Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-03-2017, 03:41 PM   #21
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishuks View Post
I still struggle to see how you buying an account putting clan leader on said bought account, getting the account recalled because the guy doesn't like you, is our fault at all.. and never mind the fact that kg/oddity was originally elvis' clan to begin with. So happens elvis was able to bargain with the guy to get it back.. lol your moral compass is so messed up you fail to realize all of the issues you guys are having, you brought it upon urselves.
You realize I used to have Oddity in ally when I was leading Bloodwatch... Elvis was never the clan leader. Speaking of my Bloodwatch days, I also had Ephemeral in ally when Graven wasnt a pushover.

You claim to be "Loyal" but as soon as the account was recalled you followed everyone after that nice clan warehouse. Loyalty to what, some dark stones? Speaking of a moral compass, hows that look when your ally has to mass report for name changes and attempted temp bans because they cant beat us in 7vsAny PvP? Im just curious because its clearly McBolas that are messed up. Im just waiting until Neutron realizes that you guys are attempting to use L2Support to carry out what you guys feel is right. But you all have unoffensive and perfectly PG names right?
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:48 PM   #22
AAZ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishuks View Post
On this note here, you guys constantly brag we will 7vs21 ur top cps no problem, not a single one of our cps was all there, when rufio cp showed up you guys were all down minus vd within the BR round.
What 7vs21? The random group Jager and I started? If you were actually there you might remember that Jager and I alone survived for 3+ rounds of BR and yul skills. Im pretty sure that was after you died to his feoh tho... when we had no healers.
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:08 PM   #23
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJag View Post
Interestingly enough, you are wrong again.

Elvis was never clan leader of Oddity.

It was LuisXVII (not elvis or even in his CP) and then 6instict. The original 6instict not the moron who bought his account. At least 6 was in the same CP but no not Elvis.

Just so happens Elvis isnt even in KG now and all people involved with the recall and scam are in KG...

Your blinded by your own stupidity. If the tables were reversed, you wouldve smashed your keyboard across your wifes head.

One thing we have not done and you were the first to do is orchestrate a major scam and openly admit it happened on forums and there are no consequences. Talk about a messed up moral compass.

What problem do we have? Our cp is 7 ppl who are 105 with max gear and are being recruited by every clan in NCWest.. How bout you?
Orchestrated? What in the hell are you talking about?? We were just as devastated as you guys were, well maybe not quite, since the character was lost to you too, but we have literally zero to do with it, we tried to get portions of what we lost back, but he had already sold/enchanted/vendored most of everything you guys had stockpiled in there, we didn't see anything back except the clan. And if you guys didn't freak the hell out in the first place we probabky could have gotten it back and teamed up again anyway, but you wanted this and caused a rift.
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:09 PM   #24
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
What 7vs21? The random group Jager and I started? If you were actually there you might remember that Jager and I alone survived for 3+ rounds of BR and yul skills. Im pretty sure that was after you died to his feoh tho... when we had no healers.
Actually lynuss is the one that hit me really hard, I didn't see anything from anyone else
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:13 PM   #25
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
You realize I used to have Oddity in ally when I was leading Bloodwatch... Elvis was never the clan leader. Speaking of my Bloodwatch days, I also had Ephemeral in ally when Graven wasnt a pushover.

You claim to be "Loyal" but as soon as the account was recalled you followed everyone after that nice clan warehouse. Loyalty to what, some dark stones? Speaking of a moral compass, hows that look when your ally has to mass report for name changes and attempted temp bans because they cant beat us in 7vsAny PvP? Im just curious because its clearly McBolas that are messed up. Im just waiting until Neutron realizes that you guys are attempting to use L2Support to carry out what you guys feel is right. But you all have unoffensive and perfectly PG names right?
I don't know what names you are referring to, and like I said, we never seen a single item back from that **** show anyways, and the mass reporting I don't know who is doing it anymore everyone says it wasn't me, but maybe just maybe if you followed the name creation guidelines in the first place none of that would be an issue right now, but what do I know. Lol.
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:14 PM   #26
xJag
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 53
xJag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

How many times can one person be disproven in the course of the day.

