Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-20-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
quark321
Goblin Lord

quark321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IB4 Post update QQs

Hi out there,

I would like to speak to all "mains" in small clans and to all CLs of bigz and smallz...

First of all in my post there are not sides. I do not speak in name of any clan alliance or side. I am speaking to all who left here to save the day on or even better before the date of the update.

I want to speak about New content 104+ and Clan changes...

Naia situation differs from other servers. We have one big clan followed by 2 smaller and then tons of 7-14 ppl clans.

Next update will take out all our clan skills, *** up CRPs and set a new journey for Clans. You end up skillless, CRP less while standing before a huge CRP gain journey. This journey rewards you by 150-300 CRP for a clan member achievements. So what you need are members. That is my point. All ppl and CLs please read carefully the patch notes and think for a moment. I speak to all CLs of clan with people over 101 but playing with few friends in 1 single party.

I ask you to think for a moment and consider to close the small misunderstandings and argues that burdens the way you walk now reaching you from the past. I do recommend to consider to form bigger clans with 80+ members who want to enjoy and progress through the content what comes in next two patches. This will means sacrifices for all, stepping down from some CLs while raising responsibility and pressure for those who will be still on the map.

I do not say where you have to join but I beg you do not stay in 1 CP clans as you realize you cannot get to 50% of game content just cause the number of members and CRP progress you are able to achieve.
quark321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:31 AM   #2
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IB4 Post update QQs

Thx for this post!
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:02 AM   #3
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

**** you.

Sincerely,
Naia

Also, did you know that once you lose enough CRP, your title is auto-set to "D.I.C.K"? try it!
Devoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:32 AM   #4
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Now with all those changes incoming with Salvation around mid december, all free people of NAIA leave your small clans and unite under one tag!
If you have a CP, or have some lvl and gear as solo player, act now!

This game won't get any younger, its high time to say farewell to this "I will join PVP when I have reached level XXX", or "I will join PVP when I have item YYY", or whatever other reason keeps you from stepping up.

Stop waiting, start playing!

Message for all CPs and ppl. in small clans/box clans:
HUSARIA recruits CPs, Clans and geared solo players. Don’t be another DH slave, BE THE RESISTANCE! Good opportunity to create a new CP here too.
“FotoMoto
“OmenOfSteel

PS: To everyone not mentally able to endure a futile fight as well as to everyone without a backbone:
You can of course also follow the other Lemmings and simply join DH. It will probably be still a strong clan after Salvation-update too
Old 11-21-2017, 07:34 AM   #5
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

And you do understand that joining a large clan subjects you to those 24/7 CRP farmers who use alts to start clan wars and then scan through both low level and high-risk (e.g. superion) open field areas to kill people doing PvE?

That's why there will never be any use of joining a large clan now that the daily reward boxes and buff are gone.
Devoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:51 AM   #6
wea8
Elpy

wea8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This game won't get any younger, its high time to say farewell to this "I will join PVP when I have reached level XXX", or "I will join PVP when I have item YYY", or whatever other reason keeps you from stepping up.

This game is unfortunately has such rules that you don't have good gear you are weak. And new players are always on their start way (bad or mid-grade gear).

Then there is new 7ppl cp(mid-grade) and one player with good gear is killing all .

It does not make sense.
firts must need to get gear playing in good pve clan and then go to pvp clan.

I'm just waiting for the opportunity to switch to pvp cp but now it doesn't make sense ,if i am a one shot .
wea8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:06 AM   #7
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
And you do understand that joining a large clan subjects you to those 24/7 CRP farmers who use alts to start clan wars and then scan through both low level and high-risk (e.g. superion) open field areas to kill people doing PvE?

That's why there will never be any use of joining a large clan now that the daily reward boxes and buff are gone.
lol Carebear
Old 11-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #8
Foto
Goblin Lord

Foto is an unknown quantity at this point

Omen i bet 2 clans is enaugh to gather all daily active people in Naia and mayby 20% enaugh geared to pvp... So i dont expect any changes after Salvation update
Foto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:55 AM   #9
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by wea8 View Post
This game is unfortunately has such rules that you don't have good gear you are weak. And new players are always on their start way (bad or mid-grade gear).

Then there is new 7ppl cp(mid-grade) and one player with good gear is killing all .

It does not make sense.
firts must need to get gear playing in good pve clan and then go to pvp clan.

I'm just waiting for the opportunity to switch to pvp cp but now it doesn't make sense ,if i am a one shot .
Yes, I understand what you mean and you're right.
If you are like lvl 101 with R99+6 set, no point joining any PVP clan with strong enemies.
We will welcome you whenever you're ready though

But my post was mainly aimed a those players on NAIA with tons of gear that are scattered over the server in PVE clans. Also there are many good and organized CPs that could join in to our fight against the evil server tyranny!

As Theoden once said:
Arise, arise, Riders of NAIA!
Spear shall be shaken, shield shall be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!
Death! Death! Death!
Old 11-21-2017, 10:22 AM   #10
Munch
Dark Lord

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Now with all those changes incoming with Salvation around mid december, all free people of NAIA leave your small clans and unite under one tag!
If you have a CP, or have some lvl and gear as solo player, act now!

Message for all CPs and ppl. in small clans/box clans:
HUSARIA recruits CPs, Clans and geared solo players. Don’t be another DH slave, BE THE RESISTANCE! Good opportunity to create a new CP here too.
“FotoMoto
“OmenOfSteel

PS: To everyone not mentally able to endure a futile fight as well as to everyone without a backbone:
You can of course also follow the other Lemmings and simply join DH. It will probably be still a strong clan after Salvation-update too
With the way Husaria is doing things, I dare say, don't expect anyone joining you on the so called resistance side after Salvation, be cause from how things stand, you're doing exactly the same as what DH was doing years before and, if you're not as dense as I think you are, you will understand what I mean. Concerning the current CPs, that you have in clan at this moment, don't be surprised, if one of them will leave any time soon (remember this one)

p.s. One more thing, there are a few people in your clan right now, that are disliked throughout the whole server, so I reckon, that's giving a minus on the supposed CPs, that "could" join Husaria.
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:57 AM   #11
Foto
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
With the way Husaria is doing things, I dare say, don't expect anyone joining you on the so called resistance side after Salvation, be cause from how things stand, you're doing exactly the same as what DH was doing years before and, if you're not as dense as I think you are, you will understand what I mean. Concerning the current CPs, that you have in clan at this moment, don't be surprised, if one of them will leave any time soon (remember this one)

p.s. One more thing, there are a few people in your clan right now, that are disliked throughout the whole server, so I reckon, that's giving a minus on the supposed CPs, that "could" join Husaria.
Oh we really do so bad? I love that "one of them" "a few people" sentences If you think its something wrong show your balls and talk straight.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:37 AM   #12
Msdarkness
Elpy

Msdarkness is an unknown quantity at this point

Come husaria and make a big hug and cuddle orgy 😍😍
Msdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:49 AM   #13
Foto
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msdarkness View Post
Come husaria and make a big hug and cuddle orgy 😍😍
<3 Troll
Old 11-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #14
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:

This is now a thread for the free people of Naia, no random DH slaves or their propaganda allowed in here
Old 11-22-2017, 01:09 AM   #15
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msdarkness View Post
Come husaria and make a big hug and cuddle orgy ����
Correction/Update: If you want big hug and cuddle go to DH now, you'll also meet there the new King of the Lemmings...
Old 11-22-2017, 04:13 AM   #16
wea8
Elpy

wea8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If you are like lvl 101 with R99+6 set, no point joining any PVP clan with strong enemies.
Now ????

For support like me.
If you not have pvp armor + abundance + obsydian 3lvl + pvp belt + 30day epick pack ohh and wepon 3sa HP .... and maby good if you have anakim talisman...

no point joining any PVP clan with strong enemies !!!

To strong end game players play now.
wea8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:49 AM   #17
quark321
Goblin Lord

quark321 is an unknown quantity at this point

please don't do this topic some PVP or not to PVP question or some anti-DH movement.

The message I try to deliver is to appeal on small clans to read the patch notes and act wise. This update is simply made "against" the 7 man Clans with clear target to destroy them. There are two scenarios..

