Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Salvation Update Discussions

Login

Salvation Update Discussions Discuss and share information regarding the upcoming update, Salvation.

Old 11-22-2017, 04:21 PM   #1
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Neutron will become famous soon enough
Default Excluded Systems from Salvation

Hello,

As we've seen in the past, certain systems developed for the original Korean version of Lineage II do not always make it into the Global Version.

This is a list of known systems that will not brought over into our release for the Salvation update.
  • New Clan Cloaks
  • Gear Upgrading (ex: Blessed Apocalypse -> Specter)
  • Balthus Knight Lv. 85 shortcut progression system (might be added at a later time).
  • Clan Hall Belts

This list will be updated with any other systems we find have been removed or altered from the Korean version.

~Thanks

Last edited by Neutron; 12-01-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Neutron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 04:44 PM   #2
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Illogical is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Excluded Systems from Salvation

Enchanced Bloody/Dark set still deemed to powerful for NCWest?
What about Agathions? It got removed from JP version.
Seven Sign Special Abilities still locked on our version?

Also why is the cloak removed from the overseas version? It's just a bit better than Exalted and it would really promote clan gameplay rather then forcing your players to go into L2Store to buy the Legendary Cloaks.
Illogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:16 PM   #3
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Neutron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
Enchanced Bloody/Dark set still deemed to powerful for NCWest?
What about Agathions? It got removed from JP version.
Seven Sign Special Abilities still locked on our version?

Also why is the cloak removed from the overseas version? It's just a bit better than Exalted and it would really promote clan gameplay rather then forcing your players to go into L2Store to buy the Legendary Cloaks.
Agathions, the system itself is receiving a major overhaul in Salvation. We'll include the details of that in the patch notes.

Seven Signs SA / Sayha's Talisman / Enhanced Armors you mentioned were created to be used in the L2Store for NCJapan, and in general they have a lot more of these kinds of promotional items than anyone else does. Eventually some of them could make it over here too, but they weren't really created with us in mind to use in their default form.

The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks replaced the clan cloaks in our version.

Last edited by Neutron; 11-22-2017 at 05:36 PM.
Neutron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #4
sleestak
Thunder Wyrm

sleestak is an unknown quantity at this point

any chance of putting claok augment stones in nstore permanently? see no reason not to.
sleestak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:57 PM   #5
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
Agathions, the system itself is receiving a major overhaul in Salvation. We'll include the details of that in the patch notes.

Seven Signs SA / Sayha's Talisman / Enhanced Armors you mentioned were created to be used in the L2Store for NCJapan, and in general they have a lot more of these kinds of promotional items than anyone else does. Eventually some of them could make it over here too, but they weren't really created with us in mind to use in their default form.

The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks replaced the clan cloaks in our version.
I know the system is being overhauled. That's why I ask. The Japanese version didn't get the changed agathion system. With this statement I assume we get the full Korean version in our overseas version.

Good to hear you confirm NCWest version not getting Sayha Talismans. These items are crazy overpowered. Does this mean we also are not getting the (so far) Japan exclusive Jewels of the Gods?

Will the enchant scrolls be part of L2Store permanent? Or will these be just random events where some people benefit from and others are trailing 6 months behind because they missed the window to buy the scrolls and/or cloaks?
Old 11-22-2017, 09:13 PM   #6
smokas
Dark Lord

smokas is an unknown quantity at this point

Neutron ,since as i see you are in answer mod in merchant mammon we get finaly Ultimate Jewelry Box (5mil, 5 giants energy,5 energy of destruction) or will be cut again for money reason?
smokas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:01 PM   #7
sirith
Goblin Lord

sirith is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello,

As we've seen in the past, certain systems developed for the original Korean version of Lineage II do not always make it into the Global Version.

This is a list of known systems that will not brought over into our release for the Salvation update.
  • New Clan Cloaks
  • Balthus Knight Lv. 85 shortcut progression system (might be added at a later time).

This list will be updated with any other systems we find have been removed or altered from the Korean version.

~Thanks
no balthus knight? fast 1-85 fast? the update is about what then? pffff, later july 2018 na.... dont fix nothing dont introduce nothing..
sirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:03 PM   #8
Temperance
Tainted Zombie

Temperance is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokas View Post
Neutron ,since as i see you are in answer mod in merchant mammon we get finaly Ultimate Jewelry Box (5mil, 5 giants energy,5 energy of destruction) or will be cut again for money reason?
i dont know what you are smoking, even if that option ever reaches our servers there is nooooo wayyyyy in hellll that a jewelry box will cost 5 MILLION!!! LMAO!!!
Temperance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:35 PM   #9
Infami
Goblin Lord

Infami is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello,

• New Clan Cloaks

~Thanks
Why arent we getting the gear upgrading???
ugh.
Infami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:46 PM   #10
smokas
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
i dont know what you are smoking, even if that option ever reaches our servers there is nooooo wayyyyy in hellll that a jewelry box will cost 5 MILLION!!! LMAO!!!
i know most ppl in this forum dont know nothing only do debates, for them i link this https://imgur.com/a/5Zpe2
Old 11-22-2017, 11:51 PM   #11
Iamweinerthezon
Imperial Warlord

Iamweinerthezon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello,

• New Clan Cloaks

~Thanks
Can we assume this also means no Blessed Specter --> Amaranthine Upgrade.

Thanks,
Iamweinerthezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 01:34 AM   #12
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Excluded Systems from Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleestak View Post
any chance of putting claok augment stones in nstore permanently? see no reason not to.
IMO not just that. I personally think with the new Clan Shop comming to the Game, it would be a nice feature that some Pay2Win Items (such as L2 EU got with the Mammon NPC) will be able to take it by Clan Shop. Such as Ancient Cloak Lifestones, Top-grade Spirit Stones, Hair Accessory Life Stones, Blessed Scroll Enchants, Jewelry Boxes Lv.1 etc.

I mean face it these Pay2Win Events are so old and need to find more permanent replacements shops in-game, because we will get a few other new Pay2Win Events in the future. New Shirts, Agathions, Helmet and such that there wont be any room to run all the older Events in the same calendar year. Its really bad if one runs one Pay2Win next to another. They will need to even it out to more casual in-game item drop Events. So IMO they will need more permanent solutions in our model for shure to survive the storm ...
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 01:34 AM   #13
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Excluded Systems from Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamweinerthezon View Post
Can we assume this also means no Blessed Specter --> Amaranthine Upgrade.

Thanks,
That's exactly what he means.
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 01:36 AM   #14
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron View Post
this is a list of known systems that will not brought over into our release for the salvation update.
  • new clan cloaks
***shame!***shame!***shame!***shame!***shame!***sh ame!***shame!***shame!***shame!***...
AnotherSorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 03:23 AM   #15
Pikofion
Elpy

Pikofion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello,

• New Clan Cloaks

~Thanks
Once again Ncwest ????

Agree you will not put the gear upgrading, BUT WHY THE HELL YOU MAKE CASH EVENT WITH THOSE ROYAL CARDS? WHY YOU MAKE FLASHSALES WITH THAT ITEMS IF WE CAN T UPGRADE THE ITEMS?

YOU REALLY ****** ME ****** ME OFF JUST A BUNCH OF A......S that's all your politic are.

If YOU DON T PUT THOSE ITEMS INGAME WHY YOU SELL OR PURPOSE IN EVENT?

BIG LOL AT YOUR ORGANISATION & ****** NON SENSE POLITIC ; MAY I SUGGEST YOU TO REFUND ALL PEOPLE THIS TIME?
Pikofion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:33 AM   #16
Kost4s
Elpy

Kost4s is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all.