After the clan was scammed and we created a new clan and ally, Graven left ally because we wouldnt give one of you non-contributors a 7s. Fooz and co rejoined Netflix and all you guys did was complain about how loot was not fair. So we opened the floor to discuss new loot options and during this time Fooz opened war on our new clan and tried to steal 101/103 raids from us as well as Lindy.. sadly.. very unsuccessfully. This lead to arguing in our whatsapp group that you werent welcome to join because you are irrelevant. Fooz said "Ill just 2 shot your entire cp" to which we saw a challenge and moved on from the deadweight that you all were.

This was proven by none of you knowing how to do lilith/anakim. Us beating you at every dragon on both pvp and pve.. Your pvp toons were constantly floored and we out dpsed all of your PvE toons.. even gravens lvl 6 ruby.

You are inferior.

And yes orchestrated. Clock and Knux told people how they had been working on this scam for over a month and soon as they did it that they reached out to you guys.

If you werent scammers you wouldnt be in KG.

Then again, NetflixNChill is a scammed clan as well..
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:53 PM   #27
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJag View Post
How many times can one person be disproven in the course of the day.

After the clan was scammed and we created a new clan and ally, Graven left ally because we wouldnt give one of you non-contributors a 7s. Fooz and co rejoined Netflix and all you guys did was complain about how loot was not fair. So we opened the floor to discuss new loot options and during this time Fooz opened war on our new clan and tried to steal 101/103 raids from us as well as Lindy.. sadly.. very unsuccessfully. This lead to arguing in our whatsapp group that you werent welcome to join because you are irrelevant. Fooz said "Ill just 2 shot your entire cp" to which we saw a challenge and moved on from the deadweight that you all were.

This was proven by none of you knowing how to do lilith/anakim. Us beating you at every dragon on both pvp and pve.. Your pvp toons were constantly floored and we out dpsed all of your PvE toons.. even gravens lvl 6 ruby.

You are inferior.

And yes orchestrated. Clock and Knux told people how they had been working on this scam for over a month and soon as they did it that they reached out to you guys.

If you werent scammers you wouldnt be in KG.

Then again, NetflixNChill is a scammed clan as well..
You see this is your side of the story, I am trying to give you what was going through ours, why would we join a brand new clan under the same management that had 500-600 bil worth of gear in a warehouse instead of handing it out? Why wouldn't everyone just join a currently made lvl 11 clan? It doesn't make sense, clock and knux probably did plan it, but we didn't know anything about it, every time it came to getting dark stones or our portion of the loot it was a fight and an excuse on every front. Why would we want to join something like that all over again? Can you blame people? You just lost 500-600 bil worth of clan funds, and said oh well **** them lol. How long was that clan warehouse full? Where was the extra stuff going? Personal warehouse toons? Most likely, did anyone see reimbursement for lost items? Besides sniffo? Nope. Did you ever plan on paying anyone back? Nope.
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:56 PM   #28
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMichael View Post
How many times can dashucks be proven wrong in one thread lol? I remember when fooz made that private whatsapp and told us to keep quite about it, so graven and his cries wouldn't know when we were doing raids, good times!
No one said we didn't believe you lol, everyone has their own agendas, under wraps, it was no secret that Graven's portion of the group was excluded on many fronts, not 100% sure why that is, and it will probably never be known, anyway it is what it is. I'm not being proven wrong, there are 2 sides to every story.
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:29 PM   #29
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Here's to sole reason they didn't join ephemeral.

Graven won't give up leader to fooz and fooz wants to be in control. That's why fooz went to netflix. You're on here lying through your teeth or maybe you're just an idiot and oblivious.

Daishuks your account of what happened is like a blind person trying to hit a dart board. Also we both know you knew clockwork and them schemed it, you said yourself to me in game. You're a liar and you can't keep them all straight it's funny. At least be consistent..
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:30 PM   #30
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishuks View Post
No one said we didn't believe you lol, everyone has their own agendas, under wraps, it was no secret that Graven's portion of the group was excluded on many fronts, not 100% sure why that is, and it will probably never be known, anyway it is what it is. I'm not being proven wrong, there are 2 sides to every story.
Excluded because useless. Foods and rufios words "why give gear to undergeared toons who are useless in pvp"... you know already know this... stop lying.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:32 PM   #31
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Here's to sole reason they didn't join ephemeral.

Graven won't give up leader to fooz and fooz wants to be in control. That's why fooz went to netflix. You're on here lying through your teeth or maybe you're just an idiot and oblivious.

