Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Salvation Update Discussions

Login

Salvation Update Discussions Discuss and share information regarding the upcoming update, Salvation.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:06 AM   #21
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Excluded Systems from Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokas View Post
why do u think i talk about core (innova) when japan,korea,taiwan servers have it ...
This is an urban legend. Jewelry Boxes and Brooches from the Merchant of Mammon are an Innova-exclusive. The Asian territories don't have that. Here is for example the sales catalogue of the Korean Merchant of Mammon:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wik...%9D%B8#hd73609

Apart from the Accessory Solvent it's the same as what we have.
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 11:47 AM   #22
HERO_SK2
Elpy

HERO_SK2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
i dont know what you are smoking, even if that option ever reaches our servers there is nooooo wayyyyy in hellll that a jewelry box will cost 5 MILLION!!! LMAO!!!

Temperance the system is full functional on 4games from the very beginning. But in there a jewelry box is worth 50 cents and a 50 pack is worth 25 euro.
Don't remember the change ratio in adena but it should be like 15 millions per jewelry box. It's a totally different L2 so you are right.
HERO_SK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 11:55 AM   #23
HERO_SK2
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yidao View Post
This is an urban legend. Jewelry Boxes and Brooches from the Merchant of Mammon are an Innova-exclusive. The Asian territories don't have that. Here is for example the sales catalogue of the Korean Merchant of Mammon:

Well Yidao yes and not.
You can't compare L2 NA with Innova.
In here they made things tradable only through the legendary stones or o/e. Besides that in here you can excange everything but the things you buy in the L2 stores.
On 4games, on the other side, I don't remember well, because I have played in there two years ago, but there wasn't anything that could not be transferred.
Well you can transfer even tarrot cards ...
The downside is the population. Too much for a single server.
Don't know how the things are going with Ramona.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:08 PM   #24
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Could you check the mammon black marketeer options ? as per my post on rochand I did see them there on a PTS fraps from Aram ?

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic....=fish&start=20
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 12:15 PM   #25
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERO_SK2 View Post
Well Yidao yes and not.
You can't compare L2 NA with Innova.
In here they made things tradable only through the legendary stones or o/e. Besides that in here you can excange everything but the things you buy in the L2 stores.
On 4games, on the other side, I don't remember well, because I have played in there two years ago, but there wasn't anything that could not be transferred.
Well you can transfer even tarrot cards ...
The downside is the population. Too much for a single server.
Don't know how the things are going with Ramona.
That's a misunderstanding. I was not trying to compare NCWest with Innova but just linking the sales catalogue of an Asian Merchant of Mammon to help combatting the myths circulating among part of the player base

I am fully aware that Innova has a different business model, with Premium Accounts that provide them with a halfways regular and reliable monthly revenue, their promotions just being the candy on top, while Neutron has to generate all money out of the L2Store. Tying items to a character, forcing players to buy again and again for each of their alts, everything only during time-limited events, is the way to go there: "Buy now before it is too late!"
Old 11-23-2017, 12:23 PM   #26
Yidao
Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
Could you check the mammon black marketeer options ? as per my post on rochand I did see them there on a PTS fraps from Aram ?

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic....=fish&start=20
Here is the Black Marketeer of Mammon:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wik...A7%A4%EC%83%81

The first block is Monster's Soul used for upgrading Seven Signs Soul Crystals, the second block are Talismans, and the third block are Mystic Soul Crystals. No Jewel Boxes, no Brooches.

Can it be that you confused a Jewel Box with a Talisman Box?
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wik...84%EC%A0%9C%29
Old 11-23-2017, 12:37 PM   #27
HERO_SK2
Elpy

Quote:
Here is the Black Marketeer of Mammon:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wik...A7%A4%EC%83%81

The first block is Monster's Soul used for upgrading Seven Signs Soul Crystals, the second block are Talismans, and the third block are Mystic Soul Crystals. No Jewel Boxes, no Brooches.

Oh my ...

More things to buy.

Hime, please, can you implement a button to click just in case like call Truffle for a money loan?

Sorry Yidao. I forgot to say thank you for the infos.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:25 PM   #28
Yidao
Zaken

Always a pleasure

As far as the Black Marketeer of Mammon is concerned, keep in mind that those items are all in some more or less direct way connected to the Seven Signs SAs. Yesterday Neutron said that those things "could make it over here too, but they weren't really created with us in mind to use in their default form":
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=294461#3

That's not a guarantee that we will never see them, but for the time being we should be fairly safe. I am sure that Neutron already has other promotions in mind. Like for example with the removal of the Clan Cloaks, players soon will be begging for the Ancient Kingdom Cloaks. "How am I supposed to catch up to those players who were alreay here four weeks ago?"
Old 11-23-2017, 01:29 PM   #29
Temperance
Tainted Zombie

Temperance is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
why do u think i talk about core (innova) when japan,korea,taiwan servers have it just read more ,sorry i dont have time to do debating with l2 professors. my question its for Neutron, anyway tnx for your answer
You are talking about core, cuz u are posting a picture from core forum. I couldn't care less if they added this to our merchant or not. What i'm trying to tell you is that there is NO WAYYYYY its gonna cost 5mil and you are just too dumb to realize that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERO_SK2 View Post
Temperance the system is full functional on 4games from the very beginning. But in there a jewelry box is worth 50 cents and a 50 pack is worth 25 euro.
Don't remember the change ratio in adena but it should be like 15 millions per jewelry box. It's a totally different L2 so you are right.
I know that thats why i made that comment and i have mentioned the price changes in my 2nd comment

