Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-30-2017, 09:00 PM   #21
iAndouille
Grave Predator

iAndouille is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "Mutchy: MP REGEN IS NOT THE PROBLEM

Since when having Aden means something anymore lol

If Nova enjoy so much getting Farmed and losing all the pvp's there should be Sieges and dragons everyday, we'll see if they enjoy kissing floor everyday and saying "i have castle"
iAndouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:07 AM   #22
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomcaster View Post
The facts are simple:
1. Nova kept Aden....MS didn't even cast
2. MS ally lost Rune
3. Nova took a dragon while a siege was going on
The facts are simple:
1.You died once
2.you dies twice
3.you died three times
4.you died 4times
5.you died 5times
6.you were kissing adens lawn for like 2hours constantly
7.and finally at the end you were the onr that have given the 80% of nova lost crp to MS

You will always be our doomcarpet kisser
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 05:33 AM   #23
IKY
Goblin Lord

IKY is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpaWn View Post
The facts are simple:
1.You died once
2.you dies twice
3.you died three times
4.you died 4times
5.you died 5times
7.and finally at the end you were the onr that have given the 80% of nova lost crp to MS

perfect stability since 13 years lol
IKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:52 AM   #24
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAndouille View Post

If Nova enjoy so much getting Farmed and losing all the pvp's there should be Sieges and dragons everyday, we'll see if they enjoy kissing floor everyday and saying "i have castle"
errrrr..... Actually since the sieges exist in L2?
Anyone who pretends to be good in pvp should have no problem taking Aden from inferior enemy. They even shortened engraving from 3 min to 2 min, sometime ago.

So you either can pvp and you take Aden or you can't pvp and you can't take Aden, simple as that.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:00 AM   #25
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
errrrr..... Actually since the sieges exist in L2?
Anyone who pretends to be good in pvp should have no problem taking Aden from inferior enemy. They even shortened engraving from 3 min to 2 min, sometime ago.

So you either can pvp and you take Aden or you can't pvp and you can't take Aden, simple as that.
Have you realised that mp regeneration prevent MS from taking aden? There is a bug during siege! Are you aware of that?
Old 10-31-2017, 08:45 AM   #26
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Have you realised that mp regeneration prevent MS from taking aden? There is a bug during siege! Are you aware of that?
rofl, it's not a bug brah, it's a feature.
I heard you guys were trying to crest Aden without even destroying the life crystals. How lame can you be?
Even if few feohs are hard to kill inside the siege zone where the mp regen is active, the rest of their forces will have to run from town most of the time, when they die.

But let's pretend I know nothing, tell me how the mp regen prevents you from taking Aden, please.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:28 AM   #27
Doomcaster
Thunder Wyrm

Doomcaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The facts are simple:
1.You died once
2.you dies twice
3.you died three times
4.you died 4times
5.you died 5times

you lost Rune....you lost Valakas....you couldn't even cast for 1 sec in Aden. QQmoar!!!
Doomcaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:33 AM   #28
Doomcaster
Thunder Wyrm

Doomcaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Any castle doing dark would mean something:

1. income to the clan holding a dark castle....holding a light castle and saying you've taken something from Nova is just laughable

2. dark castle cloaks...If i have to explain here, you are in the wrong game
Doomcaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 09:55 PM   #29
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I heard you guys were trying to crest Aden without even destroying the life crystals. How lame can you be?
Even if few feohs are hard to kill inside the siege zone where the mp regen is active, the rest of their forces will have to run from town most of the time, when they die.

But let's pretend I know nothing, tell me how the mp regen prevents you from taking Aden, please.
Mixa with his 2 brain cells.. always so entertaining.. Go back to your dead server non factor.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:42 PM   #30
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Mixa with his 2 brain cells.. always so entertaining.. Go back to your dead server non factor.
Chill your base, random. Accept what you're, a failure and move on. There is not much left that you can do anyway.
I'll be around to laugh my **** off after each siege you guys fail.I really hope you don't emo quit again though.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:17 AM   #31
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

Quote:

Dev team replied it's a bug so shut the f up
Old 11-01-2017, 01:21 AM   #32
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

Quote:
We don't need to pretend, by your saying we already realized you don't have a clue... I won't say anything, the video from the siege will tell you
Old 11-01-2017, 01:23 AM   #33
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomcaster View Post
you lost Rune....you lost Valakas....you couldn't even cast for 1 sec in Aden. QQmoar!!!
You got farmed and lost lindvior+you got ultra farmed and lost antharas+you got slaughtered in the siege field QQMORE
Old 11-01-2017, 01:27 AM   #34
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

