Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-31-2017, 02:37 PM   #21
xJag
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 53
xJag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

we beat your top pvp CP.. not much more power to prove there.

Chronos will be a fun and new challenge for us. We wont be on top there.

Freya would just be us dumpstering any max group 7v7 and being bored because you dont leave town unless its 3:1 numbers.

Ill go back to recording every pvp so we can disprove the llama speak.
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:58 PM   #22
Oblivion209
Elpy
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 19
Oblivion209 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Keep the tears flowing, gentleman, TeamSpeak and whatsapp are alive with laughter :P No one blames you of course, we beat everyone, your names just fall into the bucket of "Come and gone" :/ Everyone tells us that we can't possibly be having any fun ... but I got say, its pretty **** fun standing on Olympus, watching all the little people fight us with their words and clinging to small victories like idols on a shrine. I'd even go as far as to say its a blast
Oblivion209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 03:10 PM   #23
xJag
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 53
xJag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

I guess everyone has fun in there own way.

I see no fun in zerging anyone just to win.

I like proving that I am better than the other team in even combat or taking down the zerg because they are simply just a larger group of morons.

Beating your top CP isnt something we cling to, its proof that max is just a bunch of dumpsters.

See why Fooz ally is max and not nova or anyone from Chronos?
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:12 PM   #24
Rodah
Heathen Knight
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 697
Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion209 View Post
Keep the tears flowing, gentleman, TeamSpeak and whatsapp are alive with laughter :P No one blames you of course, we beat everyone, your names just fall into the bucket of "Come and gone" :/ Everyone tells us that we can't possibly be having any fun ... but I got say, its pretty **** fun standing on Olympus, watching all the little people fight us with their words and clinging to small victories like idols on a shrine. I'd even go as far as to say its a blast
So I was on Old (new) Bartz (Stronghold) and I still know a few people who play there. Word is the server is straight dead. No daily/weekly/monthly PvP, no Oly comp; nothing. Seems the only PvP you guys get is 4 hours a month on Dim siege.

If this is the case you can have your Olympus; sounds like a snooze fest to me but to each his own....

Last edited by Rodah; 08-01-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Rodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:24 PM   #25
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion209 View Post
The best defense you can muster up is that I am a liar ?? Oh god, that hurts my feelings so much ! Let me go sit on Aden throne and cry about it ! You know, since my clan is strong enough to defend our castles against "randoms" hahahahahaha


Get your guys together and stop by Aden again next time, maybe y'all will even manage to make it farther than PRing 1 yard into siege field.


Sorry, J0n, I wanted to read what you wrote but I can't bring myself to read the babblings of a healer geared to your caliber that gets 1shot. Joe may be strong, but really ? It just kind of takes the validity out of your existence :/ Chris can give you lessons though, he may hard to deal with but he's one of the best healers I've ever played with, all you gotta do is ask !
Haha... this is your trash talk? I was simply pointing out that you were making things up and straight up lying to try to prove something(who knows)? You're here speaking on someones behalf when you don't even play on our server and who is obsessed?.. I assume you come to Zaken out of boredom because your server is a joke. If someone gets one shot what does that have to do with their "skills"?

Here you are hiding behind a mega zerg on a completely 100% dead server, stop hiding on Freya and we will see you on Chronos? If MAX wanted competition and PvP they would transfer off Freya.. MAX only feel safe with more numbers and several dragon weapons to PvP. Write this down peanut gallery. The moment Freya is merged into Naia that will be the beginning of the end for that clan.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:36 PM   #26
Aranel
Thunder Wyrm
 
Aranel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Freya
Posts: 251
Aranel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion209 View Post
The best defense you can muster up is that I am a liar ?? Oh god, that hurts my feelings so much ! Let me go sit on Aden throne and cry about it ! You know, since my clan is strong enough to defend our castles against "randoms" hahahahahaha


Get your guys together and stop by Aden again next time, maybe y'all will even manage to make it farther than PRing 1 yard into siege field.


