Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-02-2015, 12:59 PM   #1
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Server Enemy/Comp.

Well this days like all know server is special empty, PPL around MuruMuru prepare to transfer. 80% from old real Genocide + all who marge in SEAL is stop play L2 or create new chars in Innova or other servers, ppl from my clan stop log ingame dayle or log just for epics or CS... All clans have problem with activity, did is 100 real players who log every day...

and what we have in all this empty space...

We have delusional emo ppl who fuсk all what ppl made before. PPL who have 150-200b gear in they char and they think the if they have that gear they may fuсk all what others made before.

I don't know what all who made geno/seal and stop play active like CJ, Sutrius, Weiner... and many other who enter in Geno building as clan in Magmeld from 2012 to now may say the now Geno main competition is clan who have less of 10 active ppl.
Basic quastion, did CJ like leader and other officers with who we played in Magmeld 3 years will let to Genocide like clan where main players stop play in NCSowt will lose name what they have build here and go down like clan with have all what they have and hunt ppl who are what they are...

Did CJ will lose again all like he lose in moment when trusted DIAWA, all know how that story end, did happen again...

Did 50-60+ SEAL will log in CS to hunt 20-30 ppl in +3 R99, seraph...

Did CJ give up from clan and give leadership/command to some scamer who clean real friend char...

Did old Geno/Seal is history? What ppl from ex-AH, ex-(real) SEAL, ex-Effer... and all ex clans who merge in this Geno/SEAL mean in this new Commander = JEAA...

Lets see... Did Magmeld is real dead of just someone make him dead and who is that...

Last edited by ShakaZuluPP; 03-02-2015 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:56 PM   #2
UMADLoL
Goblin Lord

UMADLoL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

LOL so pathetic
Old 03-02-2015, 10:03 PM   #3
Reminiscence_
Elpy

Reminiscence_ is an unknown quantity at this point

It was funny reading the top known scammers, top RMT farmers, top Botters, and "top" zerged up clan SEAL protect each other in hero voice trying to call out others. The lies are so unreal what more it can be than delusional jokers making dumb jokes

If it's not a joke, it's the most pathetic sad thing what has happened to the delusional kids of SEAL who people are mistaken as Genocide lol

SEAL/Genocide. Top Scammer Leaders JEAA/iTooNaughty united. Top RMT farmers, botters, and "top" zerged and only clan on Magmeld.
ex-MAX players scamming each other that they play for years of the same ethnicity to be "top!" in magmeld LoL
Claims to have defeated Nova and what? retreats to Magmeld LoL
Bot Farm Magmeld for years for this moment
because their competition is TogetherTH. a nonexistent clan with less than 10 actives who own Dion castle. LoL

SEAL/Genocide vs TogeTherTH, WHO WILL WIN? such a close call
i think i ll put my votes in for TogeTherTH > SEAL jajajajaja
Old 03-02-2015, 10:42 PM   #4
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscence_ View Post
because their competition is TogetherTH. a nonexistent clan with less than 10 actives who own Dion castle. LoL

JEAA perception of main best powerful competition in server = dead body's from DW npc...

Old 03-03-2015, 03:13 AM   #5
Vaporized
Goblin Lord

Vaporized is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscence_ View Post

You give SEAL too much credit, everyone knows they're not the same Genocide/Playmates that started from Chronus and transferred to Magmeld.

It's not a surprise they're supreme prime competition is ToGetherTH, whoever these nonfactors are they blend right in with SEAL, another nonfactor zerg in a completely dead server no one gives a single crap about

Even the very beginning of Genocide they started off as Nova rejects transferring like gypsies to dead servers to bot farm and act big, why do you think they're only "popular" in Magmeld and everyone talks **** about them on all other populated servers lmao. History repeats themselves, get an *** whooping in Naia and come back to a dead server, cus they won right? LOL look at them now. talk big about pvp to a clan no one knows about

This is SEAL now. lol. I hear theyre led sadly by bunch of Chinese who scammed each other in their previous banned MAX, after botting and account sharing together for so many years. You can say call SEAL version MAX 2.0 minus vndragon, alyssa, drchuong, alicewu because either they banned/or scammed/or botted each other to death lol
CJ has always been a joke people laugh stock for years. As you know CJ's infamous Vent recordings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjGQvoPLHTw
I can't think which is worse, theyre all pathetic.
its funny all the other clowns that ebay to join SEAL, the people they join are the same people they buy from lol
Old 03-03-2015, 04:07 AM   #6
TheChronus
Elpy

TheChronus is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing new here, Chinese bots, Chinese scammers, Chinese zerg, Chinese labor.

SEAL = South. East. Asia. Lineage2 = China.

Isn't this common sense? It's what Magmeld turned into ever since all the clans collapsed into one clan
Old 03-03-2015, 05:27 AM   #7
Contrition
Goblin Lord

Contrition is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
80% from old real Genocide + all who marge in SEAL is stop play L2 or create new chars in Innova or other servers
LOL!!

I don't know who are your sources dude, but check your intel before posting such BS

Oh and yes, btw, there isn't any competition on Magmeld, Jeaa was just joking to entertain us in HV.

Cheers,
Vala
Old 03-03-2015, 07:39 AM   #8
Cheese
Elpy

Cheese is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Hi, im just some random player who plays off and on from the begining of l2GoD. I like to read the forums from time to time to see whats going on, but this is hillarious i think no one is to blame for killing the server (or the whole game) any but ncsoft. Why is it possible for (sometimes not) noob moderators and gm's to actually ban instant botters, blocking 3th pt programs and so on and this multi million dollar company is not? All this private server is almost impossible to bot lately becouse of the advanced lameguard. This for me, makes private server attractive to play. This is the same thing all those 10k ppl who were playing this game at the beginning were thinking. And then you can point your finger to this chinese and that botter or this scripter, but in the end? Its Ncsoft who makes all this possible. So keep pointing your fingers to eachother and have fun playig this dead game/server and keep paying this idiotic company.

Lots of love from Cheese😘
Old 03-03-2015, 08:25 AM   #9
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrition View Post
LOL!!

I don't know who are your sources dude, but check your intel before posting such BS

Oh and yes, btw, there isn't any competition on Magmeld, Jeaa was just joking to entertain us in HV.

Cheers,
Vala
Bro, both know the what I talk is true, you play 6+h dayle before, now tell me did you play that time per week in Magmeld... Tell me how much time CJ is real online and play, how much time STD play... Where is ICare... where is Shady... Play from Oly day to Oly day or from dragon to drago not make you constant player, I talk for that ppl, where are all ppl who play constant.

Try to kick some1 in last 3 CS from castle (1 time succest) is not competition? What is that, or is brainless up of e-pеnis (some QWZX even not have him in real so like to make virtual) and make bla bla bla in HV... I tell her in another thread, tell her also in another one who mod's delete... will tell one more time, will never crush players who play with hands and for fun, they not get defeated from you so you to get e-pеnis, you are noting, just NCSowt pixels. Living in pixsels w/o RL and without pleasure in gaming. Even ppl who you have like friends in RL you lady scam them...

What will be if SEAL kick us from castle just to up e-pеnis, tomorrow sun will not up (?)
No, just all will know the one brainless girl with IQ room temp. command with 50+ persons who know what is good what is not.

Extra. special for emo, if i'm dwarf with short lag's you may make cicaj to my third leg, just don't forget to breath before start...
Old 03-03-2015, 08:36 AM   #10
Contrition
Goblin Lord

I won't deny that I play less, I even didn't do all the matches and lost hero

On the other hand, there is nothing to do on a daily basis, and there are SEAL members stepping up for what we wanna do.
Regarding this e-epnis thing, put the blame on Znipo for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Don't mess with people and they won't mess with you.

Cheers,
Vala
Old 03-03-2015, 08:53 AM   #11
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
I won't deny that I play less, I even didn't do all the matches and lost hero

On the other hand, there is nothing to do on a daily basis, and there are SEAL members stepping up for what we wanna do.
Regarding this e-epnis thing, put the blame on Znipo for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Don't mess with people and they won't mess with you.

Cheers,
Vala
You got got wrong info, He was in place when no1 other was there, he kill and pick up when no1 other was there and when others come for next mob he (end others who was with him) not pick up and leave.

If they was problem 1 dark eternal stone all know how that may set and there is not anything to set, who is 1st he get...
But no, some1 decide to up who have large e-pеnis, to declare war, compete who is big boy (end even is not boy) and for end bla bla 1 month how she is pro and all know her history... Tell me what is deference from "QWZX" that steal all from DrCho. and one another bot who scam your set. Did you wont with you and your clan command someone who all know the fuсk friends trust. Did CJ like the all what he made for years get another fail as that with DIAWA? That is real quastion... 1 time scamer all time scamer, from y-day, today and all years who come, that is for all life...
Old 03-03-2015, 09:38 AM   #12
Salo
Elpy

Salo is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

everything is so sadly pathetic...
Old 03-03-2015, 10:09 AM   #13
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Elalekom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
LOL!!

