Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Salvation Update Discussions

Login

Salvation Update Discussions Discuss and share information regarding the upcoming update, Salvation.

Old 11-07-2017, 01:43 AM   #1
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Will the XP wall be removed

Will the XP wall be removed so we have the same tables as Korea to go beyond 105?
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:52 AM   #2
Power
Hungry Spirit

Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: @Hime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Will the XP wall be removed so we have the same tables as Korea to go beyond 105?
I seriously doubt about the fact they will remove this xp wall. We never had the same xp table than Korea.
In the last update, Neutron was saying that they will not remove this wall, but only boost the amount of xp given on some mobs zone ...

Obviously they maybe change their mind .. if they do, i hope they will not keep the percent ratio equal before and after the xp wall. If they change the xp tables, wich solution will they choose ?

1 => 105 - 10% on 50T xp => 105 - 10% on 10T xp
2 => 105 - 10% on 50T xp => 105 - 50% on 10T xp
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:49 AM   #3
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
You must have hit a wall, hard....... with your head. 106 is reachable in 7-8 months and 107 in about 10 afterwards. Step up to the challenge of be gone to qq in a corner.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 02:48 PM   #4
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
You must have hit a wall, hard....... with your head. 106 is reachable in 7-8 months and 107 in about 10 afterwards. Step up to the challenge of be gone to qq in a corner.
stop trolling Mixa cause Koreans hit 110 in less time then 10 Months with less XP boost items then we have available to us so care to explain that ?
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:05 PM   #5
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: @Hime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
stop trolling Mixa cause Koreans hit 110 in less time then 10 Months with less XP boost items then we have available to us so care to explain that ?
Don't get me wrong Draecke, but I personally blame our western mentality. It's not like we constantly move out of town for months in a row to AOE 12 hours a day like those Korean Nuker parties are doing to get 1-2% per hour.

Also I read alot of new Areas are comming 105-109 Level Monsters who will give billions of XP without XP boosts.

I personally think the 105 limit is fine for now. I mean just be honest and look inside Sunshine, CFH or any other casual PvP or PvE Clan. Alot of those Players are stuck around ~103. I'd rather have them catch up and close the gap faster then us moving towarths 110 already, without any reason, because there is no 106+ new skills yet. This is my opinion atleast. Not to forget to mention they all need 105 Dual Class for the new Dual Class Certifications in the future ...
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:15 PM   #6
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieXL View Post
Don't get me wrong Draecke, but I personally blame our western mentality. It's not like we constantly move out of town for months in a row to AOE 12 hours a day like those Korean Nuker parties are doing to get 1-2% per hour.

Also I read alot of new Areas are comming 105-109 Level Monsters who will give billions of XP without XP boosts.

I personally think the 105 limit is fine for now. I mean just be honest and look inside Sunshine, CFH or any other casual PvP or PvE Clan. Alot of those Players are stuck around ~103. I'd rather have them catch up and close the gap faster then us moving towarths 110 already, without any reason, because there is no 106+ new skills yet. This is my opinion atleast.
yes and no, I do hear you here but those who are still below 103 right now after all this time & xp boost server events will still be below 105 2 years from now where as the ppl that have been 105 for over a year already are giving up on this game out of boredom..

btw there are still to date no skills past 105 in Korea besides that AP system which is level based so not sure why you mention that when it has nothing to do with the huge XP differences between export regions & Korea ?

anyways it's kind of simple from those at 105 point of view, if no new content/reason to keep play those players will pauze/quit and guess what almost all heavy l2coin spenders belongs to that category so imo very bad business model but w/e I personally already play other games while waiting for this to be fixed and basically only actively play l2 for sieges

also if the 105 players would go out XP again then obviously it means that those will have a positive effect on players around 103+ that joins their parties as well on PVP in general as more folks would leave town etc etc. - nothing really new here imo..
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:54 AM   #7
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
We clearly have different game version, than the one running in Korea. There are so many differences, that it's almost safe to say that we play a different game, more or less.
Our XP curve is what it is, it will probably never change to the Korean one. Actually it was different since they introduced the lv100+, remember?

Secondly, our player base is willing to spend more on the game and it has a ton more boosts at it's disposal. This is a great way if milking the cow and you can be sure that they will gladly milk it even harder than expected.

The only thing that might help is to introduce some badass instance 105+ that will give smth like 20-30T per run (2 per day). But I don't see such thing coming yet, it will be better for NC to keep the current xp means and eventually when more ppl start hitting 106, that instance will come.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:19 AM   #8
araoncro
Tainted Zombie

araoncro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will the XP wall be removed

Whats the point of being 110 if there is no content for it. There is marginally point to be 103, after that its just numbers that have no meaning.
araoncro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:51 PM   #9
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yes and no, I do hear you here but those who are still below 103 right now after all this time & xp boost server events will still be below 105 2 years from now where as the ppl that have been 105 for over a year already are giving up on this game out of boredom..

btw there are still to date no skills past 105 in Korea besides that AP system which is level based so not sure why you mention that when it has nothing to do with the huge XP differences between export regions & Korea ?

anyways it's kind of simple from those at 105 point of view, if no new content/reason to keep play those players will pauze/quit and guess what almost all heavy l2coin spenders belongs to that category so imo very bad business model but w/e I personally already play other games while waiting for this to be fixed and basically only actively play l2 for sieges

also if the 105 players would go out XP again then obviously it means that those will have a positive effect on players around 103+ that joins their parties as well on PVP in general as more folks would leave town etc etc. - nothing really new here imo..
Don't forget that the tables for 99-105 get cut by 2/3rd's on the korean tables as well.. 104-105 is like 102-103 here.. Anyways, it would benefit all. If you're not 104-105 now you were never going to compete. Mixa is a troll, almost 95% of his posts are trash posts I'm not sure why you even respond to him. I mean look at him he actually believes more than 1-2 people will hit 106 soon.. Fact is their xp rune sales have plummeted and they know it. They will lose more and more revenue as more and more people hit 105.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote