Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-03-2015, 04:51 PM   #41
oseret
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 341
oseret is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrition View Post
There is nothing to say about people buffing RBs, it's part of the game mechanics. If someone piss you off doing so, just kill him. It's a pvp game after all!

Cheers,
Vala
my logic is this:

normal ppl do XP/gear farming Rbs, prophecy protec RMT =hypocrits , and then come here and cry about server activity.
also a bunch of ppl who help the RMT insult me/pk me and after sometime of no XP hypocrits pm me to reset bot raids xd....cant even pvp themselves for a RB.
At this point Prophecy not even better than darcomunity was.. XD yes u fall so deep..

Last edited by oseret; 03-03-2015 at 04:58 PM.
oseret is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 04:52 PM   #42
Fae
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 473
Fae is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

don't bother with this elakakam low brow
every single post hes ever made is qqing about how his buthole got torn open by Genocide.


Jaded for life.
Fae is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 04:59 PM   #43
Contrition
Goblin Lord
 
Contrition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: France
Posts: 35
Contrition is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalekom View Post
Tell us how is your pvp against mobs ? U winning ?
I don't kill field raids thus sorry but I can't answer your question.

On the other hand, I can tell you about how I "disolve" wartag when I see one, how I took aden with a bunch of alts, and how we made desperados quit the server.

Cheers,
Vala
Contrition is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 05:07 PM   #44
CJ202
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: In your nightmares
Posts: 45
CJ202 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Confirmed:
Our enemies are TogeTherTH and Prophecy will be next. (After TogeTherTH transfer)
CJ202 is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 05:14 PM   #45
F1red
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 185
F1red is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
We not have war, and will not have till there is my game friends who I know some even before magmeld, there is 20+ ppl who are ex members of my clan, I respect 99% of them, i not may war my friends, problem is the some of them + others blunder fallow some1 who not have idea of commanding...

And I never have call seal like clan to help, maybe call my friends, friends i have in most of clans in server...
Amhm Staroto stop taking this game so seriously.
And for rest of the trolls go join some political activity in your local area because it seems that your life and whole existence depends on what you say in game and what you post in forums.
Waring a clan who has some of your friends as members of it isn't that bad.
It kinda opposite for me. It is probably the most honest pvp you can have in this game and the most enjoyable without any anger or rest of the crap like trash talking etc.
This kind of pvp lets you to have the best entertainment possible for this game, in my opinion.
The only problem is with how many numbers you come and what is your objective.
Some people should start to look at this as a game and not real world.
Because I can see that a lot of players likes to take a role of a person they are not really are. But that's probably because or RMT that brings real world closer to the game and of course because of all emotions and stuff that is similar to the world we are living in.
I have no hard feelings against anyone or any of clan except for a players who lost their pride as a game player long time ago.
F1red is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 05:22 PM   #46
AdrianLFC
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 385
AdrianLFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

It's always nice to see nova fanboy and but kisser Elalekom randomly qq about genocide after his shift at the Red Lobster or yuen that shares his personal hoby on the forum: 24/7 mime browsing.... 100% winners

To make it more predictable Elalekom will post more random stuff about how bad seal is, bots, he is impartial regarding nova etc...
AdrianLFC is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 05:32 PM   #47
Fae
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 473
Fae is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

he definitely jokebubbles status
Fae is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 05:32 PM   #48
CJ202
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: In your nightmares
Posts: 45
CJ202 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianLFC View Post
It's always nice to see nova fanboy and but kisser Elalekom randomly qq about genocide after his shift at the Red Lobster or yuen that shares his personal hoby on the forum: 24/7 mime browsing.... 100% winners

To make it more predictable Elalekom will post more random stuff about how bad seal is, bots, he is impartial regarding nova etc...
Just missing Vero posting shots...
CJ202 is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 05:35 PM   #49
Elalekom
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 216
Elalekom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrition View Post
I don't kill field raids thus sorry but I can't answer your question.

On the other hand, I can tell you about how I "disolve" wartag when I see one, how I took aden with a bunch of alts, and how we made desperados quit the server.

Cheers,
Vala
U take aden with bunch of alts , and after recruit 5-6 clans ..... this make sence ..... u made desperados quit server after u hold hands and recruit EVRITHING ...... Anyone who not see that is just a blind . Anyway i loose my time for carebears pve masters ..... BB continue kill mobs...
Elalekom is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 05:53 PM   #50
F1red
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 185
F1red is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalekom View Post
U take aden with bunch of alts , and after recruit 5-6 clans ..... this make sence ..... u made desperados quit server after u hold hands and recruit EVRITHING ...... Anyone who not see that is just a blind . Anyway i loose my time for carebears pve masters ..... BB continue kill mobs...
How come Desperados / Max/ Inferno was different? They did exactly the same thing and now they are QQing that Seal killed the server gameplay. Where is logic in that? These is exactly the same.

I've seen Urnah saying "I tried to unite players to fight against Seal, but now I am tired of that" (might be different words but point is the same). I wish to know what kind of "uniting" made more than a half of server to hate MAX/Inferno?

The only thing you can blame probably is the poor game community and nothing else.
F1red is offline  
Old 03-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #51
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,888
Znipoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
At this point Prophecy not even better than darcomunity was.. XD yes u fall so deep..
Right, not even sure if its worth commenting on that..
Just FYI, darkcommunity sent war to my "one man clan" before i joined Prophecy, i made them crawl back under the rock they came from and cancel war.

And about the "bot RMT protector" bullshiet, if my friends call me for PVP, i will be there to help them.
Not because i help them RMT (dont think any of them do btw), but because i am a nice guy and i help my friends with what i can, in this case i help them PVP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrition View Post
Sorry but I didn't get wrong info. He has nothing to do there. He took a wrong decision, you pay the bill.

Cheers,
Vala

Quote:
did in mob head sty seal clan tag to no1 is allowed to hit mob when actual in start of hit is no1 there?

Hypothetically, if no1 enter in dragon in resp day/time and h/d/w after, is not allowed to other "no seal" clan made 98+ppl cc and enter to kill ?
Basically my thoughts are like Staroto's, if its clear, its open territory, if SEAL is there its a different story however.

You believe you "own" it even if no one is there, we just have very different views of it i suppose, nothing to do about that, every person is different

As i've said before, if i did KS i would give it back since then i would have done something wrong.
(Just like i would give back any drop from any random player i dont even know, yes im that nice of a person, so before you open your mouths: im not a pet)

But yeah as i said, two very different opinions regarding this subject so no point discussing it, it is what it is.

Last edited by Znipoo; 03-03-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Znipoo is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 06:41 AM   #52
AdrianLFC
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 385
AdrianLFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChronus View Post
Adrian weren't you a random nonfactor garbage feoh picked up by Genocide when all the originals and top Genocide members transferred/quit ? You wouldn't know would you? because you probably was getting stepped and getting pooped on in DV while the original Genocide were winning. And then because there was no other clans to join ................lol..........got picked up by a zerg in the mass recruitment........then you thought you were good enough to play with the real top dogs in naia and fell too hard on your head or what?

holy mother of all crap, does this kid really think hes not an unknown random just because hes a crap that the zerg accepted just like everyone else? lol wow simply amazing how deep the toilet drains
Well i'm the only one left in Genocide from that "zerg that was accepted"

Naia was 2 easy even for my random nonfactor gear:

http://prntscr.com/497c7p
http://prntscr.com/5oqsp1
+ many others...
let's see how easy it will be for the ppl who transfered today
AdrianLFC is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 11:10 AM   #53
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist
 
ShakaZuluPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Macedonia
Posts: 2,224
ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Vala, is not about what QWZX have vs. me or what I have for her, is about how she make clowns from all Geno/SEAL and how make them sheep who run around her. You must know this, I believe the there, in your clan, is some ppl who have personal opinion for that situation but not like to talk in public to not lose membership. Is not about to say NO to your LEADER, is to say NO to someone who pretend to be "leader"...

Fired, me take game seriously? Don't joke bro, if I was serious player will not have ~10 solo Kartia per year, made main class 99 in 20 months, and "finally" y-day made dual 99 after 32 months in server from day when up 85.

