Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-26-2017, 11:53 AM   #1
jaGerX
Hungry Spirit

jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Siegs 06/26/2017

Yet another fail by KG even after they reported TruffleButter away for the siege.

For 1hr 45m the People's CP and the RangRang alliance vs Fooz/VisaCard and their legion of mouth breathers still couldnt wipe us 1 time. Eventually, they gave up and took a castle from a 1 man clan with minutes to spare.

After 4 months of telling us that "next siege we are gonna show you who your boss is!"

Ha.

Thanks for the free server, thanks for dropping wars again!
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:57 PM   #2
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

It was another great Castle Siege. We were nearly indestructible. Unfortunately we could not kill either after one of us was send to Coconut Heaven. Hahahaha
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:16 PM   #3
iDopest
Dark Knight

iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

the banned / muted people QQ Squad lol
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:06 AM   #4
crystall
Grave Predator

crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:53 AM   #5
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

Wink Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDopest View Post
the banned / muted people QQ Squad lol
To be honest. I don't know what is more depressing. A Constant Party that get's mass petitioned by all the enemies non stop or the part where it took you guys 20 months to finally rule the Server for only 1 month before it's getting closed in the next. LOL
Old 07-02-2017, 12:27 PM   #6
iHaki
Elpy

iHaki is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieXL View Post
or the part where it took you guys 20 months to finally rule the Server for only 1 month before it's getting closed in the next. LOL
What are u talking about? Nnc (FOOZ) have rule this server much more then any 1

Truffle's side rule for like 10 month ? WITH FOOZ , RUFIO , GRAVEN ... when that ally broke truffle lose gainak open field raids instantly .! always remember when truffle call meyani to get dragons
And slowly lose EVERYTHING
Stop lies to yourself !

At last foozs side have rule that server 10+ months alone 7-8 months with trufflers

QQ more
iHaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:12 AM   #7
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

Arrow Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHaki View Post
What are u talking about? Nnc (FOOZ) have rule this server much more then any 1

Truffle's side rule for like 10 month ? WITH FOOZ , RUFIO , GRAVEN ... when that ally broke truffle lose gainak open field raids instantly .! always remember when truffle call meyani to get dragons
And slowly lose EVERYTHING
Stop lies to yourself !

At last foozs side have rule that server 10+ months alone 7-8 months with trufflers

QQ more
You guys don't even remember what you even did in the past. Fooz, Graven, Rufio, or any other 1 CP Clan never ruled anything. You were all by-products trying to rule the server and fail miserably in any way possible. Netflix, LostBoys, Ephemeral. They all meant nothing to zero. They all tried to create Clans and rule the Server. You all were crying (especially Rufio) about there was no PvP and still always those 1 CP Clans keep ending up in the same alliance with the biggest Clan on the Server who was killing Dragons, leeching of field RAIDS. Without Truffle, Jon and Tron, you all mean nothing. After leeching of Dragons and Field RAIDS, taking free gear and levels you start backstabbing once the Clan got scammed by Knux? After that all of those 1 CP parties hooked up together and ended in the same scammed Clan full of hippocrites, scammers and lyers. It's a FACT.

Fooz alone never achieved a single thing for himself in the whole Server. Not without leeching of others like the leech he always has been from the start. Winning-team joiner XXL. Still KG is a joke. Selling of Dragon Claws to Tevas for 5b each, other Dragon drops such as Blessing Scrolls to your enemies and Eternal Dark Stones for 300 million or less to my private shop in Aden. I guess all of them trying to create more Adena and cash out before the merger hits next month. You all so blinded by hate and trashing, mass petitioning the one thing that kills you in the server that you fail to see what's happening in your own Clan. Thanks for the Dark Stones. I already purchased 150 of them sofar from the same Players who've been farming Gainak the last couple of weeks. Thanks again!

Yes, Truffle called for Meyani, KillTime and me to help at Dragons. All what they said about us in the past we forgot instantly, because there is only one enemy more worse then himself and thats Fooz!!! History from long before even from another Server. Once a scammer and a lyer always a scammer and a lyer. You all must be so proud sitting in a Clan who got re-called and scammed from the same Players who Ruled the Server even without you leechers. So proud you all are. Even that Clan Level 11 you did not make yourself. You stole it, bought it from a scammer. All you did was, watch how they did it, learn how to do it and steal it. Backstab, backstab, backstab and meanwhile complain and mass-petition them even knowing the Server is dead and with the merger still incomming. You should change name of Clan to Guild of Thieves. Literally nothing you guys did was achieved by yourselves. That's why I said Gratz for ruling the Server in its last weeks of dying breath. LOOOL Without Truffle you Ruled ZEROOOO before.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:19 AM   #8
Daishuks
Goblin Lord

Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieXL View Post
You guys don't even remember what you even did in the past. Fooz, Graven, Rufio, or any other 1 CP Clan never ruled anything. You were all by-products trying to rule the server and fail miserably in any way possible. Netflix, LostBoys, Ephemeral. They all meant nothing to zero. They all tried to create Clans and rule the Server. You all were crying (especially Rufio) about there was no PvP and still always those 1 CP Clans keep ending up in the same alliance with the biggest Clan on the Server who was killing Dragons, leeching of field RAIDS. Without Truffle, Jon and Tron, you all mean nothing. After leeching of Dragons and Field RAIDS, taking free gear and levels you start backstabbing once the Clan got scammed by Knux? After that all of those 1 CP parties hooked up together and ended in the same scammed Clan full of hippocrites, scammers and lyers. It's a FACT.

