View Poll Results: Which weapons?
Tauti Duals 0 0%
+12 bloody/dark dualswords 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2017, 05:54 PM   #1
Godviper
Elpy

Godviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Question What weapons and jewels for Iss?

I'm thinking of getting tauti duals, good choice? also, what are all of the jewels i absolutely need? I'm an Iss Heiro.
Godviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:26 AM   #2
Pleistoros
Purgatory Shadow

Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What weapons and jewels for Iss?

neah, take a crossbow...think about advantages: faster shots and hit from distance.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:19 AM   #3
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Any Weapon with +HP will do. Get 25% HP + HP/Haste 2SA, it's the best.
Jewel? Diamond 3 or 4, 5 if you are rich or lucky. The rest of the Jewels don't really matter I think. Sadly, after LvL99 ISS enchanter doesn't do much damage...and even in PvP, you'd better not hit cuz...you will only give COUNTER CRITICAL BUFF on your enemy. Still, it's fun support class to play.
Good Armor set + Diamond = all you need pretty much. Oh...if I had to choose between the two? I'd go for Tauti, all because of the Rage skill.
In a lot of AOE type of situations, Rage skill helps a lot, making AOE a lot safer and easier.

For Olympiad, it's different though. ISS enchanter is one of the top Oly classes I believe.
So, in 1 on 1 fight, ISS is strong but in group fights? not so much.

Last edited by DreamSeeker; 08-10-2017 at 08:23 AM.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:33 AM   #4
Pleistoros
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker View Post
Any Weapon with +HP will do. Get 25% HP + HP/Haste 2SA, it's the best.
Jewel? Diamond 3 or 4, 5 if you are rich or lucky. The rest of the Jewels don't really matter I think. Sadly, after LvL99 ISS enchanter doesn't do much damage...and even in PvP, you'd better not hit cuz...you will only give COUNTER CRITICAL BUFF on your enemy. Still, it's fun support class to play.
Good Armor set + Diamond = all you need pretty much. Oh...if I had to choose between the two? I'd go for Tauti, all because of the Rage skill.
In a lot of AOE type of situations, Rage skill helps a lot, making AOE a lot safer and easier.

For Olympiad, it's different though. ISS enchanter is one of the top Oly classes I believe.
So, in 1 on 1 fight, ISS is strong but in group fights? not so much.
What do you mean by "Sadly, after LvL99 ISS enchanter doesn't do much damage..." ? My damage is fine...i solo k95 grup like a boss..and im not near equip like CinnamonToast-who btw solo with iss every instance in this game....

I wonder how many (no titan/gk/evi/wyn elem-we all know is easy with them) 101-102 dd's can solo k99, k95, E|mbryo,etc ?
Old 08-11-2017, 03:51 AM   #5
DreamSeeker
Imperial Warlord

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleistoros View Post
What do you mean by "Sadly, after LvL99 ISS enchanter doesn't do much damage..." ? My damage is fine...i solo k95 grup like a boss..and im not near equip like CinnamonToast-who btw solo with iss every instance in this game....

I wonder how many (no titan/gk/evi/wyn elem-we all know is easy with them) 101-102 dd's can solo k99, k95, E|mbryo,etc ?
First of all, I apologize if I sound like discouraging and bad-mouthing Iss Enchanter class in general. Yeah of course, geared Iss can solo K95 or even Kama 99 if stacked enough. But I am talking about the average, 99% Iss enchanters here. Even with +12 Bloody weapon, soloing becomes very inefficient for ISS; for areas like Enchant Valley, Hell Bound Phantasmal Ridge, AF field Mobs, it's better to BOX a DD with +12 bloody weapon and the EXP/Hour is much higher.
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:59 AM   #6
Pleistoros
Purgatory Shadow

well, 90% of iss are boxed iss and only 1-2% are actually live iss and main char.
Iss is the most versatile char in game, Iss can wear all armors and fight with most weapons. Iss can be defensive or ofensive and after second diversification will be harder to tell a good configuration of equipment.

For example, ISS Hierophant will get a self buff who add magic atack to normal melee hits and extend hit range with 150 points...Its common sense to assume that Retributer will be no 1 choice for him...but with NcSoft mechanics we will see about that
You should have 2 weapons, one for pvp with full hp and mp and one for pve with full pcrit damage. The one for pvp doesnt need to be oe, iss is a suport class and in mass pvp Dreamseeker told well not to hit but give buffs and help heal.

As for armour, I prefer a +8 or better +10 light set for cooldown.
Jewels are the same with a melee warrior...any +15% rings any -10% cooldown necklace and any best earrings you can get.
Ruby, Diamond and Emerald lvl 3 are mandatory.

Ofc, if you dont solo anything in game and have strong DDs friends who can carry you...then go for heavy armour and tank setup .

Told ya, iss offer the most various ways to be played

Tags
iss, iss gear, setup, tauti