Lineage II Forums  
Old 04-17-2017, 03:09 AM   #1
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sieges 4-16

ha.
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 08:42 AM   #2
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

For the love of everything that is holy, Graven needs to grow a pair and take that alliance back from Fooz's control. That ally performance is worse and worse every siege. At this point, they will just stop showing up to siege, like they stopped showing up to olympiad, once they didn't have my CP there to feed them.

Enjoy your castle cloak Fooz...nevermind lol.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:44 PM   #3
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Id say GF but the only time they actually fought back was in the beginning at Giran. Im using the word "They" pretty loosely here because Visa bsoed out as soon as skills were down. A+ leadership, wonder why you guys cant seem to get a decent siege force together. All in all, boring siege. 0 pvps
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:05 PM   #4
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
Id say GF but the only time they actually fought back was in the beginning at Giran. Im using the word "They" pretty loosely here because Visa bsoed out as soon as skills were down. A+ leadership, wonder why you guys cant seem to get a decent siege force together. All in all, boring siege. 0 pvps
Because there is no valid pvp system here at all!
Because bunch of none life imbeciles payd 8 years pro farm gear on 1 year old server and still trigger credit card to pay more and more!
Because 90% of decent players who respect themselves already left this game and most from those who left are either or incompetent or shoes lickers or tired ppls who still here only because already have gear and having some fun...

You dirty licker have no right at all to talk about leadership or pvp!!
staying behind immortal spender imbecile and qq!
YOU ARE NO SENSE SHAMELESS AND DISHONEST PIECE OF **** EVEN WORSE THAN TRON&TRUFFLES ITSELF!

huh!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:25 PM   #5
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Because there is no valid pvp system here at all!
Because bunch of none life imbeciles payd 8 years pro farm gear on 1 year old server and still trigger credit card to pay more and more!
Because 90% of decent players who respect themselves already left this game and most from those who left are either or incompetent or shoes lickers or tired ppls who still here only because already have gear and having some fun...

You dirty licker have no right at all to talk about leadership or pvp!!
staying behind immortal spender imbecile and qq!
YOU ARE NO SENSE SHAMELESS AND DISHONEST PIECE OF **** EVEN WORSE THAN TRON&TRUFFLES ITSELF!

huh!
It's funny you say decent players who respect themselves already left this game, and yet you still play. Way to go champ
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 08:16 PM   #6
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
You dirty licker have no right at all to talk about leadership or pvp!!
staying behind immortal spender imbecile and qq!
YOU ARE NO SENSE SHAMELESS AND DISHONEST PIECE OF **** EVEN WORSE THAN TRON&TRUFFLES ITSELF!
Finally someone who appreciates the work I put in! As noted before, what are Rufio and Fooz CP missing that we have? A couple + on a wep? A jewel skill that is hardly used in PvP against them? Its not like poor Rufio is running around in immortal gear here, you have 0 clue on what you're talking about and I wouldn't be surprised if even your "friends" laugh at the comments you make in world shout/forum posts. Ez low, no GF.
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:40 AM   #7
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
It's funny you say decent players who respect themselves already left this game, and yet you still play. Way to go champ
I am not active player anymore...
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 12:03 PM   #8
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
Finally someone who appreciates the work I put in! As noted before, what are Rufio and Fooz CP missing that we have? A couple + on a wep? A jewel skill that is hardly used in PvP against them? Its not like poor Rufio is running around in immortal gear here, you have 0 clue on what you're talking about and I wouldn't be surprised if even your "friends" laugh at the comments you make in world shout/forum posts. Ez low, no GF.
Who are you?! about what weapon enchant you talking about!
Do you know anything about gear mechanic?! Looks not!
Well i will tell you something useful ...
All this weapon +12 dark armor set +12 dark all epic boss jewels give less than 25% of character total power...
60%-70% if not more character total power are brooch jewels and active money spending...
SET OF 6 BROOCH JEWELS STAGE 6 IS ANOTHER DIMENSION OF POWER!! ALL THIS +++DARK IS JUST A CRAP COMPARE WITH IT!!
AND I DONT THINK THAT FOOZ POSSES SUCH JEWELS...

LETS ASK TO MR KILLTIME IF HE STILL HERE )
KILLTIME YOU SPENT WHOLE YOUR FREE ADENA YOU HAD, HUNDREDS BILLIONS TO BUY BROOCH JEWELS...
YOU GOT LVL 6 JEWEL?
HOW MANY LVL 5 JEWEL YOU GOT?
SORRY CAPS ))

BUT ONCE AGAIN! THIS SERVER IS DEAD!
90% DECENT PLAYERS STOP PLAYING HERE...
FROM PPLS WHO STILL HERE MOST ARE OR INCOMPETENT OR LICKERS LIKE YOU, OR JUST A LAZY GUYS LIKE ME, BAKES, WINGEDFREAK, KILLTIME AND ETC...

REASON WHY WE MORE OR LESS ARE STILL HERE IS OUR GEAR...
MOTIVATION IS 80% SOME FUN AND 20% PERSONAL PROBLEMS AGAINST VARIOUS PLAYERS!

IN MY OPINION TRAITOR TRUFFLE IS MOST DIRTY THING EVER I EVER SAW IN L2...
WELL KILLTIME/BAKES AND ETC SAID LIKE TRUFFLE IS JERK BUT WE NOT LIKE FOOZ A BIT MORE )))
AND TRUFFLE IS SO PROUD AND HAPPY BECAUSE OF IT LIKE KID WHO GOT TOY CAR FROM PARENTS...

BUT IN MY OPINION FULL REASON WHY YOUR ALLY IS LARGER IS 3 THINGS...
1)YOU PAY 3-5 TIMES MORE THAN FOOZ!
2)SERVERS IS DEAD...
3)UNLIKE FOOZ/GRAVEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY CONVICTIONS AND SHAME!
BECAUSE YOU ARE READY TO GIVE *** TO MEYANI/TEVAS FOR DRAGONS AND DIRECTLY PAY LARGE AMOUNT OF DRAGON DROP TO SINGLE PLAYERS...
BECAUSE YOU ARE READY TO USE MASSIVE ZERG OF INCOMPETENT LICKERS W/O GIVING THEM ANYTHING... AND ETC
WHILE FOOZ/GRAVEN NOT DOING IT!! THATS ALL...
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:17 PM   #9
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Your math skills blow my mind

Quote:
60%-70% if not more character total power are brooch jewels
Want to test that logic? You can wear brooch jewels, I will not and I will still 2 shot you (quoting fooz).

Unless you do not understand the mathematics behind your posts, I truly feel bad for you.

Quote:
and active money spending....
I was not aware that there was a bonus to my character for buying things from the store, I must be missing out.

All of your anger makes us laugh more.. lol
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 05:48 PM   #10
Backstabb1
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 285
Backstabb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
I am not active player anymore...
Thank god.
Backstabb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:20 PM   #11
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
I am not active player anymore...
No one noticed, you make no difference at all the server. I remember talking to bakes about you, before we started the ally. He just said if alectia doesn't like it they can just leave. Was pretty funny.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:20 PM   #12
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Does Alectia know anything about gear mechanic?! Looks not!
Couldn't have said it better myself.
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:12 AM   #13
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
Your math skills blow my mind

Want to test that logic? You can wear brooch jewels, I will not and I will still 2 shot you (quoting fooz).

Unless you do not understand the mathematics behind your posts, I truly feel bad for you.


I was not aware that there was a bonus to my character for buying things from the store, I must be missing out.

All of your anger makes us laugh more.. lol
ok, imbecile....
what gives +12 dark set + 12 dark weapon compare with + 8 bless r99 set and +8 r99 weapon...

some more p atk/p def, +15% pvp damage/resist + how much 25% hp?

now lets talk about stage 6 ruby+obsidian+diamond+tanzanite+amethist+redcats eye

p atk +9%, soulshot damage +20%, -15% pvp damage, cancel attacker target status, p def +2000, p crit damage -5%, p def +10%, +50000 hp barrier and +15% hp amount for 15 sec reuse 30 sec, pvp damage +15%, chance to receive crit hit -25%, remove invincible from target, p crit damage +12%, p skill crit damage +12%, skill power +5%, max hp&cp +25%

actually effect of tanzanite in hands of skilled player will grant immortality!!

in additional it give skill equal to br+pt ultimate defence in same time and if you have 3-4 or more such ppls in pt you can use it almost all time!!

in additional you can use macro to use tanzanite and after replace it with another lvl 6 jewel for example greater opal so you additionally get attack attribute +120 and deffence attributes +70...

SO YES DIRTY IMBECILE! COMPARE WITH THAT OVERPOWER DARK CRAP IS LOW!

1 pt of +16 dark set + weap +...+ brooch jewel user credit card warriors will grant immortality vs any amount of even +12 dark sets/weaps users...
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:49 PM   #14
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
actually effect of tanzanite in hands of skilled player will grant immortality!!
If whoever Im fighting hits like you do, tanz would not even be needed.

Who has all these +6 jewels? Do you think my CP has a full 6 slot of level 6 jewels?
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:17 PM   #15
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
If whoever Im fighting hits like you do, tanz would not even be needed.

Who has all these +6 jewels? Do you think my CP has a full 6 slot of level 6 jewels?
I don't even have a 6 slot brooch
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:26 PM   #16
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

@alectia, if only 1 piece of information was true.

Quote:
ok, imbecile....
what gives +12 dark set + 12 dark weapon compare with + 8 bless r99 set and +8 r99 weapon...

some more p atk/p def, +15% pvp damage/resist + how much 25% hp?
This is why you are not a "skilled" or "intelligent" player as you mention, without the -pvp damage you might as well be naked vs a dark weapon. So I am not sure what you are trying to prove here.

