Lineage II Forums  
Old 02-25-2015, 02:22 PM   #1
- Miho -
Elpy

- Miho - is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Magmeld server is extremely empty!

Hi Juji,

I wonder if you know that the server is extremely empty and if there is any plan to merge Magmeld with another server? Went back to playing a little time, but I'm already giving up because of not having population in Magmeld.
I appreciate for an answer.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:00 PM   #2
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Magmeld server is extremely empty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Miho - View Post
Hi Juji,

I wonder if you know that the server is extremely empty and if there is any plan to merge Magmeld with another server? Went back to playing a little time, but I'm already giving up because of not having population in Magmeld.
I appreciate for an answer.
Thats the downside of having every clan merge into one..
Old 02-25-2015, 04:13 PM   #3
- Miho -
Elpy

Thumbs down Re: Magmeld server is extremely empty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
Thats the downside of having every clan merge into one..
Other merge happened before and it was never a problem.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:18 PM   #4
- Miho -
Elpy

Unhappy Re: Magmeld server is extremely empty!

Another viable solution:

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/even...to-magmeld.php

Consider a new event please!
Old 02-25-2015, 05:26 PM   #5
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Whenever i see someone crying about merge & dead server, its people that join the strongest clan and help kill the server.. fine logic right there.

Im not saying its bad, everyone can do whatever they want, but you cant really complain about it later.
What do you expect is going to happen when 80% of the server is in the same clan?

When desperados leave next month, this server will quite literally die.

You've made your bed, now lie in it
Old 02-25-2015, 07:25 PM   #6
FL187
Goblin Lord

FL187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Magmeld is a 100% PVE server.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:11 PM   #7
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Whenever i see someone crying about merge & dead server, its people that join the strongest clan and help kill the server.. fine logic right there.

Im not saying its bad, everyone can do whatever they want, but you cant really complain about it later.
What do you expect is going to happen when 80% of the server is in the same clan?

Even trash members of seal are playing other l2 servers nothing more to say...
Old 02-25-2015, 10:29 PM   #8
- Miho -
Elpy

Quote:

I do not know you talking about, I do not play lineage 2 a long time. I played in an epoch that was paid and then I transferred my char Teon for Magmeld never played.
I do not lie down in bed some already I not made it.
And honestly expected more from this forum and support of you to improve our server and our environment to have fun.
No one here is crying just try to be constructive for things to get better ... maybe who is not crying it's me but you guys, for what happened to the server.
But not this time to point out who is to blame, but to seek a solution to the problem.
Thank you for Welcome at my return to Lineage 2.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:02 AM   #9
Reminiscence_
Elpy

Reminiscence_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

This is the truth and the only truth.

Yes of course, people who are on the winning side can always counter, saying that they've always been on the losing side, the one that always got zerged. And now that they're winning, everyone's crying about it.

Well, the truth is, whether it was directly you or not, most people want to be on the winning side. And sadly when most of the people who are 99 and to a certain point well-geared, are on the same side, either same clan or ally, what kind of PvP can you expect from anyone?

Your excuse can be, well is it my fault that the losing side never comes out and PvP and they stay only in clan hall? Is it my fault that the losing side is transferring out of the server? Whether that's the truth or not, whether that's your fault or not, that's really not important.

Why? Because imagine this now. When your one and only opposing "competition" have transferred, you won't even have anyone to have drama with on hero voice. You won't even have anyone to fight in Olympiad except the casual seraph or low-geared 99s. You won't get any 7v7. When you step out of town, there won't be a single wartag.

What's the point of your PvP gear? What's the point of a "top" clan, when you're the only clan? Unless youre only point of logging in is to pve, farm, sell (which i'm sure involves actions against rules)

You think it was bad and nothing to do while there were at least some people to trash talk back to? Magmeld's going to be worse than Bartz lol

Unless, playing on the game is "strictly business" for you like farming and selling (which can involve I'm sure you know what against rules)

It is, really pathetic. for players with the best gear the game can provide, to all be in the same clan. PvE'ing away to death. lol......and like I said unless you're just one of those people who are just here to farm and sell for who knows what.

Plus, it's not like this server has much to brag about in Dimensional Siege either which is 2 times a month? lol...

And I bet the majority might find it agreeable that if SEAL was to somehow vanish and all those people become clanless one day and join different friends/cps/different clans/allies, this server would have so much PvP lol.

But of course, for the people that login for strictly business, that might affect their control over making a stable daily income.

What kind of player are you?
Old 02-26-2015, 02:29 AM   #10
Smitas
Purgatory Shadow

Smitas is an unknown quantity at this point

At the day time you have almost 1k players and 100-200shops. it's not that bad...
Old 02-26-2015, 03:11 AM   #11
Reminiscence_
Elpy

Reminiscence_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitas View Post
At the day time you have almost 1k players and 100-200shops. it's not that bad...
It's still the brooch event isn't it?
Name one clan worth even mentioning other than SEAL on Magmeld
Now try naming one clan worth mentioning other than SEAL on Magmeld 2 weeks from now.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:55 AM   #12
Fae
Grave Predator

Fae is an unknown quantity at this point

the answer to both, is there isn't one
Old 02-26-2015, 06:18 AM   #13
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscence_ View Post

What kind of player are you?
Let me answer in short, he is player with hands.
Now you tell me what kind of players are all who get bored from game(server)?
One day in future there will not be any1 who will pay real money for ingame items and ppl who strictly farm for RTM will not have who to sell. Even now AH and Aden is full with items who no1 buy. Why is this. There is no new players who neew new gear/weapons. 99% from all new 99 lvl chars are alt of some1 who have all what he want. There is no fresh bload in server and in game general. Ia like same ~1000 real players in all NCWest servers just transfer form one to another.

@Smitas 1000 in Magmeld, open mente search option and you will see 100+ who not have mentor. Did 5 of them are real players. make X with all who some1 have inv for mente to farm coins + all afk mentor chars+ aden shops/crafts + all other towns afk chars... IDK if server have 100 real player who log dayle, all other real players is just for CS or to farm oly...
Old 02-26-2015, 09:54 AM   #14
AdrianLFC
Grave Predator

AdrianLFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

For me, desperados never existed
Old 02-26-2015, 09:56 AM   #15
AdrianLFC
Grave Predator

AdrianLFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen View Post

Even trash members of seal are playing other l2 servers nothing more to say...
Waiting to see first qq posts from you on innova forums for whatever reasons
Old 02-26-2015, 10:38 AM   #16
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianLFC View Post
Waiting to see first qq posts from you on innova forums for whatever reasons
Old 03-02-2015, 09:27 AM   #17
raZer
Goblin Lord

raZer is an unknown quantity at this point

I think u nuts if u want merge of the server. All my cute stuff from wh to be removed
Old 03-02-2015, 12:44 PM   #18
casanovika
Goblin Lord

casanovika is an unknown quantity at this point

The game developers have stretched into roughly the beauty of the game. Ai many items which had enjoyed impossible, because it's just about the money .Not to be learning not to be reflex only good jewelry weapons, clothes and one player even more beach area and végez.Nincs why fight the drop anything and always the same tasks that are boring.It was really good to have strong characters, but if I'm going to be in a clan or a party smashed the two heroes, but this is no longer possible because some characters are very strong as well 100000damage vulnerable

Last edited by casanovika; 03-04-2015 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:33 AM   #19
casanovika
Goblin Lord

casanovika is an unknown quantity at this point

It was really good to have strong characters, but if I'm going to be in a clan or a party smashed the two heroes, but this is no longer possible because some characters are very strong as well 100000damage vulnerable
Old 03-04-2015, 05:52 PM   #20
re]T[ard
Banned User

re]T[ard is an unknown quantity at this point

y on magmeld is sad story

atm when i am able to do daily online Magmeld (541 players) on, offline traders and bots still running, so real ppl are less, mby 300, and real ppl stays logged chars in ch, so even less live ppl, and if u wanna do daily u can wait sometimes for hours, and still cant find healers or iss

and admins i think will not do nothing, want more ppl, buy transfer nclag logic