Once again NCWest show how Profit Focused Are :

As we've seen in the past, certain systems developed for the original Korean version of Lineage II do not always make it into the Global Version. ( They meant to say NCWest Version) since it's the ONLY region in the World that Don't follow what Everyone else does.

This is a list of known systems that will not brought over into our release for the Salvation update. ( Due to No Profit for NCWest )

• New Clan Cloaks ( Still Have to Sell many Ancient Kingdom Cloaks )
  • Gear Upgrading (ex: Blessed Apocalypse -> Specter) ( Special NCStore Items will introduced in Future to do that, can't allow it to go Free in Game )
  • Balthus Knight Lv. 85 shortcut progression system (might be added at a later time). ( No profit for NC West atm, can't be bother to add this )
Can you actually Blame NC soft? Not really. All Corporations try to make the Most possible profit and their Strategies are Based on their Market Knowledge. I am Sure NC West have done their Maths and still see that that they can Milk these 300 High Spenders on all 3 Servers. Extremely disappointing news for Low spenders or F2P, but hey that's life. Have Fun with what you have
Kost4s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:42 AM   #17
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Oh lordy look at all the Naia trash shouting how bad NCWest is.

Guys, DIL confirmed on Rochand two weeks ago that all these things are also excluded from the European and Russian version. They are stripped from all the Overseas versions, read up onto patches before you complain instead of rubbing one out after a succesful worldchat PvP.

Thinking that the upgrade system would come to the overseas versions makes you as stupid as the dirt you stand on. Crying about having +30 R90 weapon that you cannot upgrade. Boo-hoo, this was a feature of Gran Crusade patch, do you really think NCSoft would unlock it a patch later? Ignorant as dirt you guys are.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:08 AM   #18
WizardTears
Goblin Lord

WizardTears is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikofion View Post
Once again Ncwest ????

Agree you will not put the gear upgrading, BUT WHY THE HELL YOU MAKE CASH EVENT WITH THOSE ROYAL CARDS? WHY YOU MAKE FLASHSALES WITH THAT ITEMS IF WE CAN T UPGRADE THE ITEMS?

YOU REALLY ****** ME ****** ME OFF JUST A BUNCH OF A......S that's all your politic are.

If YOU DON T PUT THOSE ITEMS INGAME WHY YOU SELL OR PURPOSE IN EVENT?

BIG LOL AT YOUR ORGANISATION & ****** NON SENSE POLITIC ; MAY I SUGGEST YOU TO REFUND ALL PEOPLE THIS TIME?
NCSoft never said that we will get the gear upgrading, only people said it because they saw it on Korea. But we never get exactly the same updates with Korea. Also those cards helped a lot of people that werent able to spent tons of adena to enchant R99 weapons, so they did on R95 or R.
Its your fault you thought this upgrade system will come on NCWest too
WizardTears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 07:31 AM   #19
Temperance
Tainted Zombie

Temperance is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokas View Post
i know most ppl in this forum dont know nothing only do debates, for them i link this https://imgur.com/a/5Zpe2
The one who doesn't know anything seems to be you. I am very well aware of the "l2 core" prices. What u fail to realize is that they have COMPLETELY different market from ours and the jewels cost differently in their l2store. In there u can easily find jewelry boxes on the market for like a 10-20m , which is nowhere near close to our price markets. That's why you cannot take prices of items from another server and demand them to be put into our server.
Temperance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 10:29 AM   #20
smokas
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
The one who doesn't know anything seems to be you. I am very well aware of the "l2 core" prices. What u fail to realize is that they have COMPLETELY different market from ours and the jewels cost differently in their l2store. In there u can easily find jewelry boxes on the market for like a 10-20m , which is nowhere near close to our price markets. That's why you cannot take prices of items from another server and demand them to be put into our server.
why do u think i talk about core (innova) when japan,korea,taiwan servers have it just read more ,sorry i dont have time to do debating with l2 professors. my question its for Neutron, anyway tnx for your answer