Lineage II Forums  
Old 02-25-2016, 08:02 PM   #21
BurnCycle
Purgatory Shadow

BurnCycle will become famous soon enoughBurnCycle will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Magmeld Wake Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
Well we did the best we could =P was nice,
trying to raise a clan in an already dead server from 0
making ppl 85 to 100/99 and try to compete with 5 years clan.
We got a castle, we did Baium, we entered Valakas (failed), did trasken, Beleth, we help to organize a DS (with 3 server clans) and kick Max from castle, we banned 2 weeks Bloodrave(Grenchan) from a RB zone peking chars 100+ dark sets+8 with toons 85-90 LUCKYLY WE GET XP FAST AND WE DONT HAVE TO SEE BLOODRAVE FACE AGAIN. Ty for 5 months powerlvl bro even when u trashtalk every days of Shalam u were a nice slave. i will require ur services soon.
At the end of my clan we were farming Epics 97+ extreme version with 1 party and killing Inferno Cp at raids 98.
I have to say thnks to many ppl im sure i forgot names but the most i would say thnks are Muru, Terry, Gurenai aka la Coja, Hiromatsu, cRYSTAL, Icaross (even when he scamed CP), my CP (they know who they are), BQ L2 clan leader, Hadir GL clan leader, Emyta Mb clan leader, IQQmore Greeks CP in Furyans who went to chronos some still playing at magmeld, Zarq, Mullmar, Jidai, Usei16, Chooby, Machitun, Emaice, Ysr(Chenhoca), Zukk, Daguanorc, Terribel, the brazilian group who playing at Zaken with Geno xd GZ for 99 guys , iHawkin (Chronos friend who helpme with the DS), MS clan in Chronos for all the suport, Jihad (EQ) who help a litle sending some Cps to DS, some friends in Shilen Server who help me contact with FS ppl at Bartz. My ally TE, Redwinds, TheKopani. Kelisa group.
With this i can say i try to make a fun game for the new ppl in server, but due to the advanced the server is was imposible to compete with 5 years old clans.
I maded a clan for casual players with all that in mind i think we did well, sadly in some times even our ally ***ed up the ally progress (Inferno Cps).
Better times are coming ppl be patience and dont give up to play L2.

Shalambayala Gludio CC Leader for 3 years. Was a nice travel from a group of randoms to a clan, joining DS.
Other of my chars are: Teza1(Eihwaz, Beatrixkiddo), Ayalahmalah, Tereos, Dejoalakg, Anastadi, Countercrit, Nolka, Iwouldhate, Clairyn if u went to raids inthe last years u played with me at some point.(93-94-98s tour Psydition, Thamaras clan, Sengato, C M M R, Klan, Sontaya Dasomi)

If you look for a good clan pm me or send private mesage
Dragones clan lvl 11 recruting, Shutgard castle at Shilien server Ally BreathofShilien.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:09 PM   #22
BloodRave
Purgatory Shadow

BloodRave is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We got a castle, we did Baium, we entered Valakas (failed), did trasken, Beleth, we help to organize a DS (with 3 server clans) and kick Max from castle, we banned 2 weeks Bloodrave(Grenchan) from a RB zone peking chars 100+ dark sets+8 with toons 85-90 LUCKYLY WE GET XP FAST AND WE DONT HAVE TO SEE BLOODRAVE FACE AGAIN. Ty for 5 months powerlvl bro even when u trashtalk every days of Shalam u were a nice slave. i will require ur services soon.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:34 AM   #23
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Mullmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostvayne View Post
You killed us (Inferno) When? hahahaha it only took 1 dd from us which is sukisami to wipe your sorry 4ass back to oblivion this accomplishment you are talking about is not your accomplishment its an accomplishment due to the hardwork and leadership of Inferno not you we arranged and killed Baium,Beleth,Trasken. all you need to do there was login boxes and sit and relax so don't take the glory as if you accomplish something lmao. Now that Inferno switched sides tell me what accomplishment did you guys have under your leadership? NOTHING

PS: Forgot to mention nothing has been possible if it weren't for the support and guidance of the Great Mullmar, this is why Shalam better listen to Master Mullmar. Every great players watched Mullmar's pvp videos that's why they became great just saying.
A tank with full +8 dark eternal set and tauti weapon, not to mention your jewelry and talismans, suffered a lot to defeat my tyrr with +6 eternal, +4 dual apocalypse and coc jewelry, in ollympiad.
They should take your advice of pro player to use wizard in Tyrr Warrior instead of knight for mass pvp. CD reduction is more important than stay alive to support my party, right?
I really don't know why I still waste my time answering you.
You clearly is jealous about something on me, even having all the stuff you have. You can't hold yourself.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:43 AM   #24
BloodRave
Purgatory Shadow

BloodRave is an unknown quantity at this point

For Mullmar everyone has a Dark Set +8
Old 02-26-2016, 08:20 AM   #25
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point

Magmeld wake up
Old 02-26-2016, 08:44 AM   #26
Lostvayne
Elpy

Lostvayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullmar View Post
A tank with full +8 dark eternal set and tauti weapon, not to mention your jewelry and talismans, suffered a lot to defeat my tyrr with +6 eternal, +4 dual apocalypse and coc jewelry, in ollympiad.
They should take your advice of pro player to use wizard in Tyrr Warrior instead of knight for mass pvp. CD reduction is more important than stay alive to support my party, right?
I really don't know why I still waste my time answering you.
You clearly is jealous about something on me, even having all the stuff you have. You can't hold yourself.
Suffered a lot lmao.... is that suppose to be a joke? Yes I'm jealous of you cause you're the king of magmeld I strive hard to become like you all hail the king of magmeld

PS: If you say so that tyrr's should use Knight on mass pvp and not wiz that's your professional opinion
Old 02-26-2016, 10:01 AM   #27
Valvrave
Dark Knight

Valvrave is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
At the end of my clan we were farming Epics 97+ extreme version with 1 party and killing Inferno Cp at raids 98.
I have to say thnks to many ppl im sure i forgot names but the most i would say thnks are Muru, Terry, Gurenai aka la Coja, Hiromatsu, cRYSTAL, Icaross (even when he scamed CP), my CP (they know who they are), BQ L2 clan leader, Hadir GL clan leader, Emyta Mb clan leader, IQQmore Greeks CP in Furyans who went to chronos some still playing at magmeld, Zarq, Mullmar, Jidai, Usei16, Chooby, Machitun, Emaice, Ysr(Chenhoca), Zukk, Daguanorc, Terribel, the brazilian group who playing at Zaken with Geno xd GZ for 99 guys , iHawkin (Chronos friend who helpme with the DS), MS clan in Chronos for all the suport, Jihad (EQ) who help a litle sending some Cps to DS, some friends in Shilen Server who help me contact with FS ppl at Bartz. My ally TE, Redwinds, TheKopani. Kelisa group.
With this i can say i try to make a fun game for the new ppl in server, but due to the advanced the server is was imposible to compete with 5 years old clans.
I maded a clan for casual players with all that in mind i think we did well, sadly in some times even our ally ***ed up the ally progress (Inferno Cps).
Better times are coming ppl be patience and dont give up to play L2.

Shalambayala Gludio CC Leader for 3 years. Was a nice travel from a group of randoms to a clan, joining DS.
Other of my chars are: Teza1(Eihwaz, Beatrixkiddo), Ayalahmalah, Tereos, Dejoalakg, Anastadi, Countercrit, Nolka, Iwouldhate, Clairyn if u went to raids inthe last years u played with me at some point.(93-94-98s tour Psydition, Thamaras clan, Sengato, C M M R, Klan, Sontaya Dasomi)

If you look for a good clan pm me or send private mesage
Dragones clan lvl 11 recruting, Shutgard castle at Shilien server Ally BreathofShilien.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:31 AM   #28
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope some1 will remove the last post since i can't see that..

Last edited by Emaice; 02-26-2016 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:29 AM   #29
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostvayne View Post
Suffered a lot lmao.... is that suppose to be a joke? Yes I'm jealous of you cause you're the king of magmeld I strive hard to become like you all hail the king of magmeld

PS: If you say so that tyrr's should use Knight on mass pvp and not wiz that's your professional opinion
There are a lot of factors you have to consider, what class you have on your party, your gears, how the party works but you prefer to try to ridicule me instead of being reasonable and understand that knight harmony was my best option for that siege. All my cp agreed about that.
But I think we are all noobs in comparison with you right?
Old 02-26-2016, 11:47 AM   #30
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

oseret is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valvrave View Post
I knew i had to kick your clan from the cc
Prophecy was LEECHING me exp and drops for months and here you are
Staroto 2.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:14 PM   #31
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
I hope some1 will remove the last post since i can't see that..
I apreciate the GM stop close the thread and DO HIS WORK, just delete the posts.
I will answer to everytone later, but for now litle gift for mr "never happened"

- Guess who was pushing ppl to go DS, (and was the same for the AQ, Lilith, Anakim-sadly Inferno never try i can see clearly why not they was never Max enemys they trick us all the time)-

- http://s28.postimg.org/a4jml05il/Shot00057.png
- http://s29.postimg.org/xskbx8y7b/Shot00128.png
- http://s12.postimg.org/61bjw1ifh/Shot00146.png
- http://s12.postimg.org/61bjw1ifh/Shot00146.png
- http://postimg.org/image/x2j5wazu5/ Nice tactic pk the SOS and get pk xd
-http://postimg.org/image/4h5t7ak4z/ QQ
- http://postimg.org/image/6o1s6zgd7/ pff ok come with 3 partys to win Rbs for Twilight/R95 chars (1pt) xd 20k USD chars fail..
- http://postimg.org/image/olvs6vzcx/

Due to the intensity pf pvp who comes later i didnt had time to screenshot Realmayer and Symbol dead.
PS: I think u was scaming the AQs for you instead ally. I was making many questions, ofcse u was mad with me in the same ally but u dont had shame to pm oceans of cry to go help at Valakas xd. (Those screens willbe upadted Emaice have it, since i decreted Inferno lost the right to pm me directly)
Old 02-26-2016, 12:17 PM   #32
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

mmm I wish the Gm ban all Mullmar posts, he spam and go out of the thread everytime.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:31 PM   #33
Valvrave
Dark Knight

Valvrave is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Staroto 2.
Too bad for them, feel sorry! But no!

Oh and btw, I remember when you had that pig clan crest and you were farming lowbie raids, I used to go there just to kill wartags and ppl there were bothering you and your pt, and yeah I could kill you and your whole pt altogether but I was like "oh let those poor things farm alone!" So I feel like I'm a good person! haha

And don't you think that if I ever want to farm a lowbie raid, won't be you that will prevent me from that, but I'm ok, thanks!
Old 02-26-2016, 01:50 PM   #34
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Staroto 2.
PPL who you try to involve to clean your name, be your friends inside clan to you not get NO as answer in your application in Prophecy. Yes they try but not success because 99.99% of server know your sh.it reputation. Tnx but no tnx, we not need your dramas in Prophecy.

Lech from you hahaha cool story kid, maybe you are RB so you drop items and give xp, ppl lose time and play for every drop...

BTW how many time you ask for cc when was 2-3 days in our ally clan before they "kick" you from there...
Old 02-26-2016, 02:00 PM   #35
LordBabyYisus
Elpy

LordBabyYisus is an unknown quantity at this point

God bless Mullmar the legendary warrior, the mythological creature who slay the faithless fools, the beast, the n1 l2 player, the savior of the world, the game changer.

We all need to learn how to properly play this game, he is and will always be THE CLAN LEADER OF THE PEOPLE.

THE MERCILESS GLADIATOR.

Lineage II Mullmar Chronicles Rekterino Odyssey The Clan Unification.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:16 PM   #36
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBabyYisus View Post
God bless Mullmar the legendary warrior, the mythological creature who slay the faithless fools, the beast, the n1 l2 player, the savior of the world, the game changer.

We all need to learn how to properly play this game, he is and will always be THE CLAN LEADER OF THE PEOPLE.

THE MERCILESS GLADIATOR.

Lineage II Mullmar Chronicles Rekterino Odyssey The Clan Unification.
God bless low creatures who makes new profiles on foruns to throw their poison. The fact for its own (Make a new profile) just shows me the weak type of person you are.