Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Archived Forums > Magmeld

Login

Old 02-16-2016, 09:39 AM   #21
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apologies to Abyss Heroes clan and some other subjects about merge and other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullmar View Post
Really Emaice? I thought we had good relationship and mutual respect.

Nice to know this.
Sorry missed you, you are good guy, good player but i dont understund why you need spam in aden city for 2-3 hours per day XD
And stop ask wtj, make again shuffle and pvp like in your past fraps.

After that i will respect more Mullmar :P
Old 02-16-2016, 09:55 AM   #22
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Mullmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apologies to Abyss Heroes clan and some other subjects about merge and other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
Sorry missed you, you are good guy, good player but i dont understund why you need spam in aden city for 2-3 hours per day XD
And stop ask wtj, make again shuffle and pvp like in your past fraps.

After that i will respect more Mullmar :P
My strategy never was rebuild Shuffle.

Why you and a lot of people think that you can say what people should do?
If you want to have a clan, you need money, strong players, otherwise it's bull****. We don't have even players for so many clans.

Im complaining with you guys that we need a strong alliance or better yet, a single clan to help Equinox and put an end on MAX reign once for all.

Where is it? I won't insist with people that won't make the right things happen and will keep insisting in bull****.
Even If I decided to rebuild Shuffle, I would need more 3 or 4 experienced persons and 100% compromised with the project and I don't have these people.
Btw, the clan was gave to JEAA by Falcon.

So forget about that, there will be no Shuffle or any other clan anymore. We already have more than 1 available lvl 11 clan to do what we need and even this way, the thing doesnt happens.

If the thing doesnt happens even with 2 clans, the problem is the people. We have a lot of clans available but people dont make the thing happen.
Shalam is a problem. Instead of find a diplomatic solution with WCi and Furyano (I said SOLUTION) the guy just see problems in every stuff.

I won't insist with people I never believed. I'm playing my own game and I'll fight for myself because nobody wants to do anything good here.

Btw where is the trasken ring he said he would sell and share the money with all people present?

Where is Blood Amaranthine stone and other drop's money?

This is the right way to make a clan?
Old 02-16-2016, 10:02 AM   #23
iArsenal
Banned

iArsenal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
humiliated ??? rly

Pvp die??? I pvp all day and it's fun. Maybe pvp die for you, ofc, you failed in all clan... and maybe you dont do pvp because you are not good to do that (since you was just good to make bored video killing enemy or friends? on rb...) gg

YEs maybe you killed a low lvl char w/o buff with iss enchanter, gz! it's your new mission ??? you just ask pvp to low chars? auhauahha

And wait, improve gear for what? b4 quit?

Start record Clown, i have fraps too, and we will see who is humiliated!
without iss buff you even port in with BR lie more scrub lol I have a dagger I can use that is low lvl hit me up in game and I will school you in how to play dagger lmao
Old 02-16-2016, 10:44 AM   #24
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by iArsenal View Post
without iss buff you even port in with BR lie more scrub lol I have a dagger I can use that is low lvl hit me up in game and I will school you in how to play dagger lmao
Ok, so come with dagger, you will go down like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TT1sctRIE
Old 02-16-2016, 01:38 PM   #25
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
humiliated ??? rly

Pvp die??? I pvp all day and it's fun. Maybe pvp die for you, ofc, you failed in all clan... and maybe you dont do pvp because you are not good to do that (since you was just good to make bored video killing enemy or friends? on rb...) gg

YEs maybe you killed a low lvl char w/o buff with iss enchanter, gz! it's your new mission ??? you just ask pvp to low chars? auhauahha

And wait, improve gear for what? b4 quit?

Start record Clown, i have fraps too, and we will see who is humiliated!
If is pvp to hit and die from dagger w/o sonata when you have full buff and br on from evasive counterstrike and reflect augment sry I not like to lose time in that typo of pvp what you like... I was 99 after 20 full months of play, got 16 ap in 1 year after, now any1 may be 99+16 in 3-4 months or less... go and invest your time to lvl up not to talk sh.its in forum...
Old 02-16-2016, 01:49 PM   #26
iArsenal
Banned

Quote:
Ok, so come with dagger, you will go down like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TT1sctRIE
already heard that I will go down a thousands of times never happened even once.... so I was running around today and saw this emaice in Aden checked his oly pts... to my surprise he is not even noblesse... lol... seriously..
Old 02-16-2016, 02:34 PM   #27
redmen
Remnant Diabolist

redmen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
for someone who doesn't play this game you post on forums a lot

Just sitting here reading all the dramas
cus im waiting for this server transfer to login more often .
i just drive toons around when asked that is all, if i had to play non stop again i would just quit again out of boredom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4904kM9tCs
that is l2 nowadays, enjoy it or dont but ur not working towards anything..
1/2 Premium accounts tons of normal accounts assist the premium guys, hooray the joy . No matter what gear u have when u have proper "assist" no1 will survive. No i cant play that anymore for my self only to help people out to fill up pt in sieges.

who ever says we dont use it, well sadly i do play dim sieges and i know for a fact that MAX is using it also every single clan in ncwest (at the top) is using this silly "tactic" now if that is l2 u might aswell load 200 bots make a CC and run 1 out of the 2 bots ur self ull be amazed how many neutral clans u will be able to steam roll "solo"
Old 02-16-2016, 03:51 PM   #28
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmen View Post
i just drive toons around when asked that is all, if i had to play non stop again i would just quit again out of boredom.

1/2 Premium accounts tons of normal accounts assist the premium guys, hooray the joy . No matter what gear u have when u have proper "assist" no1 will survive. No i cant play that anymore for my self only to help people out to fill up pt in sieges.

who ever says we dont use it, well sadly i do play dim sieges and i know for a fact that MAX is using it also every single clan in ncwest (at the top) is using this silly "tactic" now if that is l2 u might aswell load 200 bots make a CC and run 1 out of the 2 bots ur self ull be amazed how many neutral clans u will be able to steam roll "solo"
You played with Adrian lol

Were you Geno or SH before Geno's transfer to Naia happens?
Old 02-16-2016, 05:00 PM   #29
iArsenal
Banned

Quote:

couldn't agree more with this statement, true pvp is in Core nowadays but sadly the quality of players there are still bad... It might be a wasted wishful thinking but hopefully NCSoft does solve the huge problem regarding with scripts even if its just for pvp

PS: oh and nice video don't know though why your tank uses iron aura :P
Old 02-17-2016, 10:01 AM   #30
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
couldn't agree more with this statement, true pvp is in Core nowadays but sadly the quality of players there are still bad... It might be a wasted wishful thinking but hopefully NCSoft does solve the huge problem regarding with scripts even if its just for pvp

PS: oh and nice video don't know though why your tank uses iron aura :P
Old 02-17-2016, 11:28 AM   #31
redmen
Remnant Diabolist

redmen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You played with Adrian lol

Were you Geno or SH before Geno's transfer to Naia happens?
no i was SH, that party was just made up with whatever was logged in.
but all im saying is the obvious way the top clans in l2 pvp is like that in the video, now u can have all gear in the world ur a dead man when u get full clan assist on your ***..
Old 02-17-2016, 11:49 AM   #32
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
no i was SH, that party was just made up with whatever was logged in.
but all im saying is the obvious way the top clans in l2 pvp is like that in the video, now u can have all gear in the world ur a dead man when u get full clan assist on your ***..
Yes and this is not an isolated case, all top clans are using the same strategy like you said.
The most hard part for me to understand is where is the pleasure to say "I won" when you didn't but the machine did?
I prefer the romantic way, point click, assist macros and brain working all the time during PvP but for these people, it's all about scripts and RMT.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:07 AM   #33
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
If is pvp to hit and die from dagger w/o sonata when you have full buff and br on from evasive counterstrike and reflect augment sry I not like to lose time in that typo of pvp what you like... I was 99 after 20 full months of play, got 16 ap in 1 year after, now any1 may be 99+16 in 3-4 months or less... go and invest your time to lvl up not to talk sh.its in forum...
20 months? for 99? omg go quit man, go invest ur time to lvl up ur brain instead say **** to me, you dont know me, you dont know how many chars i have and who i'am, and who i was.
SO gotfo and next time i will kill u and ur whole group of noobs, then u can go lvl up back to gain exp back.
MAybe ask to znipo how to play and dont touch me again.