I personal not may believe why some ppl who I know the have mind and eye's wear eye's blinders and not look in all side of situation. All go to ground with head and not say anything to self proclaimed emo leader...

ps: don't lose time to replay to me, with 10 blocks ingame to your lol chars, here is noting more complicate.
Quote:
oseret
This message is hidden because oseret is on your ignore list.
ShakaZuluPP is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 11:36 AM   #54
lamerix
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 64
lamerix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Teza teza teza
you QQ 'cose no one want s to play with u? Or 'cose all (Except 1) of ur toons got banned?
btw pls show me AH member with 16AP on RB ...pls! 'cose there's only two 16AP AH members and I storngly doubt u've seen t3lur or desmond on RB...
That's said, when saying AH is doing RBs on mains with wings, (far from 16ap ) why are u forgeting the part that you or Vero is non stop waking up the RB healer, buffing RB+ minions and the "16AP" members switch to duals before RB ends....
On the no XP/Drop subject.... my doal jumped from 93 to 95 in 3 days .... i get XP...if u dont , that's 'cose RBs dont give XP For buffing them ...
Now go alone in the corner, dont waste my time

Last edited by lamerix; 03-04-2015 at 11:43 AM.
lamerix is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 12:21 PM   #55
F1red
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 185
F1red is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
Fired, me take game seriously? Don't joke bro, if I was serious player will not have ~10 solo Kartia per year, made main class 99 in 20 months, and "finally" y-day made dual 99 after 32 months in server from day when up 85.
I just wanted to say that dont think bad of ex-prophecy members who PvP with you or go to your castle on the siege to fight and have fun. Dont think they are ungrateful or whatever. There might be some but I am not like that. There is nothing wrong to pvp with friends once in a while or even have a war between clans. All that matters is respect for each other and thats it.
F1red is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 03:39 PM   #56
oseret
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 341
oseret is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamerix View Post
Teza teza teza
you QQ 'cose no one want s to play with u? Or 'cose all (Except 1) of ur toons got banned?
btw pls show me AH member with 16AP on RB ...pls! 'cose there's only two 16AP AH members and I storngly doubt u've seen t3lur or desmond on RB...
That's said, when saying AH is doing RBs on mains with wings, (far from 16ap ) why are u forgeting the part that you or Vero is non stop waking up the RB healer, buffing RB+ minions and the "16AP" members switch to duals before RB ends....
On the no XP/Drop subject.... my doal jumped from 93 to 95 in 3 days .... i get XP...if u dont , that's 'cose RBs dont give XP For buffing them ...
Now go alone in the corner, dont waste my time
In fact you killing raids i didnt deny it (i just say it u need 4 pts 99 for take down twilight ppl GZ!!!)
but u dont get much than just lose time xd 1 hour to kill rb( with 16 AP u dont need those 100kk xp), that is not the point we talk about server die
do you CC the random ppl? because i do..and u dont xd. why u think ppl pm me with your locations (as i point before they very coward to pvp you i guess)..and thnks god server hates me lol xd.
WE WANNA TALK ABOUT AH ADENA SELL SERVICES? LINEAGE AZ..is in the 5 servers. im a mummy in Magmeld and i have very good memory.
do u think i forgot the first trasken in Magmeld was in AH ? while this server idont even know if killed once...that 2 year ago.
You wanna i copy paste your clan leader posts in that group?

SILENCE WHEN I TALK.
you a bunch of hypocrits who RMT, and come here in forum and cry about server dead...common..!!!

oh plz give me a rest
i kick you from raids for months just with my word (and clanless and yes Alone as you say it, bcz im too smart xd that the reason u hate me i dont need RMT or top lvl to do what i want)and because i want. Rbs are not my goal right now , i must end my College Thesis =P.

How u cant see Lamer you pvp low lvls 4:1 ? i wouldnt be proud about it
u being since server opened w/o constant wars.

I feel very sorry for protect your clans in the past Prophecy and Desperados, u had so bad memory anyways i never w8 for a thanks u not even have the same leaders, to late for Magmeld

oseret is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 03:58 PM   #57
oseret
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 341
oseret is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Confirmed:
Our enemies are TogeTherTH and Prophecy will be next. (After TogeTherTH transfer)


Question u will recrut them or ... ?
wanted or not Togetherth have Hypno there...not so easy to bully them as Desperados, bot lvl even u cant afford CJ. xd
oseret is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #58
RandomYul
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 58
RandomYul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
Confirmed:
Our enemies are TogeTherTH and Prophecy will be next. (After TogeTherTH transfer)


Question u will recrut them or ... ?
wanted or not Togetherth have Hypno there...not so easy to bully them as Desperados, bot lvl even u cant afford CJ. xd
that hypno is new owner, e-buy char
RandomYul is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 06:11 PM   #59
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,888
Znipoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
Confirmed:
Our enemies are TogeTherTH and Prophecy will be next. (After TogeTherTH transfer)


Question u will recrut them or ... ?
wanted or not Togetherth have Hypno there...not so easy to bully them as Desperados, bot lvl even u cant afford CJ. xd
I dont like posting private conversations.. but..
Hypno the great : http://imgur.com/ywRWQ9v

About TogetherTH being strong.. they have like 7 active people in their clan, all others are AFK assists in siege.. do you literally live under a rock or something?
Znipoo is offline  
Old 03-04-2015, 07:00 PM   #60
lamerix
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 64
lamerix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Server Enemy/Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
In fact you killing raids i didnt deny it (i just say it u need 4 pts 99 for take down twilight ppl GZ!!!)
but u dont get much than just lose time xd 1 hour to kill rb( with 16 AP u dont need those 100kk xp), that is not the point we talk about server die
do you CC the random ppl? because i do..and u dont xd. why u think ppl pm me with your locations (as i point before they very coward to pvp you i guess)..and thnks god server hates me lol xd.
WE WANNA TALK ABOUT AH ADENA SELL SERVICES? LINEAGE AZ..is in the 5 servers. im a mummy in Magmeld and i have very good memory.
do u think i forgot the first trasken in Magmeld was in AH ? while this server idont even know if killed once...that 2 year ago.
You wanna i copy paste your clan leader posts in that group?

SILENCE WHEN I TALK.
you a bunch of hypocrits who RMT, and come here in forum and cry about server dead...common..!!!

oh plz give me a rest
i kick you from raids for months just with my word (and clanless and yes Alone as you say it, bcz im too smart xd that the reason u hate me i dont need RMT or top lvl to do what i want)and because i want. Rbs are not my goal right now , i must end my College Thesis =P.

How u cant see Lamer you pvp low lvls 4:1 ? i wouldnt be proud about it
u being since server opened w/o constant wars.

I feel very sorry for protect your clans in the past Prophecy and Desperados, u had so bad memory anyways i never w8 for a thanks u not even have the same leaders, to late for Magmeld

- AH dosnt have 4pts 99 , you are full of s.
- AH has only 2 ppl with 16AP and u havent seen both.
- Ppl kill RBs on main and switch to dual just to get the XP
mainly 'cose of ppl like you and Vero ...going around buffing and reseting RBs...now u QQ cose u cant.
- Repating myself but ... you go around buff everyone's RBs then QQ ppl dont want u in pt... LOL!
- cc ? to who? ppl dont wanna party with you ... if they cc u it just so u dont buff their RB.
- Server dosnt hate you ....ppl just agree that ur act like a moron (I'm not saying ur, that's aganst the rules!..i'm saying you act like one (wink))
- 4:1 vs low level ...skipping the part that they attack me, not me them, while i'm doing RB ...
Wut should I do ? not hit them? btw how it is my problem that u have only low level toons?
Oh and me w/o constant wars? Huh.... I leveled up 95-99 while AH had opened wars with Geno,Proph,Shuffle,MAX,PowerGods,Exiles...but okay ...w/o wars....


and donno who u talking about protecting from prophecy and desperados ... so i'll not go into that.... (cant be AH)

p.s.: I rembmer you talking about how hard ur in war, how u wont end it ...and dropping tag on all toons 20mins after it started.


In conclusion, the only problem the server has is (l)users like u and vero...


p.s. sorry for offtpic...i just like to troll teza
lamerix is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 AM.