Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-03-2015, 11:49 AM   #21
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Elalekom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
Problem is the I think is not even for him, they farm for yourself and fuск even his name+clan name...
And what u did for safe your server ? I think your clan NEVER have war with genoseals before right ? I heard your clan members call seals when they have problems in wars right ? Now u remember all that ? now u understend geno is not anymore geno ? Anyway now is to late ..... use your head u will understend why magmeld is dead ..... They need some people for they have fun .... like i heard desperados tranfer in 1-2 weeks .... so who left for them to fight ? For this they make enemys they not need u anymore .... is how they just use u .
Old 03-03-2015, 12:00 PM   #22
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalekom View Post
And what u did for safe your server ? I think your clan NEVER have war with genoseals before right ? I heard your clan members call seals when they have problems in wars right ? Now u remember all that ? now u understend geno is not anymore geno ? Anyway now is to late ..... use your head u will understend why magmeld is dead .....
We not have war, and will not have till there is my game friends who I know some even before magmeld, there is 20+ ppl who are ex members of my clan, I respect 99% of them, i not may war my friends, problem is the some of them + others blunder fallow some1 who not have idea of commanding...

And I never have call seal like clan to help, maybe call my friends, friends i have in most of clans in server...
Old 03-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #23
Contrition
Goblin Lord

Contrition is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry bro but what is leading you to think that Jeaa leads us? We only have commender in chief and it's CJ.

Cheers,
Vala
Old 03-03-2015, 01:13 PM   #24
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrition View Post
Sorry bro but what is leading you to think that Jeaa leads us? We only have commender in chief and it's CJ.

Cheers,
Vala
CJ leading SEAL server activity (?) when was last time this (?) You need to more play in Magmeld "rumors" say CJ not log for weeks, no in dragon, no in CS, no in pvp (ups that not exist) ... we both know this and there is not any reason to say the is not true... is not about who lead in forum or etc, is about who ppl fallow in-game and they fallow that person who play, what lv1 officer is online 24/7 (?)...

Last edited by ShakaZuluPP; 03-03-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:42 PM   #25
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Quote:
We not have war, and will not have till there is my game friends who I know some even before magmeld, there is 20+ ppl who are ex members of my clan, I respect 99% of them, i not may war my friends, problem is the some of them + others blunder fallow some1 who not have idea of commanding...

And I never have call seal like clan to help, maybe call my friends, friends i have in most of clans in server...
Y i see how this "friends" help u ...... they use u very well if u understend what i mean...... is ok .... desperados will leave and your clan will be the next toys of seals .....
Old 03-03-2015, 01:44 PM   #26
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Quote:

Cheers,
Vala
0 answer in my questions qq go kill some mobs with your TOP GEARS....
Old 03-03-2015, 02:25 PM   #27
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Y i see how this "friends" help u ...... they use u very well if u understend what i mean...... is ok .... desperados will leave and your clan will be the next toys of seals .....
To be honest, 90% of my friends (including most of ex-Prophecy members) not come in Gludio last 3 CS to hit us, log off in CS time or even leave SEAL, other 10% are delete from my friend list... point is the ppl who hit us under SEAL tag is ppl who in time before they merge in SEAL was our enemy for months/years and in that time they fail hard to kick us from our castle in clan vs clan or ally vs ally... you know "story" "we are now SEAL, we are PRO"...
Old 03-03-2015, 02:41 PM   #28
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Quote:
To be honest, 90% of my friends (including most of ex-Prophecy members) not come in Gludio last 3 CS to hit us, log off in CS time or even leave SEAL, other 10% are delete from my friend list... point is the ppl who hit us under SEAL tag is ppl who in time before they merge in SEAL was our enemy for months/years and in that time they fail hard to kick us from our castle in clan vs clan or ally vs ally... you know "story" "we are now SEAL, we are PRO"...
Like i say before u not do nothing for help your server .... u see seals destroy it so easy and u say the excuses about old friends and bla bla ..... is ok stay now and be the toys of them....
Old 03-03-2015, 03:03 PM   #29
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Like i say before u not do nothing for help your server .... u see seals destroy it so easy and u say the excuses about old friends and bla bla ..... is ok stay now and be the toys of them....
we toy, no tnx, toy are some others who help to some others to farm/rtm or etc w/o any benefit for them self...
Old 03-03-2015, 03:43 PM   #30
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Quote:
we toy, no tnx, toy are some others who help to some others to farm/rtm or etc w/o any benefit for them self...
U not understend..... u already play they game .... they use your clan with "friends" now they not need u .... they will kill u in any place because "they can" . U play they game for be netural without any side..... Now qq they need some enemys to fight is so difficle understend that ? I remember u before 1 month how protect them in forum and now u come here and make all this posts..... is ok ...
Old 03-03-2015, 03:46 PM   #31
Contrition
Goblin Lord

