Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Fan Site News

Login

Fan Site News Fan Sites may share news and announcements here with the community.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:08 PM   #21
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Player Spotlight: Laby

That's right, I am on Naia currently but playing very little to none !

I am trying to catch a cute swordmuse, but he is always faster than me <3
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #22
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
The whole history was escaping my grasp but basically that's what I meant, Laby played on servers that eventually ended up merging into Naia, and that's his current home
Does he play on Innova as well?
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:29 PM   #23
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnda View Post
Does he play on Innova as well?
I spent some time on Core (a bit less than two weeks) but I was not a big fan of the community, I ended up on Naia again
Old 02-18-2014, 02:38 PM   #24
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laby View Post
I spent some time on Core (a bit less than two weeks) but I was not a big fan of the community, I ended up on Naia again
****, why are all the fun people like you and Tiffy on Naia!?

Come to Chronos plis
Old 02-19-2014, 03:56 AM   #25
Nasicae
Grave Predator

Nasicae is on a distinguished road

Olo! You need to do a spotlight on Zaphne!
Nasicae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:41 AM   #26
Nasicae
Grave Predator

I have never met Laby but I really enjoy the spotlight. Chronos could use more fun and nice players like him.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:46 AM   #27
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
****, why are all the fun people like you and Tiffy on Naia!?

Come to Chronos plis
Because Europe!
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:38 PM   #28
BigBubbles
Zaken

BigBubbles is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
The whole history was escaping my grasp but basically that's what I meant, Laby played on servers that eventually ended up merging into Naia, and that's his current home
I'm pretty sure only Teon merged into Naia, or at least 2 out of that 4 wound up merged into Chrono's ( all 3 I think but am not sure ), before someone cram's a "You are wrong" post down my throat, please read the I'm not sure part~~

Anyway's, gratz to Laby.

I dare you to go get a old school player that played from day one that has since retired to do a reminisce/comparison to today's L2, namely Orm !

Don't know why the heck when you guy's did one back when it was with Kularus, it should have been Orm, mec, Cojency, SJ, Zuan or Nhoz the ones that actually started it all ~~

I know it would be harder, but it can be done! Can still contact him by going to TeamUprising.org, their QuakeNet IRC info is there and Aeze also posted it under that best NA clan thread awhile back when some idiot's were trying to re write the past thinking it was safe now that they are long gone, as if they could have fooled anyone with half a brain that played then anyway's~~

Anyway's that's my nominee/pipe dream

And once again gratz Laby
BigBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:43 PM   #29
Spudnik
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Spudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to beholdSpudnik is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasicae View Post
I have never met Laby but I really enjoy the spotlight. Chronos could use more fun and nice players like him.
hello old friend!
Spudnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:54 PM   #30
Nasicae
Grave Predator

Spud!!!!!
Old 02-21-2014, 10:47 AM   #31
kapy1994
Grave Predator

kapy1994 will become famous soon enough

Is it wrong that the only time I heard "Laby" as a name was in the same sentence with "hates you" like 7 times from 7 different members of his/her/its clan? Not that something I got no idea who's Laby but... never-mind...
kapy1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 02:02 PM   #32
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapy1994 View Post
Is it wrong that the only time I heard "Laby" as a name was in the same sentence with "hates you" like 7 times from 7 different members of his/her/its clan? Not that something I got no idea who's Laby but... never-mind...
He still hates you. :3
Old 02-21-2014, 02:03 PM   #33
kapy1994
Grave Predator

Quote:
He still hates you. :3
And I still have no idea who he is! Cheers! xD
Old 02-21-2014, 04:57 PM   #34
Laby
Valakas

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean (problem here with my english skills ), especially since you said that you have no idea of who I am.
On topic, there area very few people I can't stand and which I dislike strongly. None of them is playing Lineage II, and all are related to some sort of IRL stuff. I don't have any hate for any player afaik
Old 02-21-2014, 05:45 PM   #35
kapy1994
Grave Predator

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean (problem here with my english skills ), especially since you said that you have no idea of who I am.
On topic, there area very few people I can't stand and which I dislike strongly. None of them is playing Lineage II, and all are related to some sort of IRL stuff. I don't have any hate for any player afaik
Hi I'm soules, you have me in your block list or at least that's what some of your clan members said, which combination with the "hates you" part...
Old 02-22-2014, 12:51 AM   #36
Linnda
Zaken

Quote:
Cats.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:01 AM   #37
kapy1994
Grave Predator

Quote:
Cats.
http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/Meow-Kitty.jpg
Old 02-22-2014, 12:49 PM   #38
Laby
Valakas

Quote:
Hi I'm soules, you have me in your block list or at least that's what some of your clan members said, which combination with the "hates you" part...
Oh I see, I forgot about you to be honest, so I doubt I really help you, you ****** me off one evening, nothing else since I never played with you
Old 02-22-2014, 01:20 PM   #39
kapy1994
Grave Predator

Quote:
Oh I see, I forgot about you to be honest, so I doubt I really help you, you ****** me off one evening, nothing else since I never played with you
I did what again... For all my years of epic memory, I'm missing that one moment o_O
Old 02-22-2014, 02:48 PM   #40
Laby
Valakas

Quote:
I did what again... For all my years of epic memory, I'm missing that one moment o_O
No idea, I totally forgot the next day

Tags
community outreach, interview, l2rpa, player spotlight