Sorry, J0n, I wanted to read what you wrote but I can't bring myself to read the babblings of a healer geared to your caliber that gets 1shot. Joe may be strong, but really ? It just kind of takes the validity out of your existence :/ Chris can give you lessons though, he may hard to deal with but he's one of the best healers I've ever played with, all you gotta do is ask !
Come on oblivion,,, you talking too much when u are just a max garbage who join wiining side when ur old clan get banned/destroyed lol join winner side and claim you* and your clan is the best?
You are just 1 more fake max member with the same loyalty than a stone lmao, go kill some mobs in ur PvE server Freya and s/t/f/u
If max get r/a/p/e/d someday ( i doubt bcs servers are freaking dead) u will jump to next "top" clan of the moment like u does year ago f/u/c/k/i/n/g/ loser without balls.

This happen when u fight a real CP, 2 Nova party destroying 5 max party with 3-4 dragon weapons and even you are in this videos dying like a rat xD keep the ego loser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcpU8f0nccU
Aranel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 01:27 AM   #27
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 505
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion209 View Post
Keep the tears flowing, gentleman, TeamSpeak and whatsapp are alive with laughter :P No one blames you of course, we beat everyone, your names just fall into the bucket of "Come and gone" :/ Everyone tells us that we can't possibly be having any fun ... but I got say, its pretty **** fun standing on Olympus, watching all the little people fight us with their words and clinging to small victories like idols on a shrine. I'd even go as far as to say its a blast
It's funny when people like this guy has the nerves of saying stupid things like this... When everyone knows for a fact he is one of the former members of Equinox who bandwagon to max after Equinox fell apart I mean you know no disrespect and all but acting big when the only accomplishment you have in this is joining the winning side every single time your side loses is nothing short of pathetic... Anyways whatever floats your boat chump I mean "champ"
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 07:00 AM   #28
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
It's funny when people like this guy has the nerves of saying stupid things like this... When everyone knows for a fact he is one of the former members of Equinox who bandwagon to max after Equinox fell apart I mean you know no disrespect and all but acting big when the only accomplishment you have in this is joining the winning side every single time your side loses is nothing short of pathetic... Anyways whatever floats your boat chump I mean "champ"
He's just destroying his own pride here since he is 100% a band wagoner and is busy bragging about his win on a dead server by joining that disgusting zerg of weak minded players. I bet he's never considered joining the losing side either. Even the scammers he plays with have the balls for that. Oblivious is a Chump indeed.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 08:19 AM   #29
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: fun times with Visacard

You (peoples) cp are traitors, clown, imbeciles and .... ... and etc
Everyone knew this in a day when you betray your own friends...
You just were used as elite **********s(as you always were) by various clans to gear up...
Just because of your immortal characters lol...

Right now you are not needed anymore...
A banned, muted, force renamed, abandoned, castle/hero/clan less, imbecile traitor clowns QQ squad...

So shut your mouth and stop poison everything around with your weakest poison ever ...

I will give you a solution! Prepare to ********** after merge!
I guess at chronos many clans will temporarily and gladly use your immortal ***** to gear themselves
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:25 AM   #30
xJag
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 53
xJag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

@alectia

I stopped responding to you but this is the nicest post you have ever made to us.. Thank you!

You are telling us that we are traitors while at the same time saying that we in fact were the ones used for our superior playing ability.

Thank you for ******* up your entire rhetoric in 1 notably short post from you.
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 09:56 PM   #31
Shi-thead
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 109
Shi-thead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMichael View Post
LOL. Ask people from old bartz how they feel about fooz, or the people we will be joining on chronos.
I'm old Bartz, who was Fooz...name change toon? I don't recall him by that name...
Shi-thead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 10:01 PM   #32
5reyhaertgrtewr
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11
5reyhaertgrtewr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Thats kind of the point.

He was a nobody on Bartz for 3 years.. couldnt make it past lvl 95, was in twilight when we found him.

If you remember highdef from bartz, he recruited Fooz after Derek/PaiMei quit and leveled him, geared him and taught him to play.

The kid has always had a daddy with no legs of his own to stand on.

HighDef > America > TruffleButter... wonder who he will cling to on merge.
5reyhaertgrtewr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 10:36 PM   #33
Shi-thead
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 109
Shi-thead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5reyhaertgrtewr View Post
Thats kind of the point.

He was a nobody on Bartz for 3 years.. couldnt make it past lvl 95, was in twilight when we found him.

If you remember highdef from bartz, he recruited Fooz after Derek/PaiMei quit and leveled him, geared him and taught him to play.

The kid has always had a daddy with no legs of his own to stand on.

HighDef > America > TruffleButter... wonder who he will cling to on merge.
Ahh yes, Steve...who could ever forget him and TWO. Is he still around?
Shi-thead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 07:26 AM   #34
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJag View Post
@alectia

I stopped responding to you but this is the nicest post you have ever made to us.. Thank you!

You are telling us that we are traitors while at the same time saying that we in fact were the ones used for our superior playing ability.

Thank you for ******* up your entire rhetoric in 1 notably short post from you.
Ohh my god... Are you human?? Why are you such a pathological liar...
Its too much really... I couldnot imagine that such peoples exist until saw you...

Human! I said that you have immortal chars like 100 times lol...
You guys pay 30000$ and rmt even more...
You chars are equal to 8 years none stop pro farm and exist on 1 year old server...
But it has nothing same with superior playing ability....
You are noobs, total noobs, 3- point from 10...
And when you say that we are pro because we can beat less geared 3- point from 10 Foozie... Its just no sense....

And when in real you lost to Fooz and atm posses nothing on zaken...

You know what can i put as proof??
Imagine that someone will get my character. Will he play better than me??
If its Bakes or Concerto yes he will, but 97% of players wont be able to do even half of my abilities...
This fact make me unique special as player! It has nothing same to gear...

Whats about you?? 50% of players will play 30% better than you with your chars... 40% will play 50-70% better than you, and 10% twice better than you...

You guys cant play! You have nothing other than pay and primitive ability to target and press f1 - f6, and even this is fail...

For unknown reason you thought that you were smarter than others
Once again, after your betray, various clans used you in order to gear themselves due to your immortal chars...
Its like a night with good looking **********...

But now you are not needed anymore...
A banned muted, looser, clown, imbecile, noob, traitor, liar, abandoned, scammer QQ squad...
You deserve everything what you got! And even worse!
DISAPPEAR!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:25 AM   #35
xJag
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 53
xJag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

@********

Steve was Sorcerer, Greg was HighDef/aWhiteChick/aBlackChick but yeah same group of people.


@alectia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:03 PM   #36
Rodah
Heathen Knight
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 697
Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJag View Post
@********

Steve was Sorcerer, Greg was HighDef/aWhiteChick/aBlackChick but yeah same group of people.


@alectia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M
Y'all namechange too much; makes it hard to keep track of who is who.

I was on (new)Bartz for almost it's entire lifespan and I still don't know who fooz/visacard was.....
Rodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:38 PM   #37
BennieXL
Heathen Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: the Attic
Posts: 696
BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
Y'all namechange too much; makes it hard to keep track of who is who.

I was on (new)Bartz for almost it's entire lifespan and I still don't know who fooz/visacard was.....
Steven, Greg, Chris, Derek ofcourse you remember them all.

Bartz is almost as similar as Zaken. Different Clans same Scammers. Character Devito ... after the Char was re-called he was inside your Clan back then in Bartz.

Tiny Fooz. A Scammer in Bartz and now a Scammer in Zaken. He prolly trying to remember who I was in Bartz. Non-Factor with big Credit Card and No Skills at all.

