Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Dev Corner

Login

Dev Corner Questions and answers from the people behind the scenes of Lineage II. Only mods can start threads in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 09:07 AM   #21
iDancer
Tainted Zombie

iDancer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Producer Q&A Ask Juji: The Future of Lineage II

Is there any plan on making a pvp live section.. idea is like shilen or naia has a sub server where people will log in their and do pvp/pk i mean kill all/killing spree without getting chaotic or loss xp just plain killing and murder everything that logs in a sub server..

Or

Instead of only dim siege we meet and pvp why dont we make a portal in which we come from other server, for example naia to chronos in which we came from a rift and we kill all in chronos coz our name goes red when we enter to another rift.. in this way we will promote more pvp..
Old 11-23-2015, 05:58 AM   #22
Cepumzaglis
Thunder Wyrm

Cepumzaglis is an unknown quantity at this point

Question:

1.Feedback. How often are you informed of player feedback and suggestions, do you consider of implementing any of them in game? Are you planning to make some surveys to get more feedback from players? Is there any person who's job is to gather up player feedback from these forums and bring it up when new content is being developed?

2.Bots vs drops. How do you plan to compete with gold sellers to make them less effective, get less profit and therefore make less impact on in-game. You cannot boost drops until bots can and will take advantage of that, what solutions you have in mind?

3.Advertising. I have not seen any adds of lineage 2 to attract new players. Why so?
Old 11-23-2015, 09:11 AM   #23
Holy_l2
Elpy

Holy_l2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!

1. Some plans for update the game, engine, graphics, etc.

2. Scripts, bots, 3rd soft etc. Unbearable play well , I think we lost good players for these increasing problems. This includes stop to protect people who make donations but that benefit 3rd party scripts for pvp, power lvl, gold seller, etc...

3. Any plans for more balance the game?
- RBs
- Classes
- Drops

*What benefit has a player who plays honestly when 90% plays with illegal programs to farm adena, lvl, pvp , Rbs and when we denounce nothing happens??

Thanks
Old 11-23-2015, 08:58 PM   #24
Saraine
Elpy

Saraine is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new Lineage player, but not new to MMORPG's. I spent years with no life playing all good games launched within 12 years. I don't mean pay to play if I know it makes sense and sadly it Lineage in this shape isn't worth it.
This game is very addictive, different mechanics make it even more interesting and I would enjoy it if not:
1. Drop/Spoil rate - some low grade gear up to C dropped for me but no parts and supplies for crafting. Every game economy is based on crafting and item drop. Making shots, funny, actually no point since you can purchase them fairly cheap for Steel Guild Coins. Crafting is dead in this game.
2. Bots and gold sellers - almost every game I played dealt with this and almost every game devs managed somehow to get rid of this. Lineage is special, I can see in every town shops advertising gold for $$, they don't even try to hide. This is ridiculous. Bots, well personally had to deal with them on hunting areas. I noticed, players are trying to battle this problem different ways, but it makes no sense as well, since noone respond or ban reported bot.
3. Rewards for levelup, completing quests - hilarious. Of course, you can get gear, but rewards don't match characters needs: for example you hit level 61 (grade A should start) you still don't receive any. Before you complete your grade A full set, you should wear S grade already. Enchanting at this level actually makes no sense, so I vendoring scrolls give me some cash for other needs since adena drop rate is very low.

I don't know much about high level's, my highest is 83, but I hear many unhappy voices.
Will be these issues fixed anytime soon?

I am very dissapointed with this such a great game with it's problems, that I don't see a good will from devs to fix.

I apologize for my poor english, I'm autodidact and never had a chance to study it.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:04 PM   #25
0neWingedAngel
Tainted Zombie

0neWingedAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All !

Everyone know, that atm we have Yul Chronicle. They make enormous damage etc. etc. but it is part of L2 somtimes some classes are better than other. Unique Update special for NCSoft sounds good, but...
Ok time for questions.
1) Do u thinking about make L2 more balances?
2) Can u change this clan reward from Lindvior into other(Blessed Antharas for example)??
Lindvior bonus( i mean 10% to refleckt magical dmg) + 1/2 hit form yul and die= almost all feohs makes reroll into other classes( if u even have good/docent gear u can kill urself if u hit someone(or group) with low/normal m.def) So now feoh is practically useless in PvP.
3) Do u have chanse to get live GM inside game, who can ban bots and scripters ?
4)Any chanse for Judicator to back to game ? Or he will be banished to end L2 ?
5) Did u thinking about remove M.Crit Rate Cap, and can u explain the diffrence between M. Crit. Rate and M. Skill Crit. Rate, bacuse if u get M. Skill Crit Rate ur M. Crit Rate will raise
Old 11-25-2015, 09:39 AM   #26
LIFESTEEL
Elpy

LIFESTEEL is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterCasey View Post
As one of our community initiatives, there will be regular Q&A sessions with the Lineage II Producer, Juji. We invite you to ask questions pertaining to the set topic(s).

With Lineage II returning to Steam and regular updates coming from Korea, what does this mean for Lineage II NA? Ask Juji!

Guidelines
  • Please only post questions pertaining to the topic: Future of Lineage II
  • Please post in a respectful manner. Condescending questions and implications will not be answered.
  • If you have multiple questions, please list your questions out versus writing a block-o-text.
  • Questions will be answered in a most timely manner as possible. We may choose to select a few questions to answer at one time.
  • If you question is not answered, we are not ignoring you. We may not have a good answer for you at the time.

Please post your questions below and Juji will answer to the best of his abilities.
we need a professional linked directly to a specific developers ... to make the transition of information between players and developers(especially in forum)... can we have one?
Old 11-25-2015, 09:49 AM   #27
Cepumzaglis
Thunder Wyrm

Cepumzaglis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFESTEEL View Post
we need a professional linked directly to a specific developers ... to make the transition of information between players and developers(especially in forum)... can we have one?
yep that would be awesome
Old 11-26-2015, 01:52 PM   #28
LOL DJ
Elpy

LOL DJ is an unknown quantity at this point

have Juji ever tried ****** Core EU server?!

there are a lot of things that works better, low lag, 0 bot, and many other feature that make players happy to play this great game...new players can join there and have fun, instead on NCWest servers, new players can only enjoy stress...

i don't want any answer to my question, i just wanna say that you can make this game better, "just do it" cit.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:13 PM   #29
Aasaer
Goblin Lord

Aasaer is an unknown quantity at this point

Will there ever be a book written about this game?!? I mean a really LONG and explaining book that will reveal most of this game to players who like reading stuff about what this game is all about and what each class does and the story of each race/class how to play each race/class how to farm, how to level up what shortcuts mean how to actually have fun and most of all how to reduce to a minimum the number of toxic players and scumbag attitude in this game?!?
Explaining the Hero system and what you have to do to become one, explaining what Bot actually means, explaining pretty much everything that there is to explain.... i'm actually looking forward to read the whole idea behind the ones who made this game and how exactly it's meant to be played because simply looking in the chat and seeing how player just make fun and somewhat abuse each other in chat is not a productive future and not the way to go for this truly wonderful game! All this game needs is a Graphic RE-vamp and a friendlier community (at least for PVE players) .
Old 11-27-2015, 01:45 AM   #30
husdatyul
Thunder Wyrm

husdatyul is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aasaer View Post
Will there ever be a book written about this game?!? I mean a really LONG and explaining book that will reveal most of this game to players who like reading stuff about what this game is all about and what each class does and the story of each race/class how to play each race/class how to farm, how to level up what shortcuts mean how to actually have fun and most of all how to reduce to a minimum the number of toxic players and scumbag attitude in this game?!?
Explaining the Hero system and what you have to do to become one, explaining what Bot actually means, explaining pretty much everything that there is to explain.... i'm actually looking forward to read the whole idea behind the ones who made this game and how exactly it's meant to be played because simply looking in the chat and seeing how player just make fun and somewhat abuse each other in chat is not a productive future and not the way to go for this truly wonderful game! All this game needs is a Graphic RE-vamp and a friendlier community (at least for PVE players) .
This, but the lore... make a novel same like hunger games.. if i want it not the game mechanics... but the lore of the game.. it can attract new players you know, if ee have a lore book of the game.. im sure itll be fun to read coz im quite a bookworm of those kind of stuff.. please make book regarding the lore of the game.. how it started and how it become up to now..
Old 11-27-2015, 09:49 AM   #31
AfroGlad
Hungry Spirit

AfroGlad is an unknown quantity at this point

I already made this question. But if appeared new thread specially for questions then i will repeat and hope for answer.

1) Will be there any changes with Beleth instance in future? especially on Naia server?

There is problem with quest on exalted and i hope GMs will make smth because some ppl cant make this quest because of ... .
Old 11-27-2015, 08:06 PM   #32
socketka
Remnant Diabolist

socketka will become famous soon enough

1. will be bots and RMTers and PVP tools banned?
2. will juji make more experiments?
3. will juji update name change list?
4. will be many typos in skill description fixed?
Old 11-28-2015, 01:21 PM   #33
Xynophyr
Elpy

Xynophyr is an unknown quantity at this point

- How many GMs are there per server?

- Will be there answers in this topic, or only questions?

I guess the questions must be investigated...
Old 11-28-2015, 09:19 PM   #34
BusterCasey
Retired Community Coordinator

BusterCasey will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all the questions everyone!

Now we'll consolidate the questions asked and Juji will post a new thread with his answers.
Closed Thread