Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-28-2017, 11:19 AM   #21
Temperance
Tainted Zombie

Temperance is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 11/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DergeDraconis View Post
So you were thwarted by pve clans? People who most of your main dds can probably 2 shot, or even AoE to death? That's why you didn't take the castle? Because maybe a tank from each clan made it close enough to Zuriel to interrupt him before dying? Sounds more like your clan failed to assess/target which toons were the threats, got too busy not protecting your caster while trying to 'farm' and it cost you the castle.
Cutting out half a sentence and taking it out of context. It's not about who is 1-2 shot or not. It's about nova QQing that CFH and FS came, when nova out of desperation called all of their pets to come.
Temperance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:27 AM   #22
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: 11/26/2017

+650 Positive on War Status in a 2-hour Castle Siege (total est. ~1400 kills vs. ~500 deaths);
+Hiding within your own Castle Walls (I LOLLED) with all means: from Basement, to small corner rooms on 3th floor, to Wyvern location on roof tops;
+10% PvP Bonus Attack from Castle;
+~1.500 MP Regen per second from Castle;
+Can't make it near any Dragon Heart without kissing the grass while loosing any form of mass-PvP;
+Porting inside Dragons while 97% of the Command Channel is laying dead near the Heart;
+Meanwhile Purchasing every Lv.5 & 6 Jewel on the market to be PRO $ WIN with Brooch BR;
+Can't kill MS Supports who do not even own a Brooch.

Yes, Nova you must be very proud. All I see is unskilled Players acting as Fertilizers for the bright green grass in Aden.

GF indeed, keep up the good work!
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:35 AM   #23
BennieXL
Heathen Knight

BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: 11/26/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
Cutting out half a sentence and taking it out of context. It's not about who is 1-2 shot or not. It's about nova QQing that CFH and FS came, when nova out of desperation called all of their pets to come.
You talk about those who finally decided to show up in the last ~15 min of the Castle Siege. It seems they got bored waiting at their own Castles, since all their attackers went to aid Nova in the Battle of the hide & try to find me. LOL
BennieXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:38 AM   #24
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

good dramaz, keep it up and try to avoid toxic / rl remarks and all's good

ppl gotta remember this is just a game, GF's to all that participated!

nuff said.
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:50 PM   #25
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

nvm the jomo's only enabled posting pictures in the announcement section how lame..
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:47 PM   #26
Shabu
Goblin Lord

Shabu is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOL at all these clowns talking about Nova. If the old Nova came back, the enemies would bore all of us into quitting again.

https://ibb.co/hmnotR
Shabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:40 PM   #27
Ecksdee
Elpy

Ecksdee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieXL View Post
+650 Positive on War Status in a 2-hour Castle Siege (total est. ~1400 kills vs. ~500 deaths);
+Hiding within your own Castle Walls (I LOLLED) with all means: from Basement, to small corner rooms on 3th floor, to Wyvern location on roof tops;
+Can't make it near any Dragon Heart without kissing the grass while loosing any form of mass-PvP;
+Porting inside Dragons while 97% of the Command Channel is laying dead near the Heart;
+Meanwhile Purchasing every Lv.5 & 6 Jewel on the market to be PRO $ WIN with Brooch BR;

Yes, Nova you must be very proud. All I see is unskilled Players acting as Fertilizers for the bright green grass in Aden.

I'm sure a very old clan like Nova who are max level and max skills, really gives a **** about crp, right? They logged to defend their castle, you logged to take their castle.. They kept it. You lose, it's that simple. When you defend a castle your main focus isn't just to pvp, it's to do whatever you can to make sure the cresting doesn't go through, so they're obviously going to have people go out of their way to cancel your leader, making themselves easier targets in the process.

Hiding within your own Castle Walls (I LOLLED) with all means: from Basement, to small corner rooms on 3th floor, to Wyvern location on roof tops;

Again, they are defending. The **** do you expect them to do? Go out and run to Aden north gate for some pvp while your leader is cresting? Send everyone in at the same time so that if they all die noone else is left to cancel? That's called strategy, maybe you should start using some, you wouldn't fail at getting a castle for months.

I fail to see how's that Nova's problem/fault. I see other castles switching clan and that 10% doesn't seem to bother the attackers?

Again, can't see how is that Nova's problem/fault? According to every single one of you, you're killing Nova left and right, so how come you guys can't ******* protect your leader? 1.5 hour straight of ''destroying'' them and you can't get your leader to crest? Lol'ed.

Well that's nice for you, that means you get every dragons since there is no way they get in if they can't even get near the heart! Right!?

Wait i'm confused.. I thought Nova was not able to get anywhere near the Dragon Heart, and i thought MS was winning everything else? ****, all those lies are getting confusing.

Right, because MS are all free-to-play players obviously. 90% of you guys were a bunch of nobodies before this game becamse massively pay-to-win, so wtf are you even crying about lol. Go ask Oil daddy to get you some level 6 already.

Again, defending a castle isn't just about PvP so i fail to see how is that even relevant. I know it's hard for you braindead to grasp, but maybe you should focus more on protecting your leader instead of counting how many useless crp you're getting so you can be a cute little keyboard warrior on the forums afterward, maybe then people won be walking to your leader and interrupting him so easily.

PS: tell your ******* stupid tanks to stop pulling enemies on top of the pedestal, right next to your leader trying to crest.. That might help a little bit you doofus.

So i'll end just like you i guess,

Yes, MS you must be very proud. All I see is unskilled Players who claims to be amazing at the game and yet fails to execute the most basic tasks during a siege, months after months.

edit: fixed some typos here n there. :/

Last edited by Ecksdee; 11-28-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Ecksdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:35 AM   #28
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabu View Post
I LOL at all these clowns talking about Nova. If the old Nova came back, the enemies would bore all of us into quitting again.

https://ibb.co/hmnotR
You mean the old players that never learn to play by their own hands; and got quit after zranger and other scripts over? That players you are talking about? If yes well I'm w8ing them to turn them into pieces!
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:51 AM   #29
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecksdee View Post

I'm sure a very old clan like Nova who are max level and max skills, really gives a **** about crp, right? They logged to defend their castle, you logged to take their castle.. They kept it. You lose, it's that simple. When you defend a castle your main focus isn't just to pvp, it's to do whatever you can to make sure the cresting doesn't go through, so they're obviously going to have people go out of their way to cancel your leader, making themselves easier targets in the process.

Hiding within your own Castle Walls (I LOLLED) with all means: from Basement, to small corner rooms on 3th floor, to Wyvern location on roof tops;

Again, they are defending. The **** do you expect them to do? Go out and run to Aden north gate for some pvp while your leader is cresting? Send everyone in at the same time so that if they all die noone else is left to cancel? That's called strategy, maybe you should start using some, you wouldn't fail at getting a castle for months.

I fail to see how's that Nova's problem/fault. I see other castles switching clan and that 10% doesn't seem to bother the attackers?

Again, can't see how is that Nova's problem/fault? According to every single one of you, you're killing Nova left and right, so how come you guys can't ******* protect your leader? 1.5 hour straight of ''destroying'' them and you can't get your leader to crest? Lol'ed.

Well that's nice for you, that means you get every dragons since there is no way they get in if they can't even get near the heart! Right!?

Wait i'm confused.. I thought Nova was not able to get anywhere near the Dragon Heart, and i thought MS was winning everything else? ****, all those lies are getting confusing.

Right, because MS are all free-to-play players obviously. 90% of you guys were a bunch of nobodies before this game becamse massively pay-to-win, so wtf are you even crying about lol. Go ask Oil daddy to get you some level 6 already.