Fooz alone never achieved a single thing for himself in the whole Server. Not without leeching of others like the leech he always has been from the start. Winning-team joiner XXL. Still KG is a joke. Selling of Dragon Claws to Tevas for 5b each, other Dragon drops such as Blessing Scrolls to your enemies and Eternal Dark Stones for 300 million or less to my private shop in Aden. I guess all of them trying to create more Adena and cash out before the merger hits next month. You all so blinded by hate and trashing, mass petitioning the one thing that kills you in the server that you fail to see what's happening in your own Clan. Thanks for the Dark Stones. I already purchased 150 of them sofar from the same Players who've been farming Gainak the last couple of weeks. Thanks again!

Yes, Truffle called for Meyani, KillTime and me to help at Dragons. All what they said about us in the past we forgot instantly, because there is only one enemy more worse then himself and thats Fooz!!! History from long before even from another Server. Once a scammer and a lyer always a scammer and a lyer. You all must be so proud sitting in a Clan who got re-called and scammed from the same Players who Ruled the Server even without you leechers. So proud you all are. Even that Clan Level 11 you did not make yourself. You stole it, bought it from a scammer. All you did was, watch how they did it, learn how to do it and steal it. Backstab, backstab, backstab and meanwhile complain and mass-petition them even knowing the Server is dead and with the merger still incomming. You should change name of Clan to Guild of Thieves. Literally nothing you guys did was achieved by yourselves. That's why I said Gratz for ruling the Server in its last weeks of dying breath. LOOOL Without Truffle you Ruled ZEROOOO before.
Are you drunk? Or just drinking their poison? Graven and baps were doing the 101 raids for MONTHS, before anyone else was doing them. As for the other things, rufio/fooz/graven aka the Netflix/ephemeral ally has always moved together, just so happened we have always been doing dragons, so who is carrying who? There was a couple months after Netflix fell apart we needed to gather our bearings. But again no we are doing them all again, plus we took over anakim/lilith, also not sure if you realize all of this, but ephemeral is also a lvl 11 clan with all the skills learned, we could have all went into ephemeral and it would have been the exact same clan, except we joined kg to troll, and the whole knux thing that wasn't any of our ideas so keep QQ like we are the ones that caused it.
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:49 AM   #9
xJag
Tainted Zombie

xJag is an unknown quantity at this point

Graven and baps did 101s? bro.. lol

Graven got them maybe 5 total times in the 4 months they were around before we allied you guys.. Also they didnt see a single 103 until after the ally.

The 2 times your perma 101 squad attempted them we stopped you and took them from you.

Just like we did for 3 months after ally broke.

Problem is we are now 105 and dont care to do them yet you still cant take them from destijil.

You think being in a scammed clan with 4 known scammers is a troll? You think its funny? You think robbing people is funny? You think crime is funny?

The reason you did not join Ephemeral is because you and graven have no spine and gave up leading to Fooz, not because you actually had a say in the matter.

Also, I dont even think you were 99 before we plvld you..

"I am on officer in Ephemeral, I demand a raid spot".. remember that? I remember PKing you whenever you came near.
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:01 PM   #10
xJag
Tainted Zombie

Gathering your bearings?

You literally were in a cave with 90% of your ally quitting until we gave you the rope to climb out.

You also did not know how to do lilith/anakim even when we were in ally together.. you would load 1 toon and go afk and cry that you werent on the top of the rotation..

Your ally failed lilith and anakim everytime after the ally break until healana came back and showed you how to do it.

You all have literally had a daddy of some sort to carry you through life..
Old 07-03-2017, 12:16 PM   #11
Daishuks
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJag View Post
Gathering your bearings?

You literally were in a cave with 90% of your ally quitting until we gave you the rope to climb out.

You also did not know how to do lilith/anakim even when we were in ally together.. you would load 1 toon and go afk and cry that you werent on the top of the rotation..

Your ally failed lilith and anakim everytime after the ally break until healana came back and showed you how to do it.

You all have literally had a daddy of some sort to carry you through life..
Lol? Healena did 1 raid with us. 1 time and you haven't seen one since then. And for ur info, I was 101 and I almost never came to those raids with you guys.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:28 PM   #12
xJag
Tainted Zombie

And you couldnt do 1 until he showed you plebs how to do it.

You werent allowed at raids. You werent on the list.