Quote:
now lets talk about stage 6 ruby+obsidian+diamond+tanzanite+amethist+redcats eye

p atk +9%, soulshot damage +20%, -15% pvp damage, cancel attacker target status, p def +2000, p crit damage -5%, p def +10%, +50000 hp barrier and +15% hp amount for 15 sec reuse 30 sec, pvp damage +15%, chance to receive crit hit -25%, remove invincible from target, p crit damage +12%, p skill crit damage +12%, skill power +5%, max hp&cp +25%
Who has any of that? Truffle and Tron, our DD's, do not even have 1 lvl 5 jewel mentioned above let alone a lvl 6.

And even if you had this "increase" and were in +8 bless r99 armor/weap you would still lose to some1 without brooch jewels in dark armor/weap.. So again not sure what you are proving here.

Quote:
actually effect of tanzanite in hands of skilled player will grant immortality!!
You keep mentioning that are you a skilled player, if you are immortal with a tanz, please fight me.. I wont use any brooch jewels, you can use whatever you want and I will beat you without even healing myself.

Quote:
in additional it give skill equal to br+pt ultimate defence in same time and if you have 3-4 or more such ppls in pt you can use it almost all time!!
Your math again is unparralleled.

The skill has a 15m cooldown, lasts for 1 minute. If 7 members had this skill it would be up for 7minutes and down for 8 before the first person was able to reuse again. So up all the time? I think you might want to go back to primary school for lessons on simple addition.

Quote:
in additional you can use macro to use tanzanite and after replace it with another lvl 6 jewel for example greater opal so you additionally get attack attribute +120 and deffence attributes +70...
Not only do people not have the items you are mentioning but this tactic actually wouldnt work. When you equip any jewel that has a cooldown such as tanzanite the 30 second cooldown triggers so if you were to use it and swap to an opal 6 as used in your example when you needed to tanz again, you couldnt. This is just extremely inaccurate information you are feeding yourself.

Quote:
SO YES DIRTY IMBECILE! COMPARE WITH THAT OVERPOWER DARK CRAP IS LOW!

1 pt of +16 dark set + weap +...+ brooch jewel user credit card warriors will grant immortality vs any amount of even +12 dark sets/weaps users...
Fool and plebfio, the people who you lick, have a party of equally geared and leveled players yet they cannot compete with us.. In fact they cannot even damage us in siege. So again, not true.

In the words of my great leader, Fake news.. Fake news.. this is all fake news...
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:31 PM   #17
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
In the words of my great leader, Fake news.. Fake news.. this is all fake news...
A+ ending to an A+ reply.
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:29 AM   #18
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
The skill has a 15m cooldown, lasts for 1 minute. If 7 members had this skill it would be up for 7minutes and down for 8 before the first person was able to reuse again. So up all the time? I think you might want to go back to primary school for lessons on simple addition.
To further your point, the skill only lasts for 30 seconds, not 1 minute.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:32 AM   #19
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Sieges 4-16

You are so fools....
I was top 30 player on top l2 high 5 pvp server...
I was losing battle for hero vs dankanito for over 1 year lol...
I was loosing olympiad competition vs Tito crew cp (only one thing i lost in fight vs them)
...
But this ... I am so highly disrespected to loose vs these (humans)...
Liars, jerks, lickers, cowards, spineless creatures, imbeciles, traitors, noobs...

I not have mathematic knowledge?! I have diplome of mathematic lol...

For last imbeciles ever i will re explain why i said that 3-4 lvl 6 jewels possessors can use br all time...
Look you coming ally vs ally...
At start your enemy ally use br and you use this skill from jewels...
Mechanic of game give you chance to avoid 1 br by using various defense skills... but you dont need any bcs your skill from jewel has pt ude effect!

As soon as first out you use next! but your opponents skills are already used to neutralize first jewel skill! In 30 sec after second you use be from iss while your enemies which till this moment are still alive(if there will be any)
ARE ALREADY DEAD MEATS W/O ANY REMAINING DEFENSE!!!!
While you have 1-2 more skills remaining!

WTF ARE YOU TALKING AMOUNT?! ******!

You end any ally vs ally before used all your skills...
Your opponents which are sent to village need regroup, until they rgr your skills are reseted ... So thats why i said that you can use this skill almost all time!

How to beat one such pt? ...
Need 5 pt (cp) of +12 dark set/weap skilled users
There is not such amount of such players on dead zaken...
Not even close...

Stop no sense lie that you not have them... You also have marph shirts and donno what more you have...
I am pretty sure that missing something important as well...

With equal gear i wont even fight such low guys like you 1 vs 1 ...
Come 1 vs 3 with equal gear... at least will be fair )))
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM   #20
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 4-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
You are so fools....
I was top 30 player on top l2 high 5 pvp server..
I'll be the first to say that your knowledge of the game rivals that of someone who started playing 20 minutes ago. The only thing you've hit top 30 for is a list of idiots with 0 clue on how to play, and we all know you're number 1.

Your math does not add up. Your logic is flawed. You're an idiot.
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 AM.