Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Salvation Update Discussions

Login

Salvation Update Discussions Discuss and share information regarding the upcoming update, Salvation.

Old 11-26-2017, 04:44 PM   #1
Jacky
Remnant Diabolist

Jacky is on a distinguished road
Default Jewels

Hello, everyone here . As the topic says what are plans about jewels? will be they always l2store exclusive items or you are planning to implement them to obtain via game? The problem is that I'm kinda OK with a subscription every month 15$. The rest of that L2store for me as a student is simply not available. And with every, as you call "Black Friday sale" the gap in stats between Ncoin buyer increases. I mean it is okay that people can buy Ncoins and item since they are working and cannot spend time playing the game. But how about those who not working but can spend time at his PC and play the game ?
I find it very unfair that someone who is started playing game 2006 is simply to say "Outbuyed" by l2store.
The issue here is it is not possible to farm up the jewel. Why is that so?Me as actually the player who plays it longer than 2 or 4 hours would love to see some progress in my jewel brooch ya know?
Jacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 09:32 PM   #2
-i7-
Goblin Lord

-i7- is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Jewels

Agree, this item have a low chance to improve to 5 or greater lvl, and the
price x %chance is very unbalanced, ppl try lvl 5 with 1000 of them and fail, i guess is now time to see the f2p ppl that are frozen in game about this item,ppl wallet's is already empty bcs of this sequence of jackpot store of last months.
-i7- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 05:51 AM   #3
Pleistoros
Heathen Knight

Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jewels

Jewels and many other items ingame are more like pvp items and pvp is not accessible for ppl who don't spend a small fortune in NcStore.
You can do fine in pve without them.

What you shoud ask NcSoft is to let non spenders and casual players to pvp...that mean they need to change complete their approach on that matter and I can bet never going to happen.
Pleistoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:18 AM   #4
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

and in the mean time Korea decided to up the ante and make those who managed to somehow obtain lvl6 brooch jewels bleed even more by introducing advanced brooch jewels which are even stronger then the current lvl6 versions..

yup don't think for a second the l2store money grabbing pain train will ever stop.

http://lineage2.plaync.com/promo/lineage2/171115_quest

details translated to english by google:
https://translate.googleusercontent....JJA8QXvKBi6qpg
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:55 AM   #5
marw
Thunder Wyrm

marw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
details translated to english by google: