Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-24-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Mullmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time to change

Time to think about revamp a lot of concepts. The way you guys have been thinking and doing things. It's pretty nice to have a concept of a hardcore sandbox mixed with theme park game where it's difficult to earn things but...
It's not cool for any player to be in a system where he can't earn gold from the system itself and by himself. To earn something, the guy always need a full party at least. I've been in this game for 5 years and I think I learned something about it. I love this game and it's pretty sad to see what happened to him.
The system doesn't give you anything itself. You don't have activities in game that you can do by yourself and mesure the efforts to reach some goal. even for spoil, you need a full party working with you or you can't resist mobs of spot and die.
I think you really should revamp all the stuff. We don't need a New Race like you did with Ertheia or a new Raid Boss.
That's not what the real players needs.
This will not bring people and more important than that, keep that people and make them love the game.
How you will love something that doesn't give you the opportunity to be strong by your own work?
We need a better economic system that gives the opportunity to every single person to make their own gold (Adena).
We need to deliver ways to have a good character without depending of a credit card. or several full bot parties.
It's necessary to make possible to a single person make money in game. If you don't make this happen, how you'll motivate people?
Why I would buy NCCoins if I can't make a plan to have a really nice gear in a planned time?
What's the point in having NCCoins if I farm a healer for 3 years and I die in 1 or 2 hits for a dagger or a mage that bought his +12 dark caster with real money?
Time to think again about a lot of concepts, friends.
I can't keep myself in the same level of people who spent a lot of thousand dollars in a single character or farmed a lot of adena botting.
When the only ways to get strong in a game are just that ones not allowed by EULA, it's time to think again about the rules.
I lost 5 years of my life in your game not because I'm addicted and I can't stop but because I learned to love this game but the way things are now, it's impossible to continue keeping serious dedication to this game.
We need changes.
Please read my comments and take it in consideration.

Merry Christmas and God bless us all!
Old 12-24-2014, 11:43 AM   #2
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

socketka will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Time to change

Hue?
Old 12-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #3
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Its a MMORPG.
If you want to "win" in a MMORPG, you need to spend alot of time and dedication.
You cant expect them to make it easier, i never understood this logic.

Every L2Store update
"Why do you make it so hard to get epics from NCoins?"
Well, DUH? if the ENTIRE server gets end game gear without trouble, wth do you expect?
Old 12-24-2014, 12:32 PM   #4
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
Its a MMORPG.
If you want to "win" in a MMORPG, you need to spend alot of time and dedication.
You cant expect them to make it easier, i never understood this logic.

Every L2Store update
"Why do you make it so hard to get epics from NCoins?"
Well, DUH? if the ENTIRE server gets end game gear without trouble, wth do you expect?
It's not about make it easier my friend but create a way to make gold for solo players.

What is the point in having an EULA that says real money transactions and use of automatic third party software are not allowed but the only 2 ways to get strong in this game are just these 2?

And the worse thing is that I'm not being ironic but telling the truth.

We all know this is the truth. Am I lying?

Last edited by Mullmar; 12-24-2014 at 12:49 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:38 PM   #5
CJ202
Goblin Lord

CJ202 is an unknown quantity at this point

WTH?!
Fake Mullmars don't know a thing!

COME BACK MULLMAR, MAGMELD NEED YOU!
Old 12-24-2014, 12:43 PM   #6
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ202 View Post
WTH?!
Fake Mullmars don't know a thing!

COME BACK MULLMAR, MAGMELD NEED YOU!
You are not CJ200. At least I use my real name here.
Old 12-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #7
CJ202
Goblin Lord

CJ202 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullmar View Post
You are not CJ200. At least I use my real name here.
LOL! Real name? There is only one Mullmar and you are not him!

Come back Mullmar!
Old 04-29-2015, 03:51 AM   #8
casanovika
Goblin Lord

casanovika is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately, this game has leleményességről is not about skill, it's about the money !! If you buy a lot a lot of good things, full Donaire. + 8 armor weapons, you do not have the knowledge and skill that a lot of people to un-game invulnerable discouraged because nothing can kill up to a full party alone TOTAL Donaire. I believe that is why many people are going away from this game, suspend or waiting to see if there will be more play this game! In fact, up to 1-2 player messes up an entire server mouth thing !!!
Old 04-29-2015, 04:39 AM   #9
PimpMyBow
Remnant Diabolist

PimpMyBow has a spectacular aura about themPimpMyBow has a spectacular aura about them

Yess, well we all understand what has happened to this game, but unfortunately there is no rollback button.
Old 04-30-2015, 03:29 AM   #10
Yatter
Thunder Wyrm

Yatter is an unknown quantity at this point

You are totally right but we won't have any changes cause NCSoft doesn't care about us.