https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3qst5Mkdo

#GenoLives
Lalalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:16 PM   #2
YesIsTime
Grave Predator

YesIsTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A lil remind of olympiad / siege 01.16

Hey I remember those corrupt/expoiter/pvp scripters! ..... they disappeared though.
YesIsTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:41 AM   #3
YesIsTime
Grave Predator

never exploited game mechanics, nor did I run scripts in pvp, I just used the bot program as it came, essentially plug and play. Pvp scripts? join instance scripts? Nay =P

I also am the only person who publicly admitted my mistakes because I actually work to promote a healthy community so you aren't throwing me under the bus hombre. ;D
Old 07-11-2017, 03:10 PM   #4
BornInHell
Purgatory Shadow

BornInHell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalala View Post
Undefeated Archer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Nyn8Ryq7g

Do not forget who you really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3qst5Mkdo

#GenoLives
Mr.LALALALAL please post all frapses of you fighting me Mr."Undefeated"
BornInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:06 AM   #5
Drey
Hungry Spirit

Drey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMichael View Post
PVP scripts, pve scripts doesn't matter. You're still a cheater. What's best is that you are such an unlikeable person, that even as an ISS you could never find xp groups, so you were forced to bot.

I know you admitted it, just pointing out your hypocrisy. The fact that you admitted to cheating, makes you no better than every other cheater out there.
I'm not sure if you know this or not, but being self righteous when truffle openly admitted he used pvp scripts and wiped people during the anthy spawn video with fraps footage for proof and openly admitted to doing it in hero shout puts you guys in the same boat, so why don't you stop pretending he's bettter than anyone else that's has done it and just keep ur mouth shut.
Drey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:29 AM   #6
YesIsTime
Grave Predator

Quote:
PVP scripts, pve scripts doesn't matter. You're still a cheater. What's best is that you are such an unlikeable person, that even as an ISS you could never find xp groups, so you were forced to bot.

I know you admitted it, just pointing out your hypocrisy. The fact that you admitted to cheating, makes you no better than every other cheater out there.
What I did was nothing in comparison to the rest. Lol, I'm the good guy in all of this. You don't even know anything about me. I never used PvE scripts either btw. Plug n play. Target a mob and kill minding my own business. You clearly don't understand the lack of community that flourished on Zaken. Too much credit card circle jerking arrogance. I was probably unlikable because I was the only person calling people out in Teamspeak for bragging about using Zr or scripts in PvP. When someone gets called out for that after bragging they generally can't say anything except rage out. Sort of like swiping a credit card and then talking down to people. I'm not bashing spending money on the game because I do as well. It makes no sense to brag about spending money and winning because that has nothing to do with "skill" or "being good". I find it fascinating so many grown adult males displayed this ridiculous behavior and some actually wanting to destroy the server/L2 community. You only look foolish. I'm also not a hypocrite for not being a part of the corruption that consumed Zaken. To reiterate my cheating was minimal. I was the only person actually playing the game and trying to promote any sort of actual L2 progression. I was surrounded by morons with credit cards. I was outnumbered by these individuals so therefore the quantity of wrong assumptions and l33t credit card swipe bragging superficially trumps my voice of reason. You're targeting the wrong hombre unless you're one of the jealous types who can't seem to be a decent person and remember how to actually play while enjoying an MMORPG. Look at Zaken as a fine example: All of the socially normal NA/EU players quit playing. =P Even some that spend a lot of money on the game.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:34 PM   #7
AAZ
Tainted Zombie

AAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: A lil remind of olympiad / siege 01.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesIsTime View Post
What I did was nothing in comparison to the rest. Lol, I'm the good guy in all of this. You don't even know anything about me. I never used PvE scripts either btw. Plug n play. Target a mob and kill minding my own business. You clearly don't understand the lack of community that flourished on Zaken. Too much credit card circle jerking arrogance. I was probably unlikable because I was the only person calling people out in Teamspeak for bragging about using Zr or scripts in PvP. When someone gets called out for that after bragging they generally can't say anything except rage out. Sort of like swiping a credit card and then talking down to people. I'm not bashing spending money on the game because I do as well. It makes no sense to brag about spending money and winning because that has nothing to do with "skill" or "being good". I find it fascinating so many grown adult males displayed this ridiculous behavior and some actually wanting to destroy the server/L2 community. You only look foolish. I'm also not a hypocrite for not being a part of the corruption that consumed Zaken. To reiterate my cheating was minimal. I was the only person actually playing the game and trying to promote any sort of actual L2 progression. I was surrounded by morons with credit cards. I was outnumbered by these individuals so therefore the quantity of wrong assumptions and l33t credit card swipe bragging superficially trumps my voice of reason. You're targeting the wrong hombre unless you're one of the jealous types who can't seem to be a decent person and remember how to actually play while enjoying an MMORPG. Look at Zaken as a fine example: All of the socially normal NA/EU players quit playing. =P Even some that spend a lot of money on the game.
Anyone who has to tell you that they're the good guy, typically isn't. You talk down about the L2 community yet you took quite a large role in scamming large numbers of people... on several servers now. Your "Voice of reason" is a joke seeing as your'e a perfect definition of a hypocrite. You were kicked off of every server you tried to play on. But hey, its everyone else fault.
AAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:27 AM   #8
crystall
Grave Predator

crystall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

And you?! Someone who pay for 8 years pro farm gear on 1 year old server and in same time trying to lick every shoes to have half server ally...
Animal who use immortal character to call himself pro and insult others...

Who are you?!

And why the hell should i believe that you not use scripts?!
Specially after i saw fast hand lilith/anakim and etc lol...

Let me remind you that EVERYONE here using (bot pve)
Everyone except total noobies

Is it allowed in game macro, afk fishing, or bot programs...
Any difference for players?! Nooo...
For admins maybe but not for players...
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:48 AM   #9
YesIsTime
Grave Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAZ View Post
Anyone who has to tell you that they're the good guy, typically isn't. You talk down about the L2 community yet you took quite a large role in scamming large numbers of people... on several servers now. Your "Voice of reason" is a joke seeing as your'e a perfect definition of a hypocrite. You were kicked off of every server you tried to play on. But hey, its everyone else fault.

No where does it say that standing up for oneself and speaking the truth means the opposite. I talk down? If people choose to do wrong then they should get called out for it. Once again, I never scammed anyone. That was one person spreading false information because they were put in their place for doing wrong. I have said it time and time again I never scammed anyone nor did I profit off of anyone else's time/possessions. That is a made up rumor only supported by people like yourself who do not know me and choose to believe your e-friends. Some people just can not handle when a line is drawn. I also was never kicked off of any server. This entire time you support the people who deliberately wanted to ruin the Zaken server. One can only wonder why.