Again, defending a castle isn't just about PvP so i fail to see how is that even relevant. I know it's hard for you braindead to grasp, but maybe you should focus more on protecting your leader instead of counting how many useless crp you're getting so you can be a cute little keyboard warrior on the forums afterward, maybe then people won be walking to your leader and interrupting him so easily.

PS: tell your ******* stupid tanks to stop pulling enemies on top of the pedestal, right next to your leader trying to crest.. That might help a little bit you doofus.

So i'll end just like you i guess,

Yes, MS you must be very proud. All I see is unskilled Players who claims to be amazing at the game and yet fails to execute the most basic tasks during a siege, months after months.

edit: fixed some typos here n there. :/
Yet another trash Nova player making any excuse he can to tell us all about how Nova is the best. You're terrible just like the rest of Nova. The end is near for that trash clan, the drama has already began. We will see how much peppinio's **** needs to be licked so he'll come back this time if he doesn't well.. Nova is done period. Aden doesn't mean **** to me or anyone in MS we are there to farm and crush Nova in PvP, only reason anyone even wants to take it is because thats all Nova has left. Nova is defeated everywhere.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:44 AM   #30
DarrenLin
Elpy

DarrenLin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
FS and CFH only came when your pets ProPvE,OJS,P1ratas etc came to aden and helped Nova interrupt MS from casting

4 FS in the end lol you forgot to mention Nova's pets coming in and trying to interrupt MS from casting

FS and CFH came this is a fact but another fact is they only came when your pets ProPvE,OJS,P1ratas,LegionofDivinity,Ashura etc

when nova's ally or friendly clan came to help, they are all "pets"
when FS and CFH came to help, they are just FS and CFH.

Logic.
DarrenLin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:02 AM   #31
Jagtiger
Purgatory Shadow

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

This are the only facts that mattered.

-Both MS and Nova spends a lot of $$$ to compete
-Both MS and Nova got help from other clans
-Nova defended their castle and MS failed to cast
-Nova lost all the PvP that transpired that day and up to this day has never won a clan vs clan against MS
-MS owns the server with the exception of Aden castle which is the only thing left that Nova owns.
-Nova is dying and it's only a matter of time until MS kicks them out of Chronos
Jagtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:07 AM   #32
DarrenLin
Elpy

DarrenLin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
This are the only facts that mattered.

-Both MS and Nova spends a lot of $$$ to compete
-Both MS and Nova got help from other clans
-Nova defended their castle and MS failed to cast
-Nova lost all the PvP that transpired that day and up to this day has never won a clan vs clan against MS
-MS owns the server with the exception of Aden castle which is the only thing left that Nova owns.
-Nova is dying and it's only a matter of time until MS kicks them out of Chronos
-True

-True

-True

-Originally Posted by Jagtiger
You win some you lose some that's the beauty of online games there's no point in sugar coating it or making excuses. Nova and MAX were more invested in that siege and in turn they were the better clans that day Gz for the win and the bragging rights see you next siege

-care to elaborate the meaning of "owning" the server?

-Probably True too lol
DarrenLin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:03 AM   #33
Ecksdee
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
Yet another trash Nova player making any excuse he can to tell us all about how Nova is the best. You're terrible just like the rest of Nova. The end is near for that trash clan, the drama has already began. We will see how much peppinio's **** needs to be licked so he'll come back this time if he doesn't well.. Nova is done period. Aden doesn't mean **** to me or anyone in MS we are there to farm and crush Nova in PvP, only reason anyone even wants to take it is because thats all Nova has left. Nova is defeated everywhere.
Aww, that's such a cute copy pasta you've been doing for the past months. You were saying the saaaaamething on Zaken, and were failing just as much there. Too bad your entire whiny post is useless because i'm not even in Nova.. Just because i say things about MS doesn't mean i'm automatically on the other side, why so insecure little whiny boy? Anyone with half a brain can notice the majority of MS are a bunch of little private server noobs who came to officials only after this game became 100% pay-to-win, you got the gear from daddy's CC, sure, but you completely lack knowledge of the game when it comes to sieges. Any moron can press buttons in an open field, too bad none of you guys can use their brain to crest a castle.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:30 PM   #34
WhasD
Thunder Wyrm

WhasD is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i havnt paid a dime in this game in 12 months...

will be hilarious if they do actually win, with the $10,000+ dollars spent per toon on jewels, infinite brooch BRS, to be left holding their c*cks when nova is "defeated" with nothing to do, bahahah.

like how have u not taken aden yet? we didnt even have peppino yet still MS carpet bombed themselves into the floor with ****** tactics involving 0 thought.

You have numbers, jewels, gear, MASSIVE amounts of money invested but still fail Aden siege every time. its funny af

and i only play this game for the lols
WhasD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:06 PM   #35
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhasD View Post
lol i havnt paid a dime in this game in 12 months...

will be hilarious if they do actually win, with the $10,000+ dollars spent per toon on jewels, infinite brooch BRS, to be left holding their c*cks when nova is "defeated" with nothing to do, bahahah.

like how have u not taken aden yet? we didnt even have peppino yet still MS carpet bombed themselves into the floor with ****** tactics involving 0 thought.

You have numbers, jewels, gear, MASSIVE amounts of money invested but still fail Aden siege every time. its funny af

and i only play this game for the lols
Haha shook you're really a dumb *** these days.. I don't think you even believe the things you say.
Old 11-29-2017, 07:07 PM   #36
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Quote:
Aww, that's such a cute copy pasta you've been doing for the past months. You were saying the saaaaamething on Zaken, and were failing just as much there. Too bad your entire whiny post is useless because i'm not even in Nova.. Just because i say things about MS doesn't mean i'm automatically on the other side, why so insecure little whiny boy? Anyone with half a brain can notice the majority of MS are a bunch of little private server noobs who came to officials only after this game became 100% pay-to-win, you got the gear from daddy's CC, sure, but you completely lack knowledge of the game when it comes to sieges. Any moron can press buttons in an open field, too bad none of you guys can use their brain to crest a castle.
Failed big time on Zaken, failed so hard it got me a stage 2 dragon weapon.
Old 11-29-2017, 07:49 PM   #37
Melaney
Dark Knight

Melaney is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
How does spending money from a credit card or bank account equate to having earned it from your time on Zaken?

I know where you bought mucho adena from amigo.

Muahahahahahaha
Melaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:55 PM   #38
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaney View Post
How does spending money from a credit card or bank account equate to having earned it from your time on Zaken?

I know where you bought mucho adena from amigo.

Muahahahahahaha
Oh here we go, please tell me more you know all about where my gear came from I'm sure.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:10 PM   #39
Ecksdee
Elpy

Quote:
I'm confused what makes you think you can talk so much **** to veteran players when really the only things you've achieved on this game are to be a nobody prior to GoD, who bought his way to the top once the game became ''f2p/p2w'' and get your *** kicked by 2 different clans on 2 different servers even though you claimed both times they were ''trash clans''.

I guess if i was an insecure teenager failing for months to get a castle from a ''dead and trash clan'' i'd probably be looking for excuses and trying to turn every little pointless things into victories as well. So hey, well done you got CRP!
Old 11-29-2017, 09:14 PM   #40
Bruhxd
Dark Lord

Quote:
I'm confused what makes you think you can talk so much **** to veteran players when really the only things you've achieved on this game are to be a nobody prior to GoD, who bought his way to the top once the game became ''f2p/p2w'' and get your *** kicked by 2 different clans on 2 different servers even though you claimed both times they were ''trash clans''.

I guess if i was an insecure teenager failing for months to get a castle from a ''dead and trash clan'' i'd probably be looking for excuses and trying to turn every little pointless things into victories as well. So hey, well done you got CRP!
You don't know anything its hilarious. You're so mad, get and helmet and go to your safe place. Nova is garbage