Still arent, unless we need a SoS box.. you still do that for us like a good little pet.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:43 PM   #13
Daishuks
Goblin Lord

Quote:
And you couldnt do 1 until he showed you plebs how to do it.

You werent allowed at raids. You werent on the list.

Still arent, unless we need a SoS box.. you still do that for us like a good little pet.
And CANT? Take the raids from destijil? What are you talking about? We CANT stay awake until 3 am to take some from him. Lol the same way you guys CANT take anthy and valakas away from us, it's at a terrible time for you guys lols, the only thing you guys have going for you is a solid pvp GROUP, if any of you get singled out or even a partial group, you get grounded. Like I said for a couple months sure you have aden but who cares? Is aden winning you guys all the dragons? Or all the anakim/lilith raids? No not at all far from it. Gg bud oh and by the way, I'd like to throw this out there, we are the first clan on zaken to successfully defend a castle in dim siege, so suck a fat one.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:04 PM   #14
xJag
Tainted Zombie

I can see that you are quite triggered by being disproven time and time again but here is some more for you.

Yesterday, 4 nukers 2 tanks no healers beat cashmeoutside, fishstick, rufio, shook, jeffreydahmer, zestians.. 2 archers 2 healers 1 tank...

In fact your buddies lost so bad that they brought out the most stacked party they could and struggled to kill people..

We brought an even party 1 time, beat them again and they never came back.

Sniffo and I later went out to parn 2v14 and it took visa, shook, cash, gungan, vandamme 30minutes to kill the 2 of us and visa had a valiant, might buff, energy drink, dandy, etc etc etc on.. lol for just 2 ppl.. 2...

There is no getting caught.. we can get caught 1v7 and you guys are not a problem.. Fooz struggles to kill a 101 nuker.. like how ?

As for the defense of a dim castle, KG held giran for 1 month. We got scammed before the 3rd defense and I believe it was held on accident because no one came to take it.

So no, you are not the first to successfully defend a dim castle on zaken. No, you are not the first at anything.. just no..
Old 07-03-2017, 02:27 PM   #15
AAZ
Tainted Zombie

AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As for the defense of a dim castle, KG held giran for 1 month. We got scammed before the 3rd defense and I believe it was held on accident because no one came to take it.

So no, you are not the first to successfully defend a dim castle on zaken. No, you are not the first at anything.. just no..
But wait they scammed that clan, don't they get our previous accomplishments with it?
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:38 PM   #16
xJag
Tainted Zombie

ah yes, that must be how they calculate their dominance of the server.. it includes all things HighTimers => Oddity => KG
Old 07-03-2017, 03:26 PM   #17
Daishuks
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
But wait they scammed that clan, don't they get our previous accomplishments with it?
I still struggle to see how you buying an account putting clan leader on said bought account, getting the account recalled because the guy doesn't like you, is our fault at all.. and never mind the fact that kg/oddity was originally elvis' clan to begin with. So happens elvis was able to bargain with the guy to get it back.. lol your moral compass is so messed up you fail to realize all of the issues you guys are having, you brought it upon urselves.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:28 PM   #18
Daishuks
Goblin Lord

Quote:
I can see that you are quite triggered by being disproven time and time again but here is some more for you.

Yesterday, 4 nukers 2 tanks no healers beat cashmeoutside, fishstick, rufio, shook, jeffreydahmer, zestians.. 2 archers 2 healers 1 tank...

In fact your buddies lost so bad that they brought out the most stacked party they could and struggled to kill people..

We brought an even party 1 time, beat them again and they never came back.

Sniffo and I later went out to parn 2v14 and it took visa, shook, cash, gungan, vandamme 30minutes to kill the 2 of us and visa had a valiant, might buff, energy drink, dandy, etc etc etc on.. lol for just 2 ppl.. 2...

There is no getting caught.. we can get caught 1v7 and you guys are not a problem.. Fooz struggles to kill a 101 nuker.. like how ?

On this note here, you guys constantly brag we will 7vs21 ur top cps no problem, not a single one of our cps was all there, when rufio cp showed up you guys were all down minus vd within the BR round.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:32 PM   #19
xJag
Tainted Zombie

Interestingly enough, you are wrong again.

Elvis was never clan leader of Oddity.

It was LuisXVII (not elvis or even in his CP) and then 6instict. The original 6instict not the moron who bought his account. At least 6 was in the same CP but no not Elvis.

Just so happens Elvis isnt even in KG now and all people involved with the recall and scam are in KG...

Your blinded by your own stupidity. If the tables were reversed, you wouldve smashed your keyboard across your wifes head.

One thing we have not done and you were the first to do is orchestrate a major scam and openly admit it happened on forums and there are no consequences. Talk about a messed up moral compass.

What problem do we have? Our cp is 7 ppl who are 105 with max gear and are being recruited by every clan in NCWest.. How bout you?
Old 07-03-2017, 03:33 PM   #20
xJag
Tainted Zombie

What? lol bro VD and I tanked all of them for 30m