Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-20-2017, 05:50 AM   #41
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstabb1 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSUNZ-plfbk

People's CP>Alectia/Fooz/Zaken
WHY DID I LOST 2 MIN TO WATCH THAT ...

Well as i said bunch of noob spenders who call themselves not only cp which they are not...
A number 1 cp lol!!!

Trufflebutter run first and attack while others came only after 10 sec...
Archers cp w/o assist...
A simple button clickers war where more pay win...
I didnot saw anything valuable in this video...
Between peoples who had shields were playing way better but as i saw difference in gear was too high...

P.S Truffle ) simple fact that you are ertheia yul already say all about you...
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:56 PM   #42
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Stupid is as stupid does.
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:08 PM   #43
iDopest
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 165
iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstabb1 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSUNZ-plfbk

People's CP>Alectia/Fooz/Zaken
thanks for giran
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:53 PM   #44
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDopest View Post
thanks for giran
Thanks for Aden
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:33 PM   #45
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Aden..

Thanks for Zaken.. ez server
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 12:28 PM   #46
iDopest
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 165
iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
Aden..

Thanks for Zaken.. ez server
noobs

Last edited by iDopest; 06-21-2017 at 12:43 PM.
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:19 PM   #47
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 138
jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDopest View Post
noobs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSUNZ-plfbk
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:00 PM   #48
BennieXL
Heathen Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: the Attic
Posts: 696
BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
Stupid annoying Iss in party. I see him flash all over the screen .... QQ
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:27 AM   #49
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Really Bennie at least you dont reply please!

Seriously there is nothing valuable in that video...
Just a trufflebutter who ****** up ambush attack and yul ertheias (Peoples)(cp) w/o assist...

Between Truffle rushed forward because he didnot scare at all...
Its because you looking on them like they where mobs and rushed to finish faster and take more frags...So about what pro fight you talking?!

There was button clickers war where more pay easily won!
7 vs 10 from which more than half was down with in 15 sec just because not had gear...
Actually you were like 7 vs 4...

You want what? Should i talk like Following:

Dark Fooz and his clan took giran castle and start to take insane taxes from poor citizens. No one was able to resist them... And poor peoples start to starve... But glorious light warrior Truffle decided to help poor giran citizens... He hired his friends and secretly went to giran...
And then went to free giran castle from bad fooz...
It was hard way! Many angry monsters where around but TRUFFLES reached giran castle together w/o looses...
But spies already informed Fooz and he was waiting...
When forces met each other Hero Truffle rushed forward and attacked...
And Trufflebutters glorious cp greatly outnumbered won hard battle defeated their enemies and throw them to prison area... And after some time expelled them from giran
And then Trufflebutter became great king of giran and bla bla bla happy end...

Between known story but it was called against dragonclaw in game
Well now we will have new against netflixs story ))
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 09:59 PM   #50
Seraphicas
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 14
Seraphicas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Everyone posting here I have some sad news..you're going to want to sit down for this. Nothing in this game matters. Too often I see the term "Factor", "non factor", "insignificant" being tossed around at people. None of you are "Factors" or "Significant". There is no argument ANYONE can make about this cold hard truth. Once the servers are shut down for good, you'll see the fruits of your labors to be a "Factor" or "significant". You'll be left with nothing, with the exception of scratching your head wondering why you spent such a large amount of time and money on something that went "POOF". But it's ok now, it's all over. You can breathe again : )
Seraphicas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:37 PM   #51
Backstabb1
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 285
Backstabb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphicas View Post
Everyone posting here I have some sad news..you're going to want to sit down for this. Nothing in this game matters. Too often I see the term "Factor", "non factor", "insignificant" being tossed around at people. None of you are "Factors" or "Significant". There is no argument ANYONE can make about this cold hard truth. Once the servers are shut down for good, you'll see the fruits of your labors to be a "Factor" or "significant". You'll be left with nothing, with the exception of scratching your head wondering why you spent such a large amount of time and money on something that went "POOF". But it's ok now, it's all over. You can breathe again : )
What a ****-post... only thing happening here is trash talk in a competitive game. Half of L2 is PvPing on forums and in world shout. Save it for people who care.
Backstabb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:40 AM   #52
YesIsTime
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 364
YesIsTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstabb1 View Post
What a ****-post... only thing happening here is trash talk in a competitive game. Half of L2 is PvPing on forums and in world shout. Save it for people who care.
You guys on Zaken don't trash talk. You guys are really sensitive. It is pretty bad.
YesIsTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:22 AM   #53
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesIsTime View Post
You guys on Zaken don't trash talk. You guys are really sensitive. It is pretty bad.
Quit projecting lol. You should be in a dress you're so sensitive.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:43 AM   #54
YesIsTime
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 364
YesIsTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
Quit projecting lol. You should be in a dress you're so sensitive.
Projecting? No no no, haha. That is not what that means.

Example:

1.
I/anyone say something positive/make a statement based on reality.
You say something condescending that is incoherent because you want to maintain delusional control over everyone.

2.
You say something outrageously toxic unprovoked protecting your inflamed ego.
I call you/anyone out on it.
You reply "Lawl, qq, quit the game, Learn to play/buy more nccoin to get skill"


Keep digging yourself that hole credit card warriors.
YesIsTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:13 PM   #55
Melaney
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 169
Melaney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesIsTime View Post
Projecting? No no no, haha. That is not what that means.

Example:

1.
I/anyone say something positive/make a statement based on reality.
You say something condescending that is incoherent because you want to maintain delusional control over everyone.

2.
You say something outrageously toxic unprovoked protecting your inflamed ego.
I call you/anyone out on it.
You reply "Lawl, qq, quit the game, Learn to play/buy more nccoin to get skill"


Keep digging yourself that hole credit card warriors.
He's just mad he can't afford to play Lineage 2 properly.

Last edited by Melaney; 06-23-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Melaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:26 PM   #56
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaney View Post
He's just made he can't afford to play Lineage 2 properly.
Hi Dude.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:28 PM   #57
Luczin
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,093
Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesIsTime View Post
Projecting? No no no, haha. That is not what that means.

Example:

1.
I/anyone say something positive/make a statement based on reality.
You say something condescending that is incoherent because you want to maintain delusional control over everyone.

2.
You say something outrageously toxic unprovoked protecting your inflamed ego.
I call you/anyone out on it.
You reply "Lawl, qq, quit the game, Learn to play/buy more nccoin to get skill"


Keep digging yourself that hole credit card warriors.
Digging a hole? Nccoin has nothing to do with skill. Ask rufio's CP, fooz, graven, etc.

You make up **** and just keep repeating it, which is why people hate you, at least part of the reason.
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:44 PM   #58
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
7 vs 10 from which more than half was down with in 15 sec just because not had gear...
Actually you were like 7 vs 4...
"It was only 7v4 because you guys killed them too fast"

Sorry Im late, busy week.
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 04:08 PM   #59
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
"It was only 7v4 because you guys killed them too fast"

Sorry Im late, busy week.
No you dumb...
It was 7 vs 4 because they had no pay gear to resist damage...
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 04:30 PM   #60
AltCtrlDel
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 9
AltCtrlDel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: R.I.P Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
No you dumb...
It was 7 vs 4 because they had no pay gear to resist damage...
No "pay gear to resist damage" anywhere in that CP ? LOL, your daily nonsense posts really make my day, but sometimes I feel bad laughing in case you were dropped on the head when you were a child..
AltCtrlDel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.