Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-20-2017, 06:35 AM   #1
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sieges 3-19

I don't know if kg and ephermal had so much fun, as most of them went afk around 1159pm, but the wall alliance had a great time. Thanks for all your castles and see ya in two weeks.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:13 AM   #2
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Where was thay super CP they were talking about?i must have missed it while I was watching Fooz bsoe
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #3
Ohfuggle
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 127
Ohfuggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

For your reference:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/time--zone

Siege ends very late and most of us have jobs.

Last I checked KG was over a 3 to 1 kill ratio, and up over 100 points on Mcbolas alone.

We enjoyed it!
Ohfuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:09 AM   #4
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohfuggle View Post
For your reference:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/time--zone

Siege ends very late and most of us have jobs.

Last I checked KG was over a 3 to 1 kill ratio, and up over 100 points on Mcbolas alone.

We enjoyed it!
Nice try but we heard from a few people in your ally people just rage quit, and graven logged out without saying anything to anyone.

Grats on posting war numbers, as most losers do. It was a siege so yes people are going to die, and a lot of our ally is undergeared and under leveled compared to yours. All that is meaningless. The goal of castle siege is to take enemy castles or at least keep your own. You failed to take ours while our ally took all the ones you had, and kept kg from getting Oren the last 2 minutes of siege.

Since you are so proud to post stats, here are some. We wiped rufios cp 3 times, wiped yours twice, wiped your entire alliance at Aden twice the last 30 minutes, while my cp took 2 deaths the entire siege.


Edit: I didn't write down how many times your group pr from us on the siege field but I think it was twice.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:33 AM   #5
Ohfuggle
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 127
Ohfuggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

LOL,

You clearly don't know Graven at all, when its time to sleep he says peace and goes. He has to get up super early in the morning, there was zero rage.

We got a lv99 tank into your TR and were close to crest, but couldn't get it in the end. Oh well.

The fact we even got CLOSE to cresting speaks volumes, you couldn't stop us from going in nor kill a lv99 tank?

At the end of the day its a game, one your CP takes so serious its clear it's the one thing you've got "going". But here's some advice...if you want any pvp what so ever at all take a chill pill.

In your quest to "prove" yourself, you'll just end up annoying the people who pvp you at all and they'll just go straight PvE until transfers, you'll get ZERO pvp from anyone ever again on the box.

Thousands and thousands of dollars down the drain to not fight anyone. Such a shame.
Ohfuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:35 AM   #6
Ohfuggle
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 127
Ohfuggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
We wiped rufios cp 3 times, wiped yours twice, wiped your entire alliance at Aden twice the last 30 minutes, while my cp took 2 deaths the entire siege.


Edit: I didn't write down how many times your group pr from us on the siege field but I think it was twice.
p.s. you write down these metrics? Frankly I'm impressed. Thank you for carefully tallying up tiny victories over me.

In my mind, if you completely dominate someone, you don't bother keeping little metrics to "prove" your point.

The only metric I need to know is my clan killed everyone else at a 3 to 1 or better ratio.

*mic drop*
Ohfuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:49 AM   #7
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Fuggtard, you are the easiest person to beat on the forums because you try so hard to sound so relevant.

You brought a 99 tank when we sent our clan elsewhere to remove your current castles. Oh well, you got to our crest room, did you crest?

The last few fights in the throne room our CP took on your "server's most hated" cp and plebfios cp 7v14 and you took multiple deaths while being able to res and using feathers when you could not. It was a free farm of your top groups.

The only reason we "track metrics" is because its so easy, we always win. Further, you like to lie and say you win when thats not the case.. ever.

There is already 0 pvp, we took everything from you after you tried to bite the hand that fed you. You BSOE during the week from anywhere but gainak and you dont pvp in gainak, you bring 5 evis that only leave the center with SM up.

Seeing as this is a video game, there is only one simple question you need to ask yourself. "Did we win?", if you answer anything other than no, then you are as delusional as the others you play with. You lost the 2 crap castles you so desperately held on to and then failed to take our castle.

*mic drop*
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:49 AM   #8
HappyHammer
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 20
HappyHammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

That tank never got more then 10 seconds into a cresting cast...
I'm not going to talk trash, I never do.. but come on, there wasn't a remote chance he was ever going to get anywhere near cresting. We ignored him because destijil could stop him by himself.

I'm pretty bored, so I do hope you guys pull these groups together. Would be much more fun if we had some good competition. Back to macros & sieges until xfers I spose.

P.S.
You really shouldn't resort to war stats dewd.. running up to aden front gate and shooting afew AOE's can easily rack up 10-20 kills a try, that's not really bragging rights :-/

GF, tho....
HappyHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:54 AM   #9
Ohfuggle
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 127
Ohfuggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
Fuggtard, you are the easiest person to beat on the forums because you try so hard to sound so relevant.

You brought a 99 tank when we sent our clan elsewhere to remove your current castles. Oh well, you got to our crest room, did you crest?

The last few fights in the throne room our CP took on your "server's most hated" cp and plebfios cp 7v14 and you took multiple deaths while being able to res and using feathers when you could not. It was a free farm of your top groups.

The only reason we "track metrics" is because its so easy, we always win. Further, you like to lie and say you win when thats not the case.. ever.

There is already 0 pvp, we took everything from you after you tried to bite the hand that fed you. You BSOE during the week from anywhere but gainak and you dont pvp in gainak, you bring 5 evis that only leave the center with SM up.

Seeing as this is a video game, there is only one simple question you need to ask yourself. "Did we win?", if you answer anything other than no, then you are as delusional as the others you play with. You lost the 2 crap castles you so desperately held on to and then failed to take our castle.

*mic drop*
*Yawn* the guy who desperately logs on multiple characters to try and talk to me.

Thank god I'm not that desperate.
Ohfuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:57 AM   #10
Ohfuggle
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 127
Ohfuggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HymenHammer View Post
That tank never got more then 10 seconds into a cresting cast...
I'm not going to talk trash, I never do.. but come on, there wasn't a remote chance he was ever going to get anywhere near cresting. We ignored him because destijil could stop him by himself.

I'm pretty bored, so I do hope you guys pull these groups together. Would be much more fun if we had some good competition. Back to macros & sieges until xfers I spose.

P.S.
You really shouldn't resort to war stats dewd.. running up to aden front gate and shooting afew AOE's can easily rack up 10-20 kills a try, that's not really bragging rights :-/

GF, tho....
Get your macro's ready.

You've recruited 80% of the server, and your CP members go out of their way to annoy everyone left who pvps to the point where they don't care any longer.

Want to prove you're the best?

Trim your ally down to a few CPs and see how well you guys do.

It'll never happen though, you'll hide behind your numbers because you can't risk losing Aden.. again. Or more raids etc.
Ohfuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:19 PM   #11
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

We simply are returning the favor from you and fooz. The rage spams we get from alts when we beat you into anakim/lilith are hilarious.

You all tried to recruit the entire server but failed because fooz.

Remember DL was allied with you for 2 weeks, blood watch merged into your clan, 2 groups from our clan joined you... Do you not remember that?

You are led by yourself and fooz who are despicable humans, scammers, bad players and terrible leaders which led to DL coming to join us. Before DL joined us we still stomped you at antharas, lindi, anakim and lilith. You got 1 valakas due to that timezone thing you linked in your first response.

By the way, something we did lose track of yesterday was the amount of times you were 1 shot, do you remember? lawl

kick rocks little nerd!
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:48 PM   #12
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohfuggle View Post
p.s. you write down these metrics?
*mic drop*
I can ask Truffle if he wrote down how many times you were 1 shot if youd like
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:01 PM   #13
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohfuggle View Post
LOL,

You clearly don't know Graven at all, when its time to sleep he says peace and goes. He has to get up super early in the morning, there was zero rage.