Last edited by Temperance; 11-23-2017 at 04:43 PM.
Temperance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 02:37 PM   #30
Fumaca
Goblin Lord

Fumaca is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
[*] Balthus Knight Lv. 85 shortcut progression system (might be added at a later time).[/LIST]
As we are not getting fast awakening, could you increase xp from quest rewards (40 to 85) so we don't need to waste more time than necessary fighting bots for quest spots?
Fumaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:40 PM   #31
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
possibly yeah and as it was PTS it's always good to double check
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:55 PM   #32
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Neutron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Neutron ,since as i see you are in answer mod in merchant mammon we get finaly Ultimate Jewelry Box (5mil, 5 giants energy,5 energy of destruction) or will be cut again for money reason?
This is a unique feature for Innova/4Game as far as I know, so it won't be added. If we get in-game systems added for premium items in the future it would be something much different I think.
Neutron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:11 PM   #33
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

I would normally say much more when I read such non-sense, but all I want to day now is:

gg
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 02:37 PM   #34
Uriel831
Elpy

Uriel831 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Agathions, the system itself is receiving a major overhaul in Salvation. We'll include the details of that in the patch notes.

Seven Signs SA / Sayha's Talisman / Enhanced Armors you mentioned were created to be used in the L2Store for NCJapan, and in general they have a lot more of these kinds of promotional items than anyone else does. Eventually some of them could make it over here too, but they weren't really created with us in mind to use in their default form.

The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks replaced the clan cloaks in our version.
Nice you change free permanent feature reachable for everyone with euro/dollar profit with poor chance and expensive prices. So now introduce Ancient Kingdom Cloaks and enchants permanent to game!!! Because your event version is cheat on regular players!!!!
Why our NC version havent Balthus? Its not reason to havent it in our version.
And why not, we want see explanation from NC central why they not export
all feature of game to our terithory. Every exluded parts and features need explanation.
Uriel831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:48 PM   #35
Inishkea
Goblin Lord

Inishkea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello,

As we've seen in the past, certain systems developed for the original Korean version of Lineage II do not always make it into the Global Version.

This is a list of known systems that will not brought over into our release for the Salvation update.
  • New Clan Cloaks
  • Gear Upgrading (ex: Blessed Apocalypse -> Specter)
  • Balthus Knight Lv. 85 shortcut progression system (might be added at a later time).

This list will be updated with any other systems we find have been removed or altered from the Korean version.

~Thanks
So you are taking away the academy and not giving us the fast track to 85? you are taking away the mentor/mentee relationship and the mentee marks? you are taking away all of the quick growth potential for your players and clans?

what happens then to subclasses? will the same quest threads be available for them to perhaps in future, maybe, fast-track to 85?

are these questions you can answer or do we have to wait for the "sometime-soon-to-come" patch notes?

i'm really looking forward to learning what else NC, in its infinite wisdom, is doing to nerf our gameplay.

thank you.
Inishkea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:51 AM   #36
Yidao
Zaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inishkea View Post
... you are taking away the mentor/mentee relationship and the mentee marks?
This is possibly a misunderstanding. As far as I know, only the Clan Academies will be removed, while the Mentoring System with the Mentee Marks for Giant's Codices etc. remains. Do you have a link where it says that the Mentoring System will be removed?
Old 11-29-2017, 04:56 PM   #37
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This is possibly a misunderstanding. As far as I know, only the Clan Academies will be removed, while the Mentoring System with the Mentee Marks for Giant's Codices etc. remains. Do you have a link where it says that the Mentoring System will be removed?
Mentoring is only being removed for the "Fast Track" system that we are not getting, so in essence it stays the same. Working as intended.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:16 PM   #38
Oeste
Dark Knight

Oeste is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissThis View Post
Mentoring is only being removed for the "Fast Track" system that we are not getting, so in essence it stays the same. Working as intended.

As far as I know there is an option, you can go fast track or normal, if you choose normal u can still use the mentor system. Since we don't get fast track, mentoring should not be removed, ofc there is always the possibility of this not being the case, this is NC after all.
Oeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:36 PM   #39
Ecksdee
Elpy

Ecksdee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infami View Post
Why arent we getting the gear upgrading???
ugh.
If players have easier ways to get to r99 gears that means people won't buy ncoins as much to make adena = less $$$ in NC West's pockets so of course they won't give us that.

It's very simple with NC West
Would this change make it easier for the players to achieve end game? If yes then we're not getting it.
Would this change make players less likely to spend money? If yes then we're not getting it.
Ecksdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:25 PM   #40
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecksdee View Post
If players have easier ways to get to r99 gears that means people won't buy ncoins as much to make adena = less $$$ in NC West's pockets so of course they won't give us that.

It's very simple with NC West
Would this change make it easier for the players to achieve end game? If yes then we're not getting it.
Would this change make players less likely to spend money? If yes then we're not getting it.
This is not very much true.
Even when the drops were decent back in 2011-2012 and the l2store was much more limited as what it was offering, the ppl still were buying big time. I actually know a guy who invested nearly 10k usd back then in destiny packs ($50 a pop), just because they were coming along with DEWR. He made the first +12 Dark duals on Shilen, but had to quit shortly after, due to not being able to pay the bank for the credit he took to buy those pixels. Sad story I know, but it's completely true and serves me as a lesson that I've learned without having to go through all that.

Also, the sale of ncoins will be less and less feasible in the future as the things go
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote