Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Fan Site News

Login

Fan Site News Fan Sites may share news and announcements here with the community.

Old 05-14-2014, 08:14 PM   #1
jkoster
Baylor

jkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nice
Default Player Spotlight: 1Peri1

For the month of May, we tapped a previously spotlighted player's recommendation and hunted down 1Peri1 on the official boards to get her into the spotlight!

Without further ado, we present 1Peri1!

http://www.l2rpa.org/node/682

If you would like to volunteer or nominate someone for the Player Spotlight, contact me via Private Message!
Old 05-14-2014, 08:32 PM   #2
BigBubbles
Zaken

BigBubbles is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Player Spotlight: 1Peri1

Gratz 1Peri1 ! o.O

DE Powa ! ( Even if you did betray our mother Shillien by going SwS ) !
BigBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:30 PM   #3
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha that was a fun little thing to do.
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:10 PM   #4
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

B-but the Aeore Healer is the coolest class ever
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:26 PM   #5
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
B-but the Aeore Healer is the coolest class ever
lol, I just really hated playing it, I got complimented at how well I played it and always got begged to play healer. I just hated it, if someone died on the account of crap gear or not listening I got blamed.

Iss was my change and I am happy with that.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #6
BigBubbles
Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
lol, I just really hated playing it, I got complimented at how well I played it and always got begged to play healer. I just hated it, if someone died on the account of crap gear or not listening I got blamed.

Iss was my change and I am happy with that.
The life of a healer is a thankless one, if you do you job correctly no one notices, if you do your job correctly and they die, its your fault, if you have a off day, your the worst healer ever !
Old 05-16-2014, 09:14 AM   #7
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

nice read, keep up the good work Koster
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 09:26 AM   #8
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBubbles View Post
The life of a healer is a thankless one, if you do you job correctly no one notices, if you do your job correctly and they die, its your fault, if you have a off day, your the worst healer ever !
Thankfully that's not always true, I recently went to a raid hunt where my party took alone on a raid boss that was supposed to be taken with 2 parties at least - no minions spawned. Since they were all randoms, except for the PL who was an ally of mine, they were surprised at how well we were faring, despite not having a Sigel to tank - because our tank was the Tyrr. And they were also surprised at how well I was managing the whole party's HP and MP.
So no, people aren't always ungrateful
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:28 AM   #9
BigBubbles
Zaken

As a rule of thumb what I said is generally the case, there are exceptions to every rule.

I can think of some times like that as well, but they are not the norm. I can think of even more times like that that were followed with a recruitment pitch, those you kinda have to throw away, since the recruiter is going to sweet talk you anyways.
Old 05-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #10
Valoran
Dark Lord

Valoran is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I remember one party we did with GKcoolaid (I think that was his name) who was pulling trains in the 7x catas. You were drunk off your *** and the party was yelling at your for not healing in time. You were like "what, see I'm healing" (as I watched you heal the corpse while everyone else was dieing). Oh one of the few times I ever laughed so hard. Good times.
Valoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:16 PM   #11
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valoran View Post
I remember one party we did with GKcoolaid (I think that was his name) who was pulling trains in the 7x catas. You were drunk off your *** and the party was yelling at your for not healing in time. You were like "what, see I'm healing" (as I watched you heal the corpse while everyone else was dieing). Oh one of the few times I ever laughed so hard. Good times.
omg, can you imagine the vent/TS convo for that? My God I'd be in tears laughing.

I can honestly say that I have tried MANY stupid things in L2 that resulted in mass deaths,but by far the funniest is this friend of mine in-game. We used to run FoG trains and I was the back up healer to the cardinal because this guy would yank suicide trains!! I should post some screenies later. We'd laugh as he'd yell in vent "INCOMING!!! Leeeeerroooooyyy Jeenkins!!" and the response from the rest of us was "Oh baby Jesus save us" lmao
Old 05-17-2014, 07:10 PM   #12
1Peri1
Valakas

Here's a few of the FoG groups we used to do. The laughs were endless.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...psc205ac81.jpg

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps6e17ae65.jpg

And who says you can't be creative with leftover letters from the letter event!

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...psfc1e1aa4.jpg
Old 05-17-2014, 08:18 PM   #13
BigBubbles
Zaken

Quote:
I don't recall that so it didn't happen, alcohol is good like that, wiping out pesky memories ! I do remember the time I talked GK into poling ToI 9th floor and he was soooooooo p1ssed because the mob's stunned.

And, yes, good times, better times, ToI 10 and being in the wing just us two and having 45 + Vengeance zerg us, or Divinity when Matt was p1ssed at you.
Old 05-17-2014, 11:06 PM   #14
Valoran
Dark Lord

Quote:
If I was a healer, I would have made it a habbit of accidentally hitting the bsoe hotbar as the train came in.

Quote:
I don't recall that so it didn't happen, alcohol is good like that, wiping out pesky memories ! I do remember the time I talked GK into poling ToI 9th floor and he was soooooooo p1ssed because the mob's stunned.

And, yes, good times, better times, ToI 10 and being in the wing just us two and having 45 + Vengeance zerg us, or Divinity when Matt was p1ssed at you.
yup, bartz definitely had some special case *****holes in it.

Now it's just all re-tards.
Old 05-18-2014, 06:11 AM   #15
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
If I was a healer, I would have made it a habbit of accidentally hitting the bsoe hotbar as the train came in.

yup, bartz definitely had some special case *****holes in it.

Now it's just all re-tards.
These people were good friends or my clan, it didn't happen every pull and a lot of times we lived, but there were party wipes, we'd laugh our ***** off he even managed to pull that many.

You sound like you take it too serious and would have a stroke over everything. I bet you even rag on people how to play their toon.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:44 AM   #16
Valoran
Dark Lord

Quote:
These people were good friends or my clan, it didn't happen every pull and a lot of times we lived, but there were party wipes, we'd laugh our ***** off he even managed to pull that many.

You sound like you take it too serious and would have a stroke over everything. I bet you even rag on people how to play their toon.
I was only kidding (about the bsoe part), relax. Only time I ever bsoe'd is when I duo'd with players for exp, and clans would send armies to kill me of like 40+ people (like bubbles said). Or of course when I rerolled and enmity would send hero's to pk me like 10 levels higher, but I twoboxed a pr EE
Old 05-18-2014, 11:49 AM   #17
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
I was only kidding (about the bsoe part), relax. Only time I ever bsoe'd is when I duo'd with players for exp, and clans would send armies to kill me of like 40+ people (like bubbles said). Or of course when I rerolled and enmity would send hero's to pk me like 10 levels higher, but I twoboxed a pr EE
Well I truly hope you were kidding about that, I mean sheesh. At that time when we did these FoG groups it was usually one of those double xp/sp/drop and no xp loss on death weekends,but there were normal server settings when it happened too. I at times was three boxing these groups too. Using my SWS to give us songs, an OOP back up on my SE and my dwarf to help AoE it. Then there were times I was on my SWS pulling trains from one side while the friend ran around on another when we had enough people. Everyone knows a LE runs faster LOL. I was pretty efficient flipping windows doing all this, surprised myself really.

I'd run the late night crew because I used to work 2nd shift so those people were grateful someone was doing it. I'd always have people on my friend list who would come or sent me someone I could use,was always fun. Bots of coarse would require an alt to clean them out so we could have the rooms,but hey that's normal.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #18
jkoster
Baylor

jkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nice

Quote:
We had a Dark Avenger in our clan that kept BSOEs on his hotbar (I'm still not sure why). We got together to do some raids in Frozen Labyrinth. The tank runs up to hate the boss, everyone starts attacking (like you're supposed to) and then the Dark Avenger hit the wrong button... and BSOE'd to Schuttgart.

Thankfully, we had an EE in party to get us the hell out of there fast, or it would have been a party wipe.

We never let him forget it.

Of course, I'm the Aeore that would PR just as we get to our hunting area...
Old 05-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #19
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoster View Post
We had a Dark Avenger in our clan that kept BSOEs on his hotbar (I'm still not sure why). We got together to do some raids in Frozen Labyrinth. The tank runs up to hate the boss, everyone starts attacking (like you're supposed to) and then the Dark Avenger hit the wrong button... and BSOE'd to Schuttgart.

Thankfully, we had an EE in party to get us the hell out of there fast, or it would have been a party wipe.

We never let him forget it.

Of course, I'm the Aeore that would PR just as we get to our hunting area...
I Don't keep anything of the PR or bsoe variety on my hot bars that I use. I flip it to the next page or whatever and it's there so as to avoid and accidental click. I did that once out in hellbound working on a raid..oops. Never make that mistake again.

On a further note, we decided to try the T-rex raid when it was you know..hard. This is the result..

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...psb1a2ac37.jpg

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps56096fe9.jpg

Last edited by 1Peri1; 05-18-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #20
Valoran
Dark Lord

I always had mine on the 9th hotbar. All I had to do was "alt+f9, f9" and it was done. Never used one by accident, though I've seen many people do so even after I gave them that advice.

Quote:
I Don't keep anything of the PR or bsoe variety on my hot bars that I use. I flip it to the next page or whatever and it's there so as to avoid and accidental click. I did that once out in hellbound working on a raid..oops. Never make that mistake again.

On a further note, we decided to try the T-rex raid when it was you know..hard. This is the result..

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...psb1a2ac37.jpg

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps56096fe9.jpg
Ah yes T-Rexes. I remember duoing those with a tank to level lvl13 crystals. Made some serious $$$ that way. But because I 4boxed the support toons I always had some idiot clans (like argunates) calling me a bot, and trying to ruin it. People never understood the concept of "/delay" and "/target-follow" for in-game macros on recharges/dances/buffs/heals. Good times.

Tags
1peri1 da best, a troll named bigbubbles, community, cool guy peri, i r cute kitten, interview, l2rpa, player spotlight