Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-25-2017, 05:10 PM   #21
iDopest
Dark Knight

iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Dim 10/23/17 #TruffleDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornInHell View Post
Yes, "our position on the use of hardware such as the Logitech G15, Nostromo or other programmable game devices. In actuality, our position regarding the use of these devices has never changed. It has always been against the rules when these devices are used to automate game play in a manner not possible through normal game play"

Furthermore, the post you linked is dated back almost 6 years ago. I had a chance to speak with NCwest developers few month back regarding that topic, and they clearly stated that it's illegal. The only option of legal gameplay is to use in-game macro system w/o it being looped to any outsourced device.
Make me famous x] the qq game is strong with this one..
iDopest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 05:06 PM   #22
iJarpo
Guardian Archangel

iJarpo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dim 10/23/17 #TruffleDown

Quote:
Yes, "our position on the use of hardware such as the Logitech G15, Nostromo or other programmable game devices. In actuality, our position regarding the use of these devices has never changed. It has always been against the rules when these devices are used to automate game play in a manner not possible through normal game play"
The best way to determine if how you are using these devices is a violation or not is by asking yourself "Can a normal keyboard/mouse combination replicate the same behavior?" If how you are using the programmable device can be done through a regular mouse/keyboard combination, then you won't have anything to worry about.

One example I often hear of is spamming CP potions. These devices can be setup to endlessly spam CP potions with the push of a button. Repeatedly consuming CP potions is possible through the use of a regular keyboard by setting up a hotkey and just holding down the hotkey on the keyboard

They literally give an example that is replicatable with a nostromo, and a nostromo is obvioulsy not detecting your CP, so by their example you would have no issues using a nostromo.

Quote:
Furthermore, the post you linked is dated back almost 6 years ago. I had a chance to speak with NCwest developers few month back regarding that topic, and they clearly stated that it's illegal. The only option of legal gameplay is to use in-game macro system w/o it being looped to any outsourced device
Links? Emails? Support follow up? I don't believe anything NCsoft says, after all have you seen how they run this failure of a game/company? Please fill me in on which great developer confirmed this, because differn't devs and developers will give a different answer every time.
iJarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:19 AM   #23
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDopest View Post
Make me famous x] the qq game is strong with this one..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_cU...ature=youtu.be

Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 04:30 AM   #24
BountyHunter
Elpy

BountyHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Booooring pvp ... i hardly wait for tank update ... no more perma ud's and sacrifices ..
BountyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 05:16 AM   #25
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BountyHunter View Post
Booooring pvp ... i hardly wait for tank update ... no more perma ud's and sacrifices ..
IKR next video coming soon 1 tank 1 healer pt w/o valiant nor dandy vs fooz cp with 2 tanks 2 healers w/ valiant and dandy pvp still lasted 2mins and 3 secs.... maybe next time we will go with no healer or no tank to make things more challenging
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote