Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Archived Forums > Magmeld

Login

Old 02-14-2016, 12:59 PM   #1
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Mullmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Apologies to Abyss Heroes clan and some other subjects about merge and other stuff

Hi,

I said in any of my threads that all clans considered MAX allies were puppets.
I'm here to make a correction about Abyss Heroes.
These guys were always on MAX side since server was opened.
So they don't deserve puppets title for a simple reason. They are not.
Valkyler is a real player and i promised him I would do this thread, so here it is.
They are the only real ally MAX has. About the others, will want to prove after merge when MAX loose control to Equinox (It's supposed to loose, right?!).

Other subjects now, starting with "Merge".

Things are ok in Magmeld? Maybe for the ones who are getting drops and opportunities in Max, yes.

Are ok to me?
No. I was rejected by Max, so my only choice is support the ones who have the interest in take MAX place and ofc, give me or us (TropaDeElite clan, btw I'm not clan leader but I'm sure about our position) an opportunity to make good stuff again. Everyone knows what good stuff means.

Third subject, control.

Independent of sides, if you have 20 people overgeared than can dominate a server but you deny everything to people who cannot afford for it to be like you, you can't be supported by these people.
This is not about domination but health game.
If you want the game back like was in the past, give opportunity to people.
I'm in Magmeld since 2011 and I was reject by MAX now.
I got my opportunity denied.
So I really hope Equinox or whatever who takes control after merge, give me or us (TE clan, resistance against MAX) a new opportunity to make part of dragons, redrops and all stuff because without this, the game is uselless.

Let's make the game enjoyable again to attract more people back to the game or even new people.

That's the way I think. It's too much money to afford to be part of these 20 people so that's my message to them: Give oportunity to clans who cannot afford to be overpower like you. Let's include everyone in the game. Let's make this game big again.

Thank you Equinox, If you got my message and considered it.
Old 02-14-2016, 01:39 PM   #2
xacfas
Goblin Lord

xacfas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apologies to Abyss Heroes clan and some other subjects about merge and other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullmar View Post
Hi,

Valkyler is a real player and i promised him I would do this thread, so here it is.
They are the only real ally MAX has. About the others, will want to prove after merge when MAX loose control to Equinox (It's supposed to loose, right?!).

Things are ok in Magmeld? Maybe for the ones who are getting drops and opportunities in Max, yes.

Are ok to me?
No. I was rejected by Max, so my only choice is support the ones who have the interest in take MAX place and ofc, give me or us (TropaDeElite clan, btw I'm not clan leader but I'm sure about our position) an opportunity to make good stuff again. Everyone knows what good stuff means.

Third subject, control.

Independent of sides, if you have 20 people overgeared than can dominate a server but you deny everything to people who cannot afford for it to be like you, you can't be supported by these people.
So I really hope Equinox or whatever who takes control after merge, give me or us (TE clan, resistance against MAX) a new opportunity to make part of dragons, redrops and all stuff because without this, the game is uselless.

Let's make the game enjoyable again to attract more people back to the game or even new people.

That's the way I think. It's too much money to afford to be part of these 20 people so that's my message to them: Give oportunity to clans who cannot afford to be overpower like you. Let's include everyone in the game. Let's make this game big again.

EQ will soon end MAX tyranny. For the people! MAX already trying to buddy buddy from what I gathered...clowns.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:37 PM   #3
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apologies to Abyss Heroes clan and some other subjects about merge and other stuff

Is not post about Mullmar but is for all... why ffs you all let to game play with you instead to you play game and have fun and pleasure in that time... to much ppl play this game like daily job, why not start play for fun and get happy with normal things...
Old 02-14-2016, 11:56 PM   #4
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
Is not post about Mullmar but is for all... why ffs you all let to game play with you instead to you play game and have fun and pleasure in that time... to much ppl play this game like daily job, why not start play for fun and get happy with normal things...
Exactly.

Then people get mad at you for "being a pet".

FFS, If I want to do dailies and not give a *** about "clan politics", who are you to tell me otherwise?
Old 02-15-2016, 04:19 AM   #5
redmen
Remnant Diabolist

redmen is on a distinguished road

after yesterday dim siege, max might need to absorb rest of magmeld to compete with EQ i saw they already increased their alliance with more magmeld ****..

but 2/3? pts of DH and bunch of cupcakes of max not being able to do much even when whole castle is open.
congratz, keep recruiting i guess... think even these mighty ******s from few topics down have joined up max "pve squad vs pvp squad video"..

its just who ever makes biggest zerg will win at start i guess, well max is working on that but its okay, makes game more interesting when u lose something also
Old 02-15-2016, 10:52 AM   #6
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xacfas View Post
EQ will soon end MAX tyranny. For the people! MAX already trying to buddy buddy from what I gathered...clowns.
We are the last alive Brazil's clan in Magmeld. There will be no buddy buddy with MAX. Tbh, they dont want us and we dont want them.

It's on Equinox hands, give us an opportunity to have access to good stuff again at your side.

Give us this opportunity to get stronger and there will be no reason for us to transfer to Chronos or Naia.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:44 AM   #7
SHURA_BR
Hungry Spirit

SHURA_BR is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not even in this server but....

You talk about pets but you're trying to be a pet of EQ in the futute instead of doing stuff yourself...I mean, man up...this mindset is what is making Lineage so boring.

Also, this game is about competition. It's sad that the competition in it is so controllable (i.e. the clan controlling gainak and big bosses will, in time, be the strongest if it equips its members well and never allow their enemies to obtain these resources). But this is not an issue your server has, this is an issue Lineage has. And if you had the point of view of a clan which is able to control these resources, would you openly let your enemies participate and allow them to grow stronger than you? ofc not. This does break the game, especially for new players, but you can't blame a clan for trying to remain on the top. Clans that do this to make real money is another subject and I despise them.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:52 AM   #8
Valvrave
Dark Knight

Valvrave is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHURA_BR View Post

You talk about pets but you're trying to be a pet of EQ in the futute instead of doing stuff yourself...I mean, man up...this mindset is what is making Lineage so boring.

Also, this game is about competition. It's sad that the competition in it is so controllable (i.e. the clan controlling gainak and big bosses will, in time, be the strongest if it equips its members well and never allow their enemies to obtain these resources). But this is not an issue your server has, this is an issue Lineage has. And if you had the point of view of a clan which is able to control these resources, would you openly let your enemies participate and allow them to grow stronger than you? ofc not. This does break the game, especially for new players, but you can't blame a clan for trying to remain on the top. Clans that do this to make real money is another subject and I despise them.

Old 02-15-2016, 11:58 AM   #9
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

oseret is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Well i hope you dont take Mullmar words for all who oposes Max in Magmeld, he is not even CL or have any kind of privileges into his clan.
For the info i let in the "politycal status of server thread in Shilien forum", you can guess i had try 1.5month ago to make an ally between medium size clans (from three servers) but i found a big "stone" in midle his name is (at this point was) Lohian
a guy who put his litle kid fight over the main situation. And other ppls like Hazard who could take advanje of future merges.
Actually was not hard to make CC 200 ppl and enter dragon first, blocking the other CC doesnt matter how strong they are, pvp wasnt necesary as Jihad told me latins are stupid and cant organize nothing they lost into useless fights.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:00 PM   #10
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
For first time i agree with you xd
Old 02-15-2016, 12:03 PM   #11
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
We are the last alive Brazil's clan in Magmeld. There will be no buddy buddy with MAX. Tbh, they dont want us and we dont want them.

It's on Equinox hands, give us an opportunity to have access to good stuff again at your side.

Give us this opportunity to get stronger and there will be no reason for us to transfer to Chronos or Naia.
Thats the problem with you guys, even being more strong than Inferno u let Inferno control everything in that fail ally, when i start make questions Realmayer just say "shalam try control ally and kick them from xd-laught". Lucky i left before theymaded those ****s to TE, and now also left WCI w/o Baium, i wonder whats next? also Wci will beg for helps xd

Mullmar ppl dont give u any chances, you must make your own chances, BY YOUR OWN.
Even when i think diferent than you , i still considering you as always
is sad u blame on me and spam insults only because i think diferent.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:08 PM   #12
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:

No, you are wrong.
95% of Magmeld players decided to make 1 sided server.
I'm part of 5%. Everyone in Magmeld is supporting MAX and I'm not.
I'm doing my game, I'm not trying to be a pet.
What are you trying to say? That I should try to create a new side with no resources instead of try to make a composition with the enemy of my enemy that has a lot of resources and maybe can help?
No, thank you.
You may be a genius but I'm not so fantastic this way. You should try to make it on the server you are playing.

Last edited by Mullmar; 02-15-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-15-2016, 01:10 PM   #13
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
Thats the problem with you guys, even being more strong than Inferno u let Inferno control everything in that fail ally, when i start make questions Realmayer just say "shalam try control ally and kick them from xd-laught". Lucky i left before theymaded those ****s to TE, and now also left WCI w/o Baium, i wonder whats next? also Wci will beg for helps xd

Mullmar ppl dont give u any chances, you must make your own chances, BY YOUR OWN.
Even when i think diferent than you , i still considering you as always
is sad u blame on me and spam insults only because i think diferent.
Considering me? Telling me u would say to Furyano to dismiss me from TE if you joined ally? Coming here and trying to show plp that I'm not CL or don't even have a position inside clan?
There is a phrase in Brazil that says: While you are going, I already came back.
Forget about any kind of friendship with me Shalam.
You tried to screw me up in the past and now you are doing it again just because I left your clan.
Old 02-15-2016, 08:34 PM   #14
BloodRave
Purgatory Shadow

BloodRave is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hi,

Are ok to me?

Third subject, control.

Old 02-16-2016, 07:59 AM   #15
redmen
Remnant Diabolist

redmen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
Well i hope you dont take Mullmar words for all who oposes Max in Magmeld, he is not even CL or have any kind of privileges into his clan.
For the info i let in the "politycal status of server thread in Shilien forum", you can guess i had try 1.5month ago to make an ally between medium size clans (from three servers) but i found a big "stone" in midle his name is (at this point was) Lohian
a guy who put his litle kid fight over the main situation. And other ppls like Hazard who could take advanje of future merges.
Actually was not hard to make CC 200 ppl and enter dragon first, blocking the other CC doesnt matter how strong they are, pvp wasnt necesary as Jihad told me latins are stupid and cant organize nothing they lost into useless fights.
this guy can make great things happen!

sadly for you not many people want to be on the weaker side, trying to smash the bullies off the top!
tho good luck with it, im not even playing this game but atleast this guy is trying to do something instead of joining up a force already taking it the easy way.

if people would love PvP they wouldnt join easy side go lose all ur fights atleast u get to fight when u want, while being with the winning side u cant do a **** but farm all day long and hope u see enemy once in a blue moon.
thus why losing side ftw, u login u will find 1 of the many zerglings out there u have fun even if u lose.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:23 AM   #16
iArsenal
Banned

iArsenal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmen View Post

sadly for you not many people want to be on the weaker side, trying to smash the bullies off the top!
tho good luck with it, im not even playing this game but atleast this guy is trying to do something instead of joining up a force already taking it the easy way.

if people would love PvP they wouldnt join easy side go lose all ur fights atleast u get to fight when u want, while being with the winning side u cant do a **** but farm all day long and hope u see enemy once in a blue moon.
thus why losing side ftw, u login u will find 1 of the many zerglings out there u have fun even if u lose.
for someone who doesn't play this game you post on forums a lot

Just sitting here reading all the dramas
Old 02-16-2016, 09:02 AM   #17
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmen View Post

Big up.
In this server i respect only xcaligulaz, znipo and shala. Others ppl are just farmer and noobs.
Too easy to join Maxx or maxx side...... but there is no fun....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iArsenal View Post
for someone who doesn't play this game you post on forums a lot

Just sitting here reading all the dramas
Like inferno players do always.... why you dont reply on l2 forum why you failed on Maxx, then failed on inferno, after others fail on TE, and now, you and realmayer move back to failclanMaxx again.
GZ
Yes, you need just sitdown and spam wtb ncoin like realmayer do every day, sad story... no more fraps 4 you? Do you know i joined this server just for your fraps..................and now??.... :S
Old 02-16-2016, 09:17 AM   #18
iArsenal
Banned

iArsenal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
Big up.
In this server i respect only xcaligulaz, znipo and shala. Others ppl are just farmer and noobs.

Like inferno players do always.... why you dont reply on l2 forum why you failed on Maxx, then failed on inferno, after others fail on TE, and now, you and realmayer move back to failclanMaxx again.
GZ
Yes, you need just sitdown and spam wtb ncoin like realmayer do every day, sad story... no more fraps 4 you? Do you know i joined this server just for your fraps..................and now??.... :S
Kid no one gives a f4ck who you respect lol... right now is the time to farm and improve gears pvp is dead as far as im concerned people like yourself who I humiliated the other day(I have a fraps btw) is one of the reason I stopped caring about pvp
Old 02-16-2016, 09:30 AM   #19
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point

humiliated ??? rly

Pvp die??? I pvp all day and it's fun. Maybe pvp die for you, ofc, you failed in all clan... and maybe you dont do pvp because you are not good to do that (since you was just good to make bored video killing enemy or friends? on rb...) gg

YEs maybe you killed a low lvl char w/o buff with iss enchanter, gz! it's your new mission ??? you just ask pvp to low chars? auhauahha

And wait, improve gear for what? b4 quit?

Start record Clown, i have fraps too, and we will see who is humiliated!
Old 02-16-2016, 09:37 AM   #20
Mullmar
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
Big up.

GZ
Really Emaice? I thought we had good relationship and mutual respect.

Nice to know this.