Old 09-24-2015, 02:38 PM   #1
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

oseret is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Magmeld Wake Up

Hello for everyone who read here
man y ppl say bot rmt etc is why server dead, maybe
many ppl say are the noncare from Ncsoft employees, maybe
we cant fix no one of this, probably nobody can...
i think reason servers "die" whatever word ppl want use is simple
we not get fun, why?
simple, too much pve and idiot war system.

i realize long time ago ppl dont want drop, item mostly instead get fun wich is the idea of the word "game".

Anyways my friends and I, formed a new ally we try to group the most active ppl who cant found a clan who doesnt requires top lvl, 24/7, bot, pay usd/rmt. For active ppl i mean those who try to lvl up doing rbs and dailys
not buying chars wich is a reality (this is not a cry is a fact, i accept it w/o complain)

This is an invitation to anyone who wants join us, u can found us everyday in the fixed respwn raids. U have 3 clans to join and enjoy L2 with ppl u could call "mate".

We worked hard to kick the Rmt and bots from "top" clans, even pvp and pk chars lvl 100+ and defeating them.

We will try to recovery RBs openfields for server (probably some castles too), dont do nothing provide us your streng.

I not need tell mi nick or our clans names, u will know.

Long live to Magmeld, everyone who is in the middle will be erased.

Ps: Sos my english, im very hurry here (i travel next 10- hours im packing xd) and i didnt use any translator.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:20 AM   #2
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Magmeld Wake Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
we not get fun, why?

i realize long time ago ppl dont want drop, item mostly instead get fun wich is the idea of the word "game".

Anyways my friends and I, formed a new ally we try to group the most active ppl who cant found a clan who doesnt requires top lvl, 24/7, bot, pay usd/rmt. For active ppl i mean those who try to lvl up doing rbs and dailys
not buying chars wich is a reality (this is not a cry is a fact, i accept it w/o complain)

This is an invitation to anyone who wants join us, u can found us everyday in the fixed respwn raids. U have 3 clans to join and enjoy L2 with ppl u could call "mate".

We worked hard to kick the Rmt and bots from "top" clans, even pvp and pk chars lvl 100+ and defeating them.

We will try to recovery RBs openfields for server (probably some castles too), dont do nothing provide us your streng.

Ps: Sos my english, im very hurry here (i travel next 10- hours im packing xd) and i didnt use any translator.

shalam........
Old 09-30-2015, 09:29 AM   #3
sonsin007
Elpy

sonsin007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Magmeld Wake Up

Quote:
we not get fun, why?

hahahahahahahahahha nice jock
Old 10-02-2015, 01:54 PM   #4
DorkDozer
Grave Predator

DorkDozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsin007 View Post
hahahahahahahahahha nice jock
This is a jock

Did you mean joke ?
Old 10-03-2015, 01:10 AM   #5
CrafterR
Thunder Wyrm

CrafterR is on a distinguished road

very good idea! My ally had the same idea years ago on chronos,but it will take u at least 1 yr to build up a big amount of trusted ppl - so dont give up too fast.
In our ally r about 550 main players, when everyone gets kicked by first detection of using any kind of cheats- that for 7 years already. Like this u can create a nice community of many ppl. Our clanfacebook grp has over 150 member and clan has like 300 clanmember,where 100 r temporarily in exile/ vacation /work /alt clan.
Just giving u an example that your idea can work, w/e other haters r saying.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:49 AM   #6
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrafterR View Post
very good idea! My ally had the same idea years ago on chronos,but it will take u at least 1 yr to build up a big amount of trusted ppl - so dont give up too fast.
In our ally r about 550 main players, when everyone gets kicked by first detection of using any kind of cheats- that for 7 years already. Like this u can create a nice community of many ppl. Our clanfacebook grp has over 150 member and clan has like 300 clanmember,where 100 r temporarily in exile/ vacation /work /alt clan.
Just giving u an example that your idea can work, w/e other haters r saying.
Magmeld is not so populated as your server, and ppl is very coward.
"top" clans being defeated for years for my group xd we make us oficially a clan since 2 week ago xdd. this why the hate =P when i had the motivation to xp my main i keep control of rbs 88-92-93-94 also 97/98 for almost 2 years xd
right now evryone who try kick us from rb being defeated
we already maded an agreement with a guy (like pay for power lvl)
and ofcse allrest of cowards (all server not included)
the reason i were giving cc othr clans was bcz i noticed my server so empty and just at begun ppl found troubles to lvl up and get gear, but i cant do nothing with carebears who dont even try pvp for a rb wich is the idea of a RB also in this game, just play other thing :S

PS: Furyans clan lvl 11 recruting
Old 10-07-2015, 03:46 AM   #7
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkDozer View Post
This is a jock

Did you mean joke ?
what if it's not a joke?

Old 10-10-2015, 07:35 PM   #8
eduso
Elpy

eduso is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
"top" clans being defeated for years for my group xd we make us oficially a clan since 2 week ago xdd. this why the hate =P when i had the motivation to xp my main i keep control of rbs 88-92-93-94 also 97/98 for almost 2 years xd
i just lmao so hard
Quote:
"top" clans being defeated for years for my group xd
Best Line
Old 10-12-2015, 02:22 PM   #9
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduso View Post
Best Line
Ok, only me better? xdd
The only one guy who stop me came from Shilien, his nick was Elam
we keep around 10 raids alive for 12 hours (every day for a couple weeks), and the rest of server was "in the midle" of us.
Magmeld is a bored server bcz is full of carebears who want rbs but dont like pvp for it.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:24 PM   #10
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

I cant believe in this server ppl is so coward xd.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:32 PM   #11
SomeRandomNoob
Elpy

SomeRandomNoob is an unknown quantity at this point

Your idea of pvping for a raid is camping your PC for 10 hours, buffing every raidboss non-stop until you get enough people to kill them.

On the contrary, people dont mind pvping, but only a handful of people is going to spend 10 hours to kill one raid boss for the same amount of XP you can farm in 15 minutes by doing boz core, you are the best "pvper" and "raid hunter" in the history of magmeld mang.
And if I remember correctly you never stepped up from orc barracks raids (92), so you cant even claim you do it for the drops

Last I heard you allied yourself with MAX, the same people you insult in your OP and trying to recruit people to fight against.
Then you stopped allying with them, started allying with Inferno (MAX enemies), stopped allying with them, and then went back to being ally with MAX, judgning by the "cant believe ppl on this server is so coward", I would say you stopped being allied with MAX once again, and are now on your own, how is that working out for you?

Join Furyans for some epic clan hopping boys!
Old 10-15-2015, 12:44 AM   #12
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomNoob View Post
Your idea of pvping for a raid is camping your PC for 10 hours, buffing every raidboss non-stop until you get enough people to kill them.

On the contrary, people dont mind pvping, but only a handful of people is going to spend 10 hours to kill one raid boss for the same amount of XP you can farm in 15 minutes by doing boz core, you are the best "pvper" and "raid hunter" in the history of magmeld mang.
And if I remember correctly you never stepped up from orc barracks raids (92), so you cant even claim you do it for the drops

Last I heard you allied yourself with MAX, the same people you insult in your OP and trying to recruit people to fight against.
Then you stopped allying with them, started allying with Inferno (MAX enemies), stopped allying with them, and then went back to being ally with MAX, judgning by the "cant believe ppl on this server is so coward", I would say you stopped being allied with MAX once again, and are now on your own, how is that working out for you?

Join Furyans for some epic clan hopping boys!
sometimes i tell ppl what i want they heard litle true litle lieand sometimes idiots repeat it in forum hahaha , .
u lvl up in our rbs pretending be friend once u get lvl u trashtalk, not need HIDE i know who u are .ur BANNED from rbs btw xd. also ur clan and u can be sure from couple clans too. Im back and u will realice how devil im.

I only know this , my ppl get exp from 9-12 rbs at day. Bcs Muru and Terry are nice and i dont think we deserve since we try pvp from begining xdd.

Is true xp boz core is more so we basically buy powerlvl at Rbs 88. no one in server excep clan and friend will take xp, if not believe TRY.

About Inferno we were never ally, they try buy me while i had my own issues with Max members not the entire clan... we went siege and pvp Max in our own . Sadly or lucky Inferno hero was very rude to me the guy didnt knew that char was me, after that any try of alliance is broken thats all.