1, Reactive: you ignore early warning and avoid reading and understand Clan changes. After 3-4 days after update you realize you miss all clan skills (20% less MP, less HP, no MP clarity, debuff/element resists etc) which could be considered minor but they are not. You will get sad checking the CRP requirements and time you need in 7-14 PPL to grind to get full skills or clan level 15. Could be demotivating and lead to abandon the game or some of your guys will move to bigger clan.

2, Proactive: You will actively do the best for you or your people (if you are CL) and prepare them and yourself for the change. There are several clans with Active leadership
How ever i do assume CLs will speak to other CLs and they will find the way how to stand up under one crest. DieHard/L2truth/AngeliNieri/Dothoraki/United/Ronins/SimpleHeaven?Reload/NNM/Supreme erc. (sorry if i don't have clan name right or i miss some clan).
Most of them are PvE clans with none or manageable wars (no DH nor Husaria). You will need many active members to progress through the new clan system and clan instances so go for it. Speak together and form clans with 80 active ppl 99+. I do not care if you join DH or anti-DH side, for me is the best you do not care about sides at all.

All i want to say is that PvE clans and casual people needs to change the way they think about clans and teamwork with this update.

Please be wise and avoid "WTF *** NCsoft" posts after update....
quark321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 07:23 AM   #18
Munch
Dark Lord

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This is now a thread for the free people of Naia, no random DH slaves or their propaganda allowed in here
Correction/Update: Not a member of DH or connected to them, believe it or not, none of my concern. Yesterdays chats have proven quite a big deal to what I said, can post them, IF necessary, not the right thread for it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quark321 View Post
please don't do this topic some PVP or not to PVP question or some anti-DH movement.

The message I try to deliver is to appeal on small clans to read the patch notes and act wise. This update is simply made "against" the 7 man Clans with clear target to destroy them. There are two scenarios..

1, Reactive: you ignore early warning and avoid reading and understand Clan changes. After 3-4 days after update you realize you miss all clan skills (20% less MP, less HP, no MP clarity, debuff/element resists etc) which could be considered minor but they are not. You will get sad checking the CRP requirements and time you need in 7-14 PPL to grind to get full skills or clan level 15. Could be demotivating and lead to abandon the game or some of your guys will move to bigger clan.

2, Proactive: You will actively do the best for you or your people (if you are CL) and prepare them and yourself for the change. There are several clans with Active leadership
How ever i do assume CLs will speak to other CLs and they will find the way how to stand up under one crest. DieHard/L2truth/AngeliNieri/Dothoraki/United/Ronins/SimpleHeaven?Reload/NNM/Supreme erc. (sorry if i don't have clan name right or i miss some clan).
Most of them are PvE clans with none or manageable wars (no DH nor Husaria). You will need many active members to progress through the new clan system and clan instances so go for it. Speak together and form clans with 80 active ppl 99+. I do not care if you join DH or anti-DH side, for me is the best you do not care about sides at all.

All i want to say is that PvE clans and casual people needs to change the way they think about clans and teamwork with this update.

Please be wise and avoid "WTF *** NCsoft" posts after update....
You're definitely right on what you wrote from the 1st post to the current one and what you did was an excellent approach to the lower populated clans, hands down on that.

On the other hand, it was only a matter of time till Mr.EverythingIsRainbowsAndUnicorns AnotherSorc came busting into your thread with his propaganda shenanigans and there had to be someone to welcome him with "open arms" As they said, resistance is futile, it's happening, though, if you're like a racing horse, can't blame you.

Will be my last post here in this thread, with that being said, good job with pointing our the issue for smaller clans Looking forward to the changes and Salvation update.
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:04 AM   #19
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Correction/Update: Not a member of DH or connected to them, believe it or not, none of my concern. Yesterdays chats have proven quite a big deal to what I said, can post them, IF necessary, not the right thread for it though.
Sure go ahead and post those chats here whatever these may prove, oh and btw also tell who you are IG if you wanna be taken serious
Old 11-22-2017, 08:13 AM   #20
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sure go ahead and post those chats here whatever these may prove, oh and btw also tell who you are IG if you wanna be taken serious
Omen well how can I say that.
I hated DH in the past but if, and it's an huge IF, I will ever come back I will join DH asap.
Because DH ruled, rule and will rule naia. Period.
And everyone that came on naia turned off to be just a bandwagon of fleeing screaming chikens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBxcfkkS-Nc = RS
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote