites (we are just one among several branches of his domain), and since several of the Rochand regulars have an interest in Lineage Eternal and Lineage 2 Classic, Rochand will probably be around for quite some time

Last edited by Yidao; 08-21-2015 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:43 PM   #23
Agno
Thunder Wyrm

Agno is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Both is true. I had an l2blah account and I didn't access Blah
But since the Blah database is gone, let's just say I lied. I leave it to your imagination where

Yes of course I am a forum warrior, or to be more precise, since I am the man at the Ban button, I am a Forum Warlord

Blah has never been and will never be a competition for Rochand. As I have pointed out in my first post in this thread, the two websites are operating in completely different fields. Rochand is content-oriented; I actively lock anything that looks as if it is developing into a clan war. And since new content is not forthcoming from Korea - Lineage 2 is really dying - activity on Rochand is of course dwindling.

If you had checked the Shilenism link on the previous page you would know that I would greatly welcome the death of Rochand, just like Nemertess in the lvl 20 class change quest. But since we are riding on the coat tails of Rohirrim's other websites (we are just one among several branches of his domain), and since several of the Rochand regulars have an interest in Lineage Eternal and Lineage 2 Classic, Rochand will probably be around for quite some time

I bet you were always a terrible player in L2 so you decided to become somewhat of an L2 wikipedia but only in theory... in fact I bet your toon "if u ever had a toon" has less than 10 pvps

Sad story brah
Old 08-21-2015, 02:55 PM   #24
BusterCasey
Retired Community Coordinator

BusterCasey will become famous soon enough

Well, since we've strayed rather far from the topic of reviving a fan site and into just taking shots at one another, I'm going to close this up.
Closed Thread