We got a lv99 tank into your TR and were close to crest, but couldn't get it in the end. Oh well.

The fact we even got CLOSE to cresting speaks volumes, you couldn't stop us from going in nor kill a lv99 tank?

At the end of the day its a game, one your CP takes so serious its clear it's the one thing you've got "going". But here's some advice...if you want any pvp what so ever at all take a chill pill.

In your quest to "prove" yourself, you'll just end up annoying the people who pvp you at all and they'll just go straight PvE until transfers, you'll get ZERO pvp from anyone ever again on the box.

Thousands and thousands of dollars down the drain to not fight anyone. Such a shame.
Ya it's all we have going for us lol. That's why fooz is constantly flaming us for not being active, while he plays 20 hours a day.

Pvp us or don't. I already called that in a few weeks you guys will be going to pve mode. You cannot compete with us in pvp, and only strategy you guys have left is try to bore us out of game.

It was fooz who tried to Zerg our 7 man group with the entire server, but that plan failed because no one likes him.


That tank got into our throne room, because we were taking your castles from you, while your entire alliance was at Aden.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:03 PM   #14
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohfuggle View Post
p.s. you write down these metrics? Frankly I'm impressed. Thank you for carefully tallying up tiny victories over me.

In my mind, if you completely dominate someone, you don't bother keeping little metrics to "prove" your point.

The only metric I need to know is my clan killed everyone else at a 3 to 1 or better ratio.

*mic drop*
Shame that ratio doesn't give graven or fooz a castle cloak, you guys light or dark cloaks. That's all that matters.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:08 PM   #15
Ohfuggle
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 127
Ohfuggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

DL left because of things Fooz/Rufio said. Nothing I said.

I've never ever logged on an alt to send messages or anything. Ever.

I've never scammed anyone etc.

I wasn't one shot by truffle once last night, I did die to Truffle, but I was literally targeted by everyone. I do know Truffle came out of invis fully popped and killed me in 2-3 hits, while I was waiting for people to run up.

Now I have full cp/health'd Jagerx 1 shot before, while I was unbuffed mind you.

I am enjoying the deflection from my last statement.

Fact: Mcbolas could not compete with anyone on the server for raids without DL and Crows.

Fact: You depend on recruiting any relative competition to continue to out number and keep a thin grasp on the raids you have. Each time an ally has broken you have sought out someone else to help stand you up. Simply put ... You cannot carry your clan in anything but siege without outside help.

Meanwhile... with 1/3rd of the people we've successfully challenged you to numerous raids. We aren't recruiting either, were looking to cut numbers even lower. We recognize you need a maximum 3 CPs to click into any raid with the new expansion. We aren't scared to let people go, and promote more competition.

Unlike you guys...the self proclaimed strongest CP on the server, yet almost wholly dependent on two other full clans to help carry you.

Also for the record- We don't want Crows or DL. We will simply shave our numbers down, click into raids and each time we get one its a victory. Where you have 10+ CP's across three clans to feed, we will have less then 35 players total.

I'm so easy to prove wrong, do so? Please explain why you need 3 clans and 80+ bodies at dragons if were so easy to defeat?

You can't. You know everyone outside your CP is easily defeated. You'll hold onto your numbers, and you'll continue to lose raids to us. If you aren't getting everything, then you aren't dominating.

Ohfuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #16
Ohfuggle
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 127
Ohfuggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
Ya it's all we have going for us lol. That's why fooz is constantly flaming us for not being active, while he plays 20 hours a day.

Pvp us or don't. I already called that in a few weeks you guys will be going to pve mode. You cannot compete with us in pvp, and only strategy you guys have left is try to bore us out of game.

It was fooz who tried to Zerg our 7 man group with the entire server, but that plan failed because no one likes him.


That tank got into our throne room, because we were taking your castles from you, while your entire alliance was at Aden.
Can't compete in pvp? We're wrecking your clan in war.

So once every two weeks your CP can stand in 1 spot and fight people, while the rest of your clan/ally gets melted.