Cheers,
Vala
So sad , only your entertain is in HV and u loose the most importand part of l2 (the pvp part) but is ok i understend what expect from scrub pve players who cannot do nothing in real competition servers and looking for low geared server for make something ....... What u expect for the people who come in magmeld (after fail in chronos and in naia ) recruit the 80 % of server ??? Geno or seals not deserve any respect they are nothing...... I still cannot understend why all of u make pvp gear and farm pvp stone ...... YOUR SERVER IS PVE MORONS make your sets and weapons pve for kill the mobs faster ........ Genoseals cry when nova recruit some people for fight sh + geno + some other clans , but is ok for them recruit 80% of the population just for kill mobs ....... This is the differend betwen good clan and scrub clan like u......
Old 03-03-2015, 10:23 AM   #14
Contrition
Goblin Lord

Quote:
You got got wrong info
Sorry but I didn't get wrong info. He has nothing to do there. He took a wrong decision, you pay the bill.

Cheers,
Vala
Old 03-03-2015, 10:24 AM   #15
Contrition
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalekom View Post
So sad , only your entertain is in HV and u loose the most importand part of l2 (the pvp part) but is ok i understend what expect from scrub pve players who cannot do nothing in real competition servers and looking for low geared server for make something ....... What u expect for the people who come in magmeld (after fail in chronos and in naia ) recruit the 80 % of server ??? Geno or seals not deserve any respect they are nothing...... I still cannot understend why all of u make pvp gear and farm pvp stone ...... YOUR SERVER IS PVE MORONS make your sets and weapons pve for kill the mobs faster ........ Genoseals cry when nova recruit some people for fight sh + geno + some other clans , but is ok for them recruit 80% of the population just for kill mobs ....... This is the differend betwen good clan and scrub clan like u......
Who are you again?

Cheers,
Vala
Old 03-03-2015, 10:45 AM   #16
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Sorry but I didn't get wrong info. He has nothing to do there. He took a wrong decision, you pay the bill.

Cheers,
Vala
Bro to we be real, did in mob head sty seal clan tag to no1 is allowed to hit mob when actual in start of hit is no1 there?

Hypothetically, if no1 enter in dragon in resp day/time and h/d/w after, is not allowed to other "no seal" clan made 98+ppl cc and enter to kill ?

We all play this game for years, we all know what is KS and what is first start hit?

I not see anything to need to be pay, is all about who and what perception look in stuffs, in this stuffs showing е-pеnis to someone who not even care for rtm/farm or etc is total unappropriated, just lose all what is made before...
Old 03-03-2015, 11:10 AM   #17
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Quote:
Who are you again?

Cheers,
Vala
Metter so much who am i? why u not answer in what i write up there? propably u know all of that is true ..... geno is not anymore like before .... any scrub garbage can join easy ...... U recruit all server for not anymore competition..... (since u kill dragons without them right?)...
Old 03-03-2015, 11:29 AM   #18
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Metter so much who am i? why u not answer in what i write up there? propably u know all of that is true ..... geno is not anymore like before .... any scrub garbage can join easy ...... U recruit all server for not anymore competition..... (since u kill dragons without them right?)...
This is basic point why is this thread made. Why someone let to this happen, did they lose any memory how was year/two/three... ago... why leave/start somewhere from 0 if they not lose believing in own goal here and let to some emo to fuсk years invested in clan "name"...
Old 03-03-2015, 11:39 AM   #19
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Quote:
This is basic point why is this thread made. Why someone let to this happen, did they lose any memory how was year/two/three... ago... why leave/start somewhere from 0 if they not lose believing in own goal here and let to some emo to fuсk years invested in clan "name"...
I can explain u so easy why ..... ALL core genoseals not exist anymore ..... cj dont care anymore.... they care only for kill dragons farm for many months and sell items ..... is not anymore for enjoy the server is for $$ if u understend what i mean ..... CJ cannot do nothing .... so he need this kind of people farm for him.....tell me some core members of geno.... i remember the old geno who have atleast some respect for example binga harvey (irukanji) and i check all this scrubs who left there and i laught so much....
Old 03-03-2015, 11:45 AM   #20
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
I can explain u so easy why ..... ALL core genoseals not exist anymore ..... cj dont care anymore.... they care only for kill dragons farm for many months and sell items ..... is not anymore for enjoy the server is for $$ if u understend what i mean ..... CJ cannot do nothing .... so he need this kind of people farm for him.....tell me some core members of geno.... i remember the old geno who have atleast some respect for example binga harvey (irukanji) and i check all this scrubs who left there and i laught so much....
Problem is the I think is not even for him, they farm for yourself and fuск even his name+clan name...