Quote:
Yes and this is not an isolated case, all top clans are using the same strategy like you said.
The most hard part for me to understand is where is the pleasure to say "I won" when you didn't but the machine did?
I prefer the romantic way, point click, assist macros and brain working all the time during PvP but for these people, it's all about scripts and RMT.
I prefer too romantic way, no auto cp or no auto script pvp like maxx do every day (shinjiru top of scripter farmer nowdays), and i wont to talk about RMTMAXX things.....
I prefer to dont be a pet of big clan, i prefer to do pvp with my self, i dont need money or big things, i just wanna make some fun, and when i see ppl cry me because i kill all and they lose rb with heroes and stuff, well i'm happy...........
I dont know if we will make a merge in to EQ, i think rly dont need that, EQ can kill Maxx without any help.
Better maybe join dragones or just go alone and pvp all this noobs in this farmer server.

Quote:
already heard that I will go down a thousands of times never happened even once.... so I was running around today and saw this emaice in Aden checked his oly pts... to my surprise he is not even noblesse... lol... seriously..

1 of all, i'm lvl 97 with 2 subclass 85 in 2 weekes of play, i'm nobless, i dont do oly because i waiting my items back, so that's why u dont see me in oly, or maybe just check my others daggers?? gambi

2 i never ask to low lvl chars pvp, you do it when i was 85, 93 and yes you killed me with 101 fullbuff vs s grade (but u got half killed and i was without buff), in the last pvp i was without sonata (u got +7 and for kill me u used like 16 minutes of run to me, or maybe just walk since u are so slow..)

And now that i'm 97 you dont have balls to pvp me, you ask pvp in forum but when i'm inside game you avoid me. SO wtfoff. YOU ARE IN MY BLACKLIST AND U WILL SEE WHAT MEAN! ASK IMURU!

3 You are the top of noob in magmeld server, or maybe in naia too, i know now why you left naia, maybe you dont know why i come here, just for kill NOOBS LIKE U, DBSNAPP, RELMAYER AND BLOODRAVE FARMERS AND BAD PPL EVER.

4. You talk about pvp die, but you left clan for dont do pvp, you failed all your things, your cp leader it's just a noob that need spam every 10 second wtb nc coin, farmer and ebayer........... your group of farmers coming in this server because on naia u was pwned by us, and my mission here it's just to kill u noobs and others ppl that follow your clan of clowns

5. You are just a kid ebayer, dont talk to me again, dont look at me again, you will go down only and you will ask me stop to forcekill.

ADIOS SHINOOB

Last edited by Emaice; 02-18-2016 at 07:21 AM.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:41 AM   #34
iArsenal
Banned

Quote:

1 of all, i'm lvl 97 with 2 subclass 85 in 2 weekes of play, i'm nobless, i dont do oly because i waiting my items back, so that's why u dont see me in oly, or maybe just check my others daggers?? gambi

2 i never ask to low lvl chars pvp, you do it when i was 85, 93 and yes you killed me with 101 fullbuff vs s grade (but u got half killed and i was without buff), in the last pvp i was without sonata (u got +7 and for kill me u used like 16 minutes of run to me, or maybe just walk since u are so slow..)

And now that i'm 97 you dont have balls to pvp me, you ask pvp in forum but when i'm inside game you avoid me. SO wtfoff. YOU ARE IN MY BLACKLIST AND U WILL SEE WHAT MEAN! ASK IMURU!

3 You are the top of noob in magmeld server, or maybe in naia too, i know now why you left naia, maybe you dont know why i come here, just for kill NOOBS LIKE U, DBSNAPP, RELMAYER AND BLOODRAVE FARMERS AND BAD PPL EVER.

4. You talk about pvp die, but you left clan for dont do pvp, you failed all your things, your cp leader it's just a noob that need spam every 10 second wtb nc coin, farmer and ebayer........... your group of farmers coming in this server because on naia u was pwned by us, and my mission here it's just to kill u noobs and others ppl that follow your clan of clowns

5. You are just a kid ebayer, dont talk to me again, dont look at me again, you will go down only and you will ask me stop to forcekill.

https://gyazo.com/cb30d4b95587cf913c5267fd7c844697

go lie more r3t4rd you've been playing in magmeld for what? 3 months? you do know that 85-99 is only 1 day of exp lol... I don't know why a random guy like you talks a lot you can't even enter dime siege lol... and yet you talk about clan politics change game kid this one is not for you don't waste your time you have no future in this game oh and don't lie about being a nobless since I know you're a noob let me explain it to you people can target you and check your points if you're not nobless it will say you're not so ye you are the worst delusional liar I have ever seen
Old 02-18-2016, 09:12 AM   #35
Sukisami
Elpy

Sukisami is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
20 months? for 99? omg go quit man, go invest ur time to lvl up ur brain instead say **** to me, you dont know me, you dont know how many chars i have and who i'am, and who i was.
SO gotfo and next time i will kill u and ur whole group of noobs, then u can go lvl up back to gain exp back.
MAybe ask to znipo how to play and dont touch me again.

I prefer too romantic way, no auto cp or no auto script pvp like maxx do every day (shinjiru top of scripter farmer nowdays), and i wont to talk about RMTMAXX things.....
I prefer to dont be a pet of big clan, i prefer to do pvp with my self, i dont need money or big things, i just wanna make some fun, and when i see ppl cry me because i kill all and they lose rb with heroes and stuff, well i'm happy...........
I dont know if we will make a merge in to EQ, i think rly dont need that, EQ can kill Maxx without any help.
Better maybe join dragones or just go alone and pvp all this noobs in this farmer server.

ADIOS SHINOOB

Wahahaha Emaice if i rimember correct when we left naia nova was destroyed by wrath so what about u talking here now or u allready not from nova? maybe u are from wrath? And i think u told before that you came from some l2 classic "Nova" not from that who is now in chronos
Old 02-18-2016, 11:43 AM   #36
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
https://gyazo.com/cb30d4b95587cf913c5267fd7c844697

go lie more r3t4rd you've been playing in magmeld for what? 3 months? you do know that 85-99 is only 1 day of exp lol... I don't know why a random guy like you talks a lot you can't even enter dime siege lol... and yet you talk about clan politics change game kid this one is not for you don't waste your time you have no future in this game oh and don't lie about being a nobless since I know you're a noob let me explain it to you people can target you and check your points if you're not nobless it will say you're not so ye you are the worst delusional liar I have ever seen
1. the char Emaice was created by me when this server started, i stopped that char at lvl 85, i was clan and ally leader with Shala, after that i was helping Guesswho (my friends romanian), so, newbie, go learn some history of castle dominate on magmeld.
2. 85 99 in 1 day ofc, if you play all day like a kid without life like you, i play just 2 hours per day, since i enjoy my life, my fight, and my girlfriend (you know what is?)
3. I will put a screenshoot of my nobless so you can go suicide.
4. Maybe i dont have a future in this game (lol future, i repeat to you that i just enjoy the game, and i will never a pet like you), and........
5. YOU ARE THE BEST FAILURE PLAYER IN THIS GAME. STOP TALK AND GO SEARCH A REAL WORK INSTEAD WASTE all your mom money, and say that to realmayer too.
6. Dim siege? OMG who care about that crap LOL XD go go go go suicide in front of EQ, ** noob

Goodbye noobshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukisami View Post
Wahahaha Emaice if i rimember correct when we left naia nova was destroyed by wrath so what about u talking here now or u allready not from nova? maybe u are from wrath? And i think u told before that you came from some l2 classic "Nova" not from that who is now in chronos
On Franz, Teon, Naia i was Russian Mafia, RM, BeHappy and Right, and sorry but i dont wanna talk with a pet of maxx. About nova on naia, i repeat, they wasn't nova. Maybe just 3-4 noobs of ex nova or some crap like you.

Cry more sukisami Elpy post nr.3 Q_Q

Last edited by Emaice; 02-18-2016 at 11:55 AM.