That's domination? Lol, keep telling yourself that.
Ohfuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:20 PM   #17
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohfuggle View Post
Now I have full cp/health'd Jagerx 1 shot before, while I was unbuffed mind you.

Fact: Mcbolas could not compete with anyone on the server for raids without DL and Crows.

Simply put ... You cannot carry your clan in anything but siege without outside help.

Meanwhile... with 1/3rd of the people we've successfully challenged you to numerous raids. We aren't recruiting either, were looking to cut numbers even lower. We recognize you need a maximum 3 CPs to click into any raid with the new expansion. We aren't scared to let people go, and promote more competition.

Unlike you guys...the self proclaimed strongest CP on the server, yet almost wholly dependent on two other full clans to help carry you.

Also for the record- We don't want Crows or DL. We will simply shave our numbers down, click into raids and each time we get one its a victory. Where you have 10+ CP's across three clans to feed, we will have less then 35 players total.

I'm so easy to prove wrong, do so? Please explain why you need 3 clans and 80+ bodies at dragons if were so easy to defeat?

You can't. You know everyone outside your CP is easily defeated. You'll hold onto your numbers, and you'll continue to lose raids to us. If you aren't getting everything, then you aren't dominating.

Comedy hour here on L2 forums.

Ive watched you take 4 hits to bring Jagers CP down without him healing. Buy some more gear before you start these 1 shot claims again please.

Were you not there when Truffle and I stole raids from Fooz n co with 1 tank, 1 evis, and 2 box iss?

You guys may want to think about recruiting a little bit more seeing as how the siege went... tough sell without cloaks tho
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #18
Ohfuggle
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 127
Ohfuggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
Comedy hour here on L2 forums.

Ive watched you take 4 hits to bring Jagers CP down without him healing. Buy some more gear before you start these 1 shot claims again please.

Were you not there when Truffle and I stole raids from Fooz n co with 1 tank, 1 evis, and 2 box iss?

You guys may want to think about recruiting a little bit more seeing as how the siege went... tough sell without cloaks tho
I'll shinyiu the SS of 1 shotting Jagerx when I get home.

Siege went great, we slaughtered your alliance en masse. The point of L2 is killing people in PVP right? So...we killed way more then you did.

We win.
Ohfuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:55 PM   #19
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

[/QUOTE=Ohfuggle;3555829]Siege went great, we lost everything we had in exchange for a few ticks on a war stat

We win?[/QUOTE]
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:08 PM   #20
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

@AAZ, Fuggtard got excited when he 1 shot my 101 nuker for 135k when he had full skills popped, rose, dandy, etc. on his 103 archer vs minimal buffs

He 2 shot me in oly, I gave him 0 credit for being able to kill anything based on him being farmed down to 20 points on a stacked archer and when the open field was bugged so we couldnt take buffs / use half our skills I went full ****** offensive because hes terrible. But he did 2 shot me with CS up **** happens... game is buggy.. Howd that 2nd fight go just 2 days ago fuggtard? You didnt break my CP and you died in oly.. much like our usual outings in open world.

Truffle 1 shot you at least 6 times, we stopped counting you as part of that CP because they were constantly fighting us 6v7.. it really wasnt fair for you..

Remember what happened last time you did the "fact" thing? You got disproved over and over.. lets not start that again..

You are losing everything, you tried to recruit and failed. Now you are admitting to removing most of your clan/ally from dragons.. Bro.. the greeed has always been so strong with fooz/rufio and now you.. but really who are you?

Thanks for all your oly points, our ally was hungry this weekend.

Winning is coming away from siege Sunday at 11:59pm EST with a castle, you did not... You lost..

Winning is beating an equivalently geared CP in PvP, you did not... You lost..

Winning is controlling dragons, you do not.. You lost..

Winning is controlling 7s raids, you do not... You lost..

Winning is controlling 101/103 raids, you do not.. You lost..

Winning is winning and you do not win you are a loser. We are yuge, its great, built a wall.
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.