Quote:
Chill your base, random. Accept what you're, a failure and move on. There is not much left that you can do anyway.
I'll be around to laugh my **** off after each siege you guys fail.I really hope you don't emo quit again though.
You are the worst random ever....you act like you know a lot ahahahahahahaah omg you are so dumb. Don't talk here more you are getting humiliated again and again
Old 11-01-2017, 01:30 AM   #35
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Dev team replied it's a bug so shut the f up
oh, the dev team replied...I see......
Man you're the first person that the dev team replies to....

Gosh where do all these clowns came from.....
Old 11-01-2017, 01:31 AM   #36
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Emo quit again? Haha, I hope you don't trip over your stupidity.. Scared of Chronos.. clearly competition scares you.. Did Freya take your balls along with your ability to play? Jealousy is strong with Mixa. He's always been salty that other people have so much more disposable income don't cry now round man. Mixa: "Wahhhhhhhhhhh, I can't compete anywhere but at afk macroing on a dead server Wahhhh!"
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:57 AM   #37
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

Quote:
oh, the dev team replied...I see......
Man you're the first person that the dev team replies to....

Gosh where do all these clowns came from.....
Not to me personally you idiot.....get lost for real now please go set up your macro again
Old 11-01-2017, 02:16 AM   #38
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Since you're the master strategists Mixa please do enlighten us on how you'll beat a clan with the following advantage:
1. 2 Feos with Dragon weapons (lvl 1 and lvl 2) in same party with 7 brooch brs.
2. Feos has infinite supply of MP regen inside castles but no disrespect and all I saw that you have a "legit" source of information that we don't break crystals before casting and to correct your "legit" info we do break crystals and to correct you again since I think you've mentioned quite a lot in your posts that you haven't PvP for like 2 years now since you can't "compete" against players who are p2w you are right the mp regen was there for a long time no one notices it back then because yuls are the top dds and they don't rely on MP to survive same goes for feos who were rare back then they don't rely on MP to survive as well which is different now let me get to the part that you are WRONG even if you break the crystals inside the castle the MP regen still remains but let's just say that since you're one of the best strategists in this game you probably knew that already.
3. A clan like Renovatio is a feo based clan that relies on that "bug" mp regen.
4. Lastly even though the cresting time went down cresters can easily be interrupted now than they were back then when lots of new ingame features are introduced such as topaz.

All this things I said you probably knew that already since you're the "Master" strategists here so please do enlighten us oh great one on how you will take Aden. I've got no beef with you though it just tickles my funny bone that you've been bashing people around claiming you know everything yet you haven't PvP since I was in Equinox
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:24 AM   #39
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Not to me personally you idiot.....get lost for real now please go set up your macro again
rofl, no wonder MS can't do much, with such lowbrainers in there....
A big GOOD LUCK achieving anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Emo quit again? Haha, I hope you don't trip over your stupidity.. Scared of Chronos.. clearly competition scares you.. Did Freya take your balls along with your ability to play? Jealousy is strong with Mixa. He's always been salty that other people have so much more disposable income don't cry now round man. Mixa: "Wahhhhhhhhhhh, I can't compete anywhere but at afk macroing on a dead server Wahhhh!"
Look who's taking about dead servers, seriously the downie from Zaken talks about dead severs? I'm loling so hard at you right now.
By the way, I've got an idea.Try to pursue Neutron to put in the L2Store "Ticket - Win Aden Castle", you might as well get it then. This ain't Zaken brah.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:52 AM   #40
KKKm
Dark Lord

KKKm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I just watched the video from the siege witch uploaded the guy with the stage 2 feasts . He hits for 500 k dmg I was lool imagine what dmg this 2 feohs of nova will be heating with so many broonch brs . Not to mention in server ppl talking about nova dds getting detaged and braking the door to enter inside Aden . This is rediculus now I start to understand how shamed nova are and why they are afraid to do anything except talking in forums chat . I talked with xspawn yesterday and asked him why nova doesn’t show outside town and told me they are scared of ms . Anyway I checked hero status today and xspawn is still hero . I like this guy . Because all talk how weak he is but not 1 faces him . Expect pepinio who lOST in 1v1.
KKKm is offline   Reply With Quote