Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-10-2017, 04:00 PM   #61
iDopest
Dark Knight

iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Siegs 06/26/2017

I have 218 points atm btw, while you were fake afk j0n.
(20 from jagerx) (85 from sumowned) (30 from destijil)
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 04:04 PM   #62
iDopest
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieXL View Post
You guys don't even remember what you even did in the past. Fooz, Graven, Rufio, or any other 1 CP Clan never ruled anything. You were all by-products trying to rule the server and fail miserably in any way possible. Netflix, LostBoys, Ephemeral. They all meant nothing to zero. They all tried to create Clans and rule the Server. You all were crying (especially Rufio) about there was no PvP and still always those 1 CP Clans keep ending up in the same alliance with the biggest Clan on the Server who was killing Dragons, leeching of field RAIDS. Without Truffle, Jon and Tron, you all mean nothing. After leeching of Dragons and Field RAIDS, taking free gear and levels you start backstabbing once the Clan got scammed by Knux? After that all of those 1 CP parties hooked up together and ended in the same scammed Clan full of hippocrites, scammers and lyers. It's a FACT.

Fooz alone never achieved a single thing for himself in the whole Server. Not without leeching of others like the leech he always has been from the start. Winning-team joiner XXL. Still KG is a joke. Selling of Dragon Claws to Tevas for 5b each, other Dragon drops such as Blessing Scrolls to your enemies and Eternal Dark Stones for 300 million or less to my private shop in Aden. I guess all of them trying to create more Adena and cash out before the merger hits next month. You all so blinded by hate and trashing, mass petitioning the one thing that kills you in the server that you fail to see what's happening in your own Clan. Thanks for the Dark Stones. I already purchased 150 of them sofar from the same Players who've been farming Gainak the last couple of weeks. Thanks again!

Yes, Truffle called for Meyani, KillTime and me to help at Dragons. All what they said about us in the past we forgot instantly, because there is only one enemy more worse then himself and thats Fooz!!! History from long before even from another Server. Once a scammer and a lyer always a scammer and a lyer. You all must be so proud sitting in a Clan who got re-called and scammed from the same Players who Ruled the Server even without you leechers. So proud you all are. Even that Clan Level 11 you did not make yourself. You stole it, bought it from a scammer. All you did was, watch how they did it, learn how to do it and steal it. Backstab, backstab, backstab and meanwhile complain and mass-petition them even knowing the Server is dead and with the merger still incomming. You should change name of Clan to Guild of Thieves. Literally nothing you guys did was achieved by yourselves. That's why I said Gratz for ruling the Server in its last weeks of dying breath. LOOOL Without Truffle you Ruled ZEROOOO before.
we don't sell dragon claws bruh
Old 07-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #63
iDopest
Dark Knight

how about sourdiesel, cash, bakes, me and graven beating j0n flawlessly in oly tho . rip j0ns career. . back to the open road #TeamMinivan
Old 07-10-2017, 05:03 PM   #64
YesIsTime
Grave Predator

YesIsTime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDopest View Post
how about sourdiesel, cash, bakes, me and graven beating j0n flawlessly in oly tho . rip j0ns career. . back to the open road #TeamMinivan
lmfao
YesIsTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:36 PM   #65
iDopest
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMichael View Post
lol Please. I beat sour 80% of the time (should be 0% but he is so bad at DC in olympiad, not sure how he doesn't win 100% of his matches like October would), beat cash 95% of the time. Bakes is hard thanks to ncsoft, and ya graven is a beast to beat on EE. We all know what happens when I'm on SE though.
se not gonna make a difference
Old 07-11-2017, 07:04 AM   #66
crystall
Grave Predator

crystall is an unknown quantity at this point

What names now have muted (peoples) (cp) members?
I should know to differ one monkey type from another...
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:56 AM   #67
xJag
Tainted Zombie

xJag is an unknown quantity at this point

how was last weekend for cash and sour? Bested them on 2 separate toons.

Bakes gets donkeyed by my healer.. still too rookie at ISS though..

Fooz you run from me on any class vs your healer.

But not rookie enough to lose to sour on the disadvantage class vs class.... no DC should ever lose to any other ISS class vs class... garbage players..

How bout you still cant wipe our group 5vX when we have no sonatas.. trololool
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #68
CashMeOutside
Goblin Lord

CashMeOutside is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
lol Please. I beat sour 80% of the time (should be 0% but he is so bad at DC in olympiad, not sure how he doesn't win 100% of his matches like October would), beat cash 95% of the time. Bakes is hard thanks to ncsoft, and ya graven is a beast to beat on EE. We all know what happens when I'm on SE though.

https://i.gyazo.com/a7b744c06a1d67dc...80660d5452.png

https://gyazo.com/d68e7739138c3b195e538edfdf5de2fc

https://gyazo.com/cf2af860d3864f97c1aa76a678298640

ez only fought me 3 times last month keep on dodging.
CashMeOutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:34 PM   #69
CashMeOutside
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJag View Post
how was last weekend for cash and sour? Bested them on 2 separate toons.

Bakes gets donkeyed by my healer.. still too rookie at ISS though..

Fooz you run from me on any class vs your healer.

But not rookie enough to lose to sour on the disadvantage class vs class.... no DC should ever lose to any other ISS class vs class... garbage players..

How bout you still cant wipe our group 5vX when we have no sonatas.. trololool
Last weekend went fine. Congrats you got me once? I'm not perfect and you know the saying "every squirrel gets a nut once in a while".
Old 07-11-2017, 08:38 PM   #70
Drey
Hungry Spirit

Drey is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm seems like j0n is the liar now..
Drey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:05 AM   #71
CashMeOutside
Goblin Lord

Quote:
LOL, what about the other 20 times we have fought over the past few months, where you beat me once? You're a joke, I never dodge you or anyone else. Funny, the only time I saw you in standby the last weekend, was after I got out of a match. Every single time. If you want, we can sign with each other every single match, next time I do olympiad if you want? We should get each other every time, if we keep everyone else out of our wave. My guess is you won't, because it is you who dodges me non stop for the past 4 months.

Like you said to Chris, every now and then a squirrel gets a nut. I'm sure you were projecting when you typed that to him.
Someone's mad careful don't pop a vessel. Such a ez trigger. Someone put this guy back on suicide watch!
Old 07-12-2017, 11:25 AM   #72
CashMeOutside
Goblin Lord

Quote:
hahah nice try little guy, nothing angry in my post. We only laugh at you clowns, after trolling you so hard, hope you realize that.

As I said, we can sign every olympiad match together, next time I do olympiad and I have over 10 matches. Last weekend we could probably get 20 fights in. You man enough to do it? The challenge has been dropped.
Sure thing kiddo.