Quote:
CJ leading SEAL server activity (?) when was last time this (?) You need to more play in Magmeld "rumors" say CJ not log for weeks, no in dragon, no in CS, no in pvp (ups that not exist) ... we both know this and there is not any reason to say the is not true... is not about who lead in forum or etc, is about who ppl fallow in-game and they fallow that person who play, what lv1 officer is online 24/7 (?)...
Bro, you don't know anything about Genocide nor on how it is managed. As said, we have only one leader and it's CJ. Everything else that you can state here are rumors and propaganda.
Jeaa is a Genocide member and nothing else. Stop being delusional believing that we as a clan do what she wants.
I don't know what you have against her, but please don't mix the two.

Cheers,
Vala
Old 03-03-2015, 03:50 PM   #32
Contrition
Goblin Lord

Quote:
U not understend..... u already play they game .... they use your clan with "friends" now they not need u .... they will kill u in any place because "they can" . U play they game for be netural without any side..... Now qq they need some enemys to fight is so difficle understend that ? I remember u before 1 month how protect them in forum and now u come here and make all this posts..... is ok ...
What the hell you know about ingame politics? Staroto is a good person, he has his own goals, we have ours. Should both be compatible, then fine, it's a win/win situation. He never was our pet and never will be... One thing is to be taken for granted, he never asked for anything.

Cheers,
Vala
Old 03-03-2015, 03:54 PM   #33
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Quote:
What the hell you know about ingame politics? Staroto is a good person, he has his own goals, we have ours. Should both be compatible, then fine, it's a win/win situation. He never was our pet and never will be... One thing is to be taken for granted, he never asked for anything.

Cheers,
Vala
Anyone say he is bad ? i just say he help u very mach and u backstab them when u not need he and his clan....... He never ask for anything but other clan mates of him ask for help 100% all time...... Now like i say before go hit some mobs with your op gear in dead server (u and your politics make him dead by recruit EVRITHING and HOLD HANDS with evrithing) . Recruit diavolakia + exiles + effervence+abyss heroes+some peopel from prophecy+redwinds........ And all that in server with not competition...... i rly feel sad for u ..... Atleast nova when they did it they did it because they have SH and the old genocide not the crap what is now.......
Old 03-03-2015, 03:58 PM   #34
Contrition
Goblin Lord

Quote:
0 answer in my questions qq go kill some mobs with your TOP GEARS....
What kind of answer would you expect? All I see is anger, not someone asking for answers...
Yes I pretty well geared, but just so that you know, it took me 10 years to get to that level.
I don't think that I should be ashamed of being well geared after that long tim playing a game.

But it doesn't matter, keep spreading your anger on forum, that's all you can do after all.

Cheers,
Vala
Old 03-03-2015, 04:00 PM   #35
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Quote:
What kind of answer would you expect? All I see is anger, not someone asking for answers...
Yes I pretty well geared, but just so that you know, it took me 10 years to get to that level.
I don't think that I should be ashamed of being well geared after that long tim playing a game.

But it doesn't matter, keep spreading your anger on forum, that's all you can do after all.

Cheers,
Vala
So sad after 10 years building ALL THIS GEAR fight a mobs in magmeld ........ qq .
Old 03-03-2015, 04:20 PM   #36
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

oseret is an unknown quantity at this point

This is SEAL now. lol. I hear theyre led sadly by bunch of Chinese who scammed each other in their previous banned MAX, after botting and account sharing together for so many years. You can say call SEAL version MAX 2.0 minus vndragon, alyssa, drchuong, alicewu because either they banned/or scammed/or botted each other to death lol

i cant be more agree
amount of ******s who try to kill raids,
when i maded Raids i always invited ppl in CC
and i pvp against all china bots, shufle bots instead "top" clan could ..but they wont , guess busy sit in CH as Astaroto a guy who is almost a ghost who pretend critic the server, who know you, lol? you are just SEAL pet.
A clueless guy who think CS and oly is all the activity the server have.

i got pk sometimes yes, peked by 4 pts of "merge server" Seal+AH+prophecy against a random CC (a random CC were is ppl from mix of clans ..ppl who need XP and drop then u come here as an hypocrit to cry here while u also abuse xd).... in my defense i would see you needed all this amount of "force" to put me down and out RBs (not for so long i hope)
ppl can cry a lot i buff raids, i make a LOT pvp in raids (welcome l2 stop cry this is pvp game)
at least i invite CC when ppl dont insult.
I will never inv again ppl in CC and u will see how the RMT bots will inv you xd GL ...
Atm some ppl pm me 24/7 for rb location just for i reset the rb and normal ppl could kill. gl with that at last everyone is just a rat who beg for pt/cc/xp unable to fight for it why i would help?=P i will keep all for me and only me from now on.

I will never understand, why ppl complain so much about PVP for a RB ...i will pvp bcz i like thats all, i dont really see the "mental sick" or wherever u want to call it xd. I dont get the point to call ppl not same clan for "help" against the server demon who doesnt let me do rb...instead *****es afk/aoe healer/no soulshots/3-4 chars afk just leech xp in every rb ofcse u will not get pt/cc
Anyways like if u could kill rbs xdd, zerg pts "all friends, hugs for all , no pvp" 4 pt CC...and still failing bcz clueless.
Right now most of rb are killed by china farmers RMT(Lomio, 1scut, janella salvador)the sam eppl Znipo protect in rbs xd ..HYPOCRITS
or AH r99 +16 AP...
the ppl who need doesnt get xp or drop

At last Staroto u not better than SEAL just an pve hypocrit, SEAL pet, RMT pet an du not even noticed bcz u are R-E-T-A-R-D and just now after a year noticed GZ! xd

PS: I use to fight for RB against all the sides in server, this is point of view of random...i dont have gear im just very smart xd enough to make 4 pts to stop me to kill a rb xd i feel so glad.

Last edited by oseret; 03-03-2015 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:30 PM   #37
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
This is SEAL now. lol. I hear theyre led sadly by bunch of Chinese who scammed each other in their previous banned MAX, after botting and account sharing together for so many years. You can say call SEAL version MAX 2.0 minus vndragon, alyssa, drchuong, alicewu because either they banned/or scammed/or botted each other to death lol

i cant be more agree
and i pvp against all china bots, shufle bots instead "top" clan could ..but they wont , guess busy sit in CH as Astaroto a guy who is almost a ghost who pretend critic the server, who know you, lol? you are just SEAL pet.

i got pk sometimes yes, peked by 4 pts of "merge server" Seal+AH+prophecy against a random CC (a random CC were is ppl from mix of clans ..ppl who need XP and drop then u come here as an hypocrit to cry here while u also abuse xd).... in my defense i would see you needed all this amount of "force" to put me down and out RBs (not for so long i hope)
ppl can cry a lot i buff raids, i make a LOT pvp in raids (welcome l2 stop cry this is pvp game)
I will never inv again ppl in CC and u will see how the RMT bots will inv you xd GL ...
Atm some ppl pm me 24/7 for rb location just for i reset the rb and normal ppl could kill. gl with that at last everyone is just a rat who beg for pt/cc/xp unable to fight for it why i would help?=P i will keep all for me and only me from now on.

I will never understand, why ppl complain so much about PVP for a RB ...i will pvp bcz i like thats all, i dont really see the "mental sick" or wherever u want to call it xd. I dont get the point to call ppl not same clan for "help" against the server demon who doesnt let me do rb...instead *****es afk/aoe healer/no soulshots/3-4 chars afk just leech xp in every rb ofcse u will not get pt/cc
Anyways like if u could kill rbs xdd, zerg pts "all friends, hugs for all , no pvp" 4 pt CC...and still failing bcz clueless.
Right now most of rb are killed by china farmers RMT(Lomio, 1scut, janella salvador)the sam eppl Znipo protect in rbs xd ..HYPOCRITS
or AH r99 +16 AP...

At last Staroto u not better than SEAL just an pve hypocrit, SEAL pet, RMT pet an du not even noticed bcz u are R-E-T-A-R-D and just now after a year noticed GZ! xd

PS: I use to fight for RB against all the sides in server, this is point of view of random...i dont have gear im just very smart xd enough to make 4 pts to stop me to kill a rb xd i feel so glad.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:34 PM   #38
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

1-NcWest worst l2 servers ever
2-Magmeld PvE and rmt server
3-Genoseal = Nova same **** diferent name

Old 03-03-2015, 04:46 PM   #39
Contrition
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post

i cant be more agree

or AH r99 +16 AP...

There is nothing to say about people buffing RBs, it's part of the game mechanics. If someone piss you off doing so, just kill him. It's a pvp game after all!

Cheers,
Vala
Old 03-03-2015, 04:48 PM   #40
Elalekom
Dark Lord

Quote:
There is nothing to say about people buffing RBs, it's part of the game mechanics. If someone piss you off doing so, just kill him. It's a pvp game after all!

Cheers,
Vala
Tell us how is your pvp against mobs ? U winning ?