About rb farm, what can i say xd i just like it. not xp or even drops u know i have 2 pts 95\95 chars xdxd and many many healers and iss. i had always CC everyone. i dont see wrong kill rb low if dont have good gear to enjoy at hight lvl.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:02 AM   #13
dragon86
Goblin Lord

dragon86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well that escalated quickly, bash your enemies in forums and now they are your allies nothing new about it if you can't beat them join them haha...

PS. Just to be clear we don't even know that this clan even exists so why are we gonna ally you guys :P

Last edited by dragon86; 10-21-2015 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-26-2015, 07:33 AM   #14
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon86 View Post
Well that escalated quickly, bash your enemies in forums and now they are your allies nothing new about it if you can't beat them join them haha...

PS. Just to be clear we don't even know that this clan even exists so why are we gonna ally you guys :P
agree, who want to ally the lossers of server (you)? xd we ok atm ty
Old 11-26-2015, 07:40 AM   #15
iArsenal
Banned

iArsenal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hmmmm Top clans being defeated by your group hmmmmm Sounds tempting should we try to get your raids as well just for fun
Old 11-26-2015, 08:04 AM   #16
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by iArsenal View Post
Hmmmm Top clans being defeated by your group hmmmmm Sounds tempting should we try to get your raids as well just for fun
U sure u can pvp for 7 hours for useless rb? xd
Old 11-26-2015, 08:19 AM   #17
iArsenal
Banned

iArsenal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
U sure u can pvp for 7 hours for useless rb? xd
why do we have to pvp 7hrs for a stupid rb seriously? we kill krogel full buffed in less than 2mins (w/ MAX healing it) -_-

PS: We took muru's raids as well back then 93+ raids but we got bored cause of useless drops... but we're killing it less than 10secs so go on and compete with us pls we're still looking for someone who can outdamage us in raids.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:41 PM   #18
Syndra
Hungry Spirit

Syndra is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iArsenal View Post
why do we have to pvp 7hrs for a stupid rb seriously? we kill krogel full buffed in less than 2mins (w/ MAX healing it) -_-

PS: We took muru's raids as well back then 93+ raids but we got bored cause of useless drops... but we're killing it less than 10secs so go on and compete with us pls we're still looking for someone who can outdamage us in raids.
''Forget the risk and take the fall, if it's what you want then it's worth it all''.

Accept the challenge, Rawr! axaxax.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:12 PM   #19
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Well we did the best we could =P was nice,
trying to raise a clan in an already dead server from 0
making ppl 85 to 100/99 and try to compete with 5 years clan.
We got a castle, we did Baium, we entered Valakas (failed), did trasken, Beleth, we help to organize a DS (with 3 server clans) and kick Max from castle, we banned 2 weeks Bloodrave(Grenchan) from a RB zone peking chars 100+ dark sets+8 with toons 85-90 LUCKYLY WE GET XP FAST AND WE DONT HAVE TO SEE BLOODRAVE FACE AGAIN. Ty for 5 months powerlvl bro even when u trashtalk every days of Shalam u were a nice slave. i will require ur services soon.
At the end of my clan we were farming Epics 97+ extreme version with 1 party and killing Inferno Cp at raids 98.
I have to say thnks to many ppl im sure i forgot names but the most i would say thnks are Muru, Terry, Gurenai aka la Coja, Hiromatsu, cRYSTAL, Icaross (even when he scamed CP), my CP (they know who they are), BQ L2 clan leader, Hadir GL clan leader, Emyta Mb clan leader, IQQmore Greeks CP in Furyans who went to chronos some still playing at magmeld, Zarq, Mullmar, Jidai, Usei16, Chooby, Machitun, Emaice, Ysr(Chenhoca), Zukk, Daguanorc, Terribel, the brazilian group who playing at Zaken with Geno xd GZ for 99 guys , iHawkin (Chronos friend who helpme with the DS), MS clan in Chronos for all the suport, Jihad (EQ) who help a litle sending some Cps to DS, some friends in Shilen Server who help me contact with FS ppl at Bartz. My ally TE, Redwinds, TheKopani. Kelisa group.
With this i can say i try to make a fun game for the new ppl in server, but due to the advanced the server is was imposible to compete with 5 years old clans.
I maded a clan for casual players with all that in mind i think we did well, sadly in some times even our ally ***ed up the ally progress (Inferno Cps).
Better times are coming ppl be patience and dont give up to play L2.

Shalambayala Gludio CC Leader for 3 years. Was a nice travel from a group of randoms to a clan, joining DS.
Other of my chars are: Teza1(Eihwaz, Beatrixkiddo), Ayalahmalah, Tereos, Dejoalakg, Anastadi, Countercrit, Nolka, Iwouldhate, Clairyn if u went to raids inthe last years u played with me at some point.(93-94-98s tour Psydition, Thamaras clan, Sengato, C M M R, Klan, Sontaya Dasomi)

If you look for a good clan pm me or send private mesage
Dragones clan lvl 11 recruting, Shutgard castle at Shilien server Ally BreathofShilien.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:36 PM   #20
Lostvayne
Elpy

Lostvayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well we did the best we could =P was nice,
trying to raise a clan in an already dead server from 0
making ppl 85 to 100/99 and try to compete with 5 years clan.
We got a castle, we did Baium, we entered Valakas (failed), did trasken, Beleth, we help to organize a DS (with 3 server clans) and kick Max from castle, we banned 2 weeks Bloodrave(Grenchan) from a RB zone peking chars 100+ dark sets+8 with toons 85-90 LUCKYLY WE GET XP FAST AND WE DONT HAVE TO SEE BLOODRAVE FACE AGAIN. Ty for 5 months powerlvl bro even when u trashtalk every days of Shalam u were a nice slave. i will require ur services soon.
At the end of my clan we were farming Epics 97+ extreme version with 1 party and killing Inferno Cp at raids 98.
I have to say thnks to many ppl im sure i forgot names but the most i would say thnks are Muru, Terry, Gurenai aka la Coja, Hiromatsu, cRYSTAL, Icaross (even when he scamed CP), my CP (they know who they are), BQ L2 clan leader, Hadir GL clan leader, Emyta Mb clan leader, IQQmore Greeks CP in Furyans who went to chronos some still playing at magmeld, Zarq, Mullmar, Jidai, Usei16, Chooby, Machitun, Emaice, Ysr(Chenhoca), Zukk, Daguanorc, Terribel, the brazilian group who playing at Zaken with Geno xd GZ for 99 guys , iHawkin (Chronos friend who helpme with the DS), MS clan in Chronos for all the suport, Jihad (EQ) who help a litle sending some Cps to DS, some friends in Shilen Server who help me contact with FS ppl at Bartz. My ally TE, Redwinds, TheKopani. Kelisa group.
With this i can say i try to make a fun game for the new ppl in server, but due to the advanced the server is was imposible to compete with 5 years old clans.
I maded a clan for casual players with all that in mind i think we did well, sadly in some times even our ally ***ed up the ally progress (Inferno Cps).
Better times are coming ppl be patience and dont give up to play L2.

Shalambayala Gludio CC Leader for 3 years. Was a nice travel from a group of randoms to a clan, joining DS.
Other of my chars are: Teza1(Eihwaz, Beatrixkiddo), Ayalahmalah, Tereos, Dejoalakg, Anastadi, Countercrit, Nolka, Iwouldhate, Clairyn if u went to raids inthe last years u played with me at some point.(93-94-98s tour Psydition, Thamaras clan, Sengato, C M M R, Klan, Sontaya Dasomi)

If you look for a good clan pm me or send private mesage
Dragones clan lvl 11 recruting, Shutgard castle at Shilien server Ally BreathofShilien.
You killed us (Inferno) When? hahahaha it only took 1 dd from us which is sukisami to wipe your sorry 4ass back to oblivion this accomplishment you are talking about is not your accomplishment its an accomplishment due to the hardwork and leadership of Inferno not you we arranged and killed Baium,Beleth,Trasken. all you need to do there was login boxes and sit and relax so don't take the glory as if you accomplish something lmao. Now that Inferno switched sides tell me what accomplishment did you guys have under your leadership? NOTHING

PS: Forgot to mention nothing has been possible if it weren't for the support and guidance of the Great Mullmar, this is why Shalam better listen to Master Mullmar. Every great players watched Mullmar's pvp videos that's why they became great just saying.

Last edited by Lostvayne; 02-26-2016 at 05:29 AM.