Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-12-2017, 08:15 PM   #1
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

Mutchy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aden Siege.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks brew.

https://ibb.co/cYZWCb
Mutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #2
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quiet crowd tonight.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:54 AM   #3
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutchy View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks brew.

https://ibb.co/cYZWCb
I have to agree as well....this diego what a noob, is farming nova everywhere in dragons he's making then to run carpet mode enter, in siege field he farmed then 700crps within 1siege. Terrible terrible what can I say...oh and in open fields!!?? Pfff he is winning every PVP so so so ******* bad. On the other hand mutchy feals so pro kissing floors all the time, like zmajin....
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:05 AM   #4
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

Btw gratz to nova that they were outside the gates and got farmed once again...that was heroic.

And gratz after we brought down the crystals you had to activate the cockroach mode "ok guys now that the crystals are down let's go and def inside using NCsofts gift, ultra mp regen"
Old 11-13-2017, 02:52 AM   #5
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

the fail is real....
one more and the hypetrain will start to derail
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:11 AM   #6
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
the fail is real....
one more and the hypetrain will start to derail
This.

No offence Spawn but it sounds like "we failed
AGAIN".
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:11 AM   #7
Temperance
Tainted Zombie

Temperance is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh noooooo! Evey has joined the fight, ruuun for your lives!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1bF8KqIJXo

Oh well.. nvm
Temperance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:08 AM   #8
nardis1988
Tainted Zombie

nardis1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
Oh noooooo! Evey has joined the fight, ruuun for your lives!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1bF8KqIJXo

Oh well.. nvm
Thats because they can ONLY kill in full skills. Outside that, they are garbage can players. Anybody can kill/survive while in offensive/defensive. When you know how to play the middle, thats when you WIN.
nardis1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:05 AM   #9
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

Lets sneak in players in hide and try to cast, then get mad when nova defends their casting room.

CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 11-13-2017, 05:12 PM   #10
iAndouille
Grave Predator

iAndouille is an unknown quantity at this point

every 2 second about 4k MP is regenered which is 80.000 damage to take for a Feoh to lose 4k MP, so every second it means you can take 40.000 damage and survive just by the MP regens.

Sieges are broken.

any fight outside castle nova get farmed
any fight inside castle Feoh are very hard to get down so Nova wins those fights.

Simple facts about game mechanic but don't brag about it.
iAndouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 06:21 PM   #11
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

Choo Choo
Old 11-14-2017, 02:23 AM   #12
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardis1988 View Post
Thats because they can ONLY kill in full skills. Outside that, they are garbage can players. Anybody can kill/survive while in offensive/defensive. When you know how to play the middle, thats when you WIN.
Kill in full skills? Ahahahahaha they can t even do that simple thing....i mean I was fighting Prince77 party 7-8 hours ago and those guys trade their gear in order to have more than 3-4 brooch br, and yet we won the fight having them running to safety(after 2hours)....i won't gonna say it was a good fight because they had a Dragon weapon stage 2, they asked me before the fight starts not to bring truffle in my party.....ahahahaha yet they brought peppinio "the damage dealer" buaaaaaahahahahaha! COME ON
Old 11-14-2017, 06:47 AM   #13
spartakos77
Elpy

spartakos77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpaWn View Post
Kill in full skills? Ahahahahaha they can t even do that simple thing....i mean I was fighting Prince77 party 7-8 hours ago and those guys trade their gear in order to have more than 3-4 brooch br, and yet we won the fight having them running to safety(after 2hours)....i won't gonna say it was a good fight because they had a Dragon weapon stage 2, they asked me before the fight starts not to bring truffle in my party.....ahahahaha yet they brought peppinio "the damage dealer" buaaaaaahahahahaha! COME ON

My friend xspawn your mental illness grow every day that pass. Ps. i know a very good psychiatric doctor that can help you with that illusions.
1st We played with our gears
2nd i am not willing to watch 3 hours video to see who got the most kills (i think we did but not for sure)
3rd If you dont care about your job and you want to stay after 3 a.m to play l2 i dont care. My job is important so i have to wake up early in the morning
4th I asked you to make a 7v7 with YOUR party, i never mention 7v7 with my party cause we missing ppl. i dont know why you are crying about peppinio.
Finally, get a little bit more serious and start thinking why you are failing so bad at whatever you try to do.

P.s Keep failing
spartakos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:50 AM   #14
NicosDRS
Elpy

NicosDRS is an unknown quantity at this point

1st. I dont know if you played with your gears or not....but honestly i dont really care......all i say we were waiting you to come for 30 min........omg......i wonder why........
2nd. It is easy to tell who killed more......war stats went +18 at least in MS favor......so obviously we killed more. You were mainly killing our low lvl, not geared iss.
3rd. Maybe it is the early waking up...maybe the farmed you got even if you tried to play everything in your favor.... who knows.......fact is you left the fight.
4rth. When you told as to make 7vs7 xspawn had just told you that the day before he farmed martins cp.....so when would you accept a 7vs7 with your cp? So when you challenged 10 min after it is implied that you were going for cp vs cp...cause you called his cp...not any 7vs7. Moreover you pmed xspawn not to bring truffle or you are not coming, but you brought a dragon weapon.....lame at least.....yet MS fought and won the fight by 18 kills at least.

P.S.1 xspawn is not crying about pipi.....is pointing out about your clown tactics.....trying to make the fight in your favour...yet being farmed
P.S.2 you just killed mainly our 103 lvl , not geared iss. Otherthan that the kills would be at least 40+ in MS favour......you brought a Dragon weapon......still failed to kill....noobs as always....kisses!
NicosDRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:46 AM   #15
spartakos77
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicosDRS View Post
1st. I dont know if you played with your gears or not....but honestly i dont really care......all i say we were waiting you to come for 30 min........omg......i wonder why........
2nd. It is easy to tell who killed more......war stats went +18 at least in MS favor......so obviously we killed more. You were mainly killing our low lvl, not geared iss.
3rd. Maybe it is the early waking up...maybe the farmed you got even if you tried to play everything in your favor.... who knows.......fact is you left the fight.
4rth. When you told as to make 7vs7 xspawn had just told you that the day before he farmed martins cp.....so when would you accept a 7vs7 with your cp? So when you challenged 10 min after it is implied that you were going for cp vs cp...cause you called his cp...not any 7vs7. Moreover you pmed xspawn not to bring truffle or you are not coming, but you brought a dragon weapon.....lame at least.....yet MS fought and won the fight by 18 kills at least.

P.S.1 xspawn is not crying about pipi.....is pointing out about your clown tactics.....trying to make the fight in your favour...yet being farmed
P.S.2 you just killed mainly our 103 lvl , not geared iss. Otherthan that the kills would be at least 40+ in MS favour......you brought a Dragon weapon......still failed to kill....noobs as always....kisses!
I never pm spawn and i never told him dont bring truffle , i said in hero voice bring your cp for 7vs7.
You say that we kill your iss 103 lvl you did the same to our iss which is 102
I really dont understand why you are crying all the time you are asking for 7v7 we dont have ppl active you are crying that we are avoiding you, we are coming for 7vs7 you found something else to cry. Finally, rename your clan guys to the "CrYiNG People" it match better
Old 11-14-2017, 09:59 AM   #16
NicosDRS
Elpy

NicosDRS is an unknown quantity at this point

well i remember killing equally as much morpheus......who is geared and not 102 right? plus we killed a lot pipi,mayn prince...geared as **** and not 102 right? btw we dont cry....we farmed you (i got +96 on pvps only at that fight)...we just state the facts.....and yes you did pm spawn.....next time we will screenshot dont worry......

Stay out more......like when you came at this server......dont hide like you do so often lately......you just gang pve pts and stay hidden when you find equal numbers even...not really gears most of the time....even numbers are enough to put back in ch.

it is weird to me that you got jobs only after you got farmed so hard.......yet you are always online to chat war.......but not pvp.......

stay out more play the game...and see what happens.....kisses!
NicosDRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:21 AM   #17
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartakos77 View Post
I never pm spawn and i never told him dont bring truffle , i said in hero voice bring your cp for 7vs7.
You say that we kill your iss 103 lvl you did the same to our iss which is 102
I really dont understand why you are crying all the time you are asking for 7v7 we dont have ppl active you are crying that we are avoiding you, we are coming for 7vs7 you found something else to cry. Finally, rename your clan guys to the "CrYiNG People" it match better

Hey hey kiddo!!! This is the last time I show mercy for you....on next fight(there wont be another with this humiliation of yours) I'm gonna bring truffle with and mark my words the fight wont last more than 15mnts(proly I'm saying a lot lol). Truffle will show to "pippi OU" how a dragon weapon owner ends a fight within minutes and not within 3hours and yet he run away, not to mention that he got ported away cause his fingers confused by the stress and got karma(PRO NOVAS holding ctrl in pvps)... you clown you never pm me you said that on hero chat, we are talking about the same thing this is an act of a COWARD end of story....

Keep saying I'm crying I don't mind video will be up soon ON HILARIOUS youtube videos ofc, staring "Pippi ou", noobs nova 4life-eternity.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:58 AM   #18
spartakos77
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicosDRS View Post
well i remember killing equally as much morpheus......who is geared and not 102 right? plus we killed a lot pipi,mayn prince...geared as **** and not 102 right? btw we dont cry....we farmed you (i got +96 on pvps only at that fight)...we just state the facts.....and yes you did pm spawn.....next time we will screenshot dont worry......

Stay out more......like when you came at this server......dont hide like you do so often lately......you just gang pve pts and stay hidden when you find equal numbers even...not really gears most of the time....even numbers are enough to put back in ch.

it is weird to me that you got jobs only after you got farmed so hard.......yet you are always online to chat war.......but not pvp.......

stay out more play the game...and see what happens.....kisses!

The only time that you manage to kill me it was when my wind scrolls expired. By the way two so big yul arent able to kill a healer ? you try it several times
Equal numbers ? xaaxaaxaxxaaxxaxaxa all the times we start to fight against 1 party and at the end is to pvp against 3 partys atleast.
As it concerns me i am every day out.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:02 AM   #19
spartakos77
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpaWn View Post
Hey hey kiddo!!! This is the last time I show mercy for you....on next fight(there wont be another with this humiliation of yours) I'm gonna bring truffle with and mark my words the fight wont last more than 15mnts(proly I'm saying a lot lol). Truffle will show to "pippi OU" how a dragon weapon owner ends a fight within minutes and not within 3hours and yet he run away, not to mention that he got ported away cause his fingers confused by the stress and got karma(PRO NOVAS holding ctrl in pvps)... you clown you never pm me you said that on hero chat, we are talking about the same thing this is an act of a COWARD end of story....

Keep saying I'm crying I don't mind video will be up soon ON HILARIOUS youtube videos ofc, staring "Pippi ou", noobs nova 4life-eternity.
Spawn i pvp with truffle and zureill with my cp and the fight last at least 30 min.
Why are you crying ? you ask several times for 7vs7 and you told me bring peppinio also why you cry now ?
Anyway i would stop here i am not a forum warrior like you
Old 11-14-2017, 11:12 AM   #20
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

So back to the topic at hand.

Aden, wut happened