Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-02-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
ShillenElder
Dark Knight
 
ShillenElder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 177
ShillenElder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where is our daily pvp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rros...ature=youtu.be
Why can't we have this on our server?
ShillenElder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:34 PM   #2
iDoomCraker
Goblin Lord
 
iDoomCraker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 31
iDoomCraker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is our daily pvp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShillenElder View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rros...ature=youtu.be
Why can't we have this on our server?
cuz since nova runaway from naia, turn into a "Siegue clan", what this means ? simple, only have good activity on siegues, the others 6 days of the weeks just 1 or 2 grps are who keep the activity.

MS have more active grps but nova dont have equal active numbers, and ofc nova will not go pvp 7 vs 14 or 14 vs 20 etc.

the rest of the server ? sleeping as always, chronos since a long time ago are the server with more random geared ppl (with pvp stuff), but they are just pve ppl, even didnt try make a 3rd clan side or smth like that.

__________________________________________________ _________

Sadly the pvp in this game are dying, atm even clan vs clan (1st vs 2nd side) pvp are dying. I miss when naia was Nova vs DH vs SH vs LOD vs United vs SM, chronos also have good times when was FS, Enmity, RescueRangers, ksk
iDoomCraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 09:13 AM   #3
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 96
Mutchy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is our daily pvp?

The crazy items in the nstore are what is killing pvp in this game.
Mutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 12:08 PM   #4
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is our daily pvp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutchy View Post
The crazy items in the nstore are what is killing pvp in this game.
Haha this is your excuse.. how dumb can you be? Nova is littered with these "Crazy items".. The hard truth is Nova is full of fragile nerds from the era of everybody gets a trophy. If they start losing they quit.. It's very sad but the Nova mentality is complete garbage these days and the clan's goal is to avoid letting MS make the war positive. If they could not defend Aden and still keep it they would just to not lose those precious points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WmfIhQrPes

This is the last 7v7 Nova did over 2 months ago, they have 4 brooch br's in this party and yet here Mutchy is crying about crazy items killing PvP. It's a cop out for his trash self, I mean this guy had 7 points in oly with 60 matches.. He is same geared as our ISS in MS if not more he just is an awful player.

Last edited by Bruhxd; 12-03-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 12:10 PM   #5
Bruhxd
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 234
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is our daily pvp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDoomCraker View Post
cuz since nova runaway from naia, turn into a "Siegue clan", what this means ? simple, only have good activity on siegues, the others 6 days of the weeks just 1 or 2 grps are who keep the activity.

MS have more active grps but nova dont have equal active numbers, and ofc nova will not go pvp 7 vs 14 or 14 vs 20 etc.

the rest of the server ? sleeping as always, chronos since a long time ago are the server with more random geared ppl (with pvp stuff), but they are just pve ppl, even didnt try make a 3rd clan side or smth like that.

__________________________________________________ _________

Sadly the pvp in this game are dying, atm even clan vs clan (1st vs 2nd side) pvp are dying. I miss when naia was Nova vs DH vs SH vs LOD vs United vs SM, chronos also have good times when was FS, Enmity, RescueRangers, ksk
Nova has plenty active, they are afraid to lose nothing more. Not to mention MAX hiding on a dead server, Nova and MAX leadership are without balls unfortunately they'd rather farm/buy pixels for nothing. It's the sad mentality of players at Nova/MAX and their clans are dying because of their decisions.
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:48 PM   #6
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 96
Mutchy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is our daily pvp?

Sadly I can't see truffles posts. I am sure it is well thought out, without any digs or insults.

I also heard that truffle has been claiming to be in the army when he's actually not... What a true hero.

Hue
Mutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:48 PM   #7
Mich4el
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 112
Mich4el is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is our daily pvp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutchy View Post
Sadly I can't see truffles posts. I am sure it is well thought out, without any digs or insults.

I also heard that truffle has been claiming to be in the army when he's actually not... What a true hero.

Hue
He was pointing out what a moron you are, for crying about overpowered items destroying pvp in the game, then linked a youtube video of a Nova party that was pvping, that had 4 brooch jewel buffs in it. In other words, your excuse is laughable, you're just a horrible player.
Mich4el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:19 AM   #8
KKKm
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Clan hall
Posts: 247
KKKm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is our daily pvp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShillenElder View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rros...ature=youtu.be
Why can't we have this on our server?
Last mass pvp was on atelia with 2 nova parties includin pepinio against 1 ms party with 5 ppl on it . Ms won first round nova pred. Unfofotrunately I missed live first fight but second round nova brought 3 parties ms brought 2 parties . Nova got destroyed . So we can’t have this kind of pvp since nova need to outnumber ms at least 3/1 . Only chance for nova to pvp is to bring max on chronos merge together and then maybe they will have a chance to win truffle .ms with 2 parties were w8ing at atelia for over 30 min not even 1 nova showed up . So server can’t have this kind of pvp because of the chickens who play with highly gears and are afraid to leave town .
KKKm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:08 AM   #9
Munch
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 227
Munch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is our daily pvp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKm View Post
Last mass pvp was on atelia with 2 nova parties includin pepinio against 1 ms party with 5 ppl on it . Ms won first round nova pred. Unfofotrunately I missed live first fight but second round nova brought 3 parties ms brought 2 parties . Nova got destroyed . So we canít have this kind of pvp since nova need to outnumber ms at least 3/1 . Only chance for nova to pvp is to bring max on chronos merge together and then maybe they will have a chance to win truffle .ms with 2 parties were w8ing at atelia for over 30 min not even 1 nova showed up . So server canít have this kind of pvp because of the chickens who play with highly gears and are afraid to leave town .
This makes no sense at all or you're just making assumptions on their shouts?
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:36 PM   #10
iPandaNeko
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 347
iPandaNeko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is our daily pvp?

1) everyone on this server is within the same time zone
2) gm actually change things on this server unlike ncsoft west
3) they have population unlike how every event makes more and more people quit
4) events that are not cash dumps along with 3
5) gear around even if everyone rolled around with 3-4 stage 6 jewels people would pvp since the advantage of having 10k more money invested makes you really win at this game extra BR and UD
6) uhuhuhu
7) nova recruiting for Black desert online pvpers 400+ GS mail box me
iPandaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.