Daishuks your account of what happened is like a blind person trying to hit a dart board. Also we both know you knew clockwork and them schemed it, you said yourself to me in game. You're a liar and you can't keep them all straight it's funny. At least be consistent..
Found out way down the road that they did sure, but in the first couple days? No I didn't know. And graven never wanted to leave ephemeral in the first place, so upon the clan disbanding of course he would go back to ephemeral..
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:34 PM   #32
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Also, you guys had nothing until ncsoft made another terrible change to the game which has killed it even more. Dragons not being a pvp zone and click based.

Let's hit on the guys being banned from the forums temporarily... we did it for the lolz if you can't honestly see that we were trolling them then you need your brain checked.

Now bragging about heroes... you took one which was fed out and that truffle wasn't even around. Jonsnow played literally the last weekend only as well. We both know and your clan knows you can't win those hero's straight up unless we don't play.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:36 PM   #33
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishuks View Post
Found out way down the road that they did sure, but in the first couple days? No I didn't know. And graven never wanted to leave ephemeral in the first place, so upon the clan disbanding of course he would go back to ephemeral..
I don't care what graven did, kg wasn't kept to troll and you know it. That's the point, it was kept so foozing could retain control. Also sniffo wasn't reimbursed the cp pooled a couple grand worth of gear to buy his **** back clown.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:37 PM   #34
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Also, you guys had nothing until ncsoft made another terrible change to the game which has killed it even more. Dragons not being a pvp zone and click based.

Let's hit on the guys being banned from the forums temporarily... we did it for the lolz if you can't honestly see that we were trolling them then you need your brain checked.

Now bragging about heroes... you took one which was fed out and that truffle wasn't even around. Jonsnow played literally the last weekend only as well. We both know and your clan knows you can't win those hero's straight up unless we don't play.
You obviously weren't there all month then, cuz j0n got his *** spanked in oly all month, lol
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:38 PM   #35
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
I don't care what graven did, kg wasn't kept to troll and you know it. That's the point, it was kept so foozing could retain control.
Oh that's probably true, but he's not in control, none of the loot goes to fooz or the clan warehouse. He is clan leader sure. But we run it exactly how we wanted the original kg run, with multiple leaders who all have an equal say.
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:40 PM   #36
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
I don't care what graven did, kg wasn't kept to troll and you know it. That's the point, it was kept so foozing could retain control. Also sniffo wasn't reimbursed the cp pooled a couple grand worth of gear to buy his **** back clown.
The cp pooled, sure maybe some of it came from ur pocket, but I'm sure ur personal clan warehouse toons where you kept all the extra stuff sure helped
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:43 PM   #37
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishuks View Post
The cp pooled, sure maybe some of it came from ur pocket, but I'm sure ur personal clan warehouse toons where you kept all the extra stuff sure helped
That's a lie, sadly I wish it were true. I wish we were as dishonest as you and the people you played with. This game doesn't run our lives though and that's all it is for you and a lot of your buddies. All of it came from our pockets, we didn't have any extra toons lol. This is the only thing you have and you're just desperate hoping it's true.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:45 PM   #38
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishuks View Post
You obviously weren't there all month then, cuz j0n got his *** spanked in oly all month, lol
By who? Losing to a full gear archer and or evis is nothing to be embarrassed about. Bullseye and a pinpoint and you can lose the match... also evis should never lose to healer....
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:46 PM   #39
Daishuks
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 43
Daishuks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
That's a lie, sadly I wish it were true. I wish we were as dishonest as you and the people you played with. This game doesn't run our lives though and that's all it is for you and a lot of your buddies. All of it came from our pockets, we didn't have any extra toons lol. This is the only thing you have and you're just desperate hoping it's true.
No I honestly hope it isn't true lol, I don't want any of that to be true, I want the people that put in a lot of work to make it to raids bring numbers bring iss or sos to stuff get rewarded even if it's a little bit. I wouldn't wish what happened to sniffo on anyone.
Daishuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:47 PM   #40
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishuks View Post
Oh that's probably true, but he's not in control, none of the loot goes to fooz or the clan warehouse. He is clan leader sure. But we run it exactly how we wanted the original kg run, with multiple leaders who all have an equal say.
No they run it that way because it was the only way to pull you gullible clowns back in. You're doing to the other cps in your alliance just what rufio fooz and graven did to your cp in the old alliance.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 AM.