Lineage II Forums  
Old 02-08-2017, 07:25 AM   #1
Pleistoros
Heathen Knight
 
Pleistoros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 650
Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Zaken stituation

Hello everybody,

Just to have fair opinion regarding zaken server I will write some onest(on my word ) thoughts. Here some facts:

-when zaken started NcSoft had major problems handleing bots.
-at the beginning server was very much alive, many parties forming from k85 to kama 99 and tavern.
-some very experienced players start forming clans and successfully gather most ppl
-NcSoft made some nasty ncoin events and the server were filled with epics and high grade equipment killing free to play ppl.
-being a new server many ppl start as eviscerator, titan or wynn as main and a box iss/healer.
-slowly ppl started to form cps and get lvl.
-after few months a m oron yull called A merica start to bot in pvp and block parnasus for several weeks(you will say many ppl bot and is true but he show off with his bot that’s why he deserve a mention).
-many ppl get really annoyed about that and soon enough a large majority bot also in pvp.
-once ppl got the taste of boting they start to bot everywhere.
-some strong ally are formed and one ally start to rule the server(dragons,gainak, raids,etc).
-ppl start acusing each other for cheating and boting.
-now zaken have 2 ally, both are strong but one have better organization and still rule the server.
-NcSoft nefert Eviscerator causing first downfall of server but ppl rerolling in titan or GK..
-the gap between rich ppl and poor ppl grows strong
-remember that ally who rule the server? Well, ppl start learn that many of their farmed items go for rmt and friction started.
-finally NcSoft start to ban boters….never too late.
-many ppl return and try again to play.
-Exboters start to cry for war and pvp …after they bot their lvl and items now want to clean pvp with others.
-by now Zaken slowly start lose ppl, I guess ppl who agree free to play realize they cant win.
-NcSoft strike again by baning different countries, many ppl start to move on Core.
-remember that ally who rule the server? Well, they start to pvp each other due to do not sharing gainak but mostly because Truffle&CO didn’t agree anymore the way drops are splited inside ally(30% from drops>Meyani the rest between Enigma and Odity aka KG).
-now everybody ask who is meyani? I was told that meyani is not a player, it’s a group of players-2-3 players who made possible that ally to rule the server and for that they ask for 30% of drops.
-#youmadbro ally is born but they are not strong enough to take dragons from Enigma (Later edit:J0nSnow said they was always strong enough to take dragons from enigma, personally i doubt that...i was there when they try to take Valakas and fail).
-Enigma fail to form a good ally.
-#youmadbro recruit xTevas and from this moment downfall of Enigma start.
-many strong individual ppl start to form 1 cp clan.
-Enigma disband and most ppl join BW(my unpleasant surprise was that BW clan have not all clan skills learned and they still need crp to upgrade but they still pretend to be the rulers of this new alliance).Worth mention here Crows, 50+ ppl online but low lvl and many have lack of knowledge regarding L2.
-#youmadbro ally start rule server w/o any serious opposition.
-starting this year, 2017, zaken server literally crushed…day after day less parties are forming in party matching and most time we see there only morons who try to sell something.
-current situation of zaken is not happy, no action at all…only KG enthusiastic farming everything and preparing for war…deh, winter is coming
-Feb 2017 facts: KG chease to exist, most ppl moved in a new clan.Worth mention that those guys allready lost 2 clans (HT and KG); Somthing is happening with their aliance, ppl dont trust them anymore.

Please fell free to add your experience and corect me if im wrong.

Last edited by Pleistoros; 02-14-2017 at 04:21 AM.
Pleistoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:40 AM   #2
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zaken stituation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
Hello everybody,

Just to have fair opinion regarding zaken server I will write some onest(on my word ) thoughts. Here some facts:

-when zaken started NcSoft had major problems handleing bots.
-at the beginning server was very much alive, many parties forming from k85 to kama 99 and tavern.
-some very experienced players start forming clans and successfully gather most ppl
-NcSoft made some nasty ncoin events and the server were filled with epics and high grade equipment killing free to play ppl.
-being a new server many ppl start as eviscerator, titan or wynn as main and a box iss/healer.
-slowly ppl started to form cps and get lvl.
-after few months a m oron yull called A merica start to bot in pvp and block parnasus for several weeks(you will say many ppl bot and is true but he show off with his bot that’s why he deserve a mention).
-many ppl get really annoyed about that and soon enough a large majority bot also in pvp.
-once ppl got the taste of boting they start to bot everywhere.
-some strong ally are formed and one ally start to rule the server(dragons,gainak, raids,etc).
-ppl start acusing each other for cheating and boting.
-now zaken have 2 ally, both are strong but one have better organization and still rule the server.
-NcSoft nefert Eviscerator causing first downfall of server but ppl rerolling in titan or GK..
-the gap between rich ppl and poor ppl grows strong
-remember that ally who rule the server? Well, ppl start learn that many of their farmed items go for rmt and friction started.
-finally NcSoft start to ban boters….never too late.
-many ppl return and try again to play.
-Exboters start to cry for war and pvp …after they bot their lvl and items now want to clean pvp with others.
-by now Zaken slowly start lose ppl, I guess ppl who agree free to play realize they cant win.
-NcSoft strike again by baning different countries, many ppl start to move on Core.
-remember that ally who rule the server? Well, they start to pvp each other due to do not sharing gainak but mostly because Truffle&CO didn’t agree anymore the way drops are splited inside ally(30% from drops>Meyani the rest between Enigma and Odity aka KG).
-now everybody ask who is meyani? I was told that meyani is not a player, it’s a group of players-2-3 players who made possible that ally to rule the server and for that they ask for 30% of drops.
-#youmadbro ally is born but they are not strong enough to take dragons from Enigma
-Enigma fail to form a good ally.
-#youmadbro recruit xTevas and from this moment downfall of Enigma start.
-many strong individual ppl start to form 1 cp clan.
-Enigma disband and most ppl join BW(my unpleasant surprise was that BW clan have not all clan skills learned and they still need crp to upgrade but they still pretend to be the rulers of this new alliance).Worth mention here Crows, 50+ ppl online but low lvl and many have lack of knowledge regarding L2.
-#youmadbro ally start rule server w/o any serious opposition.
-starting this year, 2017, zaken server literally crushed…day after day less parties are forming in party matching and most time we see there only morons who try to sell something.
-current situation of zaken is not happy, no action at all…only KG enthusiastic farming everything and preparing for war…deh, winter is coming

Please fell free to add your experience and corect me if im wrong.
Youmadbro (oddity/KG) was always strong enough to take dragons from enigma. In fact, it was us who was carrying enigma on dragons the last couple of months of ally. The fact that we did lindy by ourselves when meyani/born/tevas/KT refused to show up to help when we asked, is all that is needed to prove that.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 11:07 AM   #3
Pleistoros
Heathen Knight
 
Pleistoros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 650
Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zaken stituation

I disagree JonSnow... When you first atempt to take Valakas from Enigma you failed. I was there and you cant deny that. Enigma had more PVE power then you...even when you pk main dd .
But yeah, in short time #youmadbro took over the server and Enigma colapse when xTevas left clan to join KG .
Pleistoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:03 PM   #4
Aoikaze
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 128
Aoikaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zaken stituation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
Hello everybody,
-Enigma disband and most ppl join BW(my unpleasant surprise was that BW clan have not all clan skills learned and they still need crp to upgrade but they still pretend to be the rulers of this new alliance).Worth mention here Crows, 50+ ppl online but low lvl and many have lack of knowledge regarding L2.
Thats true nobody other clan invite them, and a few ones teach they even when they pay back bad like some "boys" who leave the game and sell him stuff

I regret nothing
Aoikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #5
Korai
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8
Korai is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Zaken stituation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
Hello everybody,

-starting this year, 2017, zaken server literally crushed…day after day less parties are forming in party matching and most time we see there only morons who try to sell something.
-current situation of zaken is not happy, no action at all…only KG enthusiastic farming everything and preparing for war…deh, winter is coming
I agree with you bro, Zaken is really a 1 sided server. It always wasting time finding Parties with the few numbers of PT Matching. No enjoyment anymore, and glad i never spent money on this game even a little piece of coin. All i can say is, bring back Bartz!
Korai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #6
Backstabb1
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 285
Backstabb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zaken stituation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
I disagree JonSnow... When you first atempt to take Valakas from Enigma you failed. I was there and you cant deny that. Enigma had more PVE power then you...even when you pk main dd .
But yeah, in short time #youmadbro took over the server and Enigma colapse when xTevas left clan to join KG .
Main reason was they were in EU time and all our strong players weren't able to be there. The first weekend the dragons spawned we took them with ease (they didn't even try) and from there on its history. I agree with 90% of what you said, although poor leadership was the main reason Enigma fell apart.
Backstabb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 06:06 AM   #7
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Zaken stituation

First of all, main reason why at start many peoples run away from zaken was not scripts...
Its all happen because of one simple bagged class called yul, which can 1 shoot multiple parties with just 1 ranged aoe... Peoples were taking 500k damages from visacard possessors like america and etc and leaving server...
Scripts just helped them to target faster because their hands were awful for it... Second biggest reason why it happen was pay... Actually like 18 month there should not be any event such as hungry horse(i mean part with ncoins)
But it was so spenders got gear equal to 7 year farm vs our 1 year chars...
And since they were last idiots they joined one ally and even invited half server


Clan enigma stop exist because of some main reason...
First of all it happen because summer ends and like 55% of enigmas at once decided to stop playing on fail server...
It happen right after we overdps 2 dragons from youmadbro ally (I mean meyani/coffeetime cp overdps)
In same time ct/kt stop playing for a while(As i know they were in hospital) and none from subleader were able to lead/or didnot want to lead remaining peoples...
Actually xTevas left after like 2 month so i not gonna cry like bad xTevas betray enigma... He left when enigma was already dead...
Between Healena did same, but still i dont like healena so BAD HEALENA! :P

Those who remain in enigma tried to farm lilith/anakim but there was trufflesbutter bot clicker... so attempts were not successful ...

Enigma had not enough valuable players this is main reason of clan fail...
And not bad leadership like some spenders qq!
Actually youmadbro is even worse but they posses credit cards and can survive as ally by triggering them...
But as i saw last days, they are almost dead as ally lol, because of greedy jerk Trons numerous scams and total incompetence in leading clan
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:21 AM   #8
Pleistoros
Heathen Knight
 
Pleistoros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 650
Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zaken stituation

Alectia, due to your personal vendeta with Truffle you fail to see big picture

My post was not about how great or bad was Enigma...I didnt want to enter in deep details about Enigma coz i respect KT...i learned so much from him, however .....if you insist here we go...

About leadership:
-30% of drops going to Meyani as a tribut, protection tax or whatever you want to call it was a terible thing to do.
-lineage 2 its a complex game, as a player you need to have a bit from everything in order to do not get bored(pve,pvp, flame on chat, mock/bully other ppl like truffle did to you).
-as a clan leader you need to take action and make sure your clanies have a bit from everything....L2 its not only PVE, never was.
-in my short experience of l2 i learn: 1rd-CP; 2rd-clan; 3rd-ally, I saw all clan leaders defend their clanies no matter what or who is ally.
-as a clan leader you cant just sit and watch how your clanies are slaughter by a bully guy from your ally.
-drop sharing sistem was good...but also fail coz important items like epics and stuff were not included. Ffs ppl were split fighting for some parts r99 crap while bless scrols, claws,epics were given to who knows for who knows reasons. Lack of transparency was terible...

Also, if you remember well...except few ppl none of our clanies had top items...most of them not even a eternal set, while only few ppl from clan waveing in ch with +10/+8 sets and epics on their boxes . That has to mean somthing even for "idontneedtohearotheropinionthenmine" like you.

For me, yea..those things above sounds like "bad leadership" and a reason to fail as a clan.

Last edited by Pleistoros; 02-09-2017 at 08:04 AM.
Pleistoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:09 AM   #9
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zaken stituation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
Alectia, due to your personal vendeta with Truffle you fail to see big picture

My post was not about how great or bad was Enigma...I didnt want to enter in deep details about Enigma coz i respect KT...i learned so much from him, however .....if you insist here we go...

About leadership:
-30% of drops going to Meyani as a tribut, protection tax or whatever you want to call it was a terible thing to do.
-lineage 2 its a complex game, as a player you need to have a bit from everything in order to do not get bored(pve,pvp, flame on chat, mock/bully other ppl like truffle did to you).
-as a clan leader you need to take action and make sure your clanies have a bit from everything....L2 its not only PVE, never was.
-in my short experience of l2 i learn: 1rd-CP; 2rd-clan; 3rd-ally, I saw all clan leaders defend their clanies no matter what or who is ally.
-as a clan leader you cant just sit and watch how your clanies are slaughter by a bully guy from your ally.
-drop sharing sistem was good...but also fail coz important items like epics and stuff were not included. Ffs ppl were split fighting for some parts r99 crap while bless scrols, claws,epics were given to who knows for who knows reasons. Lack of transparency was terible...

Also, if you remember well...except few ppl none of our clanies had top items...most of them not even a eternal set, while only few ppl from clan waveing in ch with +10/+8 sets and epics on their boxes . That has to mean somthing even for "idontneedtohearotheropinionthenmine" like you.

For me, yea..those things above sounds like "bad leadership" and a reason to fail as a clan.
Thank you for validating all the corruption and poor leadership in Enigma. It's what we have been saying the entire time, but alectia always insisted on lying, lying, and lying some more about everything. It's why we decided to break away, so we can gear our clan mates up fairly and with transparency. By that I mean, we don't just hand out R99 crap, and save the rest for our top group(s).
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 03:24 PM   #10
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist
 
Jacky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,613
Jacky is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Zaken stituation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
By that I mean, we don't just hand out R99 crap, and save the rest for our top group(s).
Is that even possible to happen ?
Jacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.