About Steven aka Sorceror from TWO Clan. He is actually busy creating his own MMORPG Genre. He, like many other Players, are fed up with the Pay2Win destroying the whole MMO Game Genre atm while the other 90% of the regular Players cant compete Rich Kids, like himself he said. So he is actually trying to re-create a total different genre. For Info Click Here.
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:40 AM   #38
crystall
Grave Predator
 
crystall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 370
crystall is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMichael View Post
Ya Ashes looks great, but hopefully they actually ban people who cheat. That is what ruins the MMO genre, companies like NcSoft that don't enforce their rules and allow cheaters to run free.
Why do i hear it from number 1 piece of ****?!
QQ about cheating from a trash (cp) who cheat more than any one else!
QQ about rmt from same trash (cp) who rmt buy more than all rest together!
QQ about lack of skills and game knowledge from a piece of **** (cp) who know almost nothing about a game!
QQ about morale from a traitor imbecile licker scammers (same (peoples)(cp))
QQ about scammer Fooz when they dishonestly scammed 80% of their own clan for over 1 year!
QQ about p2w and pay op by who?! Trufflejon and their licker squad?!
QQ about number 1 cp by peoples who are not cp at all!!
QQ about best 7 players by peoples who actually are officers of a large clan in very past, but in history of QQ they always mentioned only 7 peoples and never talked about their clan...
QQ about win when they lost! *****! smashed! razed to the ground!
Already 4 month 16 kg hero vs 3 your!
Already 4 month only Fooz kill rb -s dragons 7 singns! And always only Fooz conttrolled gainak... or maybe 5+ month?

****! You are a bad yesterday of Zaken!
A banned muted abandoned ... QQ squad! Disappear!
crystall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:47 AM   #39
Shi-thead
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 109
Shi-thead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Why do i hear it from number 1 piece of ****?!
QQ about cheating from a trash (cp) who cheat more than any one else!
QQ about rmt from same trash (cp) who rmt buy more than all rest together!
QQ about lack of skills and game knowledge from a piece of **** (cp) who know almost nothing about a game!
QQ about morale from a traitor imbecile licker scammers (same (peoples)(cp))
QQ about scammer Fooz when they dishonestly scammed 80% of their own clan for over 1 year!
QQ about p2w and pay op by who?! Trufflejon and their licker squad?!
QQ about number 1 cp by peoples who are not cp at all!!
QQ about best 7 players by peoples who actually are officers of a large clan in very past, but in history of QQ they always mentioned only 7 peoples and never talked about their clan...
QQ about win when they lost! *****! smashed! razed to the ground!
Already 4 month 16 kg hero vs 3 your!
Already 4 month only Fooz kill rb -s dragons 7 singns! And always only Fooz conttrolled gainak... or maybe 5+ month?

****! You are a bad yesterday of Zaken!
A banned muted abandoned ... QQ squad! Disappear!
I'm sorry but you have some serious mental health issues. Do you need a referral? I can refer a few professional people that I know that may be able to help you, but they're in Florida...
Shi-thead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:03 AM   #40
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall View Post
Why do i hear it from number 1 piece of ****?!
QQ about cheating from a trash (cp) who cheat more than any one else!
QQ about rmt from same trash (cp) who rmt buy more than all rest together!
QQ about lack of skills and game knowledge from a piece of **** (cp) who know almost nothing about a game!
QQ about morale from a traitor imbecile licker scammers (same (peoples)(cp))
QQ about scammer Fooz when they dishonestly scammed 80% of their own clan for over 1 year!
QQ about p2w and pay op by who?! Trufflejon and their licker squad?!
QQ about number 1 cp by peoples who are not cp at all!!
QQ about best 7 players by peoples who actually are officers of a large clan in very past, but in history of QQ they always mentioned only 7 peoples and never talked about their clan...
QQ about win when they lost! *****! smashed! razed to the ground!
Already 4 month 16 kg hero vs 3 your!
Already 4 month only Fooz kill rb -s dragons 7 singns! And always only Fooz conttrolled gainak... or maybe 5+ month?

****! You are a bad yesterday of Zaken!
A banned muted abandoned ... QQ squad! Disappear!
R O F L,

Pay2win
QQ
Handless
Noob
Random
Imbecile
Lickers
Muted
Skills
#1
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.